Alena's Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,441 Followers

At that moment the front door opened, and it startled me. I realised just how tense I was.

"Hi honey, sorry. I got caught up with the submissions," I heard my wife call from the hallway.

"In here," I called back, as I continued to stir the pot.

I heard footsteps approach and felt arms slide around my waist.

"Mmm, smells delicious," a voice said, close to my ear, "What is it?"

"Bolognaise sauce. The linguine is just about to go in. You timed it perfectly."

"Sounds yum. Let me just get changed."

"Okay."

I turned my head and Alena gave me a quick kiss before heading to the bedroom. She hadn't mentioned the cage at all.

I dropped the linguine into the pot of boiling water and continued to stir the sauce. I bought out two pasta bowls and grated parmesan into a little bowl, checking the pasta after a few minutes and the draining it.

"Almost ready, serving up," I called out over my shoulder.

"Good."

I turned, not expecting to hear Alena's voice so close. Alena was standing behind me in nothing but her stockings.

"Oh," I began, "I...."

She folded her arms, which had the effect of pushing her naked beasts into an eye-catching display of cleavage. She was watching me expectantly. I felt myself react to the sight of my wife, posing in front of me with bare crotch and wearing nothing other than sexy, sheer stockings. My manhood began to swell in its confines.

One item for her. I grinned, pulling off my t-shirt. Trousers minus cage: zero. I didn't have to reveal myself.

Alena answered my grin, bending over to carefully begin to roll one stocking down her long, toned leg, her eyebrow cocked in an unspoken question.

"Wait," I said, "No need. I give in."

Smiling back at her, my hands went to my jeans, unfastening myself and letting them fall to the floor. I wanted to keep her in the stockings; the gorgeous way they shaped her legs had me swelling inside the little cage.

Alena's eyes locked onto the shiny steel cage between my legs and the longer she stared at my self-inflicted prison the harder I became, until I could feel myself straining against the bars as I had done when I first put the cage on. I couldn't hide myself from her attention, or the shame of her seeing me like this, and worse, of seeing me getting hard because she could see me like this. Alena approached me, stalking me like a cat.

"Good boy."

She reached out, taking my cage in one hand. I felt her squeeze and tug.

"Very secure," she observed. "Key?"

I paused. We had arrived at the moment of truth: giving my wife the key would be handing over complete control of my erections to her. This had been her plan, and now she was asking me to willingly step through this door into a new phase of our relationship.

"Uh, in my pocket," I rasped, my voice grating in my throat.

She released my cage, waiting. She clearly wanted to be given the key.

I bent down and fished through my jeans pockets until I found it, crouching naked in front of her. I looked up to see her hand extended.

"Don't get up."

I stared at her outstretched hand, knowing what it meant, knowing that this was an irrevocable step. I hadn't planned this, but somehow it was happening. I reached up and placed the tiny key into her palm. She closed her fingers and pushed down on my shoulder with her other hand, until I was kneeling in front of her, looking up at her face.

"You know what this means, don't you?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"I own you."

I blinked, not answering. Alena shook her head.

"You need to say it Quinn. I need to hear you admit it. To me, and to yourself."

I cleared my throat, and kneeling in front of my sexy wife clad in nothing but her sheer, black stockings, with my manhood compressed rigidly in its steel cage, I said the words that changed our lives.

"You own me, Alena. I belong to you."

Alena's face lit up like the sun coming out. I watched in amazement as tears pricked the corners of her eyes.

"Good boy," she gasped, stroking my hair with her hand, "I promise I will always take care of you. You are my world, Quinn, you are my entire world."

Alena drew in a shuddering breath, blinking rapidly to rein in her emotions.

"But the pasta is going soggy. We should eat."

---

Leaning against the window still, Quinn broke off and took a drink of water from his bottle. Cassie could see the tall man was struggling. She gave him a few moments to compose himself.

"Hard to relive that?" she asked.

"Very hard."

"It was a big step to take."

Quinn wagged his finger violently at that suggestion, chewing his bottom lip. "No, it's not that. It's...."

Quinn stopped himself, leaning forward to rest his hands on his knees.

"It's just remembering that she actually said that. That I was her world. Oh, Cassie."

She watched him struggle, his chest heaving.

"Just like that," he gasped, "I... oh... I can't believe she's gone."

He straightened up and abruptly spun around to look out of the window. Cassie gave him time to compose himself.

"I have nothing booked after this," she said, "We can go as long as you want. I think it's important, Quinn. We have all the time you need."

"Yes," Quinn nodded abruptly, "It's the crux. It's the heart of it. We had started with a game, Alena had turned it into an experiment, and then it surprised us both."

Quinn turned back to face Cassie now, using the back of his hands to brush away the tears from his eyes.

"It became our life," he said, solemnly.

---

We ate in silence. Alena had permitted me a chair, sitting next to me. Despite the fact that we were both naked, and I was caged, it felt comfortably familiar. We were man and wife, having dinner together after an eventful day, like we had always done. I noticed though that Alena seemed preoccupied.

"You okay?" I asked.

I wasn't prepared for what happened next. Alena put down her fork and cradled her head in her hands. Instantly, I reached across to her and took her in my arms. I could feel her trembling.

"It's you," she gasped, voice laden with sudden emotion.

"Me?"

"Yes. I sometimes... it's like I'm being pulled along in your slipstream. You're going too fast and I'm fighting to keep up."

I laughed, caught by surprise, and she reared up, scowling at me.

"Why is that funny?" she snapped.

I raised a placating hand, seeing the hurt in her face.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. It's just that you're the one, Alena," I confessed, "I spend every waking moment trying to keep up with you."

For a moment, Alena looked like she had an angry retort lined up, but then her shoulders slumped. When she spoke again, her voice was quiet and small.

"What if that's really what's going on, Quinn? What if we're caught in a spiral, dragging each other down?"

"You really feel like that?" I blurted, shocked.

"Yes. No. Both."

Alena slid an arm around me, looking for comfort.

"When we started all this, I was just going along with you, and now I'm not. It means something to me now. No, like I said, it means the world. I don't know what happened. Look at us, how we're just sitting here like we are, like any of this is normal. I mean... I wonder if I'm going insane, feeling like this?"

I could see her searching for answers from me, the old Alena still there behind this new face, needing reassurance from her husband. That she was still there, after all this, gave me the strength to say what I needed to say.

"If you're crazy, then so am I. All this," I said, then I gestured down at my crotch, "All of this, is strange for me too, but I want to see where we go. I want to find out what we can do."

"But I'm being awful to you. See, I've browbeaten you into locking yourself up. I'm a bad person."

I gave her a powerful hug, and said, "I wasn't browbeaten into this, Alena. I had multiple options and I chose this one. If I don't like where we're going, I'll just tell you to stop."

"What if we get to a point where you can't tell me to stop? What then?"

I steadied my hold of my wife's naked body.

"Then you'll see that I'm in so deep that I need rescuing," I said, "I know you will. I know you, Alena."

Alena was slack in my arms, the meal forgotten.

"Anyway, I think you're being overly pessimistic. What we're doing is never going to lead to anything we can't handle."

Alena disengaged herself from me, reaching out to take a drink. I could tell she was struggling.

"That's the point though, Quinn. That's the thing about all this, and your damn list. This is a beginning, not an end. There's so much further to go."

I took my hand in hers, as the pieces began to drop into place.

"You're not talking about what we've done already are you? You're talking about what you have planned."

Alena nodded, forlorn.

"Tell me, get it out."

"You'll think I'm a monster. I can't deal with that."

"Why would I think that? You're my wife and I love you."

"Will you, though? Will you still, after I tell you what I've been thinking? After you find out what's been in my head all these weeks?"

We finished the meal and washed up. Afterwards, I refilled our glasses and we retreated to the couch. I drew her close, relishing the feeling of her soft skin against mine as we laid naked together. When she seemed settled, I probed deeper.

"What's next?" I asked, "Just tell me."

Alena didn't reply and as she took little sips of her wine, I began to suspect that she wouldn't. Finally, she took a deep breath and snuggled into me.

"I want to do things to you Quinn. I spent a lot of time researching and the more I learned the further I seemed to go. I learned about all sorts of things and I found that some of them, I... uh, I couldn't stop thinking about them."

"Things you want to try?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

Alena's eyes met mine. I could see the uncertainty in her, and also something else: a fear.

"Some of the things are... unforgiveable, to do to someone you love."

"But you're thinking about them."

"Yes. Because I'm a bad person."

"So, you have your own list. It's good that you have a list too. Tell me what interests you."

Her eyes seemed to be searching now, hesitant. I began to dread what she was about to reveal. It took her a long time to gather the courage to speak.

"I'm interested in pain. I don't know why, but I want to feel what it's like to administer it. I want to cause hurt."

The way she said it told me that she was ashamed. I was stunned, listening to the revelation from the gentle, mild woman I had married, the woman who I would never have suspected would ever harbour those sorts of desires.

"Cause hurt to me, or anyone?" I asked.

"That's just it, Quinn. That's the awful part. I don't want to hurt people, I only want to hurt you. I want to cause pain to the person I love most in the world," she whispered, "That's so fucked up. See? How do I deal with that?"

For the first time in my life, I contemplated what it would be like, the flip side of what she was saying, the feeling of having pain administered to me by the person I loved. It was the ultimate betrayal. Would I ever go through that for her? Some things were just too much.

"It's okay," I said, "We need to talk about all this."

"Ah, but there's more, Quinn. I found other things in my research as well. We already touched on bondage, you saw what you did to me on your knees with your hands tied, but I need to say it. It makes me ache to think how you would look if I made you completely helpless. I'm fantasising about how it would feel to be able to do anything I wanted to you and you were powerless to stop it."

"We already did."

"No. That was you, choosing to be helpless. You chose to allow me to do that to you. I was under no illusions that you could escape if you needed to. That's the difference, Quinn, what if you had no way out? If I had complete control?"

I felt an uncomfortable pressure in my groin, and found myself reacting to the thought of my wife making me truly helpless, not playing anymore. It engendered a feeling of horror in me, to be made powerless and completely at my wife's mercy, but at the same time it stirred a deep, unfamiliar arousal.

"Anything else?" I asked, my mouth dry.

Alena closed her eyes, not trusting herself you look at me. Her cheeks were crimson, but I could see that this wasn't arousal, it was shame.

"Say it," I prompted, "Let's get it all out."

"You will hate me."

"I promise I won't."

"Oh Quinn, I don't believe you."

"Try me. How bad can it really be?"

Alena paused, seeming to be gathering her thoughts for a long time, until the point that I started to feel genuine fear. After her previous two confessions, how much worse could this one be? Being spanked or tied up, those were things I could bear if she wanted to put me through that. They were things I would do for her. What was this third fantasy? What if it was something I couldn't bear? For the first time since we'd started the experiment, I had to face the possibility that Alena wanted to go further than I did, that if I refused, there would always be that space between us, that gap that I was unable to close.

"I need to say something first. I need to tell you that you are the only one for me, in all the world."

My blood ran cold. All I could do was wait in silence for my wife to continue.

"I saw the humiliation in your eyes as you knelt there after dinner, do you remember?"

I nodded.

"You saw what it did to me. Just seeing that hurt in your face, it raised me to a new level. It was like drinking from the firehose instead of the tap. I got off on the control over you, and how I could see that made you feel."

"I know, I saw how you reacted. You were absolutely wild," I replied, dreading what she was going to say next.

"There is a way to take that to the next level, and it only works precisely because you know I love you so much."

I gritted my teeth. "Just say it, Alena."

"I've been thinking of how it would feel for you, if I was to be with someone else."

She had confirmed my suspicions, and although I thought I had braced myself for it, the words still felt like a hammer blow to my chest. Alena was crying now, ashamed of herself.

"I... I don't mean that I want to open up our marriage," she mumbled, "Just sex, not making love, I didn't even mean doing it more than just once."

"That's a huge request," I gasped, trying to keep my emotions in check, "Why? Why would you want to do that?"

I was stunned, trying to process her confession. She was curled up in my arms now, fully unburdened at last. It was an awful thing to contemplate, and I shuddered as I held her.

"I don't want to cheat, I'm not looking for someone to sleep with behind you back. That's... oh Christ... that's the thing."

Alena was crying solidly now, finally releasing a hidden pressure that had been building up all the way through our games.

"I want you to be there. I want you to see," she gasped between sobs, "I want to look into your eyes."

Violently, she grabbed my hand and plunged it between her legs. Her pussy was throbbing with heat and slick with her moisture.

"See? Can you feel that? Just thinking about it."

I cupped her slit, feeling her wetness in my palm, astonished by how aroused she had made herself just talking about her darkest fantasies.

"I want to be able to see how you feel as I make you sit there and watch me."

"Why?" I gasped.

"The power. The terrible power."

She pressed my hand hard against her sopping crotch. She had done her research, followed through to the ultimate end and found that she wanted it, needed it, discovering a world that neither of us knew existed. Now, in my arms, she was asking me to come with her, to explore this new terrain together. Alena was utterly ashamed and hopelessly caught up in it.

In answer, I began to grind my palm against her clitoral hood, feeling the hardened nub of her most sensitive spot below. Through her choking sobs, Alena emitted a rumbling groan as I continued to apply friction. I spread my fingers, opening her up to feed a finger into her slit. I felt her contract immediately, reacting to my touch. Her fingers wrapped around my wrist, gripping me tightly as I began to slide into her, rubbing my palm over her clit in circling motions.

The tip of my finger curved up inside her and she bucked in my hand, struggling to contain the waves of pleasure as I stroked her g-spot. I heard her draw in breath, but my eyes were fixed on her crotch, on the wet sounds of my fingers as I slipped my finger into her. Alena's grip became vice-like, grinding the bones of my wrist together and I felt a sudden surge of moisture in my palm as my wife crested her climax and began to gush over my hand.

I kept going, even as I felt her trying to pull me away, forcing her to build again. Even though she had confessed to a deep desire to torture and humiliate me, I needed to make her cum again. Alena's body shivered under my hand and then she began to writhe, the pleasure this time lasting longer as I manipulated her. I wanted to bring her to the point where she couldn't take anymore.

Finally, her grip on my wrist relaxed and I felt her slump. I withdrew my hand and instead, slid it under her prone form, loose now in my arms, and lifted her up. I carried her through to bed and slid her body between the sheets. She reached out to me as I nestled against her, spooning her naked body. I wrapped my arms tightly around her chest, my cock still straining unrequited in its cage and she folded her arms over mine, squeezing tightly.

"I can feel you," she whispered in the dark, wiggling her bottom against my cage, "You're waiting to be unlocked."

"You're not going to though," I replied, my face nestled in her hair.

"No, I'm not," she said, "I told you all the awful things I want to inflict on you, and then you give me an incredible climax, and now you're holding me so safe in your arms, even after all I've done and all I want to do to you. And despite all that, I'm not going to let you out of that cage, even though you deserve my love more than any time in our entire lives."

She disentangled an arm and reached behind herself to wrap her fingers around my cage. I could feel her skin on the pink flesh pushing out between the bars.

"What does that say about me, Quinn?"

I tried to say the words, my mouth opening uselessly, my confession unable to come out. The enormity of what I was about to say rendered me mute. I had read enough when I'd compiled the list, I knew what this was, this new phase of our relationship. The realisation was torturing me, that we had come to this, that I knew what she was to me, making me afraid to admit it to myself. I swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

"That you are the one I want, Alena," I rasped, "My lover, my wife."

I buried my face in her hair, whispering the next word into her ear.

"Mistress."

---

[Next chapter: Alena suggests that they finally visit a club. However, when they're there, Quinn sees Alena's new side emerge as she begins to explore her dark fantasies. Is she still his loving wife underneath it all, or has she embraced her inner demons and become his merciless owner?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,441 Followers
12