Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 33

Story Info
Alene gets used to her new life.
3.4k words
4.6
5k
6
0

Part 34 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
268 Followers

Alene's world was a blur of brilliant colors, a mixture of white and blue. She couldn't discern where she was. Everything was fuzzy, as if she woke up with the worst headache in existence. Alene shifted her sore body slightly and realized she was in a pool of liquid, a source of radiating heat laid on top of her. It was then that Alene heard the voices.

"I think she's awake," came a familiar voice.

"Go easy on her girls..." Another, different voice sounded.

"How long?" The first voice asked.

"Doesn't matter, I think their awake," the second voice retorted.

Alene felt the mass of heat moving away from her body, "Careful, are you okay?" A new, soft voice asked.

"I... I..." Alene thought she recognized the speaker, "Water..."

Even though the voice was broken Alene recognized it immediately,

"Nadia?" she called out, Alene could recognize the sweet voice of her wife anywhere. The world started coming back to focus. The room was white, pure white. The blurred figures of Angie, Jen, Nicky, Sabrina and Nadia were all there. Nadia was covered in cum, supported on both sides by Jen and Nicky. They slowly walked out of the room. Angie and Sabrina stood by the remnants of Alene's cum soaked bed.

"Please, drink this," Angie offered a big glass of water. Alene drank the water as if her life depended on it, her throat was aching, and the thirst was overwhelming.

Once Alene finished the glass she placed it in the puddle of cum and looked at Sabrina, "How... How long?" the act of speaking caused her great pain, but she needed to know.

"Alene dear," Sabrina said, looking at her with compassion, "I know you have many questions, and I understand the need for answers, but your health is of utmost importance. I promise all your questions will be answered soon enough, but we first need to make sure you and Nadia are both healthy." Sabrina's training as a psychologist kicked in, she was in control of the situation. "Now please don't speak, no questions right now, just nod yes or no. Can you walk?"

Alene nodded yes, she carefully got to the edge of the bed and tried to get up, Sabrina supported her, "Good Alene, that's great." Angie encouraged her.

"Now, we need to get you cleaned up," Sabrina instructed, and the girls headed to the bathroom. After a long shower, Alene was given time to get things in order, all the while, glasses of water were handed to her to keep her hydrated. Before long Alene and Nadia sat next to the pool outside before a hearty breakfast. Everything around them was covered by remnants of Alene's emissions.

"Please eat girls," Sabrina said as she joined the table, "Alene, Nadia, I think it is time you have answers to your questions."

Alene didn't even wait for the words to sink in, "How long?" She fired away.

"Three weeks," Sabrina fired back, "you two fucked for three weeks."

"We didn't hear from you the whole week we were away," Nicky expended, "but we didn't really expect to hear anything with you two trying at a baby, so we went with it."

"When we got here the house was flooded, we found you in the bed, still at it." Jen went on, "we watched over you to make sure you're okay. We even asked you, but you two were at it."

"And, day after day, three weeks passed," Sabrina concluded.

"What happened during those weeks?" Nadia wondered.

"Nothing special..." Angie recalled, "You two hardly moved, Alene ejaculated every two minutes, we had a lot of time, so we measured, she came about 4 gallons each time."

"I remember that," Alene looked back, "my body washed Nadia's womb with new cum all the time to make sure she'll get pregnant."

"Now, we wait to see if it caught on." Nadia said, "Hope I won't have to go through that again. I love you Alene, but that was hardcore, sorry."

"It's okay, wife," Alene comforted with a loving hug, "I agree, we won't do that to you again."

"Well, there is one good thing with all this," Angie tried to cheer up the mood, "We only have to wait a few days before we find out the answers."

The girls hugged and ate to their hearts' content, they rested and cleaned the house before going out to spend the remainder of the night out in a nearby pub.

-----------

Alene woke up in her bed. A subtle movement on the other side of the mattress got her attention. "Nadia? Is everything okay?" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yes, Love, I just need to take a piss." Alene felt her wife getting off the bed and leaving the room. The sun was up, and the day already started but Alene took her time, she was in no rush to get out of bed. Her body started to wake up as she turned onto her back and looked at the white ceiling. Alene felt her soft cock against her foot, it was as big as ever, only limp.

Alene didn't have sex for two days now, but she masturbated once every hour. She needed to make sure all the viral cum left her system so she could have safe sex with the girls again. Her body was starting to wake up, blood filling the massive organ as it started to lift the blanket up. As the gargantuan pole reached full erection Alene knew her body was ready, today she can fuck the girls all she wants.

As if on cue, a soft knock on the door filled the room. Alene wondered which girl was going to be her first.

"Come in," Alene called in an inviting voice. The door jarred slowly to reveal Sabrina. The psychologist was naked, and her bust was tremendous, Alene knew no women could grow this big without silicone. The huge teardrop-shaped orbs wobbled with the girl's breath.

"Good morning, Alene." She giggled, "How did you sleep?"

Alene smiled back, "I slept well," she noticed Sabrina's right hand moving down her curves to reach her lower lips. "But as you can see, I am wide awake now..." She pointed to the two-feet long rod jetting out from between her legs.

"Is that a cock?" Sabrina teased, "Thought it was a ghost with that blanket over it... A really big ghost."

"Well," Alene fired back, "Why don't you come over here, pull the blanket off, and see if we have a real ghost in our house."

Sabrina walked over to Alene's side, her breasts bouncing with every step, they looked super soft and Alene couldn't help but wonder if they felt soft too. Once Sabrina was at the bedside she reached over and grabbed the blanket. With one, abrupt, tug she removed the blanket, the cock under it exposed, it was thick and long and wiggled around before settling down.

"Oh, no ghost Alene," Sabrina played, "just your monster cock, and it looks hungry..."

"It is hungry Sabrina, way too hungry..." Alene agreed, "I'm super horny..."

"Really Alene? Couldn't imagine why," she teased. Climbing on to the bed, Sabrina stood on her knees between Alene's legs, the massive cock already higher than her, and almost as thick as her waist. Sabrina held her breasts in her hands as they started to fill out, growing and growing until she felt she could go on with her plan.

"Ready to ease the pressure, Alene?" The vixen teased as she wrapped her breasts around Alene's shaft. A perfect fit, the orbs encircled the pulsating shaft. "Hope your ready girl," Sabrina declared but didn't wait for an answer, she lifted herself up along the shaft, stealing a pleasant moan from Alene. "I am going to milk all the cum out of you, girl." She said as her breasts cascaded down the monster rod and crushed against Alene's full ball sack. Sabrina repeated the process again and again, and soon enough Alene joined in, moving her hips in accord with her loving, fucking her cleavage in earnest. Cum started flowing out of Alene's tip, a massive downpour of epic proportions, a constant stream of wealth.

"Are you coming already, girl?" Sabrina marveled at Alene's amazing body.

"No... not yet," Alene explained, "This is just the precum, I'm so backed up..."

Soon the bed and the girls were covered in Alene's pre, everything felt slippery as Sabrina kept massaging her lover's magical rod.

"I want to blow you, but I don't think I can..." Sabrina said as she noticed the rock-hard cock grew even more, "My mouth isn't big enough..."

"I'm sure your other mouth can manage Sabrina," Alene answered, expressing her will.

"I see, well, whatever you want Alene," Sabrina agreed, she released her embrace of the cock as her boobs shrunk to a more manageable size, still Sabrina was bustier than most women. She got on her feet and took the beast with both hands, knowing what was in store for her she aimed the cockhead at her slit, unsure if its wetness is due to Sabrina being turned on or if it was Alene's gallons of precum.

Sabrina looked at Alene, her eyes big, she froze with the tip of the head inside her.

"Just drop, it won't hurt at all, trust me, Sabrina," Alene encouraged her.

Sabrina took a deep breath, letting the muscles in her legs unwind, she fell down. Two whole feet of Alene's cock disappeared inside her wet snatch, stretching her belly. Sabrina was now held up solely by her lover's rod, pulsating with anticipation, it seemed the added weight had no effect on the growing penis. Sabrina started to move around as her descent slowed, taking more and more, savoring the sensations the invader gave her.

"Are you going to show me a good time, Alene?" Sabrina asked coyly, knowing Alene was going to fuck her like no one in the world could.

"AHHHHH" Nadia shrieked with glee.

"Are you okay girl?" Alene paused and asked.

She listened intently for a response but heard Nicky, "Nadia, is everything well?"

"Oh My God! Oh My God!!" Came Nadia's screams once more.

Alene stood up, her cock erect, taking Sabrina up with her. The girl rested on her pole, every now and then a pulse of electricity ran through her and squeezed a yelp of pleasure out of her lungs. "I am sorry Sabrina, but off you go. I have to see what is happening with Nadia,"

Alene attempted to lift Sabrina, but she resisted, "No, no, take me with you." Alene felt the pussy around her clench hard, holding on to the invader for dear life.

"Have it your way..." Alene consented and started making her way to the hall where she found Nicky, Jen, and Angie huddled together before the bathroom door. Both Angie's and Jen's pussies were heavily leaking cum onto the floor, Alene understood what happened right away, Jen took Angie while Nicky fucked her.

"Make way!" Alene announced but the girls stood still, she noticed they were all crying. Alene reached the doorway and pushed Sabrina against the girls, making them part ways. Once in the bathroom, she turned and looked at Nadia. She was holding a stick in her hand and tears streamed down her face.

"Is that what I think it is?" Alene asked in a fearful voice.

Nadia nodded yes.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes," Nadia answered, her voice shattered "We did it."

Alene started crying herself, she couldn't believe the words she heard from Nadia. Her mind was a mess, a hurricane raging in her soul, it worked. She lost all connection with the world, The girls around her didn't interest her, nor did she care about Sabrina who was still impaled on her cock. Her world was comprised of herself, Nadia, and the exchange of words between them.

Alene's cry mixed into a gleeful laugh as she listened to her body, it was overwhelmed with emotions, screaming for release. Deep down she felt it, her physical reaction, a primal need, it was taking over. She vaguely heard Sabrina scream, "You're growing inside me! My goodness, Alene, you are a true goddess..." Alene's body did what it did best, she was on the edge of an orgasm, something she never imagined would happen, this one was a monster even in her standards.

Alene was oblivious to the world around her, she didn't feel the ground under her feet or the air on her skin, she didn't even notice Sabrina's pussy around her cock, struggling to contain the tip of her cock as it grew to match the upcoming flood. Alene was reduced to a pair of balls, a cum tube and an ungodly amount of cum.

Her balls clenched, each pushing hundreds of gallons into the narrow tube that flexed to contain the rush and move it up the cock. Alene felt the tube contract in an attempt to fight back, moving the cum along the tube until it reached the tip where she could no longer feel the liquid. Before she had a moment to think about what happened her mind ran back to her balls, they contracted once again, even tighter than before.

This was different, like a tsunami, her balls pushed even more cum into the tube, it was so thick, but her cum tube was far from overwhelmed, it simply reacted by pulsating and pushing out more and more cum. The process repeated thousands of times.

----------------------------------

Alene noticed the darkness, it was everywhere, all-engulfing. It took her a few moments to realize she was still alive. Alene reached for her eyes, realizing they were closed, she rubbed them of sleep. She had no idea where she was, or when.

"No point waiting," she whispered to herself as she opened her eyes. The place Alene was in was pitch black, no light, natural or manmade reached her eyes. "Where am I?" She wondered, hoping to understand what happened. Alene tried to use her other senses to get some answers. She sniffed the air, noticing the pungent aroma of sex and cum, it filled the space she was in. Her body confirmed, she wasn't standing on her feet, but rested on her gargantuan pair of nuts. The sack itself sat on the ground but was surrounded by some liquid, Alene guessed it was cum.

As Alene started to piece things together, the world decided to give her a hint. A cloud, up above, decided to move away, exposing a full moon. A soft light flooded Alene's eyes, telling her she was in what was once her bathroom. Still, on the second floor, her balls rested on the first floor below her. Everything behind Alene looked normal, cum covered, but normal. Alene looked forward, fear suddenly flooded her heart. There was no hint of what was once her bathroom, of where Nadia sat a moment ago. Her cock filled her view, she could feel it going on and on, across miles of cum covered fields.

The revelation made Alene shake with fear, did she kill Nadia? Is her wife dead? Dark thoughts filled her mind to overflow, Alene overwhelmed, started to cry. "Nadia," she called, her voice echoing off the walls, but no sound followed.

Alene had no idea how long she cried, but the sound of footsteps behind her startled her back to the present. "Alene?" came a soft voice that wiped away all the fear, Alene could never mistake that voice, it was Nadia's.

"I'm over here Nadia," Alene called out as the steps grew stronger, before long Alene saw her, in the door behind her, never in her life Alene felt so overjoyed to see someone, "Wife, you're okay," Alene said with a smile. "Come give me a hug girl."

Nadia froze at the door, her face devoid of emotion. The other girls also appeared, they were the brightest ray of light Alene ever saw.

"What are you standing there?" Alene wondered, "come give me a hand."

The girls remained still, making Alene fearful again. "What's going on?" she asked, "Is this a dream?"

"I..." Jen started to say but stuttered and stopped before letting anything tangible come out.

"What's going on girls?" Alene said, frustration filled her voice.

Angie stepped up, "Alene, what day is it today?" she asked.

"I think it's Monday," Alene presumed, "It's night so I guess I came for a whole day..."

"It's Wednesday," Angie said, as if she was testing Alene.

"Oh, wow," Alene marveled at herself, "so I came for three days..." She pondered the thought.

Jen butted in, "Alene, it wasn't three days, I don't know how to tell you..." Her voice was filled with worries.

"Just say it, Jen, whatever it is, I want to hear it..." Alene let the words out, as much as they hurt her.

"It's been two months," Jen stammered unsurely, "You've been orgasming for two months."

"I was?" Alene asked, stunned. Her massive rod and balls shrinking rapidly back to their 2-foot-long size, Alene stood on the edge of the chasm once filled by her sack, facing the girls. "Two months?" she repeated.

"Yes, we watched over you," Angie explained, "You are unbelievable Alene Raven, your body did incredible things over the past two months."

Alene thought for a minute on the words she heard from Angie. Behind her, the room was magically rebuilding itself, pieces of cement and wood formed to return the bathroom to its former state, cum disappeared. As the room completed itself, the girls stood for a moment in darkness before the lights came back on. In minutes, the house was back to its former self, "Can we please sit and talk?" Alene wondered, the girls all nodded yes. Nadia stormed at her wife, giving her a comforting embrace.

The white, clean kitchen counter was surrounded by the girls. They were silent, unsure of what's to come.

Alene started off first, "I don't know how to do this, I think I'll tell you what I experienced, and then, I hope you could fill me in on the rest."

"Okay," Nadia agreed.

"I came to the bathroom, Nadia told us she was pregnant..." Alene reconstructed what she could of her memories, smiling as she said those words, "I got so excited I came hard, felt like a day or so. Then I woke up and you came in."

"Good news is, I am pregnant," Nadia confirmed, "once I told you, you came, on the spot... I was nearly crushed, but managed to get away."

"You filled me up Alene," Sabrina took over, "ask the girls, I was three times bigger than the house when you left my body."

The girls all confirmed with a nod. "Took you about 3 minutes to fill

her," Nicky added.

"Once you left her you just grew and grew," Nadia resumed, "You leaked a lot, but you mostly grew for the next day. Until you reached the ocean..."

"What happened then?" Alene wondered, guessing it involved an orgasm.

"Well..." Angie answered, "Then you came..."

"How much?" Alene felt she needed an answer more than she needed air.

"We don't really know..." Angie admitted, "But most of the ocean now is your cum..."

"Really?" Alene asked, not able to believe what she heard.

"A few hours ago, you did the impossible again," Nadia said as she hugged Alene, hoping to shield the woman with love, "We took a room in an oceanside hotel so we can keep an eye on you, a few hours ago your cock suddenly stopped for a moment, we thought you were done and got ready to get here... Just as we got out, your cock suddenly lifted out of the water and fired one giant shot. Alene, I think it was as big as a skyscraper, maybe bigger."

"After that shot you became flaccid, it was clear you were done." Said Angie, "We drove here to find you, the radio on the way told us that cum-shot was in orbit around earth."

Alene looked at the girls, she was shocked to hear what happened, she asked all the questions she could, wanting to understand what happened to the girls in those two months. They talked until the sun came up, Alene dragged herself to her room, she slept like a baby, a dreamless, comforting sleep in the embrace of her wife, between them, the fruit of their love, nestled safely in Nadia's womb.

neolim
neolim
268 Followers