Alessandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay's had enough. He pulled up his pants and ran to Sandy's front door. He rang the doorbell.

Sandy opened the door, dressed in her silky dressing gown.

Jay looked her up and down and said "I want to eat you."

Sandy laughed, shut the door and immediately exposed her breasts. She said "Suck Mummy's tits."

Jay dropped to his knees, lifted the hem of her dressing gown and said "I want to eat this." as he buried his face into her crotch.

Sandy squeezed her thighs together, pushed her bottom backwards and said "Mummy's not ready for this."

"Why?" asked Jay. "Mummy's been teasing me too much. I need to eat you, Mummy."

Jay pulled her crotch towards his face and wiggled his nose into her slit.

"Oh... Oh god... Stop..." gasped Sandy. "Let me wash."

Jay lifted her left leg and said "I'll wash you with my tongue." and then licked along the full length of her vulva.

"Oh god." gasped Sandy. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." answered Jay and sucked on her clitoris.

"Oh... fuck..." gasped Sandy. "Yes, lick Mummy's pussy clean. Clean my dirty cunt."

Jay could taste a combination of sweetness and tartness. He thought it might be from her arousal and maybe leftover from her weeing. He didn't care. He just wanted to make Sandy come. He licked the full length of Sandy's vulva until it tasted sweet.

Sandy said "Suck Mummy's clit, Baby."

Jay sucked Sandy's clitoris.

"Oh god, yes, Baby." gasped Sandy. "Eat Mummy's cunt."

Jay was on his knees eagerly trying to suck Sandy's entire vulva into his mouth. Sandy's leg was draped over his shoulder.

Jay enjoyed feeling enclosed under Sandy's dressing gown. It concentrated the smell of her musky aromas. He felt Sandy untie her dressing-gown belt and let her dressing gown fall open. She put her hands behind Jays neck and pulled his face into her crotch. She said "That's it, Baby. Eat out Mummy."

Jay also loved looking up her torso to see her beautiful breasts, jiggling as her body trembled. He looked into Sandy's eyes and watched her emotions switch back and forth through a gamut of lust, enjoyment, care, maybe pain and possibly love, as she brushed her fingers through his hair. Sandy tilted her head back and thrust her crotch against Jay's face.

Jay lost balance and felt Sandy falling backwards. He held her leg tight against his body but she'd gone over the tipping point. Jay stopped sucking and concentrated on easing Sandy down onto her back. She ended up laying on her coffee table. She seemed unharmed.

Sandy stretched her arms out towards Jay. She lifted her legs and spread them wide. She was smiling with lust. She said "Come on, Baby. Eat Mummy's cunt. Mummy needs Baby to make her come."

Jay knelt before Sandy. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wider. Her legs were straight and as wide as possible, opening up her crotch for his full enjoyment.

Jay dropped his mouth onto her vulva. He tried to suck as much of her vulva into his mouth as he could. He slurped at her crotch and tickled the tip of her clitoris with the tip of his tongue.

"Finger me, Baby." cried Sandy. "Finger Mummy's pussy."

Jay easily pushed his index finger into Sandy's vagina. He pulled it out, for a second, to add his middle finger. Both fingers slid into Sandy's vagina without effort and with a slurping sound. Sandy grunted when he added a third finger.

"Do this, Baby." said sandy, as she moved two fingers in a come here motion. Jay imitated Sandy's finger movements.

"Upwards, Baby." said Sandy. "On Mummy's G-spot."

Jay rotated his hand until his fingers were pushing up onto the inside of Sandy's vagina.

"Do you feel that spongy spot, Baby?" asked Sandy.

Jay felt around inside of Sandy's vagina and nodded when he felt the pads of his fingers press against a spongy spot.

"Oh yes, Baby." sighed Sandy. "That's Mummy's G-spot. Rub it for Mummy."

Jay used his three fingers to rub Sandy's G-spot. He sucked the rest of Sandy's vulva and continued to lick Sandy's clitoris.

"Oh god..." gasped Sandy. "That's it, Baby... Keep doing that... Don't stop, Baby... Keep fingering Mummy... Oh god... Oh shit... Ah... Ah. Ah, AH... Ahhhh!"

Jay felt Sandy's vagina tighten around his fingers, but he kept thrusting. He felt a gush of liquid spurt under his tongue so he drank what he could.

Sandy thrashed her head from side to side with her mouth wide open in a silent scream. She moved her hands to Jay's and stayed his thrusts.

Jay slowed down his fingering of Sandy's G-spot, but still kept pushing his fingers in and out of her pussy. He lifted his mouth off Sandy's vulva and said "I want to keep going, Mummy... I want to push more fingers into you, Mummy... I want to make you come again and again, Mummy."

Sandy looked into Jays eyes and said "Okay, Baby. Push more fingers into Mummy."

Jay added his little finger to his other four and they easily slid into Sandy's vagina. Sandy sighed "Oh... yes, Baby... Give me more."

Jay pushed further into Sandy's vagina. It was tight, but then he managed to get the bulk of his palm into Sandy's vagina. He pressed his thumb along her vulva and teased her clitoris with the pad of his thumb.

Jay watched Sandy close her eyes and heard her groan. She held his hand still for a moment. She opened her eyes. She tried to push more of Jay's hand inside of her, but the web of his thumb pressed against her opening and stopped his hand from entering her.

Jay let Sandy guide his hand out of her vagina a little bit. She held his thumb and guided it against her opening. He looked from her eyes to her vulva. He saw his thumb's fingernail enter Sandy's vagina along with his hand. It was so tight.

Jay looked into Sandy's eyes. He shook his head and said "No, Mummy. It's... it's too tight."

Sandy stared at Jay and said "No it's not, Baby. Just do it slowly."

Jay let Sandy guide his hand into her vagina. He frowned as he saw the first knuckle of his thumb, disappear inside her. He said "It's too much, Mummy."

"No, Baby. It's not." said Sandy, as she stared into his eyes. "Fist Mummy. Please fist Mummy's pussy."

Jay looked down as he felt the second knuckle of his thumb pressing against Sandy's opening. He looked into Sandy's eyes. He shook his head.

Sandy said "Fist Mummy's cunt... Fist... Oh god... Fuck!"

Jay heard Sandy groan in pleasure as he watched his hand disappear into Sandy's vagina. He watched Sandy lift her head and shoulders off the coffee table. He was astounded that his hand was inside Sandy's vagina. He felt her muscles squeeze his hand. He saw her vaginal opening wrap around his wrist.

Jay looked into Sandy's eyes. She said, "Fist Mummy's, cunt... you incestuous fucker."

Jay felt lust overpower him. He slowly rotated his hand inside Sandy's vagina and Sandy groaned. He pulled his hand backwards, but it wouldn't come out. For a second, he wondered if they'd have to go to the emergency department to get his hand out of Sandy.

Jay looked at Sandy. He formed a fist with his hand as he pushed his hand into her vagina as far as it would go. Sandy grunted and lifted one shoulder off the coffee table.

Jay pulled back a little and Sandy relaxed her body.

Jay pushed the back of his fingers against Sandy's G-spot. Sandy trembled.

Jay said "Do you like that, Mummy? Do like me fisting your cunt?" as he rubbed his fingers against her G-spot.

"YES!" cried sandy "Fist fuck me, Baby. Make Mummy come with your fist up her cunt."

Jay watched Sandy pinch and pull her nipples as he fist fucked her. Not only did he rub the back of his fingers on her G-spot, he also pushed and pulled his hand the entire range within Sandy's vagina.

Jay felt wickedly turned on. He used his left hand to drop his trousers and boxer shorts. He stroked his super-hard shaft. He didn't usually masturbate with his left hand, but his right hand was busy fist fucking Sandy's cunt.

"Do you like that, Mummy?" asked Jay. "Will that make you come, Mummy?"

Sandy opened her eyes, she watched Jay slowly stroking his shaft and she sighed "Yes, Baby. Make Mummy come and you can come all over me."

"Okay, Mummy." said Jay, as he stroked his shaft in time with the thrusts of his hand into Sandy's vagina. He saw Sandy watching his hand slide up and down his shaft. He added a twisting motion to the thrust of his hand inside her vagina. He increased the rate of thrusts and strokes.

Jay watched Sandy pinch and pull her nipples. He frowned. He thought that would hurt, although, she did have a hand thrusting inside of her. He wondered which hurt the more but kept rapidly thrusting.

Jay watched Sandy's eyes roll back into their sockets. He felt her muscles grip his hand. He resisted the restriction and kept rapidly fisting Sandy. He watched Sandy's body spasm. He asked "Do you like that, Mummy? Are you going to come, Mummy, as I fist... fuck... Mummy's... CUNT!"

"YES!" cried Sandy, as her body convulsed.

Jay felt Sandy's cunt tightly grip his hand, but he kept thrusting.

"OHHH!" cried Sandy, as she kept coming. She opened her eyes wide, looked at Jays penis and said "Come for me, Baby. Come all over Mummy. Come on Mummy and feed Mummy your lovely juice."

Jay looked at his wrist thrusting in and out of Sandy's vagina. He was amazed that his hand was inside her. The thought was too much. He shot his come up into the air. Most of his come landed on Sandy's torso.

"YES! COME FOR ME, BABY!" yelled Sandy and then she started squirting from her vulva.

Jay felt faint as he watched his come and Sandy's come covering her body. He fell onto her belly. He licked at their combined juices. He felt Sandy running her fingers through his hair as he drank.

Jay heard Sandy repeating "Oh, Baby. Oh, Baby."

Jay felt Sandy's throbbing abate and her grip on his hand ease. He pulled out his hand with a slurp. He saw white, gooey liquid covering his hand and oozing out of Sandy's vagina. He licked up all of Sandy's tasty, creamy come.

Once Jay had finished drinking Sandy's creamy juice, he said "You taste so good, Mummy."

Sandy grasped his right hand and licked it. She sucked her juices off his fingers. Once his hand was clean, she scooped up their combined juices and drank them.

Jay watched sandy opened her eyes. She looked embarrassed. She said "What can I say, Baby. I like the taste of sex."

Jay smiled and cuddled Sandy. After a while, Sandy pushed him away from her and said "Let's cuddle on the couch, it's more comfortable."

"Yes of course." said Jay and sat up.

They cuddled for a long time. Jay nestled his head on Sandy's right breast, as he gently sucked her left nipple. Sandy stoked Jay"s hair.

"Did it taste yucky?" asked Sandy.

"No." answered Jay. "It tasted delicious."

"Did... Did it taste of... of wee?" asked Sandy, tentatively.

"A little bit, at first." answered Jay.

"Did you like that?" asked Sandy.

"Yes, Mummy." answered Jay. "I love licking you, no matter how you taste."

Sandy panted for a while. She asked "What about Mummy's hair?"

"What about it?" asked Jay.

"I thought most..." said Sandy "people... nowadays... prefer... hairless?"

"I love your pussy, Mummy." said Jay. "I'll love it anyway you like to display it."

"Soaked in wee and hairy?" asked Sandy.

"Anyway you like, Mummy." answered Jay.

Jay watched Sandy smile as she brushed her fingers through his hair.

"Did I hurt you, Mummy?" asked Jay.

"No, Baby." answered Sandy with a smile.

"Are you sure?" asked Jay.

"It... It did hurt," answered Sandy "but in a nice way. It certainly didn't hurt as much as giving birth."

"I didn't think that you had children?" asked Jay.

Sandy sat in silence for a long time. She sighed and said "I gave up my child for adoption so that I could finish university."

"Is that why I could get my hand inside you?" asked Jay.

"Oh... um... probably." answered Sandy.

"Do you miss your baby?" asked Jay. "Is that why you want to be my mummy?"

"I... I don't know..." answered Sandy with a frown. "I don't think so... I certainly didn't think of my baby until just then, so... I don't think so... I guess it's because I'm so much older than you and... Well... maybe it's a way of me coming to terms with our age difference..." Sandy shook her head and said "I don't know, Baby.

"You certainly know a lot of my secrets. You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"No, of course not, Mummy," answered Jay.

"While we're at it, why Lesbo Les?" asked Jay.

Sandy held Jay's ears and looked him in the eyes. She sighed and said "I can't stay upset with you, Baby. I suppose I'm too deep into this now to worry about you telling anyone."

"I won't tell anyone, Mummy." said Jay.

"No, I know you won't, Baby." said Sandy.

"It's simple." said Sandy. "I was at uni. I had sex with my best friend. She called me Lesbo Les and it stuck for a few months. It was an embarrassing part of my life."

"Why?" asked Jay.

"Homosexuality was illegal in those days and I didn't want to get into trouble." answered Sandy.

"It's legal now isn't it?" asked Jay.

"I... I don't know..." answered Sandy. "I think it's legal, for lesbianism."

"Do you want to have sex with women?" asked Jay.

"No, Baby." answered Sandy. "I like having sex with men."

"And incest with your son." added Jay with a smile.

Sandy laughed and gave Jay a big cuddle.

"I'm sorry." said Jay. "I... I forced you into oral sex."

"What?" asked Sandy. "You didn't force me. It felt fantastic."

"You said that you weren't... ready?" asked Jay.

Sandy hugged Jay and said "Oh, Baby. I hadn't had a wash and I was worried about you not liking the taste of... you know."

"I think that you taste delicious, Mummy." said Jay.

Sandy frowned as she looked into Jays eyes "Are you sure?"

"Yes." answered Jay. "May I eat you now, Mummy?"

"I think that I've had enough for today, Baby." answered Sandy.

"Okay." said Jay, and snuggled his head into her breast.

"What about my bushy bush?" asked Sandy.

"That's okay." answered Jay.

"I thought that young people like to be... um... hairless down there?" asked Sandy.

"It sounds nice but if you prefer bushy then I'm happy with that." answered Jay.

"Okay, Baby." said Sandy and she hugged him onto her breast again.

~~~

Sandy continued to visually tease Jay at night in her bedroom window and during the day on her balcony. She also flashed him her breasts on Sunday afternoons, at Ben and Gail's home.

Jay continued to masturbate as he watched her with the binoculars. He wondered why she no longer showed him her vulva. Then one day, while she was sunbathing, she took off her bikini bottoms and laid down with her feet pointing towards Jay. She lifted her knees, with her knees close together, and Jay could see her puffy labia. He stroked his penis.

Something didn't look right, but Jay couldn't work out what looked different, until Sandy spread her knees, and Jay could see that she was completely hairless.

Jay rapidly stroked his super-hard shaft. He felt himself salivating.

Jay put down the binoculars and ran out of his room. His mum asked, as he ran past her, "Where are you going, young man?"

Jay stopped and answered "I thought I'd see if Sandy wants help with her garden."

"You've been over there a lot lately." said Gail. "There mustn't be a weed left in her garden."

"No, Mum." said Jay. "I think her garden's almost perfect now, but I'd better check."

"Will you be back for lunch?" asked Gail, as he ran out the front door.

"Probably not." answered Jay. "I'll eat over there."

Jay knocked on Sandy's front door.

"Come in." called out Sandy. "It's unlocked."

Jay entered to see sandy laying spreadeagled on the coffee table, completely naked.

Jay paused to take in the magnificent view. Although Sandy showed signs of wrinkles and a little bit of cellulite, she had a fantastic body. She must be doing regular exercise because she only had a very slight bulge of fat on her belly. Her legs were long, her breasts were small, but a perfect size for her petite body, but the best thing about her now, was her perfectly, hairless, pubic mound.

Jay slowly approached Sandy. He knelt in front of her. He sniffed her aroma. He could smell the muskiness of her arousal and the pungent smell of her unwashed vulva.

"You shaved?" asked Jay.

"No I didn't." answered Sandy, defensively.

"You're hairless." said Jay, a bit confused.

"Oh that." teased Sandy. "I've had a wax."

"A wax?" asked Jay.

"Yes, it's when wax is wiped onto the hairs and then, when the wax is rapidly pulled away, it takes the hairs with it." explained Sandy.

"Doesn't that hurt?" asked Jay.

"Don't you like it?" asked Sandy.

"I love it." answered Jay. "It looks so... so... perfect... So inviting... So sexy... So pure."

Sandy said "I thought I'd give you a treat.

"I also haven't washed down there for while. There may be some wee down there."

"Oh." signed Jay. He dove his mouth onto her vulva and lapped up anything he could get his tongue onto. "Oh... you taste so good, Mummy."

"Anything for my Baby." said Sandy.

Jay spread Sandy's legs as wide as they would go and licked her fatty, pubic mound. He looked at her belly as he drank her juice. He saw that her belly was covered in her golden offerings so he licked it off her belly, breasts and sides. Sandy laughed as he licked the sides of her body, and said "That tickles, Baby... Does it taste nice?"

Jay continued to lick up Sandy's juice and when he'd consumed it all he answered "It tastes delicious, Mummy."

Jay licked his way past Sandy's pubic mound and performed cunnilingus.

"Oh god, Baby..." gasped Sandy. "Oh... you're getting so good at that, Baby."

Jay easily pushed two fingers into Sandy's vagina and fingered her G-spot.

"Oh yes, Baby!" said Sandy. "Make Mummy come quickly. I've got another surprise for you."

Jay sucked Sandy's vulva as he rapidly fingered her. He attempted to push a third finger into her but Sandy said "No, Baby. Just two fingers today."

Jay obeyed and fingered Sandy's G-spot with two fingers. He sucked Sandy's vulva as he fingered her and licked her clitoris.

Sandy gasped "That's it, Baby... I'm going... to... come..."

Jay felt Sandy gush into his mouth and her vagina clamped onto his fingers. He kept sucking, licking and fingering her. He knew from experience that Sandy would have at least another orgasm and he wasn't disappointed. Sandy came again, and although she didn't squirt as much into his mouth, he still felt her body spasm and her vagina clamp onto his fingers.

Sandy gasped "That's enough, Baby... Mummy's... Mummy wants you to stop, Baby..."

Jay stopped licking and sucking and felt Sandy's body relax. He slowly pulled out his fingers and Sandy sighed. He was disappointed. He wanted to make Sandy come multiple times.

Sandy held Jays ears and guided him to move up her body. She asked "Did you come, Baby?"

"No, Mummy." answered Jay.

"Do you want to come, Baby?" asked Sandy.

"Yes please, Mummy." answered Jay.

"Do you want to come inside Mummy?" asked Sandy.

Jay looked down at his very hard penis and watched as Sandy tried to guide his glans towards her vaginal opening. He asked "But Mummy, I... I don't want to make you pregnant."

"You won't, Baby." said Sandy. "Mummy's on the pill. It's easy to get nowadays.

"Do you want to fuck Mummy?"

"Yes please, Mummy." answered Jay.

"Then push it in, Baby." said Sandy.

Jay watched their crotches as his glans entered Sandy. He sighed "Oh god." as he felt his glans spread wide Sandy's vaginal walls.

"Slowly, Baby." said Sandy with a smile. "Mummy wants to enjoy this."

Jay nodded and slowly entered Sandy. He kept pushing slowly until their crotches met. He slowly withdrew his shaft until just his glans was nestled inside Sandy's vagina. He trembled as he slowly pushed back inside her again.