The Rule Ch. 05

Story Info
One couple lovingly dominates and cuckolds another.
12.7k words
4.88
54.3k
87

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip to Vegas was the easiest and most comfortable travel experience Kevin had ever had.

Beth had upgraded them to first class. Though Kevin had protested- she had spent money already on his suit- she simply waved a hand at him, saying she had too many points as it was. Kevin wasn't really sure what kind of points she meant, but she implied the upgrade was free.

Kevin did his best to keep up with Beth in the airport, but she was an expert. While she knew exactly where to go the moment they arrived, he still wasn't sure he was checked in on his phone. She had her electronics and toiletries pulled out before the TSA agent even had to ask, while he had to fish around the bottom of his bag. He had noticed an odd, long box in her bag when she had opened it to pull out her toiletries, and had wondered what it could be.

Kevin had never flown anything above "extra legroom" economy before, and when he found his seat, he realized that this experience would forever ruin flying for him. It was just Kevin and Beth, side by side, with seats that could go all the way flat. It only took two minutes before a flight attendant came by to offer them champagne.

This, thought Kevin, is the only way to travel.

He and Beth toasted their drinks once it came.

"Cheers," he said. "And thanks, again."

A flicker of that hunger in her eyes appeared briefly, though she wore a gentle smile. "You'll pay for it. In time."

"Somehow I think I'll like paying."

"We'll see, won't we?" She looked at him seriously suddenly. "There's just one more thing I want to cover before we get to Vegas and start this week." She leaned in, her voice hushed so only he could hear her.

"Oh?"

"This week we'll be... pushing each other's boundaries. Mine and yours. We'll be playing games with each other. Maybe making bets, or negotiating for sexual favors. Pushing each other to break our rules. That's the fun of it, right?"

Kevin looked at her, confused. "Right."

"But I want you to know that if you ever cross a line or do something I'm uncomfortable with, I'll tell you immediately and clearly. And you, of course, have to do the same with me."

"Of course."

"Good."

Kevin cocked his head at her. "You wanted to make sure you had my... consent?"

"Well, more than that, I wanted you to know you had mine. As an example, the hostess is going to give us a hot towel. Let's say you and I agree on a bet: if she gives me my towel first, you have to go down on me. But if she gives you your towel first, I have to go down on you."

Kevin gave her a cheeky smile. "I believe you would call that one a win/win."

"If you won," she leaned way in now, her voice a whisper, "And I brought you into that airplane bathroom to suck your cock while we were in the air..."

He felt his heart skip a beat at the idea.

"I don't want you to think, 'Oh, I'm forcing Beth to do this against her will' just because you won the bet. You aren't. This all is just a game. If I'm ever doing something I don't want to do, I'll stop. You lack the ability to force me to do anything outside of exactly what I want. Okay?"

Kevin nodded, the hypothetical scenario giving him a small understanding of what Beth had planned for the week.

"Good," she said with a quick smile, sitting back up. "Now we can relax."

"I'm glad you covered it, though," said Kevin, genuinely. He saw the hostess come up the aisle. "Though, to be honest, it doesn't seem like a very good hypothetical bet for you. I'm in the aisle, after all."

Beth looked back at him but said nothing.

The hostess reached them, with two warm towels and small metal prongs to hand them out. "Hot towel?" she asked, speaking directly to Kevin.

"Thank you!" said Beth, with a cheeriness that sounded unnatural only if you knew her as well as Kevin did. "Do you mind if I get mine first?"

The hostess looked briefly baffled before her practiced smile returned. "Oh, um, sure! Ladies first, after all."

Beth took the first towel.

Kevin took his after, shaking her head at Beth. "That felt like it was cheating."

She looked pleased as she cleaned her hands. "Why? You thought I was going to leave it to chance?"

Kevin opened his mouth to protest, before shutting it with a smile. "You're right. I should have known you better."

The flight went smoothly, and a car was waiting for them at the airport to take them to the strip. They made their way up to their rooms- which really was one room, with two bedrooms attached by a suite. Beth clearly had a larger, master bedroom, while Kevin's room was smaller with two queens.

At Beth's suggestion, they both took a shower in their bedrooms to clean up from the day's travel, and they met back in the suite room once they were clean.

Kevin was back in jeans and a t-shirt, but Beth wore one of the hotel's robes. She lounged on a chaise near the window, typing on her phone. There was something about her in a robe with the fantastic views of Vegas behind her that was very alluring to him.

He sat across from her.

"All clean?" she asked, not looking at him.

"Squeaky," he replied. There was a pause as Kevin felt his heart rate rise. What exactly was going to happen, now that they were finally here? The only sound in the room was the nearly inaudible tapping of her thumbs tapping against the glass of the screen. "So," he said, breaking the silence, "What's the plan now?"

"I've got some time to kill before a dinner," she said, finally looking up from her phone. "With a client. No plus ones this time, so you'll have to make your own fun until I get back late."

"I can do that."

"Try not to lose your life savings down there."

"Oh, I'm not going to gamble," Kevin replied. "I wanted to check out the pinball hall of fame."

Beth shot him a look as if he was insane. "The... what?"

"It's a, um... museum dedicated to the best pinball games of all time. I've always wanted to see it."

Beth took a moment to really study him before rubbing her eyes with a finger and thumb. "You're in Vegas, and the first thing you want to do is play pinball?"

He smiled. He knew he was a dork. "What, you don't like pinball?"

"Remind me. Why did I invite you to come on this trip with me?"

"Generally? I think to bully me."

She raised an eyebrow, but there was humor in her eyes. "I only bully you because you like it."

Kevin's smile got sheepish. "That I do."

Kevin's phone rang. He checked it- Chrissy was calling.

"Speaking of bullying," said Beth, the hunger entering her eyes once more, "it's time for our first event."

Kevin cocked his head at Beth, confused.

"Pick up the phone," ordered Beth, sitting up. "And put it on speaker."

He did so with a few taps. He stood up and walked towards the window. "Hello?"

"Hey baby!" came Chrissy's excited voice. "How was the flight?"

"Great. Amazing, actually. I only fly first class now."

Chrissy laughed. "She's really spoiling you over there."

Kevin smiled at Beth. "Yeah, she is."

Beth put a finger on her lips, signaling Kevin not to mention she was there.

"How's the hotel?" continued Chrissy.

"Very nice! Great views, anyway. I feel like I'm in a heist movie."

"You could be the computer hacker!" said Chrissy. "I see it now."

"How are things back home?" Kevin asked.

"Nothing really to report yet. I'm just getting ready to go out dancing."

"Are you excited?"

"Kind of?" she said, sounding a mix of anxious and excited. "I mean, I'm not really a very good dancer..."

"You'll be great! Plus, in that dress, you could stand perfectly still and nobody would take their eyes off you."

She giggled. "Thanks, baby. We'll see. So, um..." Her voice got slightly awkward. There was a pause and a muffled sound. "So, uh- I was thinking before all this got started- before this week starts- it would be fun to mess around on the phone."

"Mess around?"

"I was wondering if you could... if you could tell me a dirty story about us. So I can, uhh... play with myself."

Kevin looked at Beth again. She put her finger back on her lips, reminding him not to mention her. Kevin was suddenly confused. Beth seemed to know the call was coming before it came. But Chrissy just wanted to have phone sex between the two of them. What was going on?

"Um... yeah," his voice wavered with uncertainty, his eyes locked to Beth's. "Yeah, of course."

"Just one little rule. If you cum, you have to hang up. So you've got to hold off on cumming, okay?"

Kevin studied Beth. What was this game? "Okay, baby, that sounds... fun. What do you want the dirty story to be about?"

"Hmm," she said, as if considering, though Kevin could tell she already knew. "Tell me about me going down on you."

"You want to suck my dick?" Kevin asked, his tone getting more seductive.

"I want to suck your cock." Chrissy was the one who spoke, but Beth nodded too, to Kevin's surprise. "Tell me a story, baby. What happens first?"

"Okay, well, first thing is that I see you... I see you in your new dress, and you look so good, baby. So I go over and I kiss you on the lips. I plant a kiss gently as I hold you t-"

The sounds of kissing suddenly came through the phone. Kevin froze. Nobody could make kissing noises that convincingly by themselves.

The smacking sound of a passionate kiss breaking up came through the phone. "What's wrong baby?" asked Chrissy, her voice breathless. "I want to hear more."

Kevin stared at the phone for a few moments. "What was that sound?" he said, almost certain of the answer. He could feel his heart beating hard.

"Oh, I'm just playing along with your story, baby. I'm pretending like... you're... right here. Tell me. What happens next?"

Could this really be happening? "Well, of course, baby, our kisses would start to get dirtier." The smacking sound of kisses came through the phone again, louder this time. Chrissy was moaning gently into what was obviously Mark's mouth.

Kevin felt his cock start to get hard. It was obvious Mark was there with her. Whatever story he told Chrissy on the phone now, they would act out together, all while Chrissy innocently acted as if it was just phone sex.

Beth suddenly stood up. Kevin hadn't realized until that moment that she was wearing heels. Normally she was just slightly shorter than Kevin, but now she stood just a hair taller than he was. She tugged off her robe, revealing what was underneath: a matching set of black panties and bra. The panties were a g-string, but the strings rested high on her hips, making her long legs look even longer. He suddenly realized that despite the fact he had gone down on Beth, he had never really seen her with her shirt off. Her bust was full, larger than he thought, and looked amazing in the black bra. While nothing could compare to Chrissy's enormous chest, there was no doubt Beth was stacked.

Kevin was fully hard now.

Beth slowly walked over to him, standing just in front of him. She was only a half inch or so taller, but she seemed to tower over him. She reached a hand behind Kevin, gently pulling him in, and leaning in and began to kiss him.

It was very different to kissing Chrissy. Beth was in charge- her tongue seemed to do as it pleased and he reacted to her. Her big, full lips pressed against him and almost seemed to smother his own lips. He felt himself gently moan as well. Beth kissing him in this filthy outfit was simply a dream come true.

The kissing on the phone stopped. "What's next, baby? Tell me what's next," asked Chrissy, desperately.

"Well," said Kevin, panting, "First, you'd take off my shirt..."

Kevin could hear the rustling of clothes on the phone. Beth also took the phone from his hand, pulling his shirt over his head with the other.

Kevin now understood the game. He told the story and it was acted out by both couples, even though everyone was acting innocent.

"You look so good without a shirt on. You look so fucking hot." It was unclearly who Chrissy was talking to, which made Kevin harder.

"And you'd start making your way down... and you'd start kissing my... my neck and then my... chest... "

Beth leaned down and kissed his neck. Kevin shivered. She began slowly, very slowly, making her way down his chest, kissing him all along the way. The phone also filled the room with kissing sounds as Chrissy made her way down Mark.

"Your body feels so good against my lips," said Chrissy.

"Your lips feel so good against me," said Kevin. Beth looked up, waiting for the story to continue. "Now you... reach towards my belt..." he said. Beth reached up. "And undo them so you can pull off my pants." The sounds of two belts being undone and two pants dropping to the floor filled the room as Beth did so, and presumably, Chrissy did as well. "Then you drop to the floor in front of me." Beth kneeled down, her face in his crotch. She still held the phone in one hand, holding it up so he could hear well.

"You're so big for me!" said Chrissy on the phone. "I see the outline of your cock in your underwear. And it's so big for me, baby."

Beth looked at the tent in Kevin's underwear, and then up at him, unimpressed. This is where the story starts to diverge, Kevin thought.

"You like it?"

"I love it!" said Chrissy with genuine enthusiasm, as Beth shook her head no.

"You want to suck my cock, right?"

"Please let me suck your cock, baby," said Chrissy on the phone. Beth nodded, though continued to look unimpressed.

"So you pull down my waistband and take off my underwear." Beth reached up, and did so, pulling it all the way down so he was totally naked in front of her.

"Oh, you're so hard for me, baby," said Chrissy on the phone. "You look so big and hard for me."

Beth inspected Kevin's cock, but appeared bored. It was amazing: even on the floor, kneeling in front of him, Beth held all the power.

"Can you do me a favor, d- baby?" asked Chrissy on the phone. "Can you slap me with that big cock of yours?"

Kevin heard the slip- she almost used the wrong pet name. "You want me to slap you with my cock?" Kevin was genuinely a bit surprised- Chrissy had never asked for this before. Of course, maybe he lacked the equipment to make it fun.

"Yes, please!"

Beth carefully took a finger and tapped her own cheek, giving Kevin a target. "That's so hot, baby. So I take my cock, and slap it against your cheek-"

Kevin had never done this before. He moved forward, holding his cock at the base, and moved it into Beth, but lacked the confidence to swing very hard. The tip pathetically pressed against her cheek, squishing it slightly. It didn't make a sound. She blinked up at him, unaffected.

A smacking sound came through the phone's speaker. "Oh, baby, that felt so good. It feels so heavy against me. It feels so solid."

Beth raised an eyebrow, Kevin's cock tip still making a small dent in her cheek.

"I'm rubbing my cheek against your shaft," said Chrissy. Beth gently moved her head back and forth, massaging his tip with her cheek. "Let me suck it, baby. Please?"

"You ready to suck my cock?"

"Yes!" said Chrissy. Beth also nodded.

"So I stand right in front of you with my cock right at your face," said Kevin. He pulled his cock away from Beth's cheek. A line of precum connected them for a few moments before it broke. Beth's face let him know she was unimpressed with how close to cumming he was already.

His cock was now pointed right at Beth's face, inches from her. "And you open your mouth for me..."

"Ahh," came the sound through the phone as Chrissy opened her mouth wide for Mark. Beth, too, opened her mouth wide. She leaned forward and arched her back, revealing for Kevin that perfect ass of hers behind her. He felt his cock pulsing at the sight. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he would get to see Beth like this.

"And you... suck on the tip of my dick," finished Kevin. His heart was racing. Was this really happening? By saying this sentence, was he really going to get a blowjob from Beth, and allowing Chrissy to suck Mark at the same time?

Beth leaned in and wrapped her big lips around his cockhead, sucking it expertly, though silently. The sounds through the phone were much sloppier and louder. Kevin felt his legs get weak.

"Holy shit," he said out loud.

"You like that?" said Chrissy.

"I do. Do you like... my cock?"

"I love this cock in my mouth, baby," Chrissy replied, wickedly sidestepping who she meant. The dirty sounds continued as she put Mark's cock back in her mouth.

Beth's cheeks pulled in as she pleasured Kevin's tip, but she continued to look unimpressed, which just turned Kevin on more. She still held all the power here.

"So... oh god... so you slowly take in more and more of my cock..."

Beth began to bob her head back and forth, moving in and out, slowly making her way down his cock shaft. With every bob she took in another little bit. There continued to be absolutely no sound, despite the fact that she was giving Kevin intense pleasure. He wasn't sure he'd be able to last much longer.

The sounds from the phone, however, just got louder. As Chrissy took in more and more of the cock, you could hear her moan and slobber and gag a bit on Mark. It filled the hotel room with pornographic sounds.

Kevin couldn't help it- he wanted Chrissy to tease him a bit. "That sounds so real, baby."

Chrissy moaned an 'mhmm' in agreement, though she clearly didn't take Mark's cock out of her mouth.

"You must really miss my cock."

"Oh yeah," she said. There was a sloppy sound of her probably licking Mark's shaft. "I don't know..." Lick. "... what I'm going to do..." Lick. "...all week without you..."

"You like my cock that much?"

"I dream of having this cock in my mouth," she said, again sidestepping who she was really talking to. "I love worshiping it. It makes me so wet, getting it all hard for me."

Beth suddenly moved her head forward much faster, taking all of Kevin in her mouth and stopping. With his shaft completely in her mouth, she looked up at him, still looking bored. "Oh, fuck," said Kevin.

"What?" said Chrissy.

"Um- so you, uhh, you got all of me in your mouth."

Chrissy sounded a little nervous and excited. "All of you? Well, I don't know if I can, but I can try..."

The sounds on the phone reached a whole new level as Chrissy began to gag herself on Mark's cock. Beth continued to suck and bob back and forth.

"Oh, fuck," said Kevin. "Baby, I think... I don't know how much longer I can last..."

"Oh no, baby! Please! Remember the rule? It all ends if you cum!"

There was a wicked glint in Beth's eyes as she began to bob her head back and forth much faster. Waves of pleasure rippled through Kevin's body. "Baby, I... you're making me feel so good, and I..."

"No, hold on for me baby! Don't cum yet!"

Beth's hands reached around and grabbed Kevin's ass, not allowing him any control here. She arched her back even more, really showing off the heart shape of her ass on the floor behind her.

"I... oh, fuck, FUCK," Kevin said, unable to control himself. He could feel his orgasm coming. "I'm so sorry, baby, I just can't..."

"Please, baby! Just a little longer, you can do it!"

Beth did not slow down, sliding her lips all the way from the tip to the base of his cock, taking in everything over and over again with ease.

"Ah... fuck!" He felt his orgasm hit, and he came in Beth's mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth a few more times, before pushing her head all the way forward and holding his whole shaft in her mouth.

Kevin felt like he was going to fall over from the intense orgasm.

Beth slowly slid her mouth off his shaft. She looked up at him and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, showing Kevin she had swallowed it all.

She looked at the phone and, without saying a word, hung up on Chrissy. She stood back up, just a little taller than him again.