Alena's Game Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard wet slopping noises and stole a look up from my bowl to see Alena working her pussy vigorously with one hand while diddling her clit with the other. She pressed her knees together involuntarily, seized by a wave of bliss and her fingers began to dart inside herself faster and faster.

"Keep eating," she hissed through clenched teeth, "Eat it all."

Her tone countenanced no refusal. I was fully aware of the cost of non-compliance, of robbing Alena of the pleasure of seeing her husband humiliated to the point of eating out of a bowl on the ground, bound in his crate. I was nothing more than masturbation fodder to push her to the brink of ecstasy. I should have been furious, slurping the remains of her dinner while listening to my wife bring herself to the almighty climax that she was denying me. I finished the contents of the bowl and looked up.

Alena was on her knees in front of the cage door now, her legs spread wide, her pussy almost close enough to taste. She was showing me what I was missing out on. Bent over, I could only stare in frustrated agony as I endured the torture of my compressed manhood straining through the bars of its prison. I watched, close up, as Alena's thighs began to quiver with the onslaught of her climax. All at once, her hips bucked, thrusting her pussy against my cage, rubbing herself against the metal bars to prolong her phenomenal orgasm. I closed my eyes, my nostrils filled with the scent of my wife's ejaculation. I had done this, I realised. I had given Alena this.

She pulled away, sitting down on her bottom, legs splayed, a single finger still teasing her entrance as she quivered in the aftershocks. Alena's eyes locked on mine.

"Finish, your meal. I want to see you lick the bowl clean."

I looked up at her, begging with my eyes, but I was met with a wall of indifference. Alena needed to watch me do it. If I was ever going to earn my release, I would have to give her what she asked for. One last time, I bent my face down to the bowl and began to lick and suck until it was spotless.

I felt a tug at my wrists and then my hands slid free. Alena had unlocked me from the handcuffs.

"You're such a well-trained boy. You can stay in your crate if you want or go to your room."

I watched in stunned silence as Alena got up and walked out of the room, her naked body swaying in a way that made my guts clench, her high heels clicking on the wooden floor. After everything I had endued for her, I had been expecting a reward, or at least to be uncaged and allowed to slake my own needs. Instead, I was left, kneeling, still bound in painful chastity, naked, my cheeks covered in my wife's meal, and so endlessly, maddeningly horny.

As I knelt there, trying to piece it all together, the only thing I realised was that Alena had succeeded in her mission. She had turned her husband into a helpless toy who would do anything she asked.

---

[Next chapter: Alena packs to go away to a conference for a week. Quinn discovers she's bought some sexy new lingerie to take with her.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]