Alessia Hung Mature TS Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like my big dick Robert? Relax. My head is in. I plan on fucking you in the ass very hard and deep. Get ready. I will go slow until I loosen up your ass." I speak.

"Alessia! Put it all in! Fuck me hard! Faster. Don't hold back! Try to hurt me. Put that big dick in me!" Robert yells.

I concentrate fucking Robert and scrutinize my big dick spearing his tight anus. I use the added leverage of my high heel thong sandals to fuck him with force. I am oblivious to the actions of Steve and Tabitha until I see her appear suddenly in front of Robert's face.

"Suck my cock Robert! Make me hard! That's it all the way down!" Tabitha ordered as she shoves her cock into his mouth.

"Robert you nasty boy. Sucking another girl while I am making love to you." I add.

"Nothing like a good spit roast!" Tabitha says as she winks at me.

A pair of strong hands manipulates my buttocks and spreads my ass open. I feel breathe on my ass hole and feel Steve's hard wet tongue rim my sensitive anus. His head moves with my fucking rhythm as his tongue stays in my ass as I pile drive into Robert's ass hole. I brutally fuck Robert's bum with fierce ferocious fervor. Steve's tongue heightens my pleasure and my big penis stiffens with exhilaration and excitement.

"Steve. Love. Fuck me with your big cock." I command.

He needs little urging as he immediately imbeds most of his veiny thick dick in my hungry anus. I shriek and scream with gratification as Steve strenuously slips his strong steely length into my ass to maximum depth.

Robert chokes and coughs on Tabitha's thick cock by her relentless throat fucking. I feel tremendous pressure on my python from his sphincter as he clenches involuntarily as he gags.

"Wow, Tabitha! Keep on choking him. His ass is like a vice each time he gags on your cock."

"I think your big dick is causing him to lose concentration on sucking my cock. Alessia. You should see his bulging eyes looking up at me with my entire penis down his throat."

I force fuck his ass with dominance and authority. He slobbers and grunts as we fuck him from both ends. His muscular body is dominated and controlled by my well-hung friend and myself.

"Ohhhhhh! Suck me! Deeeeeper! Alllllll of Meeee! I am cumming. Deep throat me you little faggot!" Tabitha yells as she explodes inside Robert's throat.

Watching Robert's head rapidly bob as he engulfs Tabitha's erupting thick erection and Steve's big erection massaging my anal canal and prostate sends me into my own orgasm.

My slender muscular legs shudder and spasm with pleasure. I gasp for air as tremors of gratification pulse inside my body. I mash and clench my teeth. My entire body vibrates quivers and shivers. I dig my fingers into his hips and my toes spread apart in my sandals as I climax. Robert chokes and swallows Tabitha's loads of cum as my bursting throbbing python explodes deep inside of him.

"Oh! Robert, take my big load you little bitch!" I said as I shot multiple streams of thick hot semen deep into his clenching anus.

I pull out of Robert's ass and back up on Steve's muscular body. My erection drips big drops of semen as he fucks me with extreme violence. He grabs and pulls my hair as he fiercely and forcefully sodomizes me. I dig my fingernails into his hips as he rails me with his tremendous dick.

"Fuck my ass Steve!" I yell.

My big cock explodes in a 2nd orgasm and shoots a couple more small geysers of semen in the air. Several spurts of warm semen splatter my sandal clad toes.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Steve grunts.

"In my throat! Are you close?" I ask with a shriek.

"Yes! Now!" Here I cum! Steve groans.

He quickly pulls out of my gapping anus. I spin around and drop to my knees before his convulsing angry bloated cock. A huge shot of semen hits me on the forehead before I can engulf his cock. I inhale all eight of his thick inches' balls deep. He holds my head as I swallow the copious jets of hot delicious cum.

After I swallow Steve's big load I am surprised to see Robert and Tabitha intently watching my culminating act with Steve.

"Cut! Great job! That was very hot! That will be all for this shoot." Sam says with enthusiasm.

To be Continued

12