Alessandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do you smoke?"

"Yes." answered Jay. He felt it best to be honest with Sandy.

"If your friends aren't available when you want a smoke", said Sandy, "you can come over to my place."

"Do you smoke?" asked Jay.

"No," answered Sandy, "but I'm willing to try. Besides, you shouldn't have to smoke alone."

Jay laughed "I'll keep that in mind."

Gail served drinks and asked "Jay, have you been entertaining our guest?"

"Yes." answered Jay.

"What have you been talking about?" asked Gail.

"You don't want to know, Gail." said Sandy.

"Politics, Mum." said Jay.

"Politics?" asked Gail.

"Yes." answered Jay. "The wars, poverty, inequality, how the government is ruining the lives of the poor..."

"Stop it... please, Jay." said Gail. "You're getting free university because of the government."

"That was a Labor Party policy, Mum." said Jay.

"Please, Jay." pleaded Gail. "Don't mention politics in front of your father."

Ben arrived with the meat and asked "So what's on the agenda for discussion today?"

"Politics." answered Jay and Gail frowned at him. "Maybe we could have an argument?"

"There are three things that you don't argue about:" said Ben "religion, politics and sex."

"Sex?" asked Sandy.

"Yes." answered Ben. "You don't argue about sex, you just get on with it."

They all laughed and enjoyed their lunch; Sandy surreptitiously winked at Jay.

~~~

"How'd you go in your exam?" asked Gail.

"Good, Mum." answered Jay.

"Did you pass?" asked Gail.

"I think so." answered Jay.

"Good." said Gail.

"Oh, um... Sandy said that she might have a job for you over the summer holidays. Why don't you talk to her about it?"

Jay knocked on Sandy's door. Sandy slightly opened the door and said "Oh it's you, Jay. Come in."

Sandy was in her short, silk dressing gown again. She asked, as she walked into the kitchen, "Do you want a cuppa?"

"Yes please." answered Jay.

After turning on the kettle, Sandy turned to face Jay and saw two joints on the breakfast table. She asked "Don't you have any friends to smoke with?"

"They're all studying for their exams." answered Jay.

"Why aren't you studying?" asked Sandy. Sandy appeared to be hesitant.

"I finished mine today." answered Jay. "I wanted to celebrate but everyone was busy."

"I don't want to smoke inside the house." said Sandy. "It'll smell."

"We can smoke outside." suggested Jay.

"Someone might smell the cannabis." said Sandy.

"We could eat it." suggested Jay.

"Can we?" asked Sandy.

"I've heard of hash brownies and green cookies." answered Jay. "I'm sure it can be eaten."

"So you haven't eaten it before?" asked Sandy.

"No, I haven't." answered Jay.

Sandy rolled one joint in her fingers and asked "How much do we eat?"

"Um... these two joints would keep me high for the rest of the day, so I guess one each." suggested Jay.

"Okay." said Sandy.

"We should probably use our cuppas to wash it down." said Jay.

Sandy put two mugs on the table. Jay emptied the contents of the joints into each mug.

"Tea or coffee?" asked Sandy.

"Coffee please." answered Jay.

Sandy scooped a teaspoon full of coffee into each mug and poured boiling water on top. She said "It smells sweet."

"Yes, it does doesn't it." agreed Jay.

"It's a bit chewy." said Sandy, after eating the last of the dregs in her cup.

"Yeah." agreed Jay.

Sandy put their empty cups in the sink and asked "Have you had lunch?"

"No." answered Jay.

"Come on, I'll show you how to make a Caesar salad." said Sandy.

They made and ate lunch. Jay said "Mum said that you might have some work for me over summer holidays."

"Yes." said Sandy. "Do you like gardening?"

"No." answered Jay.

"Oh." said Sandy. "I thought that you might like to help me weed my garden."

"I'll do it for you if you show me how to identify the weeds." said Jay. "I'd probably pull out the good plants if you don't show me."

"Okay." said Sandy. "I'll show you out the back. I don't feel like going out the front in my dressing gown."

"Okay." said Jay, and followed Sandy onto the small plot of lawn out the back.

They knelt on the lawn and pulled out some weeds. Jay thought it was easier to identify the weeds than he thought it would be.

Both were on their hands and knees when Sandy said "Oh wow, look at this flower."

Jay looked at the flower from the opposite side.

"I need my glasses." said Sandy and ran into the house. She returned with her glasses and leant forward on her hands and knees.

Jay could see her dressing gown open. He put his chin on his hands to get a better view of her breast, past Sandy's face.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" asked Sandy.

"It certainly is." answered Jay, as he looked at her breast. He could see her nipple.

Sandy looked at Jay and whispered, "I think I'm stoned."

"I certainly am." agreed Jay.

Sandy looked at the flower. Jay looked at her breast. He noticed that she was watching him looking at her breast. She sat on her haunches looking at him. She let her glasses fall to her chest on their chain. He watched her glasses, and her nipples pushing out the material of her dressing gown.

"I think that's enough gardening for today." said Sandy, and walked towards her backdoor.

"Okay." sighed Jay, and followed her inside.

They sat opposite each other at the dining table.

"You won't tell anybody about today will you?" asked Sandy.

"No... No I won't, Les." said Jay with a giggle.

Jay noticed Sandy's nipples harden behind the material of her dressing gown.

"Don't say anything about... any of this." said Sandy.

"I won't." said Jay.

They sat in comfortable silence until Sandy said "Your birthday party was a lot of fun, wasn't it?"

"Yes." agreed Jay. "Your costume was excellent."

Sandy nodded and then asked "Who asked about me?"

"My friends." answered Jay.

"Did they really?" asked Sandy.

"Yes." answered Jay, wondering where this conversation was going.

"Was it only the guys or did some of the girls also ask about me?" asked Sandy.

"Wow, are you interested in girls' opinions, Lesbo Les?" asked Jay with a smile. "Are you a lesbian?"

"I married Mark." answered Sandy. "He was a man so I'm not a lesbian."

"Oh yeah, sorry." said Jay.

"Did they really call me sexy?" asked Sandy.

"Yeah definitely." answered Jay.

"It's hard to believe. They must have been drunk." laughed Sandy.

"No really." said Jay. "You are sexy."

"Do you think so?" asked Sandy

"Oh yeah," answered Jay, "definitely."

"Why do you think that?" asked Sandy.

Jay was a little taken back. The conversation had switched from his friends thinking that Sandy was sexy to him thinking that she was sexy. He answered "Well... um... you have beautiful long legs that ended at your... your nappy. And your top was short and exposed your lovely flat belly. And... and your nipples pressed against the material of your top." As he said that, he watched Sandy's nipples form bumps under the silky material of her dressing gown.

Sandy sat back in her chair. Her gown opened a little bit. Jay could see her cleavage. She looked down at her chest. She stretched her arms above her head and then rested them on the table. Jay could see the edge of her areola. He just stared at her chest.

"Out in the garden,", said Sandy, "you were looking at my tits, weren't you?"

Jay just nodded.

Sandy leaned forward and her gown separated from her chest. Jay could see half of her nipple. She asked "Do you like my tits?"

"Yes." answered Jay. Jay swallowed and said "What I can see if them."

"Do you want to see more?" asked Sandy.

Jay looked at her eyes. Sandy swallowed. She seemed nervous. He sighed "Yes please."

Sandy sat back in her chair; her left breast was almost fully exposed. She pulled aside her gown to show him all of her left breast. She asked "Is this what you want to see?"

"Yes." gasped Jay.

Sandy covered up her breast and asked "Or this one?" and exposed her right breast.

"Oh, that one is so beautiful as well." answered Jay.

"Which one is the best looking?" asked Sandy, as she exposed both breasts.

"Um... they're perfect as a pair." answered Jay. "I don't think that they should be separated. They're so beautiful, so sexy, together."

"Separated like this?" said Sandy, as she pulled her breasts apart and smiled.

"No." answered Jay. "They're a perfect set. They should stay together."

Sandy let go of her breasts. She looked at them sitting naturally in place. She sighed, looked at Jay and said "I'm old enough to be your mother, Jay."

"So?" asked Jay.

She lifted her breasts and pinched her nipples. She asked "Would you look at your mother like this?"

"If her tits were as beautiful as yours, then yes." answered Jay.

"Would you suck your mother's tits?" asked Sandy.

"Apparently I did when I was younger." answered Jay.

"When you were a baby?" asked Sandy.

*Yes." answered Jay. He felt himself salivate.

"A baby, like I was at your party?" asked Sandy.

Jay noticed that her chest was rapidly rising and falling as he ogled her breasts. "Yes." he answered.

"Do you want to suck mummy's titties?" asked Sandy seductively.

Jay looked at Sandy's face. She was breathing rapidly. She ran her tongue over her lips. He whispered "Yes."

Jay stood up and walked towards Sandy.

"Jay..." said Sandy.

"Yes." repeated Jay. He knelt next to her.

"I... I'm not sure..." said Sandy.

"What, Mummy?" asked Jay.

Sandy froze.

Jay held the back of her chair and slowly moved his mouth towards Sandy's breast. He blew on her nipple and it puckered.

Sandy gasped but still held open her gown. She said "Mummy's not sure... if Mummy..."

Jay touched the tip of his tongue to Sandy's erect nipple.

"Oh god..." gasped Sandy. "Yes... Suck Mummy's titties."

Jay sucked just her nipple into his mouth. He felt it get even harder.

"Oh god..." gasped Sandy "Mummy..."

"What, Mummy?" asked Jay. "Don't you want me to suck your titties?"

Sandy grabbed Jay's head and pushed it against her breast. She said "Yes... Suck Mummy's titties... Drink Mummy's milk... Drink until she's empty..."

Jay wrapped his arms around Sandy's body and pulled her breast against his mouth. He suckled her nipple. He kept sucking. He sucked her nipple to the back of his throat. He almost swallowed it.

"Oh god, yes!" cried Sandy. "Suck me dry... oh... oh... oh fuck." she groaned. She pressed her head against the top of Jay's. She kissed his hair. She wrapped her arms around his head and said "Oh fuck that feels so good..."

Jay felt Sandy shudder and she whimpered. Her body shook as he kept trying to suck her tit down, into his throat.

Sandy pushed Jay's head away from her breast. "Oh fuck." she cried, as her nipple was released from Jay's mouth. She panted and trembled as she held his head away from her.

Jay watched her come down from her apparent orgasm.

Sandy looked into Jay's eyes with lust. She was still panting. She looked at her right breast. She looked worriedly into his eyes.

Jay said "I'm still hungry, Mummy."

"Oh god." said sandy, as she closed her eyes and pressed his head against her right breast.

Jay latched onto her nipple and sucked it to the back of his throat.

Sandy caressed Jay's hair and gasped "Gently, Baby... Don't hurt Mummy as you drink."

Jay eased off his sucking, but tried to suck as much of Sandy's breast into his mouth as possible.

"Oh yes... my beautiful baby..." gasped Sandy. "Drink Mummy's milk... empty me..."

Jay suckled Sandy's breast. She wrapped her arms around his head and squeezed. Jay's nose was pressed onto her skin. He could only just breathe.

"Oh fuck..." gasped Sandy. "Harder, Baby... Suck Mummy's tit until she comes."

Jay tried to swallow Sandy's breast. He almost gagged on her nipple at the back of his throat. He tried to swallow her nipple but it couldn't quite reach. He moved his mouth over her breast, coating it with saliva. He sucked again and this time he felt her nipple distend a little bit down his throat. He sucked and swallowed.

Sandy cried "Oh yes, Baby, suck Mummy dry." and then she started to convulse. Jay felt her jerking around in the chair. She held his head, hard, against her chest as she came and came.

Sandy pushed Jay's head away from her. He watched her face scrunch up in pain because he wouldn't let go of his lamprey like attachment to her breast.

They both looked at Sandy's stretched breast. She pushed her fingers into his mouth to break the seal. Her breast shot out of Jay's mouth with a loud plop.

Sandy's nipple looked purple and about five centimetres long. She put her hand over her breast and rubbed it. She gasped and said "Mummy's had enough, Baby."

Sandy caught her breath and then reached for Jay's penis. She felt it and said "It's soft?"

"Yeah... Um... Sorry." answered Jay. "I... I came when you came."

"Oh." said Sandy. "Um... Good.

"You won't tell anyone about this will you?"

"No." answered Jay.

"I'm exhausted." said Sandy. "I haven't done this for a long time. Let's lay down."

They laid on the lounge listening to music and fell asleep.

Jay woke up and said "I'd better get going."

"Okay." said Sandy and watched Jay leave.

~~~

Jay knocked on Sandy's door. Sandy answered the door in her short, silk dressing gown.

"Would you like help with your garden?" asked Jay.

"My lady garden?" asked Sandy, as she raised her eyebrows.

"If you like." answered Jay, with a smile.

"We'll see." said Sandy and she let him inside.

"I saw you last night." said Jay.

"Did you?" asked Sandy. "When?"

"Just before you turned off your bedroom light." answered Jay.

"Oh my!" said Sandy, feigning shock. "What did you see?"

"I saw you teasing me." answered Jay.

Sandy smiled and asked "Did you masturbate?"

"Yes." answered Jay, a little embarrassed.

"Then you were satisfied." said Sandy.

"I'd rather see your show close up." said Jay.

"Do you want to splash me with your come?" asked Sandy.

"If you like." answered Jay. This was a new experiences for Jay.

Sandy exposed her breasts and wiggled them. She said "Show me how you masturbated."

Jay stood up. His penis was fully erect and was level with Sandy's eyes. His glans was poking out the top of his jeans. She gasped. Her eyes went wide. Jay saw her expression change from astonishment to lust.

Jay dropped his trousers and boxer shorts. Sandy's eyes widened again. She said "Oh my god. It's so big."

Jay slowly masturbated for Sandy. He didn't last long, he was so turned on. Sandy let him come on her bare tits.

"Oh look at the mess you've made on Mummy." said Sandy. "Help me clean it up, Baby."

Sandy teasingly scooped up his come and drank it. Jay licked some of his come of her tits.

~~~

Jay regularly helped Sandy with her garden during the summer holidays. They usually got stoned. He usually sucked both of Mummy's tits until she came at least twice. He would usually masturbate onto her breasts and they would both clean up the mess.

~~~

Jay had finished sucking Sandy's breasts and she had come twice. "Mummy?" he asked. "Isn't it time for you to drink my milk?"

Sandy touched Jays glans and his penis twitched. She laughed as she quickly withdrew her hand. She looked into Jay's eyes. She tentatively grasped Jays shaft, but this time she didn't flinch as it twitched in her hand.

Sandy looked into Jay's eyes and said "I'm old enough to be your mother. Do you still want fellatio?"

"I know, Mummy," answered Jay "and thank you for letting me drink your milk, but please, can't I return the favour?"

Jay saw Sandy looking at his penis. He watched the expressions on Sandy's face change from refusal, to resistance, then conflict, followed by acceptance and finally lust.

Sandy bent Jays penis forwards. She guided his glands into her mouth. She pressed her head forwards and Jay felt his glans hit the back of her throat. She pulled away, smothered his shaft with her saliva and pushed her head forward again.

Jay felt a little resistance as his glans pressed against the back of Sandy's throat. He felt her throat open up and then his shaft slide down her throat. She tilted her head back and bent forwards to straighten her neck. Jay felt his shaft continue to slide down Sandy's throat until her nose pressed hard up against his belly.

Sandy held Jay's shaft down her throat. He saw tears in her eyes as she looked into his. He tried to pull back, but Sandy shook her head and swallowed. Jay closed his eyes and gasped "Oh god, Mummy. That feels so good."

Sandy shifted on her chair as she kept Jays shaft deep within her throat. She pulled her head backwards, but Jay felt her still sucking. There was a pop when his shaft left her throat, but she kept sucking.

Sandy cupped Jay's balls and slurped on his glans. She pressed forward and swallowed Jays shaft, all the way down her throat. She kept slurping swallowing and sucking his penis. She moved his balls backwards and forwards to help guide his cock in and out of her throat.

Sandy let Jay's penis slip out of her mouth. She rapidly stroked his shaft and said "Come in Mummy's mouth, Baby. I need a good drink of milk."

Sandy then swallowed Jays shaft again. She drove his penis in and out of her throat like a piston. Jay couldn't hold back. He didn't think any heterosexual male could last long with Sandy's oral attack. He gasped "I'm going to come, Mummy."

Sandy just nodded and sped up her assault. He felt his shaft twitching and his come shoot out of his glans into Sandy's throat.

Sandy kept swallowing and Jay kept coming. Jay almost collapsed as his orgasm abated. Sandy kept swallowing until his flaccid penis was no longer long enough to go down her throat.

Sandy sucked Jays flaccid penis. She let it fall out of her mouth. She lifted Jays boxer shorts and then his jeans into place. She zipped up his fly, stood up, smiled, wiped the back of her hand across her mouth and asked "Was that the best blow job you've ever had, Baby?"

"Yes, Mummy." gasped Jay.

"Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" said Sandy.

"Definitely not, Mummy." agreed Jay.

Jay watched Sandy fill a glass of water and drink it in one go. He asked "Did it taste bad?"

"No, Baby." answered Sandy. "It tasted very nice, but Mummy's throat is a little bit sore. Mummy hasn't done that sort of thing in a long time."

Sandy sat at the table. Jay sat opposite her. She said "You can leave if you want. I won't feel bad."

"I don't what to leave," said Jay "if... if you don't mind?"

"Really?" asked Sandy.

"Yes." answered Jay.

"Won't your real mum wonder where you are?" asked Sandy.

"She thinks that I'm helping you with your garden." answered Jay.

Sandy smiled mischievously and asked "My lady garden?"

Jay laughed and said "Yes please, Mummy."

Sandy looked at Jay and said "I think that we'll leave that for another day.

Would you like a cuppa?"

"Yes please." answered Jay. "I'll make it if you like?"

"You are a gentleman, Jay." said Sandy.

"One who shoots come down your throat?" asked Jay.

"Yes." answered Sandy. "The perfect gentleman."

~~~

Jay watched Sandy topless sun-bathing on her balcony. He brazenly left his curtains wide open and stood so that Sandy could see him watching and wanking.

Jay was getting frustrated it was weeks since the first time he sucked Mummy's tits and he still hadn't touched or seen her lady garden. However, this time it was different.

Sandy removed her bikini bottoms and laid with her feet pointing towards Jay. He watched her bushy crotch as she slowly spread her legs.

Jay used his dad's binoculars to see the details of Sandy's vulva. She lifted her knees and Jay saw her labia bulge between her thighs. He watched as she slowly spread her legs. Her labia parted and he saw the pinkness of her beautiful vulva. He slowly stroked his shaft as he watched her vulva glisten with moisture.