Alessa Explains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm.

I'm getting hot. Yes, I can do this. I can cup my breast, graze a nipple, even touch myself. Like this. Ahh. We girls can arouse ourselves, and the Masters encourage us to be sexually stimulated. We just can't satisfy ourselves without permission. No secret orgasms. Ahhh. Is this turning you on? Good.

Well yeah, honey, we do get tied up a lot! Oh, I see you, baby. How naughty, trying to get us both all worked up. But - okay!

So. I don't think a day goes by when I haven't been in some sort of restraints. It might be just back bracelets or a slave harness...Think like a one-piece swimsuit but made of open leather straps, and with metal rings on it. Well, there's all different sorts. But basically it gives a Master something to hold on to, if you're in a challenging position, and also different ways to tie you up. Plus they look really hot on a girl. Usually we wear them with these wrist and ankle cuffs that have snap links, so a girl can easily be secured in lots of ways. Sometimes Eta and I wear matching ones, so a Master can enjoy us locked together in various positions. We're so helpless and vulnerable, then, you see...Then he'll use us, and when he's done maybe arrange us so we're tied mouth to pussy, and order us to arouse each other but not come. There are lots of possibilities. Aren't there? Mmm.

Of course we're often tied or chained to beds, or tables or chairs. Maybe you've noticed the discrete little fastening points on the furniture? Look, like on these loungers, see? Yes. A Master could take your clothes away and tie you on there with your arms back and your legs spread, and you'd be completely open to him, wouldn't you? Or to another girl, ordered to touch you, to caress you, to lick and suck all over your body. Your nipples. Your sweet pussy. Everywhere. Over and over. Till you want to scream but you can only gasp and plead with the Master to have mercy on you and take your body however he wants, and put an end to your torment. Maybe he'd slowly push his big, hard, dominant cock into you, then pound you till you come and come, and almost pass out? Or maybe he'd command another slave girl, like me, to take my time with you, keeping you helplessly on the edge for so, so long before I finally bring you off with my lips and tongue on your love bud, your body rigid with the pleasure you're being forced to feel and squirting with the incredible ecstasy of what I can do to you. Hmm? Is that maybe the sort of thing you're interested in hearing about?

You're looking a little flushed there, darling.

Other bondage can be much more complicated or exotic. A girl can be held between two big sheets of glass, or chained to a rotating wheel or suspended from the ceiling, or...well, there's just so much. Heard of shibari? Japanese rope bondage. Some trainers like to use it, but we've had visits from these real masters. It can be an extraordinary experience, like slow foreplay or almost like being prepared as a dish to be served. But I suppose it's like with a lot of bondage, you can feel a lot of things. Be uncomfortable, humbled, helpless, or serious and calm, or sexy, or all of those at the same time.

Oh, there's one thing here I'd never heard of before, but the men think is such hilarious fun. They call it a bondage thong. It's basically this tiny pair of panties but with built-in cuffs so your hands are tied behind your back. They look flimsy but they're strong. Like with a metal core. Once they're on, you're not getting out of them by yourself. But they have this button inset on the front, and if it's pressed the whole thing falls off: your hands are free, but now you're naked too.

So guys seem to love these. What they do is make us wear them and then put us in situations where we have to get out of them. Which means: we have to persuade the Masters to take them off us, knowing it's going to strip us. And when I say persuade, I mean beg and plead, kiss and lick, rub our bodies against them, say and do everything we can to tempt them to just press that damn button. And by then, of course, they're aroused and we girls know we're going to get well and truly used. Which is fine, of course. But I mean it's silly, because they know we'll do anything for them anyway. But boy do they love this game. Sometimes it's done at a Masters party, to liven up the pre-dinner drinks or introduce new girls. There's usually a punishment for any girl who doesn't get her button pressed -- yeah, see what I mean? If there's more girls than Masters, and usually there are, then the losers might get tied up and spanked or have to suffer teasing and denial, that kind of thing.

One time the men were in a swimming pool and us girls had to jump in the deep end, then persuade the Masters to press our buttons while we kept our heads above water. I mean there wasn't any real danger, of course, but it was kind of scary. I admit I didn't like it, but on the other hand you should have seen how hot and desperate we all were to get the Masters to release us. So I guess that's kind of the point, from their perspective. I know! All a bit frat party, but as we say: sometimes, Masters will be boys.

Gags are used a lot, too. I mean I probably only get put in one a couple of times a week now. It's a lot more during Induction -- just sayin'. But sometimes a man doesn't want you to be able to speak, whether it's because he's annoyed, or busy. Or just for the fun of it. Some girls find it arousing that a man has forbidden us the power of speech. I do. And when you're really hot, when the sexual pressure is really high, then not being able to vocalise, basically only being able to moan, makes you feel that much more helpless. The sensations are even more intense. Some of my most powerful orgasms have definitely been while I was gagged. I've also heard it described as like the cork in a bottle of champagne, forcing the bubbles to stay inside when they really want to come out, and when that cork is finally popped...well, you know.

Actually, I think some Masters enjoy pushing something into a girl's mouth, forcing her to take it. Pushing her jaws uncomfortably apart maybe, and especially filling her mouth with a humiliating ball gag that's going to make a beautiful girl dribble down her own face. Or a penis gag that's going to press down even to her throat and remind of her of what a man can do to her and what she's for.

Has it got hotter out here? Or is it just us, sweetie?

Then, of course, there's being bound by a Master's will. Oh, I explained that already. Like you might have to just bend yourself forward over a stool, with your hands behind your back and your legs straight and spread apart, with your bottom up in the air. And hold that position until released, maybe for hours. Once a Master put me like that, and after an hour or so a man came and used me...yes, that's right, I mean he fucked me...and I had to remain perfectly still, holding position the whole time. I didn't know who it was. Well, later I found out it was a trainer my Master had asked to do it, but I didn't know at the time. He was kind, actually - he let me come when he did. Then I had to stay in that position, with his cum oozing out of me, till the Master eventually came and released me.

Oh, it's getting late. I hope I've helped? You can see I love it here, and I really love what the Masters do to me. If this sounds good to you, if it sounds like what you want -- maybe, what you need -- then I'm sure you'll love it too. Sorry, I do have to go, I'm due on the boat for dinner and there's a Master who's asked for me. Mmm, I really want to serve him again. That's right, jewellery, 6 inch heels, and I have this little yellow lace bra and thong set. I know he likes me in it. Though the Masters will probably have us naked anyway before the main course. But Eta will be there too and we're hoping to tempt him to take us both back to his stateroom. We've got some new ideas I think he'll really enjoy.

I hope you choose to join the Program and I get to see you here for Induction. I think we'd have fun. But whatever you decide - good luck! 'Bye!

*******************************

Hi, and thank you for reading. If you would like to read more about Alessa, she appears in the story 'Island of Submission'. If you would care to leave feedback, I'd really appreciate it...


12