Alena's Game Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the car slowing down, and we turned. We seemed to creep along for a minute or two then I felt the car turn one last time before it stopped. I heard the front car door open and then close and waited tensely for Alena to open up the back. Instead, the car doors locked, and I realised with dread that she had parked up somewhere and was leaving me here while she went shopping, as if I was now the last thing on her mind, an errand she had already ticked off her to-do list. I wanted to call out, but thought the better of it when I heard a snatch of conversation nearby. It sounded like a man and a woman, laughing together as they walked past our car. They sounded carefree, little would they have known that I was caged and naked within metres of them.

The minutes dragged by and I managed to squirm and wriggle until I was on my side, still curled up but at least more comfortable now. My predicament, and the way I had just accepted my fate when Alena had ordered me to strip and get into the crate, weighed heavily on my mind. How did she manage to do that to me? It was almost as if she had somehow discovered my remote control and was using it to remove my free will. I knew that she had been online a lot recently, so I had to assume she had been learning and planning how to push me to accept the next stage she had planned.

Laying there in the dimness of the crate, occasionally bothered by the sounds of people as they passed, I tried to work out what Alena would do next. Beyond all the petty annoyances and power-games, she was definitely training me in a specific direction. I thought back to the last earnest conversation I had been able to have with her, the last point that she had talked to me like I was an equal. She had enumerated her own dark fantasies, three of them: heavy bondage, whipping me, and bringing someone else into her bed. Uneasily, I recalled that we had already ticked off the first two, and it had only appeared to have liberated Alena from any doubts she was having. The third, the hardest to accept, had never been mentioned again.

How would I feel about Alena having sex with someone else? It would be awful, even if it was just to tick it off her sexual bucket list. Could I bear to let that happen, just because she wanted it? I realised that I needed to address it, sooner rather than later, before Alena once again blindsided me.

The back door of the car swung open, dazzling me with the sudden sunlight. I saw a shopping trolley filled with bags of groceries, and my wife, hand on hip, looking down at me.

"It's okay, I did the weekly shop without your help," she stated.

"Kinda hard to help like this," I shot back at her.

"It's okay, I'm used to sacrificing for the greater good. Just stay there all cosy in your crate while I unload the trolley."

I rolled back onto my knees, trying to work out if she was inviting me to get out and help, standing naked in the middle of the car park. I decided to stay put.

Alena ignored me, piling the car with provisions, I looked out from the door of my crate at the line of cars parked opposite. I could see clear blue sky and late afternoon sun. Alena put the last bag into the car and wheeled the shopping trolley away, but she didn't close the door, leaving me exposed and visible to any passer-by who happened to look into our car.

"Alena," I hissed, trying to attract her attention without giving my position away to anyone else.

There was no answer.

"Alena, where are you?" I hissed again.

Alena reappeared, frowning down at me.

"It speaks," she said, "It really shouldn't."

"Hey, you left the door open. I was on view to anyone."

I was about to chastise her carelessness when she reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a leather strap. It was attached to a shiny metal ring; another strap dangled below.

"Looks like I'm going to have to take steps to make sure you're quiet."

I stared at her. Where had she gotten a ring gag? Why was she holding it now? I watched, horrified as she fed the leather strap through the bars of my crate door.

"Come on, hurry up," Alena snapped, clearly impatient now.

"No way," I protested.

"Fine. Then we wait here until you do. I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not going to close the car door."

Alena emphasised my precarious predicament by sitting next to me in the back, her arm resting on top of the crate. Where before I had been shielded by her body in front of the crate, I was now completely exposed to whoever walked past us in the car park.

"Alena," I hissed, "Can we please just go?"

"Uh huh, so you know what to do if you want this to end. Decide quickly, I can see someone coming."

"You wouldn't."

"Actually, you're the one crouching naked in a dog crate in the back of a car about to have an audience peering in. Your call, I'll be in the front."

Alena got up and a few seconds later I heard the front car door open and close. I stared out through the bars, past the ring gag she had left dangling there. I could hear voices talking, getting louder.

"Alena, close the door, they're coming."

Silence.

"Please!"

No reply. I stared at the gag, at the shiny steel ring. I could make out the words of the approaching people. Alena wasn't going to stop this, she was going to let them see me in the demeaning position she had persuaded me into. I imagined that she would be sitting in the driver's seat, safely out of the way, her cheeks flushed at the thought of the panic I was in. She wanted me to be seen, she wanted me to be exposed in front of strangers. By resisting, I was just playing into her hands.

I pulled the ring gag through the bars and hurriedly slid the steel circle into my open mouth.

"Gagengha," I gurgled as loudly as I could, "Gimg goooing git."

I slid the strap into the buckle behind my head, securing it.

"Gagengha!" I called out again, urging my wife to understand I was complying.

There was a laugh, and I froze. A woman was standing in front of her car directly opposite me. A man appeared pushing a trolley. All she had to do was look behind her and she would see me: I had nowhere to hide. Her head turned and I tried to shrink back into the crate, to make myself invisible, trying to escape the humiliating position my wife had left me in.

Alena stepped in front of me just as the woman faced my way.

"Good boy," she smiled, "Who's a good boy?"

Alena was treating me like a pet, not her husband, mocking me with a patronising grin, but at least shielding my pathetic situation from onlookers with her body.

"And who's so big?" Alena continued in a big, loud voice.

Alena's eyes had locked onto my cock cage, seeing how my stifled erection was filling it entirely.

"Who loves his owner? Hey? You do, don't you?"

Alena pushed something through the bars, metal rattling against metal.

"Who's going to play when we get home? You are, you're such a good boy."

I looked up at her grinning face, her flushed cheeks, and then down to the handcuffs.

"You just need to be a good boy for your owner. Are you a good boy?"

Her eyes were glinting. I understood the threat. She shifted her stance, partially unblocking my view. I had to play along, or she would just step to the side and let the couple opposite us loading groceries see what she had done to her husband.

"Better decide real fast," Alena whispered sternly, "I'm just about done with your sulking."

I gurgled, trying to make her understand, but she simply stared back down at me. Slowly, she began to swing her hips as if to step to the side. I could hear the other couple talking just a couple of metres away. I did what I had to do, sliding a wrist into one of the cuffs and tightening it. The chain of the handcuffs was wrapped around one of the bars so that once I slipped my free wrist through the other cuff my hands would be bound in front of me.

I stared up at Alena, but her eyes bored into me, her face expressionless now, waiting for her moment of triumph. I felt myself crumble. My hand slipped into the other cuff and I tightened it, trapping myself.

Alena emitted a shuddering sigh, eyes burning with lust. I thought she would smile at me or at least tell me I was a good boy again, but instead she slid the latch of the crate door and pulled the door open, forcing me to stretch my arms forward now that they were attached to the bars. Teetering precariously off-balance on my knees, I couldn't resist Alena as she reached into the crate to wrap her hand around my cock cage. I felt her fingernails scraping along the bars, raking the swollen flesh of my manhood as it bulged out of the confines of its steel prison.

"Such a big boy," she murmured. "My good big boy is so hard for what his nasty owner is doing to him, isn't he?"

I stared at her silently, feeling myself drooling onto my cushion. Just the feeling of her holding me was enough to trigger me, blanking out rational thought as the unyielding need to be released began to surface. I couldn't remember the last time she had allowed me inside her, making do instead with the occasional hand job to clear the pipes, as she put it. I was beginning to suspect that the talk of feet fetishes had not been coincidental after all; at this point in time I would gladly have settled for just being able to rub my cock to climax against her foot. I would have settled for anything.

Alena gave me a tug. All I could think about was not what she had done to me, but only of her unlocking me, her fingers wrapped around my cock, her grip as she stroked me until I ejaculated. I needed so desperately to cum, to empty my balls in front of my wife, to show her she'd won. I wanted to show her how desperate I was to empty myself in front of her. In desperation, I began to grind my cage against her palm, fucking her hand. I knew it was wrong, but I hadn't been able to stop myself.

Alena quickly withdrew her hand, grimacing at my desperate behaviour, and pushed the cage door closed. She slid the latch into place and then rummaged through one of the shopping bags, producing another new purchase: a padlock. Without a word of explanation, she slid it though the latch and clicked it shut, locking me inside the crate. She wiped her palm on the top of the crate.

"You're going nowhere, you lowly worm. I'm going to keep you in this crate until you've learned a bit more respect."

With that, she stepped back and closed the car door. I had a brief glimpse of the couple opposite us loading their car, oblivious to what my wife was doing. As I heard the front car door open and close and the engine turn on, I was left with that image, of two people in a normal relationship, shopping on an otherwise unremarkable day, free to choose how they spent their time and where they went. I was clearly no longer part of that world. I was now only a pet, and my owner was displeased with me.

---

We drove home in silence because Alena had switched the radio off. Her mood had darkened, and I began to fear what she had in store for me when we got home. In my vulnerable position, I was fully aware that she could do whatever she wanted to me once I was inside the house, behind closed doors.

I felt the car swing around and slow down. A moment later we came to a halt and my wife turned off the engine. Waiting in silence, I found myself trembling with anticipation. My eyes were accosted with bright sunlight, and I recognised our garage in front of me: we were home.

Alena appeared again, but this time she said nothing. Instead, she approached the front of my crate and stood there, watching me with a cool, detached expression. On a whim, she reached up under the back of her t-shirt and unfastened her bra, tugging the straps down her arms so that she was now naked beneath her top. Without any change of expression, she crouched down in front of me and raised her t-shirt, leaning forward to press one of her hard, swollen nipples between the bars of my door.

I knew what she wanted me to do. She wanted to prove her dominance one more time. Ashamed of myself for jumping to her tune, but sensing the need to placate the woman who literally held the keys to my freedom, I shuffled forward in the crate until I was able to bring my tongue to bear on her waiting breast.

"Good boy," Alena purred, sexily.

I could tell that she was enjoying my attentions.

"Finally, I seem to be getting through to you."

The nipple disappeared, to be replaced by her other breast. I set about licking and stimulating that breast too, working diligently to bring my wife a little pleasure.

"Are you doing this to thank me for buying you your nice new crate, worm?"

I continued to tease her nipple with my tongue tip.

"It's good that you like it. You're going to get very used to it."

Alena pulled back and let her t-shirt fall down to cover her nakedness. She picked up a couple of grocery bags and made her way through the garage into the house, leaving me to wonder just what she'd meant by her last comment.

Alena made several trips until the only thing left in the back of the car was me. I expected her to unlock the latch and let me out now, but then she surprised me again, walking away and then coming back with a wide wooden board that I vaguely recognised from its place tucked in the rafters of the garage. She set one end on the ground and the other end on the back of the car, wedged onto the bumper.

"You noticed I picked a crate with wheels, right?"

I gibbered something unintelligible as Alena heaved my cage forward onto the makeshift ramp. I braced myself as best I could as she gave one last tug, and I slid down the wood and onto the floor of the garage. I heard noises behind me, then the car door slamming and the car locking. Suddenly I was moving forward, propelled by my wife through the garage into our house.

She wheeled me down the hallway and parked me next to the dining table, then she walked away and left me. I strained to hear sounds from elsewhere in the house that might give me a clue as to my wife's intentions, but, as in the car park, I had been abandoned in my crate while my wife was busy with other things. I rolled onto my side again, feeling a dull ache in my jaw from the ring gag and a dampness under my chin where I had been drooling freely.

My cock throbbed in its confines and my wrists were twisted uncomfortably in the handcuffs, but the cushion was soft and warm. Maybe it was the stress of my position, or just the physical effort it took to brace myself in the cage as we drove home, but I felt myself drifting into sleep. After the ordeal of the last few hours, it was a mercy to just let myself float away while I waited for Alena to return.

Footsteps penetrated my awareness, the click of her stiletto heels. There was a rattling noise next to my head and I heard the latch sliding open. I struggled back to my knees as Alena tugged the door open, pulling my bound arms forward. She only opened the door slightly, wedging it open by driving her shoe into the gap.

"Awake?"

I nodded.

"Good. I didn't order you to sleep, did I?"

I shook my head, dreading her next words.

"So why did you think you could sleep? You should have been waiting to serve me."

I gurgled. It was all I was capable of. Her shoe was directly in front of my face.

"Lick."

I leaned forwards, lowering my mouth to her shoe. I couldn't believe I was about to do this. A thin thread of spittle dangled from my open mouth onto the shiny, polished leather of her high heel. I bent down immediately to remove it with my tongue.

"Good boy. Finally, doing something without needing to be told twice. Is it actually learning?"

I didn't trust myself to answer, so instead I worked my tongue along the shiny black surface until I reached bare skin. The tip of her shoe caught me on the chin and I cowered back into the crate.

"Ugh, did I tell you that you could actually touch my skin? You were lucky that I even allowed you my shoe."

The foot pressed against the door, closing it again. I heard the latch close. Through the bars, I could see a dining chair being pulled away from the table and then a pair of legs sitting down, shiny black high heels together. Presently, I heard the scrape of cutlery on ceramic and I suddenly realised how hungry I was, listening to my wife eat.

Alena took her time, seemingly oblivious to her pet still trapped in the crate at her feet. When at last she was finished, I heard the scrape of her chair being turned and could see she was now facing me. She sank delicately to her knees and for the first time since we had arrived back at home, I could see her face.

Alena had freshened up, applying rouge to her cheeks, delicate mascara and perfect lipstick. She was completely naked except for her stilettos and as she knelt in front of me, I could see how swollen her pussy lips were. But it was her eyes that captured me: deep, blue and fathomless, like the sea.

"I'm going to do such things to you," she rasped, her voice low and hoarse with an unquenched arousal.

"Did you know," she continued, "That it can take weeks for proper cage training? When I asked, people were very helpful with the do's and don'ts, what they found best when they trained their men to obey. After being just one of the lurkers for so long, now I seem to be picking up followers myself. People are fascinated by what I'm doing to you, did you know? They all want to know my secrets to breaking a husband."

I groaned, unable to comprehend that my wife was discussing how she was breaking me down, turning me into a thing when I had once been her husband. What was she saying in the discussion groups? Was she revealing intimate details of me? With a sudden chill spike of apprehension, I remembered hearing her taking pictures of me hooded and suspended in the club. Had she been secretly posting images and videos online of my progression from husband to slave?

Alena slid the latch again and prised the crate door open. She reached up to the table and brought down a bowl. I watched as she scraped the remainder of her dinner into the bowl and then slide the bowl into the crate in front of me. She closed the door again.

"Eat up, like a good boy."

I watched Alena get up and reseat herself on the chair, legs spread now to give me an unrestricted view of her pussy. I could see the glint of moisture between her lips. I looked down at the contents of the bowl, wrinkling my nose in disgust.

"Go on, worm. It's your dinner. Aren't you hungry?"

My shoulders sagged and I was suddenly overcome with a frustrated urge to scream. I tugged hard at my bindings, feeling the metal of the cuffs biting into my skin, but not yielding. I gurgled loudly, needing Alena to know how much she was tormenting me. I should have been sitting there next to her, at the table. We should have been talking about the weekend we had just had, or planning the details of the week ahead. I should be taking her by the hand to our bedroom, kissing her and gently sliding my hands down her body, laying her naked on the bed with her legs parted, ready to be entered by her husband. More than anything, I wanted to be out of this crate, my cock freed of its cage, so I could feel the heavenly release of joining my body with hers.

Instead, I was facing a bowl of leftovers, burning for release, feeling the unbearable pressure in my groin of being compressed by my cage, unable to enjoy something as basic and taken for granted as an erection. Worse, I knew that Alena would be looking forward to keeping me like this until I had learned the lesson she was teaching me. Alena was in charge: if she wanted to cage me, she would; if she wanted to store me out of her way in a dog crate, she would; if she wanted to feed me like I was an animal, she had no regrets at all at doing so.

The lesson she was teaching me was that, even with all of this, I was harder inside my cage than I had ever been. She had found a way to turn me into a desperate, craving thing far removed from the man she married, and Alena relished the power she had to transform me in this way. She had seen how I needed this, and now, on the floor in my own dining room, it was all I could think of. I lowered my gaping open lips to the bowl and began to suck the scraps that were to be my dinner into my mouth, slurping and swallowing as best I could.