Alena's Game Ch. 17

Story Info
Alena attends a conference without Quinn. She packs lingerie.
14.9k words
4.7
12.8k
13

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,518 Followers

[Author's note: if you don't like to read about female domination or male chastity, please skip to the next story, or check out my other stories for something that's more to your taste.

Through a series of counselling session with Cassie, his therapist, Quinn is trying to come to terms with how his wife Alena managed to transform him from her assured, overbearing husband into her willing slave.

They have reached the end of her plan to train him, and now she is about to put him to the ultimate test.]

---

THE ONLY THING BETWEEN HIM AND THE DARKNESS

Quinn jiggled a paper bag. "I brought croissants, it's the least I could do. Almond or chocolate?"

"I don't mind, whichever," Cassie replied.

Quinn dropped the bag onto the low table and ripped open the side to expose the pastries within.

"No," he said, "After you."

Cassie laughed. Quinn gave her a smile in return, waiting for her to pick.

"I can't eat until you choose," he told her.

Relenting, Cassie selected the almond croissant and Quinn handed her a paper napkin.

"Thank you, Quinn, this is really nice of you."

"Like I said, the least I can do. Need to keep the blood sugar levels up."

"Big session today?"

"Massive. But first...."

They ate, and Cassie watched Quinn out of the corner of her eye. Eventually, she cleared her throat.

"You seem very cheerful today, any reason?"

Quinn paused mid-bite. He chewed and swallowed, seeming to mull over Cassie's question.

"I don't know. I feel like, uh, I feel okay today."

"That's good."

"The first time in a long time. I just woke up feeling good this morning."

"Any reason?"

"This, I think. I look forward to seeing you, Cassie. I look forward to us talking."

"It's helping, then?"

Quinn nodded, contemplating the remains of his croissant. "I remember how I used to feel. This is definitely an improvement. Just talking about Alena with you, it's strange, but it's like I'm reliving it all. Now, though, I have the filter of what actually happened, where it was all going, what her plans were, to join it all together. Not like at the time, when I was bouncing from one thing to the next as she kept changing the game in front of me. It all makes more sense when I look back at it, the cruelty, the way she pushed me. It was a long way from being just random malice. It was part of a process, a meticulous plan. She was right, too, about not explaining to me. It would have been impossible to get to where we ended up if I'd have known what was coming."

He took another bite of his croissant and chewed thoughtfully. Cassie didn't interrupt.

"Plus, it's good to remember, to go through it, without just feeling sad. I know I've been depicting her as some kind of sociopathic narcissist, but that was part of the process. There's a reason we stuck with it, there's a reason that we were still together years later. It wasn't Stockholm Syndrome, Cassie, it was love."

"I'd like to explore that with you."

"We can, but we have to go through the difficult part first."

"Okay, I'm ready to listen if you want to talk about it."

Quinn held a finger up. "Ah, but first I have a question. Or questions. Or, well, you'll see."

Cassie nodded.

"So, firstly, with Syn and her plan, do you know what it is?"

Cassie nodded.

"Good. So, you know if it's to set me up on a blind date with someone she knows."

"Why don't you talk to Syn about all this?"

"She won't tell me, Cassie."

"And you think I'm a softer touch, you can wheedle it out of me instead?"

Quinn laughed, holding up a hand in defence.

"Steady. I meant to do no such thing. I know you two are thick as thieves."

Cassie smiled back, but the phrase triggered something in the back of her mind. Quinn had struck something that Cassie herself hadn't dwelt on. She really was thick as thieves with Syn, to use Quinn's phrase. It was strange and yet deeply gratifying to have Syn as her confidante. They complemented each other in a lot of ways, including this. They were working closely together to help Quinn recover the pieces of his shattered life after being left all on his own when he lost his wife.

"I could guess that Syn is holding off because she thinks that if I met someone now, I'd just tunnel straight back down the rabbit hole, become helplessly attached and dependent on this person to give my life meaning."

Cassie shrugged, studiously giving nothing away, but surprised by how close Quinn had come to the mark. That was the thing about him, she'd discovered. He didn't go blindly into the new life with Alena, he was capable of very powerful introspection. As much as Quinn protested that he was blindsided and surprised at every turn, he retained the capacity to understand exactly what Alena was doing to him and why. Quinn's eyes had always been wide open.

"My life has always had meaning, Cassie. I'm not helpless," Quinn continued, "But, my question is, how do you feel I'm doing? What do you think about my progress?"

"The fact that you're asking the question is almost the answer in itself."

"Oh, now you're talking like a lawyer. May I direct the expert witness to address the question?"

"Do you know how these sessions end, Quinn? Usually?"

"I have no idea. I've never done this before in my life. Arguably, I should have."

"You're the one that ends them, when you come in one day and say you're good for now. Then we arrange a check-in down the track, and then the check-ins eventually stop. I know when we're done because you know when we're done."

"Which is good for the business model," Quinn chuckled. "If only I could do that. But a case always comes to trial, and then you have to find new customers."

"I didn't mean...."

"I'm joking, Cassie. I know exactly. I...."

Cassie felt the sudden dip in Quinn's mood, and probed gently. "What's the matter?"

Quinn dropped the remains of his croissant onto his napkin and let out a long, slow breath.

"I guess I just want to say thank you, Cassie. You mean so much to me. How you've helped, just even when all you did was listen."

He looked up and his brown eyes were wide and honest.

"Anything I can do for you, Cassie, I will. Anything, ever."

"You don't need to offer that, Quinn."

"I do. For good days like these, when you're there to listen and help, and then also for those very worst of days," Quinn replied, "When you're all that stands between me and the darkness."

---

After the waterfall, I went directly back into the cock cage when we got home. It was a perfunctory thing, Alena reasserting her hold over me, her ownership of my manhood and therefore my erections. I didn't dwell on it, or on the fact that she kept me locked up for the next week without release.

Laid in bed a week later, my balls felt like they were bursting with pent-up frustration and my thoughts drifted away to imagining the feeling of her hand on my rigid manhood, stroking me to completion. Ironically, I no longer fantasised about going as far as entering her; even in my fantasies these days I never got further than a hand job. Resolutely, I got up and made my way to the shower. I could hear sounds from the kitchen, telling me Alena was already up.

I took a quick shower, washing myself as best I could through the bars of the cage. I took a razor and shaved my face, then I lathered up my crotch and shaved down there too, so I was smooth. Idly, I mused whether Alena would follow through on her idea of sending me to be lasered, burning away the hair permanently. As I dried my body off with a towel, I contemplated what it would be like to be always smooth down there, for the rest of my life. It would be a small, constant reminder of Alena's power over me.

I wandered naked through to the kitchen to see my wife already dressed, munching on toast. She turned and gave me a little smile and my heart leaped. That was her newfound ability, that at moments like these, she could be my cute, pretty wife, happy to see me, and then the next, a cold, domineering figure ready to derive her own enjoyment from making me suffer.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she cooed, biting delicately into her toast while her eyes studied my naked body.

As usual, Alena was fully dressed, which was her privilege. I would normally only be allowed my clothes at the door just before going out to work. She sidled up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, placing her hands on my buttocks. She pulled me close to her and gave me a long, lingering kiss, pressing her groin against my cage. I reacted instantly to her touch, conditioned to respond to her, stiffening in my confines. I kissed her with passion.

Alena broke off and stepped back, wrapping her fingers around my cage and tugging gently.

"Still firmly secured. How long has it been now?"

"Too long," I replied, evasively, knowing that she already knew the answer.

"Which leads me to the question that since I'm about to go away for a week, should I unlock you?"

I looked into her bright blue eyes, searching for the answer. I knew whatever answer I gave her would be dismissed: it was for her to decide for me.

"I made breakfast for you," she said, smiling cutely. "Just there."

She pointed to a bowl on the ground next to the breakfast bar.

"What is...?" I blurted, but Alena put her finger on my lips to silence me.

"No talking, just eating. I need to know you're eating properly while I'm away, so I bought these."

Alena indicated a set of plastic containers on the breakfast bar containing powdered health shakes.

"One for the morning, one for the evening. Of course, I can't control how you eat at lunchtime at work, but let's just leave that as a little reward for being a good boy. Though, it has crossed my mind to make you take your food bowl to work with you."

Alena smiled at me, eyes sparkling.

"Imagine you in your suit, on your hands and knees in the dining area, licking your lunch out of your bowl like a good boy because your wife told you to."

I grimaced and opened my mouth to protest. Alena's expression hardened.

"Got something to say? Do you really want me to make you eat from a bowl on the floor in your office?"

I closed my mouth and gritted my teeth.

"Smart choice. Now eat, otherwise you won't have time to run me to the airport."

Alena stood there, watching me closely. I felt the imbalance between us as she, fully clothed, munched on her toast while I, naked and caged, stood next to my breakfast in a feeding bowl on the ground. Her eyes glinted like little hard pebbles.

"I'm waiting," she murmured.

I resisted for a few moments longer, then sank to my hands and knees over the bowl that Alena had filled with the liquid health shake. I bent down and began to drink.

"I hope you like strawberry," came Alena's voice from above, her tone now once again light and conversational, "I also got chocolate and vanilla. I'll leave you to choose which to have and when."

I could hear the amusement in her voice.

"I'll give you that little bit of control."

With that, my wife left me as I lapped at my food. She had demeaned me so easily, switching from my cute wife to my ruthless owner in a heartbeat. I made sure I finished the entire bowl, licking it clean with my tongue.

Afterwards, I found her in our bedroom, or was it her bedroom now, the place she slept? I went to the wardrobe and picked out a suit, since I was meeting clients today. Alena had dressed in a skirt and blouse, with stockings and heels, looking effortlessly sexy.

"Dressed to impress," Alena said, doing a twirl for me, "Like it?"

"You look very nice," I replied, careful with my words, not sure if I was supposed to be speaking.

Alena beamed happily and continued packing the suitcase that was open on the bed. I stood there with my suit in my hands, waiting for her to notice. Eventually, she looked up.

"Oh, yes," she said, checking her watch, "I suppose it's nearly time to leave. You can get dressed."

Gratefully, I began to pull on my trousers and slide on my shirt. I needed to hurry, since Alena was almost ready to go. She would have no qualms about marching me to the car half-dressed because I was too slow. I noticed her lingering at her drawers, searching through her underwear. She made sure I was watching as her fingers closed around a racy basque in dark blue. She extracted a matching g-string and finally a set of sheer, featherweight black stockings.

"Like these? They're new. I was saving them."

I frowned.

"How do you think I'll look in them?"

I cleared my throat and managed to rasp, "Why are you packing them?"

Alena folded the delicate items and packed them into the case. She zipped it up and stood the suitcase on the ground.

"I want to look nice while I'm away. Does that answer your question?"

Her expression was guarded now, serious. I began to feel the deep stirrings of dread. There was a question I needed answering, but I was terrified of the response my wife would give. She stared at me, challenging me to ask.

"I meant," I stammered as my nerves got the better of me, "Why would you need to wear those at the conference?"

"Oh, you know why."

I froze. "Please," I moaned, "Don't."

My face betrayed my fear. I knew what she wanted.

"This is the last step, Quinn. We discussed all this, remember?"

"Yes," was all I managed to say.

I needed more than anything for Alena to relent, take me in her arms to comfort me and tell me I was getting anxious for no reason. I had always assumed it was part of her games, another subtle way to push me, that she'd never actually want to go through with it. Then Alena shattered my hopes.

"I've been thinking about it a lot," she confessed, "And while the conference is an ideal place to find someone, I might not follow through. It might not be the right time, or I might not find the right person."

Alena nibbled her bottom lip and I realised that she was nervous too, gauging me carefully, monitoring my reaction.

"I'm right here," I said, "I can give you...."

Alena's eye flashed as I spoke, and she bit her lip, her cheeks flushing.

"Let me do everything for you," I stammered, "I know we talked about this at the waterfall, but you don't need to go and fuck some stranger. You know how good I can make you feel, if you let me out."

"That's the problem," Alena countered, sounding almost regretful, "If I let you make love to me now, all this effort will go to waste. You'll get your release and you'll lose focus."

"I won't, I promise."

"But you did, after the waterfall. I had to tease you mercilessly for days until you were back under control again. Now you are, you're making so much progress, don't you see? What you're going through for me is unbelievable and I need it so much, but sometimes I also just need a fuck. I need someone to scratch the itch you can't."

Alena came up to me, taking my face in her hands. She closed her eyes and kissed me softly.

"It's not making love," she breathed, "I love you. You said that you'd let me scratch this itch. Would you bear it, for me?"

I searched her face, enamoured by her beauty. In the twisted, overwrought state she had orchestrated me into, all I wanted to do was please her, but I couldn't bring myself to speak. I was afraid of what I might confess.

"Just once," she said, "Could you lay here in bed, knowing I was having sex with someone else, all the time knowing that my thoughts were on you? Even as he came inside me, the only thing I would be thinking about is you, here, on your own, making this sacrifice for me."

"I don't want you to," I groaned, but even then, I could feel how hard I was in my cage.

Alena's words had twisted the knife so deeply that even as my mind was telling me to refuse, my body was aching with the idea of surrendering to her wishes. The utter despair of imagining my wife seducing a stranger into bed in her new lingerie, comingled itself in my head with the strange, illicit sexual thrill of being used so blatantly by my wife for her own excitement. The exquisite torture plunged me deep into subservience, dropping me instantly into submissive mode.

Seeing this change take over me, Alena kissed me again, longingly, showing me just how much the thought of it was turning her on. I felt myself responding to her.

"Good boy," she crooned, "Just accept it. You need to surrender to your Mistress, don't you? It makes you feel so good."

The part of me that needed to fight this, that needed to remind Alena that she was still my wife, that we had taken a vow of loyalty on our wedding day, it all began to crumble. Instead, I bowed my head.

"Yes, Mistress."

She stroked my cheek, but I couldn't look up to meet her eyes. I knew what I would see in there, and it was too much for me to bear, to show Alena how complete her victory was, how deep her hold over me.

"When I got back," she continued in a soft, sultry voice, "I will make everything I put you through worth it. No more cages, no more games, just me, however you wanted me, knowing that you had been able to give me everything I ever asked for."

I didn't reply, staring mutely at the ground.

"I will give myself to you, completely," she murmured, "I'll do anything you want, switch us around, be your toy."

Alena enfolded me in her arms and hugged me tight, as I surrendered the one right that I had left: the exclusive right to my wife.

"Thank you, darling," she murmured in my ear, "Now, get the rest of your clothes on, or I'm going to miss my flight."

I watched Alena turn away from me and wheel her luggage out of the bedroom. She had obtained my agreement from me, establishing the contract between us, leaving me to contemplate what she would do if she found the opportunity while she was away.

In the car, we drove most of the way to the airport in silence. For my part, I was brooding over what my wife meant to do. Alena kept fidgeting nervously with her phone. I realised that beneath her anxiety, there was a buzz of sheer excitement. When we got to the drop-off area, I parked up and jumped out of the car to get her suitcase from the back.

I set it down in front of Alena as she stood on the curb. She took my hands in hers. I waited patiently, willing her to say that she had reconsidered, or that she was grateful for my sacrifice, or how much she loved me and how much I meant to her. I was disappointed.

"Now, while I'm gone, I want to make sure you understand the house rules," she said, suddenly businesslike, "Firstly, you're not permitted on the furniture. Secondly, my bedroom is out of bounds, so you're going to need to take whatever clothing you need and move it into your room."

Alena gave me a grin.

"Finally, let's keep up with the training. No eating at the table. You have your feeding bowl and your shakes. I know you won't disappoint me."

Alena kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth, kindling my desire again. She held her body close to mine and I felt a hand between my legs. Alena pulled away again.

"There, are you filling that little cage now?" she teased, "Promise me you'll be a good boy and it's going to be mindblowing when I get back."

I was left standing with aching balls while Alena collected her suitcase and wheeled it through the automatic doors into the arrivals hall. I stared at the way her bottom wiggled in her tight skirt, the way her high heels sculpted her lovely legs as she walked, attracting attention from the men she passed. I had expected her to unlock me just before she left, postponing my release cruelly until the last moment, but she had simply decided to leave me caged and extend my denial for another week. She didn't look back.

---

Alena called me when she landed, giddy with a strange, wild energy that I knew was unrelated to the conference she was attending. She was presenting a paper that afternoon and then in the evening there were drinks for the participants. I was praying that she would find herself in the midst of crusty academics. My only hope now was that she would find slim pickings for her plan and return home to me. The first picture she sent that night proved me wrong.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,518 Followers