Alena's Game Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a process," she said, "And it needs to be done with care. The cruelty, the pushing you, it's such a fine balance, to take you somewhere you've never been without causing damage on the way. Some of the women are old hands, they've been at it for years and they know instinctively what their partners need. That's my problem. I don't have that gut instinct, not yet, and I don't know if I'm taking you to a new level or causing you actual harm."

"You could just ask."

"I guess I'm asking now."

She snaked an arm around my waist and fell silent. It dawned on me that what she was looking for was comfort.

"I'm talking to them because they're all I have," Alena said.

"You also have me to talk to."

"I really wish I could, but I can't. I can support you through it, but I can't talk to you about the steps we're taking. You're the one actually being taken through the process, so you're not permitted to know what those steps are. It would be counterproductive."

"I don't see how. Isn't this supposed to be all about communication?"

I felt her nod. "Yes, and that's what we're doing right now. But I'm not going to let you see the future. You just have to, uh... it's a trust exercise. Do you trust me?"

It was such a strange question, after seeing what she was becoming capable of. Was I going to yield myself up and give her the control she needed to take from me? Was the woman who I watched bringing herself to climax through the bars of the crate door really someone I could turn myself over to?

"Last night, after, I couldn't get to sleep for ages," Alena said, "I was just staring up at the ceiling."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It was such a rush, and then, I...."

Alena shrugged, tangling her fingers together. I waited for her to finish.

"I felt guilty, Quinn. In the middle of it, it was electric. Then, it was over and I just felt empty inside."

"You should have come and talked to me."

Alena shook her head vigorously. "No, that wouldn't have been fair on you. I put you through so much, I made you struggle. The last thing you needed was lying next to me all frustrated because I wouldn't give you relief, with your wife needing reassurance that she wasn't a... a freak."

"That doesn't matter."

"It does. There has to be a separation, Quinn."

"Says who?"

Alena didn't answer.

"The coven?" I asked, "I'm not sure there are fixed rules to any of this. Those groups can turn into echo chambers if you're not careful."

"I'm aware of that."

"I'm happy to present a dissenting opinion to the group wisdom, if something isn't working for us," I told her, "Look, this is meant to be an adventure, not a death-march, Alena. If you're finding something hard, you need to say."

The crestfallen look on her face this morning in the kitchen made sense now, when she's seen that I was struggling with what she'd done to me.

"I know, Quinn," she replied in a soft voice, "Sorry."

I wrapped an arm around her and in answer she snuggled her body against mine. I kissed the top of her head gently.

"Is this sympathy for the devil?" she murmured.

"Something like that."

We lapsed into silence in each other's arms, looking out at the lake. My thoughts began to clear, after the anger and frustration. I formulated my words with all the care and attention of an opening deposition in front of the judge.

"You want to push me, though?" I asked, but I kept my voice gentle.

"Yes. I'm all the way in, Quinn. I want us to find what's at the end of all this."

"You really need it?"

"Yes, like breathing. I can't explain it. These days, it's always there, in my head. If I'm doing something at work and I let my mind wander, it wanders to you, to us."

"I'm glad I'm in there somewhere."

"That's just it. I need to tell you something, and it's going to sting. Ready?"

I tensed up a little, and I'm sure she felt it, but I replied, "Go on."

"When we got married, all those years since, I don't think I ever really thought about you. I mean, I did think, like, I was aware, but you weren't always on my mind, not like you are now. Now, though, it's like you're the bright focus in my life. I can't imagine not having you here."

"As your helpless plaything," I replied, trying to keep my tone light despite her revelation.

"As everything. I want to do such amazing things to you. I want you to experience everything."

I didn't respond; I could see there was more to come.

"The people I'm talking to, each situation is different. There are so many places we can go from where we are. There's still so much left to explore."

I disengaged from her, pulling back so I could see her face.

"Such as?" I asked.

"It's about the feeling of submission, the gift of that. Deliberate humiliation, helplessness, all those emotions, each couple have different requirements of each other. Some like the idea of public humiliation, for example."

My eyes went wide. "What about others? Anything else?"

Alena moved on quickly, sensing my discomfort. "Sissification is another thing."

"Really?" I rasped, trying to work out whether that was something Alena had planned for us.

"A woman on the forums has turned her big, hulking husband into a feminised bimbo, strutting him around in high heels and short skirts."

"And that's what you want for us? What she did to him?"

I felt deeply uncomfortable with the notion of Alena wanting to do that to me.

"I've thought about it," Alena confessed, her face solemn.

My mouth opened, but I didn't have the words to say.

"Reducing you to a brainless bimbo, with long blonde hair and fake eyelashes, yeah, I considered it. She was very persuasive, telling me how her husband got the ultimate thrill out of being turned into her femme wife and made to show himself off like that, how hard it made him inside his little pink silk panties."

"How she'd conditioned him to associate sex and silk panties, you mean. But is that what you want to turn me into?" I managed to say.

"Is it something you want to do?" Alena countered.

I stared back at her without answering. My heart sank at the thought of my wife wanting to do that to me, but if she wanted it would I even be granted the right to refuse? There was only one correct response.

"As my Mistress, you have the right to dress me up, if it gives you pleasure."

"Even if you don't want it?"

"A slave is supposed to be focused on his owner's pleasure, not his own."

Her face clouded again.

"Goddamn it, that's a textbook lawyer answer. If it's something you want to try, you need to tell me, Quinn. I need to know."

Slowly I shook my head.

"Then we don't. Simple. Not so hard, was it?"

"Okay," I replied, shrugging casually, although quietly relieved.

"No, Quinn, I mean it. Remember when you sucked my toes, what I told you then?"

"Yeah, you told me about the woman who had trained her husband to be only able to cum on her feet. I remember that."

"I don't want that for us. I want my man. I want to look in your eyes and see how much you want to fuck me. I want to feel your desire."

She reached out to my face.

"I want you inside me, I want to feel how desperate you are as I reward you."

The combination of her words and the touch of her hand had awakened me, stiffening in my underwear.

"So, is that it?" I asked, "Are we where you want us to be?"

Her hand descended from my face to cup the growing bulge in my jeans. Her touch felt heavenly. However, I still had one more issue to address. I steeled myself to ask the question.

"Is there anything else you want us to do?" I probed.

"Say it, Quinn. What's on your mind?"

"You know what's on my mind. What you confessed to me, your fantasies. I need to know."

"You need to trust me."

"Alena, I do."

"Then you don't need to ask that question. You know that."

I looked into her eyes. I felt her soft pressure on the bulge between my legs. I could see that she was waiting to see if I would accept that as her answer, but I couldn't leave it at that.

"I need to know if you want to try sex with someone else," I told her, feeling queasy as I uttered the words, dreading her response.

"It's not about sex, Quinn. You know me well enough. It's never really been about the sex."

"Then what?"

"It's the control. Seeing you do what I tell you, knowing you don't have any hold over me. It's the last stage of the journey, the point where you relinquish all control. It's where you demonstrate your understanding of your position. An ultimate act of submission."

"It would be...."

"It would be incredible, Quinn. It would be awe-inspiring. We're nearly through all this, nearly out the other side. It's the last step in the process."

She searched my eyes, her pretty face close to mine, her lips slightly parted and her cheeks flushed. Alena kissed me, a long, lingering, satisfying contact, then pulled back slightly. I knew what she was waiting for: she wanted my blessing.

"I'm asking you to agree I have the right. I'm asking you to tell me I'm free to choose. Okay?"

There was no hint of dishonesty, just an abiding earnestness in her eyes. Trust me, she's said: the foundation of a marriage is trust.

"Okay," I breathed, scarcely able to believe I'd said it.

"I love you, Quinn. Come on."

Alena got up, holding out her hand for me to take. I stared at it blankly for a moment, seeing the way that she had switched again, now that she'd convinced me to acquiesce. Reluctantly, I took her hand and hauled myself up.

"You're in charge," I muttered, "Lead on."

She led me along the path, over the stepping stones in the stream just before it boiled over the edge into the drop. The path rose higher, threading through a set of huge boulders to emerge at a vantage point high above the shimmering surface of the lake. We were the only people around. I followed her meekly, still trying to process what she'd asked of me, and why on earth I'd just agreed.

She'd easily triggered the buried feelings in me, like she'd found just the button to press to get me to give her what she wanted. The awful prospect of my wife choosing to be with another man unleashed an equal and opposite feeling of subservience in me, that I would passively stand by while she dated someone else because it was what she asked for. Even as I recoiled from the prospect of her opening our marriage, there was a part of me that relished the emotional agony it would cause me. This was a level beyond crates and cages and canings. I understood what Alena meant when she called it the ultimate act of submission, giving up something I truly wanted never to lose because it would please her for me to do so.

Alena brought us to a halt in the little space between two boulders with a view out across the water. She smoothed my shirt out across my chest.

"When I let you out of the crate, I didn't reward you, did I? Even after you'd obeyed every command."

"No, Alena, you didn't," I replied warily, "Where's this going?"

"Afterwards, that night I lay in bed, knowing you were beside yourself with frustration across the hall, remembering how you just looked up at me from inside the crate. I remembered the expression on your face as you realised I wasn't going let you cum after all. I have to confess, I masturbated for an hour, until I was exhausted. It was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

I felt my guts clench with the revelation that Alena had been lying in bed, luxuriating in the freedom to bring herself to orgasm after orgasm, while I lay wide awake in the other bedroom, my manhood ready to burst out of my cage, my cock throbbing uselessly as I ached for even the briefest moment of release. Alena rubbed her knees together unconsciously. I could see how aroused it was making her as she relived the moment.

"I didn't give you your reward because I was still using you for my own pleasure, even though you were in the other room. You could have come begging for release, but you didn't, because you knew you weren't allowed. Just that thought alone, that you were purposefully denying yourself, made me so hot."

Her hands tracked down my chest to my waist, and her fingers curled around my belt. As she did so, her demeanour changed, her eyes narrowing, a little coy smile playing on her lips. The tempting, sexy woman before me had flipped from my wife to my owner in the space of a heartbeat and I felt the submissive feelings welling up inside me again, enflaming me, making my manhood swell in my jeans. I found myself desperately wanting to find out what she was going to do to me. We had established common ground again after the crate, we were back on the same page, and now Alena was ready to play.

"But there's a problem with rewarding you properly, letting you inside me," she mused, "I discussed it at length."

All I could think about was how close her body was to mine, how hard my manhood was in my trousers. I knew that Alena had brought us out to the middle of nowhere to do dreadful things to me.

"Would you like to push me up against this boulder and fuck my brains out, Quinn?"

The words seemed strange coming out of my wife's mouth, but the vision filled my mind immediately. I could picture myself pressing her body against the stone, pinning her there even as she looked up at me, even as I buried myself inside her. I could imagine the helpless look in her eyes as she struggled against me, powerless, while I held her in place to give her a good, hard, proper fucking.

"Do you want to fill me? Do you want to empty yourself inside me?"

I imagined how exquisite she would feel around me as I pounded her, the little gasps and moans my thrusting cock would elicit from her. She stared deeply into my eyes with a wild, animal grin. Alena knew exactly what her words were doing to me.

"A real man would have stripped me by now. He'd have me pinned against the rock, entered me, be pounding away, and I'd be helpless to stop him."

She began to unfasten my belt, sliding the leather through the hoops.

"A real man would slide himself into me without asking, satisfying himself with my body."

She unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped me. There was a hard gleam in her eyes.

"Don't you want to fuck me, Quinn? Don't you want to take what's yours? I've kept you at bay for so long, do you even remember what I feel like?"

I felt her popping the buttons of my shirt open, but my eyes never left hers. As she pulled my shirt from my back and let it fall to the ground, she delivered one last turn of the knife.

"If I'm now free to fuck other men, don't you want to at least give me something to compare them to?"

Unable to stop myself, I lunged forward, even as she stripped my jeans and underwear down my legs. I pushed her back against the rough stone, my mouth locking over the cruel teasing words she had spoken. Frantically, I pulled at her blouse, tugging it up over her head. My hands went to her bra strap, flicking it and releasing the perfect orbs of her breasts, feeling her tongue sliding into my mouth as my hands cupped her nipples, making them swell to my touch. I unzipped her jeans, stripping her as naked as myself, until we were both standing with our trousers round our ankles in the afternoon sun.

My cock was swollen and rigid, poised at her entrance. I pressed against her, feeling her hot, wet opening begin to part, closing my eyes as I relished the sensation of finally getting to fuck my wife. Alena broke off the kiss.

"Stop," she hissed.

I halted instinctively, my tip just inside her, stunned at my own unhesitating compliance with my wife's command.

"I asked if you wanted to. I didn't say you could."

I gaped at her, blindsided. My cock quivered, my abdominals clenching as I prepared to drive myself into her body. How could she do this to me? All that build up, letting me think I was getting my reward, and then just taking it all away again. I couldn't believe how mercilessly she was treating me.

"Don't you dare move a muscle. I forbid it."

Unbelievably, Alena withdrew from me, disengaging from my body.

"Not a muscle," she reprimanded, as I shivered with the unbearable need.

I couldn't believe she'd stopped me, teasing and goading me to the point that I lost control and then freezing me in place like a mannequin with my erection pulsing solidly in front of me. I held myself perfectly still, and her hands began to explore my body, her fingers tracing over my chest, my back, my arms. Her fingers found my nipple and I felt her lips brush against my ear.

"Don't move," she whispered.

Alena pinched my nipple, hard, and the searing agony ripped through me. I grunted, but I held myself in position, letting her twist her fingers, sending my pain levels soaring. She held me like that for a few more moments and then released me. Her hand swatted my rock-hard erection.

"Still up. You must have liked that."

Her hand lifted my knee, stepping me out of the tangle of my trousers. She lifted my other leg free and then pushed me in the stomach.

"Step back."

She applied pressure on my shoulder.

"Down."

I dropped obediently to my knees in the dirt. Alena kicked her own jeans off, reaching into the tangle of denim to retrieve her little lace panties. She dangled them in front of my face.

"Open."

I opened my mouth. Alena began to feed the fabric to me bit by bit until she had stuffed the entirety of her panties into my mouth.

"Good boy. That should keep you nice and quiet. Close."

I closed my mouth, following my wife's instructions. I could taste the musk of my wife's saturated underwear, realising how powerfully aroused she must have been. Alena picked up my discarded belt and walked behind me.

"One of my new friends made an excellent point," Alena said, as I felt leather being wrapped around my ankles.

"Penetration is a power game. The act of entering someone else's body is a power play. You have them at your mercy, spread in front of you as you slide into them. They have to submit their body to your desires."

She pulled my arms behind my back, wrapping my belt around my wrists also.

"That's the problem. How do you enjoy your toy's penis without him getting ideas above his station? After all, you're nothing more than my fuck toy now, aren't you? I should use you exactly like that."

I couldn't reply, gagged by her moist panties, tasting her arousal, my cock standing out like a pole in front of me as my wife bound my limbs until I was kneeling hogtied in the dirt. Alena walked back around in front of me, her pussy gleaming with moisture right before my eyes. She placed her hands on my shoulders, her feet either side of my knees, nudging me until my legs were pressed together with my manhood sticking directly up in my lap.

"This is better don't you think? Not allowed to move, just here for my enjoyment. Instead of a real man tempting me with his manhood, making me beg for a good fucking against the rocks, I've got a sex toy to ride."

With that, Alena sank down, straddling me, stopping just as my tip nuzzled between her folds.

"Would a real man have stopped because I told him to? Or would he have just taken what he needed from me?"

She dropped onto me, taking me inside as far as I could go. There was no foreplay: Alena was already slick. I had no say in the matter, my manhood used for her pleasure as she moved slowly up and down on me.

"Do I feel good?"

I tried to nod, but she wrapped her arms around my head instead, pulling my face into her cleavage as she enveloped my erection. I felt an insatiable urge to thrust up into her, maximising my pleasure, but when my hips shifted, she simply sat down on me, taking me inside entirely but pinning my hips down until I understood. I was a thing to be fucked, not an active partner in the fucking.

She began to milk me with her walls, contracting to squeeze me with every downward thrust, making me gasp.