Alena's Game Ch. 12

Story Info
A birthday dinner. Alena offers a new way of life to Quinn.
6.2k words
4.61
11.7k
9

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,496 Followers

[Author's note: if you don't like to read about female domination or male chastity, please skip to the next story, or check out my other stories for something that's more to your taste.

Through a series of counselling session with Cassie, his therapist, Quinn is trying to come to terms with how his wife Alena managed to transform him from her assured, overbearing husband into her willing slave.

Alena has shown Quinn the masochist side of his personality. Instead of pushing further with his training, it's time for an earnest discussion between them, as man and wife]

---

SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED

The next weekend, Alena announced that she would be taking me out to dinner. It was an indication of the change in our relationship that my first response wasn't delight at a night out with my pretty wife. She was leaning against the breakfast bar in jeans and a casual t-shirt, standing there in bare feet. She had me naked, since we were alone in the house. I was spending more and more time without clothes that it almost felt natural that my wife was the only one permitted to be wearing anything. I had come to accept that I didn't have the right to request that privilege.

"Why?" I asked, my eyes narrowing.

"Just because," Alena replied sweetly, squeezing my hand.

"There's no such thing as just because."

"Oh, Quinn. You're so suspicious."

"I have every right to be."

"I just feel a little like we missed out on it on your birthday, what with staying at home instead."

"And receiving a caning and then blowjob torture," I added, darkly, not wanting to give my wife an easy out.

Alena just smiled breezily. "Yes, it might have been a little difficult trying to have a nice meal in a restaurant with you too sore to sit down, and with a permanent erection."

"How is my backside, by the way, since you never asked? It's fine now, but it took a couple of days before I could sit down comfortably."

Alena pouted at me. "You're right," she said, "I didn't ask."

She seemed to have no interest in the damage she had inflicted on her husband with the cane, and I huffed at her.

"It was nowhere near the number of strokes I could have given you, if I hadn't stopped," she said, giving me a quizzical look, as if puzzled by my objections, "Nowhere near how hard I'm going to be on you in the future."

She squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Talking of which, we need to be dressed and out the door otherwise we're going to lose our reservation."

I had burning questions about what she had just revealed to me, but Alena turned and left me standing there in the middle of the kitchen and headed to the bedroom. Frustrated, I took a few seconds before I conceded that the discussion was over and I was not going to get any sympathy for the punishment of my rear. I followed her.

My wife stood in front of her wardrobe, naked except for a set of tiny lace panties. She turned as I entered and held up a bra in one hand and a camisole top in the other, facing me topless. I registered the hard bumps of her nipples briefly before holding eye contact. I knew that she wanted me to ogle her breasts and I wasn't going to fall for that trick. The fact wasn't lost on me that it seemed to give her more delight to see me denying myself the basic pleasure of seeing my wife's topless form than it would have done punishing me for staring. She enjoyed the fact that I was now conditioned to look at her in a certain way, and I did so out of ingrained habit. I conceded to myself that she had been successful in rewriting at least that basic part of my male behaviour.

"Which one do you think? They're both part of the same lingerie set, so I got both," she said, jiggling them, "It's nice to mix and match, don't you think?"

It was a subtle way of tormenting me, making me focus on the soft curves of her naked body and the tantalising promise of sexy lingerie, knowing that she was very unlikely to grant me an orgasm tonight.

"Camisole," I conceded.

Alena shook her head, "No, the bra. Could you help me?"

She handed me the bra and turned to face away from me. I hesitated, not wanting to play my wife's little power game, but in the end felt my reluctance overruled by the opportunity to touch my wife's breasts. I slid the bra around her torso, cupping her breasts in my hands as I pressed the lacy garment into position. Her flesh was warm and soft, yielding deliciously in my fingers. I lingered for a moment, knowing that I would be revealing my unrequited longing to Alena, reaffirming her hold over me, then smoothed the strap behind her back and did up the clasp.

In the week since my birthday, I hadn't been allowed a single orgasm. Worse, I had been made to endure scenes like this on a regular basis, of my wife stripped bare or wearing delicate, sexy underwear, but always forbidden to touch the delights of her skin. The fact that my hands had just been permitted to explore her breasts filled me with an abiding lust but also foreboding. Alena would only tease me like this if it was part of a larger plan.

It had been a long time since she had permitted me to stroke or touch her just incidentally. It felt like a month since her spectacular blowjob, since I'd been allowed the hallowed privilege of actually being inside her. A cynical corner of my brain had noted that despite the apparent success of the game and the list, I was now achieving orgasm less often than I had before we'd started. Somehow, Alena had engineered it so that she was getting whatever she needed, with me constantly desperate to please in all aspects of our relationship, and in return she had actually reduced the amount of climaxes I was having. None of it made sense.

Alena selected a sheer dress in dark blue silk and stepped into it, gathering her auburn locks over one shoulder and turning her head to give me a sultry look.

"Zip me up?"

My hands went to her waist, feeling her firm body beneath the silk. I grasped the zipper and began to pull it up her back, my other hand tracing its way up her body. When I reached her neck and stopped, she spun around, suddenly close to me, and kissed me on the lips. I felt her hand travelling up the skin of my bare thigh until she discovered my burgeoning erection between my legs.

"Good boy," she murmured sexily, "Does the little brain have anything to add?"

Her eyes sparkled with mischief. I savoured the feeling of her fingers wrapping around my manhood, the first touch it had received from either of us in a week. I nodded but didn't trust myself to speak: I didn't want to give her any opportunity to find fault.

"A respectful silence already, Quinn?" Alena mocked, "We haven't even got started with the night. You're so well trained, aren't you?"

She looked down at her hand encircling my shaft.

"Tell me something, darling, and I'm happy to be corrected, but do you think you're actually shrinking?" she asked, "From lack of use?"

She gave me a little squeeze, frowning thoughtfully.

"There are conflicting opinions about cages," she continued, "And whether or not continued use leads to atrophy. Something about the compression inside the cage when you're fully erect but unable to achieve your proper size, about the way the structure changes over time as your body compensates."

She grasped my shaft between thumb and finger, making a show of inspecting me.

"We've seen how you are after a week or so. What would it be like, I wonder, after a year? Would we have solved your little disrespect problem, put the little brain completely to sleep? I could enjoy everything you'd have to offer me without the trouble of this getting in between us."

Alena shrugged, and simply released my manhood, leaving me desperately erect and bobbing in the air. Despite what she'd said, the implied threat to my anatomy, I still ached to feel her fingers around my shaft again. Instead, Alena crossed over to her drawers and opened the top one. She brought out her sleep mask, dangling it from a finger, casually. I stared at it, my misgivings apparent on my face.

"Oh, hon, don't be scared. It's just a blindfold. I don't want to torture you with it, but I do want you to be a good boy for me and put it on," she said, her tone playful and teasing.

She held the eye mask out to me.

"Do it now," she continued, a subtle edge of command creeping into her voice.

Once again, I realised I was already in the middle of whatever game we were playing tonight, and Alena would brook no hesitation on my part. I had a role to play, and she expected complete obedience. I took the mask and slid it over my head, rendering myself blind. I stood there, trying to listen out for movements, but Alena surprised me, her voice coming from behind my back.

"I'm so proud of the progress you've made, Quinn. Look at you now, standing there blindfolded, waiting obediently for your next command. Such a difference to how you used to struggle with all this back when we started."

I felt the merest whisper of her lips as she kissed me on the back of my neck, causing me to shiver with anticipation.

"Now you've become such a good boy, let's put some clothes on you, my little Ken doll, otherwise we're likely to refused entry."

I heard the sound of hangers scraping on a rail as she selected what I would be wearing. There were more unfamiliar sounds and a rustling of a plastic bag. I waited patiently.

"Do you know what an inspection position is?"

I shook my head.

"Then I'll teach you. Hands behind your head, legs apart."

I jumped to comply, but Alena wasn't satisfied. "Legs wider. Bend forward."

I spread my legs wider, as ordered, and leaned as far forward as I dared, conscious of how this stance opened up my body.

"Now remember, you only move when I give you permission to move. You only talk if I give you permission to speak. At this point, you're just my poseable doll."

She paused and I felt a finger tap my cock, "Though, a lot more anatomically-interesting than Ken ever was."

Alena tapped my cock again. I felt a fingernail run under my balls and up my shaft, stirring the blood flow into my manhood. She grasped my head between thumb and finger and gave me a playful squeeze.

"Now," she breathed close to my ear, "Remember, you can't move a muscle."

I heard the sound of Alena picking something up from behind me and my mind started racing through the possibilities. All I could think was that she had positioned me with my bottom sticking out and my hands out of the way. Was the sound I head perhaps a whip? Surely, Alena wasn't going to beat me while I was blindfolded and bent over? Surely, she would at least have discussed it first?

I felt a caress on my buttock, close to my rear entrance, and I jumped, startled.

"I said don't move."

Alena caressed my other buttock. Rubbing her fingertips back and forth over the same spot, making my skin feel strange. I desperately wanted to ask Alena what she was doing, but then I felt her fingers begin to massage my perineum, rubbing backwards and forwards. There was a caress there too and then the same gentle pressure on my skin.

I heard Alena moving in front of me, and then silence. Something warm and soft made contact with the tip of my cock and I held myself absolutely still. I felt her lips purse together, enveloping my head. Then she pulled off, leaving behind the feeling of moisture on my sensitive skin. I waited patiently, rock hard, for her to take me back into her mouth.

When it came, the sensation of being engulfed by my wife's mouth was incredible. She took me halfway in and worked her tongue into the ridge of my head, causing me to moan in response. Immediately, I supressed it, but the damage was done: Alena slid her mouth off the tip of my cock with a wet popping noise.

"I didn't give you permission to speak."

I wanted to protest that I hadn't used actual words, but I pressed my lips together to demonstrate my willingness to obey her rules, if only it resulted in her lovely lips encircling my throbbing manhood again.

"I was entertaining the idea of a birthday blowjob before we went to dinner, but that's made me change my mind. You should have obeyed the rules."

I cringed inwardly, needing to dispute her judgement, but knowing that it would only make the punishment worse. It was one of the first things I had learned in the court room: never argue with the judge.

I felt her hand grip my shaft and began to hope that I was going to be rewarded another way, but instead, I felt her thumb pressing quite forcefully against the upper side of my cock, at the base of my shaft. It seemed odd, but I didn't question it, waiting for the hand to begin to stroke my rigid flesh.

I was to be disappointed, as Alena released me. I heard her moving again and then felt some kind of belt encircle my waist. There was a click as the strap was secured.

"What a good doll," Alena purred, "Time to play dress up."

Her tone was playful, but her words conjured up any number of ominous scenarios. Cross-dressing had been on the list, I remembered, suddenly gripped with the fear that my twisted, inventive wife had a very particular plan for dinner.

"You can put your feet together now and stand up straight."

I complied hurriedly, my thoughts now working through the possibilities. Surely Alena wouldn't want to take me to dinner dressed like a girl? People would stare. I would look ridiculous. Then I shuddered. Yes, I thought, having all those people looking at me would be mortifying: she would humiliate me completely. Somehow, the idea twisted something in my mind, and I felt turned on by the idea of my wife debasing me in public, exposing me to ridicule while she sat there opposite me at the dinner table with a mocking smile on her face. Alena had the capacity to enjoy what she was doing to me, regardless of the expense it would be costing me.

"Foot up."

I hesitated, suddenly unsure that I wanted to let my wife do that to me.

"Now," she said in a firmer voice.

I raised my foot and felt the brush of material against my ankle.

"Down," she ordered, "Raise your other foot. Come on, you know how this works."

I obeyed, allowing my wife to tug the mystery underwear up my legs. I felt fingers on the tip of my cock and shuddered involuntarily.

"Someone seems very excited."

Deftly, she pulled the garment up and tucked my erection into the front. I squirmed slightly, trying to work out what I was wearing, but they felt like my usual underwear.

"Feet, again."

We repeated the process, this time with my wife slipping socks onto my feet. I was confused. Had she missed the opportunity to do something properly humiliating to me, or was there a twist? Maybe how I looked was going to be very different to how I imagined I looked, when I was finally granted the privilege of sight again.

Alena made me step into the legs of what felt like a pair of trousers. She pulled them all the way up and I felt her fingers as she fussed with my waist, adjusting the position of the belt she had fastened there earlier. It felt for all the world as if she was just dressing me normally.

"Arms off your head, behind your back."

My suspicions were aroused. Why behind my back? To my continued bafflement, I felt her sliding sleeves of what felt like a shirt up my arms when I had been expecting something more restricting. Alena stood in front of me and I felt fingers plucking at the fabric as she did up my buttons. She tucked my shirt into my trousers and did up my belt.

"Step slightly forward. Shoes."

I reached out tentatively with one foot and sure enough, I discovered footwear. I stepped into what felt like an ordinary pair of shoes. Hands tugged at my neck and I flinched, but I felt her fingers straightening out my collar.

"You're so jumpy," Alena giggled, "It must be driving you insane, not knowing. What do you think you look like?"

The hands were gone, and there was silence in the room. I was still not permitted to speak, so I stood there, feeling more and more convinced that I had been made to look like a chump by my cruel wife. All that was left was for her to remove my blindfold and parade her wicked handiwork into the restaurant.

"You look good," she purred, her voice close.

I felt her lips brush against mine. I opened my mouth but she pulled back. Then she kissed me again, building up into a passionate exchange. I had learned the lesson of the blowjob, and kept my hands by my sides and my opinions to myself, as Alena's tongue began to explore my mouth. I reciprocated, blinded to everything but the sensation of my wife's ardent attentions. Whatever she had done to me, whatever trick she was playing, it had turned her on powerfully.

Eventually, she pulled back from the exchange, leaving me aching for more. She knew how I was responding to her, how ignoring my needs for long periods and then becoming suddenly passionate with me was driving me wild. I couldn't get enough of something as simple as her kiss. The thought of being allowed to feel the warm, moist heaven of actually entering her beautiful body was almost too much to bear.

"Nice and hard."

I felt her palm press firmly against the bulge of my erection.

"Let's see if we can maintain this. What do you think? Can you keep it up? You may speak."

"I don't even know what we're doing tonight," I protested.

"Now, there you go again, using the big brain when the little brain's all that's required. Don't worry your pretty little head about what I have in store for you. You just need to know it was on your list."

I heard her laugh.

"Remember that list? That feels like a lifetime ago, now, doesn't it?"

"I remember. I remember what was on it."

In truth, my mind was racing, trying to recall all the things I hadn't red-lit on my spreadsheet, trying to work out what she had in store for me.

Alena giggled. "It's such a blast, Quinn. I can read you like a book, you know. Which line was it? What am I going to do next? Do you want me to put you out of your misery? It's role play."

I froze, suddenly aware that I was dressed up and she had done things to me, but I had no idea what I looked like. I felt cool hands tugging at my blindfold and suddenly I could see again. I blinked, staring at myself in the mirror. I was wearing dress pants and the shirt that Alena had bought me for Christmas. She had dressed me up smartly, to match the lovely flowing silk dress she wore. My brow furrowed in confusion.

"Something to say?" she asked in a mocking voice, "Startled by your appearance?"

"Uh, I don't understand. You said role play. I expected...."

"You are," Alena interjected, "You're dressed up just right for the role play I have in mind."

"What is it? What are we playing?"

Alena smoothed her hands over my chest, reaching up to adjust my shirt collar. Her blue eyes found mine and she smiled softly.

"Can't you guess what we're going to be tonight, darling?" she teased.

I shook my head, unable to work it out.

"We're going to play at being husband and wife," she said, and leaned in for a long, lingering kiss that made me ache with need.

"We're going to go out in public looking for all the world like a happily married couple, equal in everything, free to enjoy each other's company."

I felt her hand brush against the bulge in my trousers.

"Of course, it won't really be like that," she purred, "But I want you to promise me you'll do your best to pretend that you're still my equal. Can you do that?"

She squeezed my cock in emphasis.

"Yes," I groaned.

Alena kissed me again, but this time it was a perfunctory peck. She had extracted from me the result she needed.

"Then let's go, my darling husband. Let's see how long you can maintain the charade."

Alena took me by the hand and led me out of the bedroom. I followed along meekly where she led me. I could feel that she had done something to me, something that was going to make my night hell. I wanted to take down my pants and find out, but I was clearly not going to be permitted that luxury. Once again, I was at whatever passed these days for my wife's mercy.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,496 Followers
12