Alena's Game Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand still gripped my rigid cock, feeling the trickle of pre-cum oozing out of me and over my knuckles as I began to lap and suck in the way that I knew Alena loved. I brought my free hand up between her legs, burying my index finger inside her and making tiny come-hither motions in just the right place to make her squirm. In answer, I felt her thighs twitch against my cheeks, compressing me further, cutting off my supply of fresh air. Now I was drawing in stale, heavy, scent-laden breaths, struggling not to lose myself completely in the experience of bringing pleasure to my owner.

When she instructed me to stroke myself again, it was almost a surprise. My raging hard-on had slipped to the back of my mind as my senses were filled with her heady scent. I could feel her body moving now in time with my finger, every motion cascading in pleasure through her flesh. Suddenly a hand pressed onto the front of her dress, gripping the back of my trapped head, grinding my face into her pussy. She began to rock her hips against me, using my face to fuck herself.

I brought myself back to the edge, slowing my strokes until once again each motion sent a pulse of frantic need through me. I heard Alena cry out as she rubbed herself harder against my face. I opened my mouth wide, sucking with my lips and letting the flat of my tongue sweep over her entrance, her lips, her clit.

Alena shrieked and suddenly I was awash with juices, choking me, seeping into my eyes. She squirted hard, bathing me in her scent, filling my mouth, forcing me to swallow just to keep from asphyxiating. My cock surged in my hand, waiting for the command, eager to hear my mistress finally grant me permission. I had done a good job. I was desperate to be granted my reward.

My tongue lapped against her clit, feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm passing through her body, stretching out the pleasure for her for as long as I could.

"Does my worm want to cum?"

All I could do was hum in approval, my mouth filled with her pussy.

"Then cum."

I tugged at myself frantically, just half a dozen quick strokes, and toppled over the edge into my own orgasm, feeling my hot seed splashing down my thighs as a searing contraction gripped my balls. I couldn't tell whether it was the pent-up release that had been so long denied, or the pussy pressed wetly against my face, or the fact that my wife had finally, irrevocably taken control, or the relief from the mental torture of the past few days, but I erupted harder than I had ever done, pumping my load over my fingers, over my legs, feeling my seed trickle in a warm stream between my thighs and down to my knees. I couldn't help myself, and I couldn't stop, my hand working my rigid shaft to pump my balls dry.

Alena peeled her dress up, releasing me into fresh air and I swayed on my knees, once again blinded by the sudden light. I was dimly aware of a shiny black figure sinking to her knees in front of me. A glove reached out to stroke my head and I focused on blue eyes smiling at me through the sleek, glossy black hood.

"You did good, eventually," Alena said.

I just nodded, weakly.

"Now listen, because you need to remember this."

I blinked, clearing the slickness from my eyes. All I could smell was Alena's scent over my face, all I could taste were her juices lingering in my mouth.

"It's time to tell you the rules. How your life is now. Are you ready to listen?"

"Yes," I murmured, lost in those blue eyes, "I'm ready Mistress."

I meant it. My mind was finally ready to accept her ownership. Alena cupped my wet cheek in her glove. The red lips curved into a warm, wide smile.

"Good."

I listened obediently, my body wrecked, and my mind opened to her every instruction. I absorbed it all without a trace of resistance, as no doubt she had intended.

We were to keep the separate bedrooms, because I needed to understand that being with her in the night was a privilege that she would grant me. Alena emphasised that I would be spending time keeping her warm, as a good slave should do for his mistress, but sometimes she would still send me to my room.

She reiterated what I already understood, that all my orgasms now belonged to her. There would be no masturbation, no unauthorised emissions. She would decide when, or if, I was to be granted release. She also added the caveat that I wasn't allowed to ask. I simply had to wait for her to decide for me if I was going to cum or not, in her own time.

Alena would take control of my meal plans and exercise regimes. Drinking protein shakes from a bowl on the floor would not be the norm, unless she thought it a necessary reminder to put me in my place. I needed to be reminded that the crate was there for a reason, for when she wanted time to herself without her slave always by her heels, so she could tidy me away out of sight. My job was to eat well and keep fit, so that she would always have eye-candy to please her when she came home.

Nakedness in the house was going to remain a permanent rule. I would only be permitted to clothe myself if we were going out in public or to work.

Alena paused at that point, and I felt her hesitation.

"One more thing," she continued, "I own you now, which means you're no longer my husband, but my property. And property itself can't own anything."

Alena watched me carefully, making sure I understood.

"I'm going to take over sole access to the bank accounts, so your wages will be paid directly to me. I'll give you a small allowance for day-to-day expenses, but your fat lawyer's salary will no longer belong to you. Likewise, the car and the house are going to be transferred over solely into my name, as will everything else you own. When I have ownership of all your assets, the last thing I will take over is your body. You will become just another one of the things I own."

Alena cocked her head slightly, as if checking whether I dissented, before continuing, "And for the sake of completeness, I'm going to have you draw up a contract that commits you to my ownership, as an item of my household possessions, with no say in the running of the house anymore, or any rights of your own."

She smiled sweetly at me, but I didn't speak.

"I know such contracts are not technically enforceable in a court of law, but they are enforceable in the court of Alena, with harsh judgements handed down for infringement. Your only remaining legal safeguard is this: I want you to draw up a will for me that ensures all my assets pass back to you should I die. Understood?"

So, that was it. She was going to turn me into property, removing all my rights as a man. There was one burning question.

"How long is the arrangement for?"

Alena cocked an eyebrow at me. "I'm not following," she replied.

"The term of the contract, the break clauses," I clarified, but the look of mocking amusement in her eyes stilled me.

"The contract can be broken at any time," she said, "By any person mentioned in it."

That sounded reasonable, but Alena's expression indicated otherwise. She watched me as if she was toying with me.

"So," I pressed on, "Either of us, at any time."

Alena grinned, but it was cold, unyielding.

"Oh, you need to do better than that."

I shook my head in confusion.

"Any person," she clarified, "Property is not a person. Since you asked, let me tell you also that the term is until the person activates the break clause."

Alena nodded slowly. My mouth dropped open.

"That's right, Quinn. It runs until I decide to stop. If I decide to stop. You have no further rights from the moment you sign the documents that give me exclusive control of your assets, and then your body."

I gaped at her.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" she continued, "Deep down? My plaything forever?"

Her eyes never left mine, tunnelling into me until I nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

Alena's smile shifted, now that she had extracted my confession from me.

"My big, strong, confident husband. The man of the house. I used to have to do anything you wanted, didn't I? You thought you had such control over me, didn't you? But now, look at you. It's like I told you at the start of all this. I told you what I was going to do and you didn't believe me, you thought there was no way that I was going to break you. But, you broke eventually, and it was a lot quicker than I'd ever anticipated. I can't believe just how easy it was to condition you."

She stroked my cheek tenderly.

"How far we've come. No longer my husband, now just one of my toys."

Alena withdrew her hand now, studying me carefully, looking for any sign of dissention, but in reality, what she said was true. Despite my belief that I was too strong, too smart, she had done it. She had followed the stages of her experiment one by one, wearing me down, erasing the bombastic, overbearing husband, until I was just a thing kneeling at her feet, worshipping the latex-clad goddess above me. But Alena still wasn't finished. As she opened her mouth to speak, I felt the pangs of despair. What else was left to take from me? What else could she make me do?

"The final rule is the hardest. Are you ready?"

Looking up into her hard, beautiful blue eyes I knew there was only one possible answer.

"Ready, Mistress."

"The video was an exercise. To reinforce the change between us, I reserve the right to my own sexual freedom. Whether or not I ever use it, you need to accept that it's a path I can choose. It's not about sex with other men, you need to understand, but it is a recognition that you have no hold over me or control over my pleasure. You accept your place as merely a piece of my property, completely."

I understood, finally, feeling the realisation dawn. The conference, the videos, the anguish was Alena proving a point to herself and also to me. She had never intended to go through with it, but hadn't let me see that until I had submitted to her. She had made sure that I knew I couldn't sway her, couldn't call her bluff. She had proven to herself that she had the power to make me yield, and I had proved to her that I had the ability to accept it. Alena had asked me a question by giving me the collar, and I had given her an honest answer by fastening it around my neck. Only then had she revealed the truth, after I had demonstrated my dedication to her and how much I wanted this new life she was offering.

"I'm ready for this, Mistress," I answered, "I'm ready for our new life."

I felt Alena's eyes on me, and I could imagine how wretched I looked, spattered with fluids, my body aching. She turned away and began to unzip her hood. I heard her laugh and suddenly I felt stupid, but when she turned back around to me, she pulled off the tight latex hood to reveal her face. The cruel mistress was gone now, and I was looking into the pretty, smiling face of my wife.

Slowly, Alena sank to her knees in front of me, her hips straddling my thighs, her glossy latex stockings against my bare skin, she cradled my head in her arms and leaned forwards, until her forehead was pressed against mine.

"That's it, Quinn," she rasped, "The end."

"The end?"

"You've graduated the programme."

Before I could say anything more, Alena pressed her body tightly against mine, enfolding me in her arms. Her smile faltered and she buried her face in my neck. I felt her body begin to shudder, and I realised with disbelief that she was crying. I hugged her tightly to my chest as the sobs escaped her throat, alarm stirring in my guts.

"What is it?" I asked, "What's the matter?"

Alena didn't answer, not for a long time, but I felt how tightly she clung to me as her chest heaved. My cruel, indomitable owner, clad in her finest latex, was falling to pieces in my arms.

"Hey," I murmured, "Talk to me."

After what felt like an age, the tremors subsided. I heard her catch her breath, and she pulled back so she could look me in the face. Her eyeshadow had run in little black streams down her cheeks, giving her a forlorn, wretched look.

"I'm sorry, Quinn, I don't know... I feel so...."

Instinctively, I cupped her face in my hands and delivered a gentle kiss on her glossy red lips. She blinked the tears away and then all I could see were her beautiful, wide blue eyes looking back at me.

"I was so scared," she whispered, "After what you said in the kitchen, after I waited and waited and you didn't come."

"And when you heard me knock?"

Alena fell silent at the question, but I waited patiently for an answer.

"I just froze up," she confessed, "I had to pull myself together. What you said to me in the kitchen, I didn't know what you were going to do. I thought you were going to come in here and end it. I've been sitting here, dressed up like this, just crying. That's why I switched the light off before you came in."

"My beautiful, invincible Mistress," I replied, "And I brought you to tears?"

"You are such a lot to handle, Quinn."

With those words, she wrapped herself around me again and I hugged her tight. Beneath the lipstick, behind the ruthless eyes, inside the slick, tight black latex, I could feel my wife's body trembling against mine, needing to be held.

We had come a long way together since the list. Back then, my wife had been hesitant, dragging her heels, humouring me. Now, here she was, a goddess in black latex, a fantasy, committing herself to this new life as my owner even as I committed myself as her property. I murmured wordless, reassuring sounds into her ear until eventually the tide of emotion ebbed and I felt her body relax, settling into my embrace.

Eventually, she sat up, wiping the moisture from her cheeks, looking at me curiously.

"You're a bit of a mess," she said, and I knew we had moved on, "Let's get you cleaned up, Quinn. The paperwork can wait. Come on, up."

She held out a gloved hand and I took it, but my knees gave out and I sank to the floor in pain. Alena's face creased in concern.

"Are you okay?"

"Kneeling too long," I blurted, rolling my legs out from under me, "My bad knee."

I grasped her hand again and pulled myself upright with her help.

"Oh Quinn," Alena scolded, "You should have said. That was silly."

"I don't mind."

She propped me up as I began to hobble to the ensuite.

"You need to tell me if you're in pain, and I'll do something about it. Okay?"

We stopped at the doorway to the bathroom. "It's fine," I insisted.

"No, it's not," my wife replied, concerned, "Now that I own you, I need to keep you in good condition. This is just property damage."

Alena peeled off the latex and when we were both naked except for my collar, she stood me up in the shower and soaped me thoroughly and then herself. I closed my eyes, allowing myself a moment to enjoy the simple pleasure of my wife's gentle attentions. She washed herself down quickly and then supported me as I limped out of the shower and stood while she towelled me dry.

"So avoidable," she tutted.

After the ordeal, it felt like bliss to have my wife holding me again. I could see how excited she was, beneath the surface. My confession, the way she had built up to it, extracted it from me, making me her property, her plan had worked out perfectly in the end. Our spirits lifted, feeling that the hard part of the night was over.

"Doesn't it turn you on, seeing me in pain?" I asked, teasing her.

"Only if it's intentional. This," Alena replied, pointing at my knee, "This is just sloppy."

She finished drying herself and led me back into the bedroom, helping me lay down on the bed. As she turned out the light I shuffled across so she could slide beneath the covers beside me, snuggling into my body in the dark. I listened to her breathing, but I still had a question to ask.

"Alena, what would you have done if I hadn't put the collar on?"

"Honestly? I don't know."

"So, there was no plan B? You were all in?"

"I would have made it work, what you wanted."

"Even if it wasn't what you wanted?"

Her hand brushed my chest, but I could sense she wasn't stalling, she was comforting me now.

"I would have made it work," she reiterated, "For you. Who knows what the future holds, Quinn? Maybe you ask me to rescind the contract in a week. Maybe you ask me to maintain it forever. Maybe we find out that twenty-four by seven just isn't for us and we only do it on weekends. Who knows?"

"So, does the property contract have a cool-down period?"

Alena laughed. "Yeah, you get twenty-four hours to change your mind before I lock it in and you're my slave for life."

"Yes, Mistress."

Alena paused, her hand continuing to explore my skin.

"You proved you're able to submit to me, even when I ask the hardest thigs of you. How do you feel about all this? About what I said?" she murmured, "About becoming enslaved?"

In answer, I wrapped my arms around my wife, giving myself time to formulate my response.

"You haven't enslaved me, Alena," I replied, "You've lifted a weight from me. You've set me free."

"I was thinking about you all week," she confessed in a small voice, "I missed you so much. Did you miss me?"

"I cursed you, definitely. I thought I was going insane."

"But...?"

"Yes, I missed you too. More than you will ever know."

I felt her face burrowing into the side of my neck.

"I love you, Quinn."

"I love you too," I replied.

"I'm going to take such good care of my property."

"Yes, Mistress."

Her finger hooked into the ring of my new collar but now it began to move, tracing down my side until it reached my hip. I waited expectantly and then felt her fingers skim around my waist until they touched the shaved root of my manhood. I felt a single fingernail begin to stroke the sensitive flesh of my shaft.

"I missed this too," Alena crooned.

"You could have had it earlier."

I heard Alena chuckle softly.

"No way. After weeks of denial you would have been a one-minute wonder. We needed to clear the pipes first."

The fingernail continued its steady progress and I felt myself begin to swell beneath her touch.

"Ah," Alena murmured, "There we go. Not tired yet, then. Good boy. I'm going to require you inside me, worm. It's time to show your beloved owner your gratitude."

---

Cassie looked up from typing her notes, aware of the sudden silence.

"That night, that weekend, we spent it together without any of the games, now that we'd made the commitment. Alena put no restrictions on me. She kept her promise, switching our roles and becoming my slave for the weekend, fulfilling my every desire, gladly. We were just happy, like we didn't have a care in the world. We made love, we cuddled on the couch. She didn't wear a stitch all weekend. We were like teenagers."

He paused again.

"She was so happy. So was I. We felt free."

Quinn looked down at his hands, his jaw muscles working silently.

"She was stiff the next day," Quinn said, "In fact, she was stiff and aching for the week after, to the point that I made her go to the doctor to get herself checked out."

He paused.

"We got the diagnosis back a week later. It was a lot worse than overstretched muscles. That was the first time around, before the remission."

Cassie waited for him to continue.

"The treatment was hard, but she beat it, Cassie. Then it was like we had a new lease and we took it, grabbed it with both hands, threw ourselves into the new life. I even began to think, as the months became years, that we'd won, that we were finally free to go forward into that undiscovered country. Then, one day, it turned from venturing into a new world to making the most of what time we had left. But I will tell you this, Cassie."

He looked up suddenly and she could see how hard he was fighting to hold his emotions back.

"That night. The uncertainty, the betrayal and then the resolution. The moment that I looked up at her and submitted entirely, if I could go back and live in that night again, I wouldn't change anything, not a millisecond. We had scaled the mountain, Cassie, and for that one moment we stood there on the peak with all the earth below us."