Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 34

Story Info
The Penultimate Chapter.
4.1k words
2.33
3.7k
4

Part 35 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
271 Followers

"We need to get you under control, Alene." Nadia declared at the breakfast table the following day. All the girls shook their heads in agreement.

"Having you cum so long and hard is problematic for us..." Angie added.

"As funny as it might sound, I think the most problematic aspect of all this is the damage to the country Alene." Sabrina pointed out, "after your last lovemaking session with the ocean there are no fish on the market, people are losing jobs... we were lucky you only got to the ocean..."

"Yea, okay, I see your point girls," Alene agreed, "I held back for two days and the resulting orgasm took away two months of my life."

"While we waited in the hotel, we came up with a possible plan to help you, Alene," Nicky said, "It would seem you better not hold back, we couldn't really measure it, but I think it's safe to say your body is doing everything within its power to make as much love juice as it can."

Alene agreed, "Right now we are about 6 hours after the orgasm, I can tell you that I am not full yet, but I am getting there, at this rate, by tomorrow I could do it again."

Nadia's face looked grim, "Alene, we have to get you under control love... Don't get me wrong, I love your sexuality, I love you..." Nadia stopped for a moment, her face even sadder than a second ago, "I want you by my side when our baby comes, I need you..." she whispered, "I can't imagine you exploding at some other place with a girl while I go through labor... Alone..."

"I'm in!" Seeing Nadia in that state was all it took to get Alene on board, "I'd do anything for you, wife. I know you are my guardians, girls, you want the best for me, tell me the plan, tell me what to do."

"The plan is really simple Alene," Sabrina took command of the talk, "We have to keep you at a manageable level. No magic or other strange stuff needed, just a very simple adjustment to your life, a change of attitude."

"Sounds like your trying to make it simpler than it is Sabrina." Alene voiced her thoughts.

"But it is that simple, all we have to do is make sure you orgasm about every three hours." Sabrina explained.

"That way, you can keep your body under control, and we won't lose you for months at a time..." Nadia added.

"Okay, I'll go with it girls, for our sake I'll do whatever you say," Alene said, "so how do we do it?"

"We gamed it out Alene," Angie explained, "we had plenty of time... We are five. If we take shifts with you, it means we each get to make you cum once every 15 hours."

Alene looked skeptical, "Angie, I think it's a good start, but I fear that will be a huge burden on you girls..."

"Right, we thought about that," Jen said, "we can make a little tweak that can solve that. If between our rounds, you add a round of masturbation we can give ourselves a bigger gap. This way, one of use has to fuck you once every 30 hours. That means we practically get a day off after taking care of you."

"Sounds like an improvement, but there is one problem, girls," Alene looked down at her huge cock, the flaccid tip touched the floor. "I don't think I can play with myself so often..."

"We gamed that out too, Love." Nadia said with a smile, "You'll be surprised how much you can solve in two months. We have to go on a trip, not far from here."

"Okay, can you first tell me where we're going?" Alene wondered.

"Nope, you'll learn when we get there." Nadia smiled, knowing Alene would never refuse such an offer.

"But before we go, Alene, right now you have 6 hours worth of cum in you, I think it's best we drain you before we go." Sabrina pointed out.

"And not inside us," Jen added, "we want to join the drive."

"Fair enough," Alene smiled, "I have an idea, girls, please follow me..." And with that, she got up and walked through the front door. The field outside looked fresh, there was no sign of Alene's two months endeavor. Alene walked over to the forest, where she first grew huge with Nadia, a few fallen trees were all that remained of that orgasm.

"Okay girls, I missed you all, please trust me," Alene asked, the girls all nodded with consent. "I want you to split into two and kneel on the grass in two rows."

The girls acted like professional soldiers, in moments Jen, Nadia and Nicky formed one row. Facing them were Angie and Sabrina, everyone was looking at Alene. She walked over between the two rows and giggled to herself before coming to a stop between Jen and Angie.

"So girls?" Alene announced as her cock started to inflate, "Are you ready to give the biggest boob-job in the history of boob-jobs?" The girls exploded with laughter as they realized Alene's plan. Her cock was so big it reached past the rows, at level with the girls' bosoms. Jen Nicky and Nadia leaned in until their nipples pressed against the burning hot shaft, while Angie and Sabrina grew their breasts to push from the other side.

Soon enough, the base of Alene's rod was covered and caressed by 5 pairs of gorgeous boobs, and the game began. Alene shifted her weight back and forth, massaging her cock against the passageway of boobs. making all present groan with delight. The girls started touching themselves as the air filled with sounds of pleasure.

Alene's cock kept growing and expanding as she was reaching closer to her peek. It was so big that another dozen busty girls could have easily joined the party. Each row was pushing harder and harder on Alene, until she felt what she was looking for.

"Here we go girls," she said, feeling her sack pulling off the ground and closer to her. But the girls remained in their own, bliss induced, paradise, ignoring the signs. Alene's cock flexed hard, growing thicker to accommodate what's coming, pushing the girls apart hard, they all fell back on their butts as they watched Alene.

A geyser of cum left Alene, it was not a jet but a spray. Huge drops of cum started launching everywhere, hitting trees and flowers, covering the ground. It lasted a good minute and painted the front of the forest white. Alene's cock flexed again, this time it was a jet, as thick as Alene's waist, it looked incredibly powerful as it glided through the air and met the first tree. There was no battle between the tree and the cum, the white jet just moved right through the tree and into the forest. The girls gasped as a few trees fell, they were all amazed, but nothing prepared them for what came next. Instead of dying out, the jet just kept going, Alene released more and more cum onto the poor forest. Every time she shifted a little the current moved and cut down a few more trees.

After a good ten minutes, the jet stopped, just as suddenly as it started. Alene let out a big sigh of relief, "That felt great girls, I think I'm empty now, we can go if you want..." She said lightly.

The girls looked at her with amazement, "I can't believe you did that Alene," Nadia whispered, "You're nothing short of a goddess..."

Alene walked over to Nadia and hugged her, "Not a goddess, just your wife..." she said before pulling her for a loving kiss. The girl joined for a group hug, the forest behind them utterly destroyed. Before long, they all squeezed into the car and Angie drove off.

"Can you please tell me where we are headed now?" Alene hoped to get a straight answer.

"Relax," said Sabrina, "we are going to Bristol, there's a shop there."

"Okay, that's better, what kind of shop?"

Sabrina smiled, "A sex shop, probably the best one in Europe."

"Isn't that an overstatement?" Alene said, thinking out loud.

"As a psychologist, I also dealt with hypersexuality. Nothing like what you have in this car," Sabrina pointed out, "so I got to learn about this place."

"Sounds interesting enough," she looked a little concerned, "But do they have stuff for us?"

"Alene," Sabrina paused, "they have Everything."

Alene smiled to herself as the drive went on. the place was at the other side of town, a huge sign hung above the door, the blue letters spelled out, "Sex Shop."

"We'll have to take points off for originality, Sabrina..." Alene joked as they parked and walked into the shop. It was then that Alene realized what Sabrina meant. The shop was huge, bigger than the girls' house. One wall was labeled "Men", the opposite "Women". And before them, at the far end of the shop behind a counter, stood a very busty, blonde, young woman, no older than 25.

"Welcome to the Sex Shop," she greeted them, took her a moment to spot Sabrina amongst the six naked vixens, "Sabrina, nice to see you again." The woman paid no attention to the fact her new clientele was naked and some sprouted foot long cocks.

"Good morning, Ashley," Sabrina greeted, "how are you today?" The girls started making their way over to the counter, along the way they spotted just about every sex toy they knew, and quite a few they didn't. "Years ago, Ashley was a patient of mine, and this is her shop."

"Welcome girls, nice to meet you." Ashley greeted "How can I be of service today?"

"The pleasure is ours," Alene said and introduced herself and the others, "So, what kind of sex toys do you have for us?"

Ashley looked at the group and tried to estimate their preferences. "Well, you girl all seem like you're in the major league."

"Got that right, lady." Jen confirmed and pointed to Alene's cock.

"Great, we have a whole section for that, follow me." Ashley said, she didn't seem excited at all, like years, working in a sex shop made her used to those kinds of things. She walked over to the "Women" section and the girls noticed it had sub-sections in it. The saw a very large BDSM section, and a section that looked like a costume shop, labeled furry. Finally, they arrived at a section labeled "Big Toys".

"Here we are," Ashley said, "And let me present our, award-winning, toy, the purple stallion." She reached back and pointed to a huge, purple dildo. "15 inches long, 9 inches around... As big as they come, girls."

The girls registered no sign of excitement, even though the toy was as big as Alene was now, they knew how big their magical lover could get.

"I see we have a tough audience," Ashley joked, "The purple stallion comes packed with features girls, it can grow up to 20 inches when wet, it has 10 motors to make you quiver with pleasure. The cherry on top, it can ejaculate up to 10 gallons in one filling."

Sabrina looked a little embarrassed with the whole scene, "Ashley, dear, those girls are beyond that point," she lowered her voice to a whisper as to not offend anyone, "can we please see the movie section?"

Ashley's eyes opened wide, "The movie section?" she repeated, "Are they like me?" she asked.

"No Ashley," Sabrina returned to speak normally, "They are much more..."

"Movie section it is, follow me," Ashley instructed and walked back to the counter. Once there, she grabbed a key and unlocked a door behind the counter. "Right this way girls," she gestured, and they all walked in.

The room was dimly lit, "This is the movie room, it is closed to most guests. Here, we hold the most extreme toys, let me show you an example." They turned to the right and saw what looked like a car-sized penis. It rested on the floor and occasionally twitched. "No one ever used it, but if you take a picture next to it you feel like you're in a movie."

The girls giggled at the comment and started walking around to see what they could find. Angie located a wall with a 100 dildos, all arranged and labeled by size, from 1 inch all the way to 100 inches.

Alene and Nadia found another toy. A pussy, as big as Nadia was tall. "What is this wonder?" Alene asked.

"This is one of our most advanced toys, if not the most advanced." Ashly stood next to it, "I call it the pussy cave. It's about 30 feet deep, self-lubricating, you can literally walk inside." Ashley shoved her hand in with ease, when she pulled it out the lubrication showed in abundance. "over 500 motors, heat control, the works..." Ashley took pride.

"Can I try it?" Alene asked bluntly.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Ashley," Sabrina tried to stop the unfolding event, but she knew it was too late when she noticed Alene's cock already reached the floor and was waking up.

"Go right ahead, hope you enjoy it, Alene," Ashley said, not taking Sabrina too seriously.

"Thank you," Alene said as she approached the huge toy. She lifted her cock with both hands and guided the tip to the opening. There was no resistance as she slid right in, still only about two feet long, much smaller than the toy. "Feels great," She commented.

"I'm sure, you are probably the biggest cock this toy ever serviced," Ashley said, "But it can take much more..."

"That's okay," Nadia said, "Alene has much more to give."

"That's true..." Alene said, and pulled a little out of the machine to start fucking it. Ashley's jaw dropped as she noticed what came out was now as thick as her waist, she also noticed Alene's ballsack, smooth and shiny, lifting her up as it too grew.

"Is this for real Sabrina?" Ashley marveled.

"As real as it gets," Sabrina answered and started to play with herself, she was wet from watching Alene go. The other girls just as turned on, in less than a minute, the whole room was masturbating.

"Wow, Sabrina, this is quite a surprise you brought me," Ashley said, still dressed and taking in the sight as the random masturbation became sex. Nadia kneeled next to Alene after she grabbed the dildo labeled 15 inches and started fucking it. Angie walked over to Jen and took her erect rod between her legs and into her moist folds. Nicky walked over to Sabrina and Ashley with a smile, "Want to suck me off?" She offered as her huge cock throbbed.

"Why not?" Ashley agreed, got down on her knees, and took it in her mouth. Behind Nicky, she could see Alene, she was huge, far bigger than before, and still growing. It all served the heighten Ashley's hunger for sex as she went to town on Nicky's monster.

After an eternity, Ashley pulled off of Nicky's cock, gasping for breath, Sabrina took her place. Ashley got on her feet and looked at Alene again, the woman was now nothing short of a sex goddess.

"I think the machine is full," She said, her cock was about five feet outside, and as thick as Ashley was tall. "I'm close, I think I'll come soon..." Alene said.

"Let loose, the machine can take it, it can handle-" A quake stopped Ashley from answering, the whole room rumbled, and Ashley picked up a waterfall's roar before Alene tensed up and screamed.

"Here I go..." She moaned and her cock flexed, lifting her giant pussy off the ground for a split second before smashing it back down. Ashley knew Alene just broke the thing, but nothing prepared her for the flood of cum that came out the other end, it looked like a hose exploded in the wall and leaked water. But what came out was not water, but Alene's thick cream, flooding the room in seconds. Alene moaned with enjoyment as her body went on and on for what felt like an eternity.

Ashley looked around the room and noticed the damage. It didn't really matter to her, what she did care about was the woman who, moments ago, ripped her toy to shreds with a giant cock, and was now shrinking back to normal before her eyes.

"Ashley, please show me your best vibrator," Alene asked politely, as if nothing happened. The other girls acted similarly and got up as to Ashley's surprise, the cum started to dissipate.

"Ahh... Wow... sure," Ashley mumbled and walked over out of the room, now clean of all the cum, she walked over to the vibrator section and picked one box up, "this is the most advanced one we have..."

"We'll take 6." Alene busted, not waiting to hear the details, she walked over to the counter. "I know what you saw was a bit shocking, and I know I wracked your shop." She said to Ashley, "how much does it cost?"

"Well... each one is 100 pounds..." Ashley said, expecting a reaction from Alene.

"Sure, bill me 60 grand, for damages..." Alene said, her voice calm.

"WHAT?" Ashley almost screamed.

"Yep, compensation..." Alene answered and in her hand was a credit card.

"Do what she says Ashley." Sabrina encouraged. With a shaking hand, Ashley grabbed the credit card and charged it. within seconds she received confirmation.

"Thank you, Ashley, have a great day, talk to you later," Alene said as she and the girls walked out and left the stunned blonde behind.

Once they got home the girls started to test things out. Ashley did give them the best dildo she had, worth every penny. Alene soon learned that if she stuffed it in her while she fucked the results were breathtaking. All the girls slept well...

"Good morning girl" Alene greeted her guardians as they sat down for breakfast. "Are we ready to start our new routine?"

Nadia smiled at her, "Right, we are as ready as we'll ever be Alene. I'm taking the first shift..."

"Great news Nadia, we'll start after we finish eating..." Alene said as she nibbled on an apple.

"We have everything set up, Let's get this show on the road." Sabrina said, "Probably going to take a little getting used to, but we'll figure it out, right girls?"

All the girls nodded in agreement and ate well.

-----------------

"Damn traffic Jam..." Nadia growled as she walked from the car to her house. Her next shift was just around the corner and she hoped she didn't keep Sabrina waiting. The arrangement seemed to have worked rather well those past three months, she couldn't lie to herself, the sex did become a bit monotonous, but she was with her loving wife, a goddess in the flash.

Nadia patted her belly, it was starting to grow with their baby girl. Nadia smiled to herself, she and Alene are going to be mothers to an amazing little wonder. Alene worked her magic on Nadia and her belly was flat so it wouldn't interrupt their lovemaking. Alene also took the morning sickness and all the other pains of pregnancy away, which Nadia was grateful for. Overall, this was a great experience for Nadia.

As she reached the door she was struck with the smell of sex, a smell she was used to, but this time came in excess. Before Nadia even opened the door, she knew she is going to see a sexual act, and she was right. Alene was sitting on the stairs, on her cock was a cum filled, blue-haired girl Nadia didn't recognize. Nadia noticed the whole room was filled with girls just like the one Alene was fucking.

"What the hell?" Nadia almost screamed

"Nadia, you're back just in time..." Alene said with a smile.

"Are you crazy Alene?" Nadia shouted.

"Calm down Nadia. What's the big deal?" Alene said. She got up on her feet, positioned her hands on the girl's thighs and pushed her away. Her cock left the abused slit with a loud pop and a strong stream of cum followed, hitting Alene's stomach. The blue-haired girl convulsed and moaned in protest, after a minute she came to a rest on her inflated belly and joined the other cum balloons on the ground.

Nadia was silent for a moment, she counted the girls Alene used, "34 girls Alene? you really need them? Aren't we enough for you?"

"Not since that night Nadia," Alene said, her eyes blazing, "right now I don't think nothing short of flooding the whole country could help." Alene didn't stop, she picked up a purple-haired girl that was hiding behind one of the cum balloons and impaled her on the still erect cock.

"We need to talk to a therapist Alene, this isn't natural." Nadia tried to protest one last time. Alene moaned as she hilted the girl, ignoring Nadia, she exploded the girl's abdomen to match the others.

"You can talk to a therapist all you want Nadia, I believe Sabrina is in her room recovering from our love-making. This is just the way I am now!"

"Are you listening to yourself Alene?" Nadia said, her eyes started to tear up at the sight, "Please, Alene stop, the girls will be here any minute and we can all take care of you... We can fix this..."

neolim
neolim
271 Followers
12