Alena's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,541 Followers

"Thank you for everything," she said.

Adam nodded, disengaging from her gently and opening the door. He turned to her.

"It was my privilege," he replied, then stepped out into the night, closing the door behind him, leaving Alena on her own.

She leaned back against the wall, blinking rapidly, her teeth grinding together, fighting the awful, bitter tide of emotions that threatened to drown her. She looked down at the hood and seemed to make a decision, dropping it onto the floor and turning back to the lounge door. Alena took a deep, steadying breath.

She walked back into the lounge, crossing the floor silently to the crate, seeing the figure huddled within. There was a strange sound emanating from the crate, a low groaning. It sounded like despair. She knelt down to open the door of the cage and stepped to the side, out of the way, to wait.

Alena looked down at the crate, her body sealed in glossy black latex, the blue of her eyes vivid against her pale skin, her soft lips parted slightly. She knelt down on the carpet, spreading her legs wide, her gleaming, reddened pussy on display directly in front of her husband.

"Come out of the crate, good boy, come and see your Mistress's pussy," she murmured, "See what he's done to me."

He shook his head, defiantly.

"Come out," Alena repeated, "I want you to taste me."

Quinn didn't move. Alena sighed, reaching into the crate, finding the buckle to the gag and unfastening it, pulling the shiny ring from between her husband's lips. His jaw worked reflexively, stretching as he regained control of his mouth.

"Please, no," he murmured.

"Why?" Alena asked.

"Alena, it's too far. I can't... don't make me do it."

"Mistress."

Quinn stiffened at the correction. Alena waited, letting the word hang in the air, watching the way it changed him. She saw the realisation in his face that they were still in their roles, that she wasn't going to relent and turn back into Alena, his wife.

"Please, don't make me do it," he murmured again, "Mistress."

"Make you do what?"

"Eat you out," he snapped, suddenly forceful, surprising them both.

"You've eaten me out before."

He shook his head again.

"Never," he shot back, "Not after someone else. I can't... it's too much that he fucked you. I... you can't make me taste him inside you."

Alena drew a long, slow breath. "I didn't want to," she breathed, "But he made me want to. He made me want him to fill me. He took control of me and made me want to feel him inside me."

She was watching her husband's reaction carefully.

"Are you afraid of how it made me feel, with someone else inside? Of how he satisfied me? How it felt for me, moving on his cock, being filled by him, when yours isn't allowed near me? I want you to taste me, Quinn, and find out."

"No."

Alena looked down on her husband, cowering in his cage. Her expression hardened, gazing down at him, implacable.

"You have two choices, worm. You do what your Mistress says, or I'm going to keep you just like you are, in that cage, for a very long time."

Still, he refused. He stared back at her, a soft, hopeless look in his eyes.

"Are you really going to make me do this?" he asked, almost a whisper, "This is too far, Alena."

"Mistress," she corrected him again.

Her face was expressionless.

"Yes, worm," she stated coolly, "I'm really going to make you do this."

"I can't."

The room became silent.

"You will obey me," Alena said at last, her voice cold, her tone brutal. "You need to understand a very important lesson."

She formed the next words very carefully. "Get over here now. Show your Mistress your devotion. Show her how her needs are more important than your own, that pleasing her is what you were made for, the only reason you exist."

She paused again, then growled, "Taste me."

She looked down at the cage, at the occupant, watching the way he glared up at his wife, his owner. Finally, he dropped his head, staring down at the floor. Moving with glacial slowness, he shuffled forwards on his elbows and knees, emerging from his confines, burning with humiliation, the dildo slung beneath him, bobbing with each movement, the tip still gleaming with his wife's moisture. Alena noticed it too and there was a change in her posture. He edged carefully towards the body of his wife, his eyes fixed on her sopping pussy poking through the gap into the slick, black latex. Eventually, he stopped, his face inches away from her crotch.

"You know what you need to do," Alena intoned, "To please your Mistress."

He didn't argue. Carefully, he craned his neck forward to make contact with his wife's labia and began to run his tongue along her glistening slit, his face screwing up in distaste, reviled at the thought of finding the stranger's cum waiting inside his wife.

"No, worm, I need you to commit to this, not to pretend. Deeper," she ordered.

He nuzzled against her, parting her folds with his tongue and slipping it inside her. Alena made a soft cooing sound as she delighted in the sensation of her husband tentatively exploring her inner sanctum. As she watched, his ministrations became more confident, dipping deeper into his wife, as he understood what she'd done.

Alena closed her eyes, her body arched, a shiny latex sculpture lost in ecstasy; and him, on elbows and knees before her, lapping vigorously now at her willing, waiting pussy, bringing her closer to climax with every stroke of his tongue.

Silently, Alena began to unbuckle his straps and harness. She leaned forward over her husband, tugging at his restraints, releasing him. She unfolded her legs and cupped a hand under his chin, gently lifting his head. He understood, rising up over her as she laid back on the floor, spread wide, her eyes fixed on his, pulling him top of her.

"See?" she whispered. "Only you. You belong to me, Quinn. I belong to you. Whatever games we play, it was only ever you."

Quinn's eyes were wild, his face slick with his wife's moisture, the taste of her on his tongue.

"Take me to bed, Quinn."

Automatically, Quinn helped her up, but Alena wavered, stumbling. Quinn caught her, scooping her up in his arms. He didn't need to say anything, holding her close as he carried her into the bedroom, laying her down on the bed. Alena seemed to melt, lying back, her eyes fluttering closed.

Silently, Quinn positioned himself over her, the dildo pressed against her outer folds, waiting.

"Not that, I want you," Alena murmured, "The key."

Quinn understood, taking the key from her neck even as he peeled off the last of the harness, removing the tail she had inserted into his rear, exposing the cock cage from its hiding place behind the leather strap. Alena merely nodded, and Quinn unlocked himself, freeing his manhood, feeling it swell as the blood returned to it. Alena was watching it grow and straighten, all her attention focused on it.

Looking deep into his eyes, she murmured, "Fuck me."

Quinn hesitated.

"Look at you," she said, "Unsure. Whatever happened to the assertive, dominant man I married? Did I do it in the end? Did I manage to erase him, or is he still in there, somewhere? I'm ready for you, Quinn, no more games. Fuck me like the world is ending."

Quinn bore down on her immediately, plunging himself into her, making her cry out in ecstasy and surprise. He hissed in delight, feeling her responding to him, her soft warm folds enveloping him as he buried himself to his hilt.

"How does that feel?" she whispered.

"Like heaven."

"Yes, tonight was heaven. The look in your eyes, it carried me away, it let me forget. Thank you, thank you for bearing that for me. I love you so much."

Quinn didn't reply, withdrawing from his wife so that he could push into her again, making her sigh with every thrust as he made love to her. Alena cradled his head in her arms, pulling his face down into her latex cleavage, smothering him. In response, Quinn redoubled his efforts, thrusting faster, kissing the shiny domes of her breasts, until Alena was gasping with the power of the sensations emanating from her crotch.

"I'm going to miss the feeling of you," she murmured, "So much."

Quinn pounded away, thrusting hard, making her squirm and shake. She couldn't feel the moisture against her breasts, the little pool collecting in her cleavage, the wetness running down his face. He didn't trust himself to answer, that his voice wasn't going to crack. Instead, he closed his eyes, blinking away the tears, concentrating on savouring the thrill of making love to his beautiful, cruel, resourceful, sensual wife, feeling her body react with his, their responses merging into one as they began to build to orgasm.

He ground his teeth together, choking back the sounds in his throat, letting his thoughts fill with the feeling of her beneath him, the way she looked at this moment, trying to fix the vision in his memory for all time. He looked up at her, watching her face contort as the waves of pleasure lifted her, sloughing away the tiredness, the pain, the hollow, desperate feeling, rising up with him now to that high plateau, that white space above all the hurt and the absence of future.

When he came, he felt her surge beneath him, her body stiffening as she lost herself in orgasm too, her arms suddenly tight around his body, pressing them together. Quinn moved inside her still, pumping and pumping, feeling the build-up of denial transmuting into purest ecstasy.

"I love you," he mumbled, over and over, until his spent body pressed down on top of hers and he was still.

They lay together on the bed for an age, stilled, content in each other's arms, neither willing to surrender the embrace and break the spell, but eventually Alena had to move, unable to bear her husband's weight on her fragile form any longer. He withdrew, rolling to the side.

"Cage," she muttered, and Quinn retrieved his little steel prison from where it had been discarded.

Alena patted the bed next to her, and Quinn knelt there, folding his arms behind his head. She slipped the ring expertly over his shaft, tugging his balls through, pushing it back until it was seated snugly against his root. He expected her to slip on the cage next but instead, she leaned forward, pressing her lips to his skin, taking him delicately into her mouth. He felt himself hardening immediately, gazing down at her pretty face as she slid her lips down his shaft, applying friction, her tongue swirling around his shaft, his tip, in her mouth.

It was unhurried, bobbing deeper, pulling back, exploring him completely with the softness of her tongue tip, sucking gently until Quinn began to groan, unable to stop himself, helpless once more before the talented ministrations of his wife. He felt his cock pulse, her lips tight around his head, applying suction, her tongue rasping along his underside. Quinn tried to hold back, but he twitched.

Alena withdrew, popping off the top of his manhood, smiling up at him. His cock danced in front of her face, needing just one more touch, aching to erupt. The cage was in her hand, a question in her eyes.

Carefully, she pushed the steel cage down over his purple, swollen tip. The touch itself was almost enough to tip him over the edge. She applied light downward pressure, fighting against his rigid cock.

"Do you want me to finish you, Quinn, or do you want to be locked up?"

Her hand was motionless, her attention focused on her husband's face.

"It doesn't matter," he replied.

"What doesn't matter?"

"What I want. You've already decided what's going to happen to me, Alena. The question is what you want to do. Do you want to leave me desperate like this, have me caged up? Or do you want me to feel it all, instead?"

"Feel what?" Alena replied, her eyes crinkling in amusement, making him say it out loud, "Feel just what I can do to your cock with my lips, with my tongue. Do you want me to suck you dry, Quinn? Can you imagine how that would feel?"

"Yes," Quinn groaned, his voice hoarse.

"I give a good blowjob don't I?"

"You do."

"The best you've ever had?"

Quinn looked down at his wife's face, so close to his rock-hard erection, the little steel cage pressed over the top, her fingers wrapped around him. A sly smile crept across her face, taunting him.

"The best anyone has ever had," Quinn confessed, grinning down at her, "In all of history."

She laughed, tossing her head back, her eyes sparkling, then narrowing. Quinn saw the shift in her expression and felt a little thrill. Alena had decided. Her hand was still applying light pressure, but his erection was more solid than ever, fighting valiantly against her.

"I want to lock you up. I want to leave you throbbing, Quinn. I want to watch you trying to burst through the cage as I run my tongue over the bars. I want to spend the rest of the night teasing you, your poor tortured, imprisoned cock, denied by your heartless wife."

Quinn shuddered, feeling the pressure increase on his tip as she began to push down harder.

"I want to look into your eyes and see you suffering for me, babe. You know you don't have a choice anyway. I own you, remember? Or do you think you can change my mind? You're a good lawyer, argue your case. Come up with a plea bargain."

"Please," Quinn whispered, his smile fading, "Please don't."

"You want the blowjob?"

"Yes."

"You want me to suck you dry? How much do you want it, babe? What would you bargain?"

"Anything."

The pressure was released, and Alena's smile widened. She'd extracted what she was looking for from her husband. Quinn knew that look of his wife, that he'd just fallen into her trap.

"I'm going to give you a choice, babe. Ready?"

Quinn nodded, his mouth suddenly dry.

"I can leave the cage off and I'll let you relieve the tension on your own while I watch. We'll put the cage away and I won't mention it ever again."

"Or?"

Alena grinned and Quinn felt a little hard knot in his stomach. He knew that whatever his wife had planned as the other option, it would be exquisite and unbearable.

"Or, I wrap my lips around you instead. I take my time, bringing you to the edge. I'll play with you until all you can think about is cumming, until that's the only thought left in your head, because it's the only thought I want to leave in there. Then I'll make you cum, I'll let you go deep, I'll suck until your balls are emptied."

Quinn licked his lips, and croaked, "But what's the price?"

"Good boy, attention to detail. I suck you until you're drained and then you'll start to go soft. You won't be able to fight me anymore as I slip on the cage."

"How long?"

"How long for? Well that's the price, darling. I'll keep you locked for as long as I want. No fixed date to look forward to."

"But how long?"

Alena withdrew the cage from Quinn's erection, letting his cock stand proud in front of her soft, tantalising lips. When she spoke next, it was barely above a whisper.

"Indefinitely."

She kissed his tip, drawing back to fix him with her sultry, teasing gaze again.

"Well?" she purred, "Option one or two?"

Quinn understood what she meant, what she was offering. It was inhumane, even for her, a statement of complete ownership of him. She had never made him face indefinite denial, it had existed way beyond his hard limits, unspoken. The urge to wrap his hand around his cock and stroke himself to completion was overpowering, to not be forced into Alena's trap, but he already knew his answer.

"Two," he said.

Alena's lips pursed around his tip, parting gradually as she descended his shaft, sending shivers of bliss through him. She was everything she promised to be: savage, tormenting, exquisite. She built him up to the edge of orgasm, until his cock twitched and pulsed in her mouth, then she would withdraw, placing little kisses down his shaft until she was satisfied that his crisis of climax had passed, and she built him up again, over and over.

Quinn laid back on the bed, watching his wife work her magic on him, transported beyond words, running his fingers over her stubbled scalp. A little part of him had doubted that she would have the ability, but he now felt himself weakening under her onslaught on his body, his thoughts getting hazy, as if the delicate suction of her lips was also sucking his will. An indeterminate amount of time later, he heard a popping sound and felt the coolness of the air over his slick manhood.

Quinn's eyes fluttered open, looking down at his wife's pretty face. Her gaze was burning with an intensity he'd never seen before, even in the heat of their games, a vastness behind her eyes. He waited for the words, rendered silent and helpless by his wife.

"You belong to me, Quinn. You always will."

She plunged down onto him, taking him deep, swallowing him to his hilt. Her tongue rasped against him, her cheeks hollowed with suction, overwhelming him, overpowering his will, leaving nothing but the animal instinct in his hindbrain.

Quinn erupted powerfully, flooding her mouth with his seed, feeling her throat contract as she swallowed it all, sucking out every last drop as he pumped and pumped until his balls spasmed, locking up, emptied completely. She suckled, keeping him going, prolonging the orgasm for longer than he'd ever dreamed possible, until his eyes saw nothing but her eyes, boring into his.

At last, she popped off the end of his tip, letting it flop against his stomach, gleaming with her attentions, cleaned completely, softening. Without any comment, she reached for the cage and gathered him inside its confines, pushing down until there was a little click.

Alena looked up at him, her hand against his chest, smiling softly. He could see how tired it had made her. Her drew her up, wrapping his arms around her, feeling her breathing.

"Was it too much, with Adam?" she asked, eventually.

"No," Quinn replied.

"But how did you feel? How do you feel now?"

"Relieved." He replied, "When you let him lead you away, it tore me up inside to watch you go."

Alena nuzzled his neck. He could feel the latex of her bodysuit pressing up against his skin.

"It's ironic, really," she murmured.

"What is?"

"Tonight, Quinn. You thinking that I would finally go that far, make love to someone else."

Quinn paused for a moment, before replying, "How is that ironic?"

"Because I never would, but you will."

The simple statement made him gasp, clenching his jaws as a flood of emotion passed through him.

"It's okay, Quinn. I want you to promise me you'll do that."

Quinn held her close, suddenly overwhelmed, robbed of words.

"I'm all packed for my journey," she said, "Did you see?"

She laughed.

"That's ironic too. Such a small amount to pack for the longest journey I'll ever take."

---

[This story immediately precedes To Whom It May Concern, a letter written by Alena to her husband. Quinn's struggles afterwards are covered in When One Day We Are Gone, if you'd like further reading.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,541 Followers