Alena's Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what it meant and I slid her nightie up her body and over her head, leaving her naked next to me. I turned my attention to her breasts, drawing a nipple into my mouth and sucking on it, feeling it harden between my lips. All the while, my hand was working beneath the sheets, stroking her slit. I parted her slightly and let my thumb brush against her nub, feeling her body responding to my attentions.

Alena wriggled her hips, sighing again. My lips found her other nipple and I began to suck, even as my finger probed deeper into her moistness. I teased at the threshold of her entrance, feeling myself hardening for her. I slid my finger inside and she gave out a little gasp, her body shuddering as she accepted my intrusion, my thumb stroking her clit as I made little beckoning motions inside her.

I withdrew, pulling away and stripping myself quickly. Alena's eyes didn't open, instead she laid naked in front of me with her arms behind her head, breasts high and pert and her legs wide apart, waiting for me to have my way with her. I slid over her, lowering my body down onto hers, kissing her on the lips. She smiled, waiting for me to slip into her.

I buried my face in the nape of her neck, kissing the tender flesh, positioning my hips and lowering myself down until my tip made contact with her warmth. Alena drew in a long, slow breath and I pushed forward, parting her and sliding into my wife's waiting, willing entrance. In answer, she folded her arms around my head, pressing my chest against hers as I began to thrust gently into her, revelling in the feeling of her silken flesh around my manhood as I penetrated her easily, to my hilt.

Alena was slick, more than I had felt her in a long time. I withdrew and entered her at a steady pace, feeling little resistance, enjoying the thrilling sensation of burying myself inside her. I was in no hurry, and neither was Alena, her hands travelling down my spine to cup the cheeks of my bottom. I felt her fingers spread across the flesh of my buttocks and grip me, pulling me down into her, dictating the rhythm. I complied, picking up the pace, and Alena began to moan softly with each thrust, her eyes screwed shut as she concentrated on the feeling of me inside her.

Alena began to pull me into her more forcefully, raising her hips to meet mine with every stroke, which she never usually did. I watched the play of emotions on her face, the flush of her cheeks, and realised she was already close to her climax. I felt her nails begin to dig into the flesh of my buttocks as her breathing became more laboured. I didn't know how she had gotten so close to climax already, but the sight of my wife's lovely face glowing in ecstatic bliss as I thrust into her began to stir my desire too. Her hands were insistent on my rear, demanding more. I started to thrust hard into her, and she gasped.

"Yes," she hissed, "Yes, Quinn, I want you to."

It was the first thing she had said, and again it was out of the usual. Alena rarely asked for sex, let alone demanding it like she was doing now. Her nails were embedded in my buttocks, squeezing harder with every thrust, and despite the pain I began to feel the build up of my own climax approaching. Each time I entered her, I could feel a quiver in her walls around me, sending thrills deep into my groin, stirring me to greater and greater exertions.

"You ready?" she groaned.

"Yes," I rasped, though I didn't know really what she was meaning.

Then Alena did an incredible thing. As I thrust into her, she clamped herself around me, cumming hard, lifting us both off the bed as her entire body stiffened, her crotch pressed up towards me, taking all of me inside. I found myself looking down into my wife's face as a spectacular orgasm ripped through her body. Dumbfounded, I hesitated, but her peerless blue eyes flicked open, looking deep into mine.

"Keep going," she growled.

Alena released my buttocks, wrapping her arms around my back. I pounded into her, hard, but Alena didn't seem to care. Instead, I heard little keening sounds from her lips, next to my ear, as I drove my manhood into her willing pussy. We hadn't been like this in years, and I couldn't understand the change in her, what it was that was driving her.

"Keep going."

It was like she needed this, like she had done when we'd first met, the wild nights on weekend breaks in our twenties. I could feel her vagina feathering around my shaft with each stroke, the aftershocks of her orgasm now fuelling mine as I felt the surging tightness in my core.

"I'm gonna...," I gasped.

In reply, she spread a hand across my rear, pulling me down into her again, dictating the pace, making me go faster, harder, until my abdominals were aching and my skin was slick with sweat from the effort. From deep within me, I felt the surge of my own climax, rising to the crest and then suddenly tumbling over the edge into a white, fiery ecstasy and I erupted hard inside my wife's willing entrance.

"Keep going."

I kept thrusting into her, pumping my seed with every stroke, driving hard even as I came.

"I...," she hissed in my ear, "I... oh... I."

I felt her orgasm again, locking around me, her hand pulling my bottom down, embedding me completely inside her as I felt her quiver around my shaft. She was holding me in position with both hands now, gripping my flesh so tightly that I couldn't pull back, even if I had wanted to. Instead, I was pinned in place, emptying myself into her as the ripples of her second orgasm milked my rigid manhood.

Finally, she relaxed her hold, wrapping her arms tenderly around my waist, even as I swept her into a bear hug, still buried deeply inside her. I looked down at her, saw the glow in her face, and her bright, wide eyes. I could feel that it was different, this time, but I didn't know why. I kissed her tenderly on the lips, a long, lingering touch.

Right then, the two of us in each other's arms, kissing and holding each other, it felt so special, as if the discussion just in itself had been enough to rekindle the flame.

"You're so pretty," I told her.

"I'm glad you said that, Quinn, because I've got a question for you."

I sat up a little more, frowning. "Okay, what?"

"Did you like that?"

"Yes, I loved it. I...."

"That's good, babe," she interjected, "Because it's the last one you're going to get for free."

My mouth must have dropped open.

"Denial, remember?" she reminded me. "Starting now."

"But, we didn't talk about who."

"It was only green on your list, wasn't it?"

"Yes," I answered cautiously.

Her lovely blue eyes were wide and innocent. "So it happens to you. You didn't expect me to go into denial did you?"

"Hold on."

Alena's hand snaked between my legs and I felt her take hold of my manhood. "You wanted to do the list. You're not complaining now are you? You don't want to call it all off?"

"I guess not."

She gave me a light squeeze. After the thrill of my ejaculation, I could feel myself stirring again.

"Oh, what's this I can feel? That's not helpful at all."

She squeezed again, making me stiffen some more.

"Let's work out the ground rules tomorrow. Apparently, there are all sorts of teases that people talk about. We could spend tomorrow night looking through the options."

I was fully firmed up in her hand by now.

"That seems to be of interest, hey? Well," she said as she kissed me again, "Sleep on it."

With that she released me and rolled over, snuggling backwards until her firm bottom was pressed up against my groin. She wiggled her buttocks against my burgeoning hard-on and then settled down to sleep. Even then on that very first night, it seemed strangely out of character for my usually passive wife.

I switched out the light and spooned up against her, my erection nestled between her buttocks, begging for attention. I lay like that for a long while, even after I felt her breathing deepen as she drifted into sleep. I was still hard, and I didn't know why. Something about what my wife had said had triggered something in me, but I had no idea what it was.

In reality, it was the last time we made love as husband and wife, giving and taking as equals. After that moment together, up until our last moment together, she made sure I was never in charge again.

Back then, at the start, I didn't really understand it. Now I understand it all too well. The question I'm left to wrestle with is this: if I could go back in time to that night, would I have woken her up and talked her into an encore performance and consigned the list to history, or would I still have let her sleep, feeling the tension building in me from my unrequited desire?

I suspect I would still have gone down the path we did. Even with the magical chance to rewrite history, I don't believe I would have changed anything.

---

[Next chapter: Alena lays out the rules of the experiment. All Quinn needs to do is build up enough credits to be allowed an orgasm, but he hasn't factored in his wife's devious plan.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12