Ashen Master Pt. 01

Story Info
Ash finds the slave he wants.
33k words
4.81
59.4k
139

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,321 Followers

Author Note: Okay, this one is heavier on the BDSM mastery and conditioning with a little reluctance. I hope you enjoy and have fun :)!

Ash

My life was singularly the greatest life ever fathomed, for two reasons. One, I was dead inside, the events of my childhood leaving me a hollow shell of a person. I was delightfully, wonderfully empty, devoid of pain, sorrow, love, rage, and the entire rest of the spectrum.

Two, I owned and lived in a fetish club. My small apartment resided in the back of a place called Sulfur's, where all manner of debauchery and sinful gluttony took place. My bed was a monster fetish bed, complete with a cage beneath it. I didn't just play in the world of domination and submission. I lived it. I had my own private dungeon adjacent to my bedroom adjacent to my playground and even when I took a break from working in the midst of the night, I could still hear the lustful house music pulsing through the walls, driving the blood in my veins that never reacted to anything else. I ruled that world, teaching safety courses on play styles, driving the fringe edges happily.

You see, I was the perfect dominant, the perfect master, because of the very fact that I was forever cold inside. My patience was never ending and I adored to teach, loved to train. But this wouldn't be a very good story if I had been allowed to stay like that, would it? My life would have stayed that perfect cold emptiness where I reigned like a god and a king. I had started branching my business out, building night clubs and dance clubs. I was always horny and never went home alone.

But maybe you've guessed already what happens next. Maybe you already know that life doesn't stay that clean, that perfect, even for someone like me who had perfect control over everything including my life, submissives, and slaves in training. Control was my drug.

And then one night, my world went upside down. I'll give you one guess what sentence comes next. It's three words.

I met her.

————

It was an open door night. Now sometimes my brother would come and play at the club because he kind of owned it with me. He didn't own it so much anymore because he was getting married and his interest had only ever been mostly capital to begin with. So he'd given me full reign lately because he just didn't have the time anymore and we both knew I was more than ready to deal with the stress and decisions now. But sometimes he still played. Not on open door nights, though, because he hated those.

They were when I let people in to try to find outsiders who might like to become full time membership card owners. You see, when I kept things mostly exclusive, people could play harder and darker kinks on private nights. But that meant I had to let people come and play on light nights to get to know them. And I loved those nights. Sure, I had to watch everything for safety and heavily monitor the private rooms, but it was worth it. There was usually more people, more lust, more fun. Even more enjoyable was the fact that there was also this air of shyness on these nights. Newbies would play with their clothes on, light exhibition displays to test the waters. It made me glad to see it, happy that people felt safe enough to try out their curiosities in my safe haven.

So when I saw her dead in the center of my open play area, wearing absolutely nothing except for a sash that read "birthday girl", I stopped dead in my tracks. Newbie shyness? Not with her. She was manacled by light chains hanging from the ceiling and her dom paced around her with a light whip, flicking her tits to make her squeal. His name was Matt and he was one of my regular players.

He gave me a look that said he was having the time of his life. And then he lifted an eyebrow and gestured with another look that blatantly said, "Hey, want to play?"

Fuck me, but I definitely did. She had this beautiful sheet of straight ice blonde hair and these eyes that looked at me with excited fear when Matt noticed me. She wanted more fun and I wanted to give that. So this wasn't even a closed scene. This girl was open for more people.

Even Deirdre hadn't been so bold when she first stepped foot through my doors. Even she had tested the waters first. This girl was a wild flame of pure recklessness and delight.

Matt grinned at me when I stepped to her side and pinched her nipples so that she cried out. "Oh, please! Please!"

He laughed. "It's her 21st birthday so she just made your cut to walk through your doors."

I smiled at her. "Barely legal and oh, so bold." I slapped her tits, one time each, then pinched a few of the stripes Matt had already left on her thighs. He was a fun loving Dom, a light player who just enjoyed a one night stand every now and again.

"Oh, god..." She was whining beneath my touch, arching desperately for more. Oh, she was nothing at all like any other submissive who came to bow to me. Those loved to please, craved to serve my needs. This one thrust her hips in shameless chase of her own pleasure, untrained and wild in my hands.

Matt held out the whip and I took it with a laugh, swinging it up against her pussy so that she shrieked and jumped. She thrashed in her manacles so that I had to force her back to position with my arm around her. "She's not a very still little thing, is she?" I said it conversationally and she closed her eyes, moaning to my objectification, shrieking when I flicked the whip against her pussy again. God, she had even left that bared and offered for use and play. I took advantage. If she wanted it tormented, I would certainly oblige.

Matt grinned and drove his fingers into the same pussy I had just hurt. Her cry rose in both volume and desperate sexuality so that we both laughed at her. "Definitely not. She's untrained and greedy as fuck, but she's a horny little birthday slut, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes, sir." She answered it breathlessly, needy for pleasure.

And that's when I saw it, the thing that would damn me. "Look at me," I said sharply, slapping her cheek to get her attention. Matt seemed to notice the change in my voice and tilted his head curiously, but I ignored him for a second, my focus on her. She stared at me with those sexy, desperate eyes, trembling and so very horny. And I held her by her hair and flipped the whip in my hand to tease her dripping cunt with the handle so that she tossed in my grip, her eyes rolling with wild pleasure.

And I saw it again. It was something that should have made me angry, something that was drama on a night when no one wanted any goddamned drama. "You bad, wicked little fuck." But my voice wasn't angry, not at all. The words came out amused from me, actually, because she put me in a little bit of a predicament.

You see, there were certain rules and protocols at Sulfur's. As you can imagine, alcohol was a highly restricted thing. I controlled it with hand stamps and paper bracelets. Once someone started drinking they got one of each and couldn't actively play anymore, but they could stay around all they pleased and be a voyeur because everyone got off on that. And it was actually really rare that I had people try to cheat and drink more, but when they did my bartender had a long enough memory to recognize them.

But oh, my little birthday demoness hadn't tried to get away with alcohol. No, she was high as a kite on something that I felt pretty sure was on the line of harder drugs. I shook her by her hair. "You had to sign a fucking agreement to get in my door, girl."

She stared at me, her playtime fun interrupted by my change of pace. I kept myself quiet though. No one needed to know about this conversation, mostly because I wanted to handle this one for myself. "What do you-?"

"Do not play the stupid card with me." I stared into her eyes, holding her still. God, if I was smart I would send her on her way home and not consider her for a card to get in later. Ivory would kill me if he knew the thoughts I was having, what I was going to do. We had both agreed that drugs were a no-go when we wanted to allow harder fetishes. It wasn't fucking safe and it fucked up the entire atmosphere. No one liked it or wanted it.

Evidently I wasn't being smart tonight. No, I was being impulsive. How interesting.

She shivered when I stroked her pussy with the whip handle again, thinking and fantasizing. I didn't want to make her leave, you see. I wanted to bring her to heel. "Don't tell on me. Please? I've dreamed about this place for months and months. Please?"

I grinned at Matt. "Don't tell on her, she says."

He rolled his eyes, exasperated. "Damn it. And that was fun too. Do I need to do anything?"

"No, you're fine." I looked at the girl in my arms. "Say goodbye, birthday girl."

"Wait! But I-"

Matt cut her off that time. "He's the owner, love. Whatever you did, you've already told on yourself."

Poor Matt. I felt a little bad. He didn't care enough to ask what was up because he fucking hated drama. So if I said that I would handle it, he was more than happy to leave her in my hands because he knew she'd be safe there. That's why he only took light one night play stands and why he didn't go overly hardcore, either. It wasn't his thing, which made me sad I might mess up his night. "Sorry." But then I brightened. I could fix it though and I rather liked fixing things. "But oh, Deirdre is upstairs and she has her cat stuff."

He brightened and grinned. "See you around." For his little birthday playmate, he wryly shook his head. "Good luck, bad girl."

Easy. Awesome. Little drama and no one around really knew anything was up. It was just her and I and she looked up at me, her high fucked up with this turn of events. "Please. I'm sorry. Please don't make me leave."

I considered her, undoing her chains and letting her wrists down. "What are you on?"

She swallowed. "Ecstasy and Adderall."

I winced. Great. Drug cocktail. "Clever combination, I'll give you that. Ecstasy for the pleasure, but focused with the Adderall so you can better hide it. I almost didn't even notice it and that's no light playtime drugs either."

"I gave it some thought. I didn't want red eyes from the Vicodin or THC and I couldn't just do the E because it makes you scatterbrained and- I should shut up and stop talking now."

Dear lord, she was a chatterbox on the stuff and I just let her keep talking in amazement while she damned herself. "Realized what you were saying a bit too late, did you? So it wasn't spur of the moment at the door and was thought out. That's good to know." Yeah, I wasn't going to go easy on her. But God, she was a delight in this weird, deranged way. She swallowed and tried to bite her tongue while I considered my options. "Let's see. Not just breaking my rules, but apparently you were so very eager to get in my door and yet, you wanted to be greedy on your birthday, wanted to have your cake and eat it too. What a bad fucking girl you are."

She winced. "Please. Please, this is everything I've ever wanted in my life. This is amazing."

By then I had pulled her to the side and I lifted my eyebrow. "If it's so fucking amazing, then why did you have to enhance it with your drugs? Why not come in sober to enjoy the entire experience for what it is? And did you really just decide to walk into a den of doms and sadists and think you'd play with one while hiding drug use? How arrogant do you have to be?"

She would have been sobbing if the Ecstasy wasn't obviously giving her a fun time. It was clear that she looked somewhere close to wanting to panic. "I didn't think about it! I'm sorry, I really am. It just sounded good and those two together feels good and I wanted to be here and it was my birthday and-"

I held up my hand because she was working herself up. "Hush. You'll find it's hard to move me to anger. Alright. I believe you." And I did actually. That level of recklessness and spontaneity made perfect sense with what I had seen of her so far. Such delicious abandon she had. Somehow, her drug abuse fit with those qualities I admired most in her. She was a wild little bundle of energy, her eyes vibrant even if they were glassy at the moment. Now that I thought about it, it made perfect sense that she would have zero control. I didn't know her but suddenly I was very interested in knowing her. Such a brazen little creature. How wonderful would all that impulse be when it was trained to submit? I had found that the most wonderful slaves were the ones who were filled with emotion and rash behaviors.

She was more of those things than I had ever seen in anyone else. She was practically made to be a slave. I knew that from the very beginning, sensed it from that icy place inside of me where I controlled and dominated. There was this cold freezer place inside my mind where I naturally existed when I topped or trained. It was like a cool mountaintop where I observed every little detail in the world around me without ever letting it touch me.

That cold place had never been so strong than the way it was when I looked into her eyes, drug addled though they were. Perhaps that's why I responded the way I did. Because for the first time, I responded on an impulse and did something so very unsafe.

"Let's see. I'll make a little deal with you, one you don't deserve. I'm feeling generous tonight, however."

She swallowed, staring up at me fearfully. Her eyes were a gray that was hilarious because they were a contradiction. It was such a dull color even while they shone with so much glittering, rainbow emotion. "What kind of deal?" She finally asked it softly, still naked except for her sash.

I smiled. "Ask me to punish you for being such an impulsive, selfish girl. And if you do, I'll not only allow you to come back. I'll give you a probationary membership card as a potential eventual vetted player. But you have to ask for it like a good girl and be sure to let me know how bad you feel and how sorry you are. If you can convince me, maybe I'll accept and you can earn back a second chance."

God, Ivory would have fucking murdered me. But I had to make it a really good offer for her, one she wouldn't resist, because, you see, I really wanted to feel her body shaking beneath my hands while I taught her what real discipline felt like.

————

Jezebel

I stared up at him, working through the offer in my head, even though it was all pretense. Sulfur's was everything I had dreamed it would be for months, since I first heard of it and been so upset to discover that I couldn't get in until I was 21.

The drugs had been a dumb idea, I'll admit it. But it was my birthday and Ecstasy felt so freaking good. I really had to learn to stop keeping drugs around all the time. My self control was shit so when I had them just laying in the bathroom, I took them out of boredom.

But the only thing tripping me up was the fact that this man scared me. I had chosen a light play dom for my birthday because that was my go-to type. I liked to submit... kind of. Okay, I didn't know if that was true because I had never actually submitted, if I was being honest. The light doms were always so easy to manipulate for me. I had this youthful appearance and I'd perfected things like my makeup to be baby pink and doll-like so that when I gave my top a doe eyed glance, I could always guarantee a good few orgasms out of the playtime. They pet me and teased me and flirted with me and I could wrap them around my finger and pretend like I was submitting without actually giving up control.

The owner of Sulfur's had such a cold gaze in such a controlled way that I doubted my sweetheart eyes would do a thing to help me. "Um. What- what kind of punishment... s-sir?" Manners. Manners were good in a place like Sulfur's.

He lifted an eyebrow, watching me thoughtfully where I sat, still naked before him save for my sparkly birthday sash. "So manipulatively polite. And it's a fetish club, bad girl, so I'm sure you can use your imagination and think in the right direction."

I shivered. His voice was hard and unforgiving, like his eyes. It screamed of cold control so strong and intense that my body couldn't help but react. I had an attraction to people who displayed self-discipline because I had none of it in my life. None at all. It was kind of a nightmare sometimes but it was also kind of fun. So while I was attracted to those qualities, I also carefully avoided them. I was scared of real submission and how it would make me feel, scared of feeling something that might be too real.

But I really wanted to stay in Sulfur's. His deal was impossible to pass up.

"Well? I'm waiting. Is my offer kind enough or are you going to leave? My patience is long, but not endless."

I flinched and then decided to try my sweet doe eyes. I looked up at him with my most pathetic ones, blinking just the right amount. "Please don't be too mean. Please?"

Wrong. Fucking. Idea. He answered by grasping my chin in a grip like iron and I instantly went wet between my legs just to feel it. I lifted up to him, suddenly hyper aware of the fact that I was a submissive female and he was a dominant male who was so beyond my usual sphere that he shattered my kinky radar. I liked to think of it as my dom compass because doms always had little tells that let you know what they were. For instance, they would stare at a potential playmate and finger their belt or let their eyes linger on her throat when she didn't have a collar. It was hard for me to get interested in anyone unless that radar went off, unless I was on drugs or they were enough of a toxic asshole to let me pretend. The owner of Sulfur's so dominated, though, that he felt more like a god of the bdsm world. He took my flirty little compass and threw it disdainfully against the wall to shatter it.

I trembled in his grasp, shook. "If you tell me what to do again or try to manipulate me with those Bambi eyes one more time, I will escort you out myself. One fucking chance, girl, and don't play with me again. As it is, you don't seem at all repentant. I suggest you try if you're so desperate to be here."

He wasn't mean but he was so hard. Like stone. And he was unfeeling too. There was nothing that suggested humanity in him and that's what scared me most of all. But even while it frightened me, my body turned so aroused and needy because here was someone who could handle me, someone who wouldn't let me get away with these rule breaks. Everyone else did, literally everyone, and here finally was someone who might be able to calm my hellish existence. That's what my body reacted to anyway.

My mind wanted nothing to do with him and his stunning control. My mind wanted to continue having my Hunter S. Thompson fun until the LSD took effect outside of Las Vegas.

But I really wanted to stay in that club too. I really wanted that card he offered. So I swallowed and gathered my courage and tried to keep my doe expressions out of the apology. "Please, I'm sorry I disrespected you and broke your rules and caused you drama during a play night. I'm sorry for ruining a scene and that I potentially ruined my playmate's night. Please, please punish me to teach me and let me have another chance."

His gaze cleared of its mild irritation, though it was still like granite. "Bloody hell, girl. That was fascinatingly good."

I shrugged and looked down. "Adderall does make me focus well and I do know how to play. I know the rules."

He laughed. "Oh, I don't doubt that. With your sweet little girl voice and your polite manners. No, I don't doubt at all that you know how to play with light little doms and how to manipulate them for a one night stand to give you orgasms like someone wanting candy. But those are ones like Matt who just want a fun time and don't want anything deeper, who never actually demand any real power exchange." He caught my chin again and forced me to look at him. The look in his eyes made me shiver with fear running up my spine. "You look at me when I'm talking to you, girl. You see, I think you'll find me a little less open to being manipulated. So let's see how you fare with some real discipline lessons. If you can survive, you'll earn a play card. I would love to punish you, wicked kotyonok. Come on."

Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,321 Followers
123456...9