All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 02'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Intriguing - nice concept, like where it's coming from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another caged cuclold in the making. you go girl..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good start, love the way the story is being told through his therapist visits. Like the character development too, looking forward to finding out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After chapter 1, I felt bad for the guy. Now that I know he created his mess, not so much. I'm not into sadistic cunts going overboard though, so I'm out.

wifeserverwifeserverover 1 year ago

Well written, but long and wordy with little of the femdom element i was hoping for. The character development is excellent, but moving along rather slowly for my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, so this is how you start breaking men in. I think this is what she has been trying to do to me for the past few months. I am scared that it is working too well for me. I want to let go of all my egotistical and selfish wants and be completely broken for her. I will never be the same again.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy8 months ago

Hooooly shit that was hot!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

There was no reason to believe the first chapter was a fluke. This was a nicely paced, perfectly executed flashback. The pivotal night for an ongoing saga provides the benchmark for both character's developement over time. The use of the therapist as host for these euphoric recollections feels like early HBO or Showtime anthologies. Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is developing beautifully. It is not going too slowly. It’s going just slowly enough to savor every step in the process. I don’t care for stories that racehorse through, having hubby bound, denied, caged, ruined, pegged, exposed to others, cuckolded, and enslaved over the course of a couple of weeks! Just let’s take it step by step, savoring and digesting each step before, deciding together, going into another level of escalation. I’d rather they reach a level they both enjoy and not get into cuckolding or enslavement. J.

artty67artty675 months ago

Liking this story. Nicely written with good detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES