Alena's Game Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that, darling? Does that feel good?"

Under her unrelenting assault, my orgasm began to build. I had to fight to keep control.

"I've been practicing. I hope you appreciate the effort."

She took me in deep, pressing around me tighter than I had ever felt her. I was stunned by the revelation that my wife had been training herself to be able to do this to me.

"Good boy. You only get to cum if I say so. You know the rules."

Her hand snaked down between her legs, and she started to play with herself as she made little movements on my rigid erection. Alena had done this before, using me as a sex toy, enjoying the feeling of being filled while getting herself off. Bound and gagged, pinned in place by my wife's thighs, I had no control over the situation. She would keep me as hard as required for as long as she needed, until she was satiated.

I had no choice, my face buried in her breasts, nuzzling her thick, erect nipples. I began to suck at them, making Alena gasp as I drew them into my mouth as far as I could with her underwear gagging me. It was the only movement I was allowed, and I relished the intimacy of the contact. Alena moaned, her hips rocking as she bore down on me, still too slowly to give me any relief. I could feel the motion of her fingers playing over her clit, the quickening of her breath as she built up to climax on me, the quivering of her walls as she reached the edge.

When she came, I felt the orgasm surge through her body: the sensation of her clamping around my erection, the stiffening of her back, the tremors rippling through her tensed thighs, riding me as the waves of ecstasy consumed her. I tried to ask her for relief but my gagged mouth just made a pathetic mewling noise, buried in her cleavage. All I could do was look up into her glowing face as her eyes bore deeply into mine. I could see the lust burning within her, even as her orgasm rolled on and on.

Eventually, she softened and her body started to relax against mine, still riding me with a languid bobbing motion as she relished the afterglow of her climax. Unable to move, I just stared up at her, pleading silently.

"Thank you," she murmured, craning her neck to kiss my forehead, "I know what you want. I can see it. Thank you for suffering for me like this. You make me so hot when I see you like this, Quinn."

She kissed me again.

"Thank you for giving me what I need."

She cradled my head in her arms, her eyes never leaving mine, as she kept up the same steady motion, rising and falling on my aching manhood. I felt her start to clench around me again, demonstrating her new-found control of her body. The wonderful sensation of her pussy tightening around my swollen shaft and then releasing me elicited a long, heartfelt groan from my throat.

"Do you like what I can do, Quinn? I learned how, so that I can keep you like this as long as I want."

She clenched around me again and my body shivered.

"I can keep you hard all day, just like this. You don't even get a choice in how your cock responds anymore. I control that too."

She arched her back, and I felt her shudder, relishing her power over me.

"Do I have a real man?" she murmured, "Or have I turned you into the perfect toy?"

With that, Alena picked up the pace, thrusting down more forcefully onto my captive manhood. I could feel the expert way her body toyed with me, contracting around me to make me groan in anticipation, then taking me all the way in, rocking her hips to grind her clit against the root of my shaft, giving her intense pleasure without allowing me the sensations I was craving. She alternated back and forth, building herself up, then allowing me to get to the edge, settling me back down, teasing herself with my body. All I could do was stare up at her, my eyes begging for the mercy of release.

Her breathing became laboured with the effort of fucking me, but I remained perfectly still, trying not to let the pressure in my groin overwhelm me, holding myself back. I wanted to cum so desperately, but I also wanted it to be perfect for my wife, living out her torrid fantasy of riding her powerless husband nude in the middle of the wild. She was so close already, talking dirty to me and now displaying her newfound abilities to milk my erection with her pussy.

Alena started to make little whimpering noises, becoming more and more forceful, until her thighs were slapping loudly against my own as she thrust herself savagely down on my throbbing erection, bringing me to the brink. I couldn't hold on, losing control as the weeks of her unrelenting denial took its toll. I began to twitch inside her.

"Hold," she grunted into my ear, and I tried to draw back.

"Nearly," she panted, "Nearly, uh, oh fuck, just... oh fuck."

I felt her quiver around me as she plunged down, and her body tensed. All I could do was squeal through the lacy fabric in my mouth, desperate to remind her of my body beneath hers, of my own unrequited need. I was caught in the sudden awful fear that after all this build-up, she wasn't going to permit me to cum after all. Her lips were on my cheek and then I felt her teeth on my ear, nipping me.

"Do it, Quinn," she growled, "Fucking fill me."

The words were so out of character, but they pushed me over the edge. I surged, my cock swelling painfully. I exploded into her, cumming violently, emptying weeks of pent-up frustration into the body of my wife. She clenched around me, riding my eruption as it fed her own shuddering climax, our bodies in synchrony as we climaxed together. She pressed herself into my lap, embedding me helplessly inside her body, while her pussy continued to pulse around me.

"Fuuuuck," she hissed violently into my ear, then fell silent, wrapping herself around my bound form, straddling me in the dirt.

When at last she moved, it was to lean back so she could see my face. I looked up at her, hair plastered to her forehead, her body pricked with beads of perspiration. She smiled down at me, and it was a look of pure joy, without games, without reservation.

"A real man would do whatever it takes to satisfy his wife," she murmured, "A real man doesn't care what people might think, or what's appropriate, he gives his wife what she needs because only he understands what she needs."

Still straddling me, Alena pulled her panties out of my mouth. She kissed me deeply, letting me feel the warmth of her passion. She tugged at the belt, and I felt my wrists come free, letting me wrap my arms around my wife's body. Then, Alena pulled us both down, lying side by side on the warm dirt in the sun as we recovered. Her hand explored my skin, finding my softening manhood and beginning to stroke it gently as the minutes passed.

After a while, I began to stir again. She stroked me until I was erect and then spread her legs wordlessly, laying naked on the ground; I moved into position over her, letting her guide me in. Alena looked up at me as I entered her lovely body, and I built up a steady cadence, sliding in and out of her, relishing the rare privilege of making love to my wife.

"You're a real man, Quinn," she crooned as she closed her eyes, "Everyone else is just wallpaper."

---

[Next chapter: Alena's game reaches its climax as she spends a week away on her own at a conference.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]