Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing to fix Nadia, I just want to unwind... My body is growing, and I need to take care of it." Alene said as she pulled out of the inflated purple-haired girl.

"Please Alene, stop..." Nadia whispered. To her surprise Alene did stop, her huge cock shrinking to a more reasonable size. "Thank you... this is too much... I love you, but we have to get things under control... I wish Elpis was here to help us..."

"Well Nadia, she isn't here, and I need a solution... There are no other girls I can fuck nearby, I went through all of them..." Alene was clearly frustrated, she walked between the moaning cum balloons angrily.

"Maybe we can go to the Sex Shop, maybe Ashley has something to help you," Nadia offered, "I'll just leave a note for the girls." She scrabbled the address and left it at the door.

"Let's go, Nadia, you drive... Please hurry." Alene urged her wife as they started the car and left the house behind.

"I think Jen is at the Sex shop, maybe she could help..." Nadia said as she drove into town, her heart full of anxieties. Next to her, Alene was wiggling in her seat, trying to contain her extreme needs.

"Hurry up Nadia, I can hardly hold on any longer." Alene almost screamed.

Nadia was so scared, the tears in her eyes made it impossible to drive. She heard Alene whimper and cry, but her red eyes couldn't leave the road. Nadia struggled driving on, a desperate attempt to make it to an impossible destination. She crushed the brakes hard when she heard the truck's horn. Nadia was sure she heard Alene call her name as the truck hit their car, a deafening screech of metal was her whole world.

-----------------

Alene smelled something strange, it was smoke. Her eyes flung open, she was in her car, the world around her was a blur. Alene felt her whole body ache. As the world came back into focus, her sense of direction kicked in and she noticed she was upside down. She was involved in a car accident, outside the windshield fire started engulfing the car.

"Help," Alene called, her voice raspy. She looked around the car, she was alone, held in place by her seatbelt. "Please, someone help me!" she cried, smoke started filling the car and Alene coughed hard. Alene clicked the seat belt release button, it clicked but nothing happened, she was stuck. She couldn't stop it, she kept coughing as her lungs screamed for clean air. She looked deep into herself, fighting the involuntary cough, she opened her mouth to call for help again but nothing came out, her lungs were empty, she could feel the scorching heat of the flames on her skin. The world turned black. Alene didn't feel anything, she faded into the void.

All she could think about was one simple question: "Where is my wife? Where is Nadia?"

12