Alessandra Ambrosio: MILF Sex Party

Story Info
VS Angel Alessandra arranges a sex party for VS MILFs.
3.5k words
3.86
10.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in the story are 18 and above.

Featuring: Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Behati Prinsloo, Lily Aldridge, Lais Ribeiro, Heidi Klum, Doutzen Kroes

Chapter 1: Alessandra Plays the Host

Ale's phone was buzzing. She had dropped a message in her Victoria's Secret "secret" group that she was in LA, and "ready to party". This had got the group excited. Because there was one thing that Ale was notorious for, during her early years in VS and now that she was a veteran, a bonafide MILF: Ale loved cock, especially eager young college cock. She had always had affairs during Victoria's Secret shoots, often times ending up in beds of young tourists, sometimes two at a time. It hadn't stopped when she got engaged, and got kids. As a matter of fact, her MILF status made her even more sexy.

For the past few years, Ale had gotten this idea of a "sex club for supermodel MILFs". She had noticed that all her supermodel friends had an eye for some delicious cock that they weren't getting at home, and Ale had seen that gap and decided to fill it. She regularly started arranging parties where there were only three rules:

1. All the boys had to be at least 18 but not over 20.

2. All the boys had to be naked.

3. All the models had to be MILFs

And that's it. There was no other limitation. You could fuck whoever you fancied, how many you fancied. Ale herself often picked two young studs to stuff her. She loved the feeling of holding two hard cocks, rubbing them against her lips, smelling that manly smell.

What started as a fun experiment with her and Heidi Klum (the ultimate young cock cougar) had evolved into a full blown sex party with invites, and secret codes, and lots and lots of young men getting their cocks sucked by eager supermodel mommies.

And that's what Ale was planning on doing tonight. She had felt the temperature of the room, and it was clear the party was on tonight. She did a headcount of the MILFs who would be available in LA tonight: Candice (as filthy on the inside as sweet on the outside), Behati (a cockwhore if there was one), Adriana (relishes in her MILF status and attention of boys), Lais (Brazilian ass made for cum), Doutzen (Dutch MILF with a propensity for black cock), Lily (a lover of man ass like no other) and the MILF of all MILFs, a queen MILF, Heidi Klum (she was hunting young cock before there was an idea for MILF in place. She was the OG. She hadn't seen a handsome man she didn't want to fuck, and often did. Being married never stopped her).

That was quite a lineup, Ale thought, naughty images forming in her head already, the debauchery all of them would get up to. But there was lots to do before the party. She had already gotten the mansion. It belonged to Jennifer Lopez, who was famous for her own love of cock. The mansion was managed by a very discrete and rich divorcee, who turned the other eye for the occasional taste of young cock in her bed.

Alessandra looked at the litany of messages that had flooded the group chat.

Lily: Yes, bitch! The cock-mistress is in town.

Candice: Babbeee, I've missed your parties!!

Behati: My pussy approves this message.

Lais: My Brazilian sister is the best!!

Adriana: Fuccckkk, ALE!! I love you!!

Alessandra felt a tinge of pride, joy and hedonistic pleasure looking at all her friends awaiting the conquest of young cock. She typed out a message, and press sent, setting in motion the chain of events that would include at one point her in bed with three boys, and Lily Aldridge, snorting coke off their considerable dicks.

"I will see your sluts at the same place, same time as last time. No panties and bras allowed!"

Chapter 2: The Mansion

The mansion looked like something out of a gothic novel, all tall windows and spires. It was lit up with a dark red light, Ale's choice. She was waiting in the main hall of the mansion which had a makeshift ramp, strobe lights and a lot of chandeliers in it. There was a large staircase that split in both directions leading to upper floors. Ale looked at her watch. It was 1 minute to 10 pm, the designated time of the party. She could hear cars arriving in the parking lot. Ale was dressed in a dark red dress, no panties or bra. Her nipples were poking through the sheer fabric of the dress. And in the right light, it was almost see through. Ale looked at herself in the mirror, adjusting the dress, pushing her tits up. Her tits had gotten much bigger after she had kids. She used to have really small ones, like mosquito bites, but the pregnancy and breastfeeding left them bigger. She loved it. The boys loved it even more.

Ale turned around, looking over her shoulder at her ass. The dress was really tight around her hips, just the way she liked it. Just then the clock chimed 10, and the main doors of the mansion opened and in walked the party.

First Candice walked in, her statuesque figure framed against the doorway made her look like an angel. Her million dollar smile framed her face as she walked in wearing a thigh-slit dress, her nipples also making pokies. She walked towards Ale, and Ale had to admit: this was one sexy piece of ass. After her walked in Lily Aldridge, dressed in all-black, wearing bright red lipstick. She looked like a high-end hooker, which was exactly what she planned to behave like tonight. Then Adriana and Behati walked in arm-in-arm, looking like a couple of cougars, eyes peeled for flesh. Adriana was wearing a sleeveless dress, her tits almost bursting out. Behati was wearing a golden backless dress. Ale figured these dresses won't be staying on these ladies for long. Finally walked in Doutzen, Lais and Heidi, the three MILFs chatting animatedly. Ale knew there was one topic on everyone's mind tonight: cock.

The ladies greeted Ale and each other, and after the pleasantries had been shared, Ale walked to the ramp and faced them.

"Girls," she said, in her accented sultry voice. "I know how impatient you all get when there's the smell of hot dick around, so I will keep it brief."

The girls jeered.

"Lights!" Ale shouted, and with a bang all lights went out in the hall, and the strobe lights come on. It looked like a disco, the assortment of lights danced across the room.

"Whoooo!" the girls cheered, visibly excited.

"Tonight we have a lot of things for your entertainment. There's a bar at the end," Ale pointed towards the corner of the hall where a bar was located, but there was no bartender.

"Who's serving the drinks?" Heidi asked, adjusting her German tits.

Ale smirked. "Here's your bartender for tonight."

She pointed towards a side door on the left of the ramp. In walked a completely naked young man, not more than 18 years old. The VS MILFs screamed. His cock was soft, but still considerably thick and girthy. The girls couldn't take their eyes off of him. His abs ended in a V-shape aimed towards his dick. He walked across the ramp, turned around to show his ass, and glees and whoops welcomed his ass.

"I wanna bite it!" Behati screamed.

"Get in line, bitch!" Lais shouted back. The other girls giggled.

The naked stud walked off the ramp, between the ladies, who pawed at his ass and abs and made his way to the bar.

He passed Ale at the end, who stopped him, grabbed him by the cock and planted a long wet kiss on his lips, her tongue probing the bartender's eager young tongue. His cock started to grow, and was incredibly hard by the time Ale was done. The girls were all hooting.

"Now, girls," Ale said, a blush creeping up her chest after the petting session. "This is not all. I know you girls are naughty and one cock is not enough to satisfy all of you. So, behold!"

She opened her arms as she said that, and the lights went completely out, and a booming voice over the soundsystem started a countdown.

" 20 ... 19 ... 18 ... "

The girls were hollering and cheering, whooping their hearts out, anticipation building as to what was in store.

" 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... "

The girls started counting down in unison with the voice. Behati's voice was the loudest, as the darkness kept them in mystery.

" 3 ... 2 ... 1 "

"Light on!" Ale said loudly. The room was thrown in a sharp light, like before, and the models took a couple of seconds to adjust their eyes. What followed was a deafening cheer, and a collective scream of ecstasy as the MILFs saw what awaited them.

On the raised platform in the center of the big hall, there were 14 naked young men, holding trays with lines of cocaine on them.

"Calm down, ladies," Ale said, walking in front of the assembled entertainment. "Don't be impatient. All naughty things come to those who wait. As you have probably noticed, we have two of our fine gentlemen for each of you."

As Ale said that, she smacked one guy on his ass, and the girls whooped again.

"And I know how much you love your candy," Ale said, a dirty smile on her face, indicating the trays loaded with a model's best friend: cocaine. Victoria's Secret models only liked the high end classy stuff, and when it was served with such a fine helping of young cock, they could not resist.

"Let me not delay you any more pleasure, ladies," Ale said, noticing the girls getting randier by the second. Heidi was basically eyefucking a couple of lads right then and there. Lais hadn't taken her eyes of their cocks for a second. Ale wasn't even sure she had seen their faces. Behati's nipples were rock hard and Lily's jaw was hitting the floor almost.

"Without further ado," Ale continued. "Please take your partners, you will see your name card on the trays. Take them to the rooms in this mansion, and do whatever you want. They will be your sex slaves for the night!"

With that the lights started strobing as the girls paired off with their partners and started making their way to the rooms in the mansion, some on the ground floor, some on upper floors. Ale looked at the happy MILFs, practically giggling like schoolgirls, take naked men to their rooms to fuck their brains out. And for Ale, the naked bartender awaited.

Chapter 3: MILFy Debauchery

Candice's Room:

Ale first visited Candice's room, just on the left of the main hall they were in a moment ago. She entered the cavernous room, and saw the Queen of Victoria's Secret, and inarguably the hottest model to have grace the cover of VS Swim catalogue, completely naked and getting tongue fucked in both the ass and pussy by the two 18 year old boys. Candice's eyes were closed as she enjoyed getting her ass and pussy eaten at the same time. She was holding the faces of the boys pushed to her nether regions, grinding them against her, as she started moaning as well.

"Ah, ah ... fuck ... eat my ass," she moaned, biting her lips, the blonde locks framing her million dollar face. "Eat my pussy, yes ... do you like it? Does my cunt taste good ... mmmh? Fuckkk"

Ale smiled and walked up to the scene in the room, and with Candice's eyes closed, leaned in and took her nipple in her mouth. Candice's eyes opened in surprise. She saw Ale down there, and she smiled.

"Hmmm, hey baby," Candice said, angling her leg to place it on the boy's shoulder who was eating her pussy. Ale licked Candice's nipple, ran her tongue all the way up to her neck and leaned in for a kiss. Candice met Ale's lips, and plunged her tongue inside her mouth, her hand reaching for Ale's tits.

"Fuckkk ... these boys are amazing ... they eat pussy and ass so good," Candice purred.

"Let me try," Ale said, breaking the kiss. She took the face of the boy who was eating Candice's pussy, lifted her own dress up, and pushed his face in her pussy.

"Yessss," Ale moaned, as candice tweaked her nipples. "Run your tongue up and down ... like that ... yes ... mmmh ... fuck ... he is good at eating pussy ... "

Candice giggled, as the boy eating her ass, bent her over the bed and slapped her world famous ass. He ran his tongue over Candice's ass cheek.

"Put your face back in there, baby," Candice purred, reaching behind and pushing the boy's face in her ass, as Ale got her pussy eaten right in front of her.

Heidi's Room:

Ale walked into Heidi's room next, on the first floor, her head still reeling from the orgasm she just had in Candice's room. When she left Candice, she was on all fours getting fucked from behind by one guy while eating the other's cock. She looked to be handling them pretty good.

When Ale opened Heidi's room, and walked in, she saw that Heidi was completely naked, her German muff on full display. She had placed the two boys face to face, their cocks touching tip-to-tip, so they made one big bridge of cock. She had taken a line of cocaine and placed it on the young mens' cocks.

"Hey," Heidi said in her German accent as Ale walked in. "Just in time. Wanna share this with me." Heidi said, holding the makeshift cocaine sniffing roll-up paper made from bills.

"Fuck yeah!" Ale said enthusiastically.

"Me first," Heidi whooped. She took the paper, placed in on the left boy's cock and snorted cock, running the roll right across the length of both cocks.

"Aaaah ... fuckkk .." Heidi said as the cocaine hit her brain. "That's so goood ... "

"Whoooo," Heidi screamed, and slapped the boy's on their asses. "Look at these buns. So gorgeous," she took a bite out of one boy's ass. "I wanna bury my face in it," she squeezed his ass, and Ale prepared the next line.

Ale jerked the guys' cocks to keep them hard, and placed them tip-to-tip again. She shifted another line from the tray to their cocks and got ready to snort it. Ale snorted the coke clean of their dicks, and Heidi gave a shout of glee.

"Yes, bitch," the German MILF shouted. "This is not your first rodeo!"

"Fuck no," the Brazilian MILF replied. "And this won't be my last."

Ale winked, took one cock in her hand and slurped on its head like there was no tomorrow, running her tongue across its head, sucking and blowing.

"Hey, hey, no fair," Heidi said in mock indignation. "Don't leave me hanging."

With that Heidi took the other guy's cock and started blowing on it. So, both the MILFs were on their knees, sucking cocks back to back, having just snorted coke of these very dicks. Heidi was completely naked, her nipples hard enough to cut through glass. Ale was still dressed, but her hand had disappeared between her legs as she rubbed her mound and sucked cock at the same time.

"Show some love to the balls, Ale," Heidi said as she lifted the 18 year old cock, and ran her tongue from the balls all the way to the tip. Ale giggled and imitated her mentor, taking one ball in her mouth, then the other.

Lily's Room:

Next, Ale made her way to Lily's room on the top floor. But before she reached there, she saw the bartender coming out of Doutzen's room.

"So, I see Doutzen has been helping herself to an extra plate of cock," Ale said, grabbing the bartender by his cock. "Let's go to Lily."

Ale continued holding the bartender's cock as she led him to Lily's room on the top floor. As she entered the room, she saw Lily Aldridge, the married MILF, had the two naked guys on her bed, on their stomachs, their asses up. She had put lines of coke on their teenage asscheeks and was doing lines off of them. It was a debaucherous sight, the MILF entranced by the asses in front of her, running her tongue across them.

Ale knew Lily had a dirty slut inside her, and it was no surprise to see her indulging in that. That was what this night and this mansion was for. Ale coughed to announce her presence. Lily turned around, showing her neatly trimmed bush and her tits to Ale and the bartender. The MILF wasn't bashful at all. She had a body to be proud of, that was literally how she made money, and she was not shy to show it.

"Ale!" Lily shouted, lifting her arms. "And you brought a snack." Lily's eyes darted to the young bartender's cock, which was growing larger and larger in Ale's hand.

"I thought I would see what you were up to," Ale said, walking closer to the bed where the boys were still on their stomachs, asses in the air.

"As you can see," Lily said. "The party has started. Jump in."

With that, Lily slapped one guy's ass, and the noise of flesh hitting flesh filled the room. Ale directed the bartender to join the boys on the bed, also ass up. And then she dropped the dress she was wearing, revealing her Brazilian MILF body. Her pussy was shaved bald, and it looked delicious. Lily eyed it lustily.

"Once I am done with these boys, I am coming after you," Lily said, slapping Ale on the ass.

The MILFs looked the naked boys' asses lined up in front of them.

"They are gorgeous, aren't they?" Lily said, eyefucking the studs.

"Fuck yeah," Ale whispered. "Let's dig in."

With that, Lily and Ale buried their gorgeous MILF faces in the boys' asses. They licked their holes, bit their asscheeks, while at the same time, jerking their cocks. They took turns around all three boys, as the boys got harder and harder. Lily was quite adept at rimjobs. She was slurping that ass like there was no tomorrow. Ale was a fast learning. Lily ran her tongue all the way from the bottom of the ass crack to the hole, and slapped the asscheek. Ale was working on the bartender, biting his asscheek, and then digging into his hole.

The boys were moaning and trying not to cum. But it was too much. As the MILFs continued their tongue assault on the boys' asses, they all came pretty soon and slumped on the bed.

Lily, not to waste a good moment, immediately took some cocaine, sprinkled it on all three asses, and she and Ale snorted it clean off.

--------------

Chapter 4: Prologue - Next Morning

Ale was sunbathing on the roof of the mansion. She was fond of sunbathing naked, and that is what she was doing right now. The LA sun shone off her body, accentuating all the curves, her brown nipples, her bald pussy. She was wearing sunglasses, and apart from that there wasn't a stitch of clothing on her. She turned to the chair beside her, where the bartender lay, also naked, but on his stomach. He had wanted to even the tan on his ass. Ale looked at that ass, and wondered how many wives and MILFs had risked their marriages for just a taste of this boy? How many more will? This was an ass that could turn the most devoted of wife into a wanton slut. And Ale, already slutty by nature, had loved devouring his ass and cock.

Just as Ale was thinking that, the roof's door opened and Lily walked out, wearing a robe that barely covered her crotch. Her hair was tangled, but looked sexy. It was clear she wasn't wearing anything beneath the robe.

"Oh, hey," Lily said, a bit surprised. "I didn't think anyone would be up. I just saw Behati and Lais blowing a guy on the stairs. I thought better than to interrupt them."

"Yes, those bitches can get cranky when they don't get their morning cock," Ale said, adjusting her glasses on her hair.

Lily dropped her robe to reveal her gorgeous, naked body.

"Talking of cock," Lily said, eyeing the bartender. She bent down, turned the bartender's face towards her and gave him a deep kiss, pushing her tongue in his mouth. As she was making out with him, she slid her hand to his ass, and grabbed a handful of his asscheeks. "This divine ass needs to be worshipped."

Lily spanked that ass, broke the kiss and drove her tongue all across the boy's back, from the top of his spine all the way to the start of his asscrack, as Ale looked on.

"Breakfast time," Lily whispered to herself, as she parted his asscheeks and dove her tongue in his ass.

-- THE END --