Alessia Hung Mature TS Porn Star

Story Info
Alessia Big Dick TS Fucks another TS and 2 Men in Porn Video.
4.3k words
4.79
7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers

Alessia Travestita Hung Mature Blonde British Porn Star

If you like Transexuals, big cocks, bondage, domination, deep throat, fisting, spit roast, 69, ass fucking, cum swallowing and big loads this story is for you. If not don't bother reading.

If you favorite my story please leave comments and a star rating.

Alessia is a real Transexual video star. She is also a Literotica member.

For further background read "The Fabulous Alessia Travestita."

Alessia is a natural blonde haired, brown eyed, mature fifty-five years old Transsexual woman from England. She is tall, very fit, stands 5'11," 36B-26-30 and a slender 133 pounds. Her smooth skin and toned body are entirely hairless. Her thick veiny cock is eight inches in length. She is a primeval creature with inconceivable lust and debauchery. Alessia's sex drive is limitless with extreme endurance and stamina. She is an astonishing sight to behold in a tight skimpy dress with erotic high heeled sandals.

After getting washed up and rejuvenated Robert and Alessia prepare for a sex party porn video shoot in their suite. Alessia arranges for an adult film company to organize the suite as a bondage dungeon. Robert employs adult film stars to participate in the scenes. That is the special delivery that Robert divulged earlier in the day. She has no idea who will be sucking and fucking her.

Alessia sports a red bondage harness that consists of thin leather straps that traverse her torso and display her slender muscular form. The most prominent feature of the harness consists of a broad metal ring that encircles her substantial penis and testicles. The ring displays her long flaccid uncircumcised cock as it encircles her scrotal sack snugly. There is no strap that extends between her ass cheeks, so her smoothly shaven anus is totally revealed for use. The harness is secured to a thick ringed dog collar that encloses her slim throat. On her big attractive feet Alessia wears red exotic four-inch heeled thong sandals that Robert gifted her.

Robert met her in the living area and introduces her to the production crew. The walls of the suite are completely covered in black plastic. There is a large bondage swing on one side of the room and an apparatus for suspending someone on the opposite side of the room.

The director and assistant position Alessia on the metal sex swing and secure her wrists and ankles. They then tie a silk blindfold over her eyes.

(From Alessia's Point of View)

I hear faint whispers as the door opens and closes. One set of footsteps sounds like high heels. From the sound around me it is evident that Robert and the production crew have entered the room. I feel warmth on my skin from the camera lights as they are switched on.

"Action!" Sam yells.

I am totally unable to move or see. I feel light breath on my cock. Without warning my flaccid length is engulfed by a warm wet mouth. At the same time my ass hole is lapped rapidly by a warm slimy tongue. The sensation of pleasure envelopes my body. My penis is roused and surges in length and girth filling my colleague's mouth with my steely hard throbbing essence. I am in bliss as my anus and penis are simultaneously pleasured. I listen intently and hear light breathing above my head. The swing is lowered as I feel my body descend and hear the ratchet click that lowers the swing. A set of strong hands controls my head as a hard erect penis invades my mouth. It is markedly thick, but I engulf it into my mouth and throat effortlessly. This large organ is roughly the size of my big cock. It is incredibly rigid and wide. It tastes very salty as small drops of thick semen seep into my mouth. I swallow the sperm infested semen as my own penis feeds the mouth and deep throat of my ardent admirer.

"Alessia this is Sam the director we are filming now. Robert is licking your ass; Steve is in your mouth and Tabitha is sucking you. Robert has a big dildo to loosen up your ass. Are you OK, before we continue?"

Steve slides his cock out of my mouth.

"Yes Sam. I am very turned on right now. So, I am ready for anything."

"Good girl. We will be switching positions after our first break."

Robert's tongue is gone now. I feel his lubed fingers probing my slick wet anus. My erection is out of Tabitha's mouth as she licks and nibbles the glans of my penis. Her tongue teases and prods the opening of my urethra. Tabitha's long finger nails scratch and tickle the length of my steely hard cock. She stimulates my glans by sucking on the head of my penis. I am vulnerable and defenseless as Steve throat fucks my esophagus. He grips the sides of my head as he pumps into my mouth with deep thrusts. I hear him grunting with desire.

"Deep throat me! Balls deep! That's it you sexy slut. Use your throat to milk me. Swallow hard!" Steve yells.

I deep throat Steve like he was the last man on earth. Tabitha is matching my effort with extreme deep fellatio of my thick pulsing python. I motion the swing into her throat as she swallows my length with enthusiasm. Tabitha's fingernails scrape and scour the sensitive skin on my scrotum. The sensation is intense as I throb in her throat.

"Suck her big tranny cock Tabitha! You cock sucking whore!" Steve orders.

My ass hole is penetrated and explored by Robert's thick fingers. I relax my sphincter as four of his thick lubed fingers manipulate and massage my prostate. My erection twitches in Tabitha's throat with anticipation.

A very big black dildo twelve inches long and two and half inches wide is held by Robert near my lower body. The dildo has a long grip handle for maximum penetration. He slides his thick slippery fingers from my gaping anus.

I feel Robert's hand vacate my stretched sensitive ass hole. My anus gapes open and I feel the air entering it. I relax and anticipate being sodomized by the big sex toy. My open rectum is surveyed by Robert's long hard tongue. It feels amazing. I keep my sphincter open as he pushes several inches of his tongue inside my anus.

"Eat her ass bitch boy!" Steve yells.

"Keep sucking her cock you whore!" He yells at Tabitha.

Tabitha's mouth and throat swallow me with renewed strength, stamina and spirit. I am nearing orgasm. I motion the director with my secured hand by waving it. Tabitha removes her mouth from my cock as Steve slides his erection out of my throat.

"Cut. Performers take a quick break for a moment. Alessia what is the problem?" Sam asks.

My blindfold and restraints are removed by Sam as I speak.

"There is no problem at all. I am about to fill Tabitha's throat with a big cum shot."

"Oh! That would be a problem. We need to be much further along before we have you getting off. I am glad you stopped us."

I relax on the swing as the other performers take a quick break.

"Tabitha. We had this issue with you before. Slow down your cock sucking. We can't have a cum shot in the first ten minutes." Sam states.

"Sorry Sam, her big dick is so awesome. I got carried away." Tabitha explains.

I look up at Steve's muscular body. He is built like a Greek God. I estimate thirty-five years old, six feet tall, 190 pounds and about eight inches where it counts. His big gladius is very similar to my sizeable weapon.

"Nice to meet you Alessia. I just adore that big cock of yours." Tabitha says.

I raise my head up and see her for the first time. I am confused. Is Tabitha a Trans like me, or a genetic girl? Usually, most Trans girls have some male characteristics. I ponder the question as I admire her beauty.

"My cock sure appreciates your skill Tabitha. It is a pleasure to meet you as well."

Tabitha shifts away from between my legs toward my side. She is incredibly young perhaps twenty-five. Her skin is very dark obviously she is bi-racial. Light brown kinky hair, cooper skin and nearly six feet tall. She has large fake tits and is full figured maybe 160 pounds. The feature that stands out are her gray eyes they look primeval like a wolf. She is absolutely gorgeous.

She is nude except for a bikini bottom and her appealing feet are adorned with high heel clear platform sandals. I nevertheless can't determine if she is a real girl or Trans. Her features are very feminine. I can't detect a bulge or an Adam's apple.

Tabitha moves toward my face and turns around. She slides her bikini bottom's down without a word. She turns around to face me.

"I saw your confusion Alessia. I figured I would just show you."

Tabitha has a big healthy penis. Her thick four-inch flaccid organ dangles above large low hanging testicles. She is smoothly shaven without a trace of body hair.

"Tabitha you are very beautiful. I truly had no idea. I prefer Trans girls to genetic girls." I reply.

"For take two. I want Tabitha in Alessia's mouth. Steve, you suck Alessia's cock. Robert, continue the ass play." Sam orders.

Sam and Tabitha reattach my wrist and ankle restraints.

"Can I go without a blindfold?" I ask Sam.

"Yes Alessia, if you like."

Tabitha is looking at my feet and whispers. "I love your sexy sandals. Where did you get them?"

"From Robert." I reply.

She looks at Robert and smiles.

"Yes, he is a real foot freak. Loves to ogle and suck girl toes. Sam wants this shoot to be domination, bondage with regular fucking, sucking and ass play." I explain.

"OK. Scene 2. Action!" Sam yells.

Steve sucks on the thick glans of my semi erect cock as he handles my ponderous testicles. My penis is aroused now and packs Steve's slick enthusiastic mouth. He swallows me down to an extent of about six inches and milks the head of my cock with his esophagus. Steve picks up a steady rhythm and sucks my cock to his apparent capacity of six inches.

Robert slides the large dildo into my slippery wet anus. It bottoms out in my ass to the depth of the handle. I grunt with pleasure as my prostate is massaged. I know from experience that small spurts of my semen squirt into Steve's mouth.

My mouth is abandoned as Tabitha watches me in wonder. I look up and am captivated by her untamed gray predator eyes. I comprehend that she desires me to devour her essence. I lean my head back and prepare to consume her appealing semi erect penis. She fondles my ears as she positions her emerging length on my chin.

"What do you want Alessia?"

"I want to suck your cock. Let me suck your cock! Please!" I beg.

"Suck me you little faggot tranny bitch!" She yells.

I watch her expression as I deep throat her entire semi erect penis. Her cock expands and extends packing my mouth and throat as I satisfy my desire to pleasure her. Her cock is hard as bone in my throat. Her large balls strike my chin as her substantial length tunnels into the depth of my throat.

"Oh! Alessia you nasty slut! You are amazing. That's it, swallow me. I am going to pump your tranny throat full of hot cum. I want that big cock of yours in my ass. I am going to suck Robert's big cock as you pound my ass with that big long pipe of yours." She says as she pumps slowly into my drenched sloppy deep throat.

I am gratified by the debauchery as my partners stimulate my orifices and cock with harmony. My senses are overwhelmed by the intensity of the experience.

My deep throat of Tabitha is boosted by Steve's complimentary fellatio performed on my throbbing prominent python. The intense stimulations pulse through my body. My big penis is additionally engorged by the immense gigantic dildo being jack hammered into my tight slick slippery anus. I clench my mighty sphincter around the girth of the dildo.

Robert quickly pulls the massive dildo out of my gapping wet anus.

"Alessia, you are loosened up now. Time for a good fisting."

"Cut! I want Tabitha to cum in Alessia's throat. Steve, Alessia's going to shoot in your mouth. Robert, go easy on the fisting slow and steady. Action!" Sam orders.

Tabitha assaults my throat with extreme velocity violence and vigor. Her vivacious thick bloated penis trembles and twitches as she grunts with pleasure. I use my powerful esophagus to extract the semen from the spasming cock buried in my throat. My lips clamp down forcefully on the base of her convulsing erection. It is difficult to concentrate on throating her big broad cock as Robert is now wrist deep in my rectum. Steve is patiently sucking and nursing on my glans with his lips. I momentarily choke and cough with seven inches of Tabitha buried in my gullet.

"Ohhhhhh! That's it, choke on my cock! I love you! You sexy tranny bitch! Here it comes! Swallow me Alessia! That's it down your throat Alessia! Ahhhhhhhhh!" She yells as she cums.

Tabitha erupts in my mouth as she pumps my throat with deep powerful thrusts. Her hands grip my head and hold it down as thick hot jets of thick flood my throat. She restrains my head as her pulsing erection empties huge volumes of hot thick semen into my throat. I swallow and gulp the impressive load. Tabitha releases my head as her thick cock quickly deflates in my mouth. I move my head back and her dripping wet penis rests on my lips. I gently suck on her glans as the last drops of semen feed my thirst.

Steve is feeding on my excited bloated cock with restrained enthusiasm. With Tabitha's orgasm he increases his pace of deep fellatio of my steely pole of pleasure.

Robert resumes his assault on my anus after Tabitha's orgasm. With my stimulation unrestricted with distractions of my oral gymnastics, he fucks my rectum with renewed vigor. I feel my erect penis tremble inside Steve's mouth. I leak small drops of semen into Steve's throat.

"That's it fist my ass, Robert. Deeper! Slide that forearm as far as you can in my ass hole! Steve darling, suck my big girl cock deeper! Love I want to feel your lips on my balls!"

My anus stretches to extreme width as Robert's thick forearm rams deeper inside my colon. Robert opens his hand and slides even further. The feeling is extreme and exciting. The nerve endings around my anus and the pressure on my prostate give my stiff penis massive powerful potential.

I quiver and pant as I am filled and swallowed at the same time. Steve has most of my thickness buried in his throat as he uses his esophagus to milk my penis.

Tabitha thrusts her rigid wet tongue down my throat and we kiss as my cock and ass are pleasured.

Robert withdraws his arm out of my ass until he is wrist deep. He then pushes about eight inches of his thick forearm into my loosened wet ass. Robert fist fucks me with a steady rhythm as Steve throats my thickness toward an eruption.

Tabitha ceases her French kiss and stands up.

"You know what I need Alessia?" She asks.

"What do you want love?" I ask.

"Well, I want your big tranny cock in my ass. Since your cock is occupied and my cock is drained, I think I need a good ass licking." She replies.

"I love to eat ass Tabitha."

She turns with her ass toward my head and staddles my face as her semi erect cock rests on my forehead.

Her hairless rosebud is loose and is slightly agape. I insert my tongue as she gapes her anus. She has the ability to open her sphincter without using her hands! My tongue probes her depths as my cock and ass are assailed and attacked.

My breathing increases. My heart pounds as my blood pulses through my body in anticipation. I am light headed as I try to concentrate on performing analingus. I breathe deeply through my nose as I tongue Tabitha's cavernous ass hole.

Robert slides his hand and forearm out of my ass. I feel the thick dildo re-enter my gaping wet rectum. Robert stands and walks over to Tabitha and grabs her by the hair. I look down and see that Steve is dildoing my ass as he sucks me off.

"Get over here you sexy bitch! I am going to have fun with you!" Robert howls at Tabitha as he drags her toward the suspension apparatus.

Steve attempts to deep throat me to no avail. He coughs and chokes as his gag reflex prevents him from swallowing my length. Nevertheless, he resumes sucking me with his lips and mouth. Despite the absence of his throat in the devouring of my thick stiff erection the sensation is intense. He clenches his thick lips and large wet mouth on my pulsing penis to gratify me.

My breath is labored and deep. I am a little light headed as I watch Robert attach leather straps to Tabitha's ankles. He ratchets the gears and suspends her spectacular body for his total access. He removes her sandals as he admires her body. Tabitha is completely at Robert's mercy.

I close my eyes as my orgasm approaches. I try to tense up and delay my eruption. Steve removes the huge dildo from my ass. He replaces the dildo with his hand as he pushes it wrist deep into my gaping cavern of my anus. He massages my prostate as he sucks and swallows the glans of my python. Every nerve and fiber in my body shoot through my throbbing pulsing convulsing cock. I grunt and pant as wads of thick hot sperm coil in the depths of my organs.

"Swallow! Suck me! Hear it comes!" I scream.

Steve spits my cock out as I cum. I shoot three or four thick bolts of hot thick on his face. He sucks the head of my cock and consumes another four or five jets of hot cum. He swallows all the cum in his mouth and licks and sucks down the semen splattered on his face using his fingers and mouth.

"Cut! Robert. I want you to fuck Tabitha's throat. I want balls deep extreme deep throat. Tabitha you need let us know if you get too dizzy. Alessia and Steve take a break while we film this scene. Action!" Sam commands.

Steve releases me from my shackles. I kiss him in gratitude. We pull up two dining room chairs and watch Robert with Tabitha in the bondage suspension device.

Tabitha's shapely body hangs in full seductive view. Her breasts hang down toward her shoulders and her semi-erect penis dangles profusely toward her belly button. Her slender arms hang down freely and unrestrained.

He steps toward her upside-down body with his immense veiny erect penis at the same level as her throat. Robert's thick pulsing cock is slightly longer than my big dick, but much thicker, as big around as my six-and-a-half-inch wrist.

Robert clutches Tabitha's head with his hands and places his enormous erection at her lips. She opens her expansive mouth as he pushes deeply into her throat until his giant testicles bump her chin.

"Suck my big cock you nasty little bitch! All the way! Swallow! Deep throat me! Good girl!"

Tabitha's ecstatic elated expression is visible as she enthusiastically consumes Robert's entire gargantuan cock with gusto. Her fellatio is rapid ravenous and voracious. Tabitha's thick semi-flaccid penis is near Robert's face.

Robert sucks on Tabitha's cock as she quickly fills his mouth with her stiff thick cock. He fondles and pulls her big balls as he repeatedly engulfs her length. Simultaneously he briskly forces his erection into her throat mercilessly and sadistically with long jack hammer strokes.

For the next several minutes Robert and Tabitha gratify each other's oral sex appetite with extensive extreme deep throat fellatio. They grunt and moan as their cock's burrow deeply into each other's lips, mouths, throats and esophagus's.

"Cut! I want all of you guys to be spontaneous for our last climatic scene. The crew will step back and just film. Action!" Sam instructs.

Robert moves back from Tabitha and motions for us to join them. We stand up and walk over to where Tabitha dangles. Robert and I kiss as Steve lowers Tabitha from her captivity. He releases her restraints and Tabitha walks to the kitchen for some water.

"Bitch boy, I want you to bottom for me." I say to Robert.

I motion for Robert to the bondage swing. I secure his wrists in the apparatus face down and l lock his spread legs in the ankle connections. I position him horizontally level with my big dick.

I lube up my thick erection and slowly slip the tip of my cock into Robert's tight ass hole.

mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers
12