Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was pressed against the mattress, her eyes watering from the stench. It reeked of urine and dried semen, the pungent aroma burning in her nasal passages. Holding her firm with one hand, he whipped out his manhood with the other.

He pressed the angry head against her anal opening, ripping his powerful hips forward. The tight hole fought the invasion, to no avail. His entry wasn't going to be denied. She screamed, the pain unbearable as he reset his hips and fired into her again. She fought against his strength, trying to pull away. Trying to stop the inevitable. He was unrelenting. He was able to hold her in place with just his one arm, her hair so entangled in his fingers that she couldn't move her head. It was the start of a hate-fuck; her face making an impression into the thin mattress.

It was difficult for her to breathe, not just from the way he was holding her head, but because of the force with which he was taking her ass. There was no foreplay. No buildup. No lubricant was used; he was going in dry, and her anal walls were on fire as they stretched harshly to accommodate his meaty weapon.

She began sobbing as he raped her. At least that's how it felt, in both anger and agression. There was nothing about it that felt right. Her chest began to pound, feeling like her heart was going to explode out of it. Her breathing was so ragged that she started to black out. She didn't because he'd spank her ass every time she felt unresponsive. It was the worst sexual encounter she'd ever had.

He'd bottomed out after a couple of minutes of plowing ahead. He held himself still for the briefest of moments, not to allow her to get used to it, but to reposition himself. He got off his knees, squatting behind her on his bare feet. Pulling her up by her hair, her hands went to the mattress to hold herself upright, once again hoping to relieve the tension on her scalp.

He began jackhammering her, his pace fast and deep. Her heavy breasts began to slap together as he pounded her, his fat balls banging against her pussy, vibrating off her clit. Two minutes into the reaming, she began to feel pleasure. The steady thumping against her sensitive appendage started to reverberate through her groin.

He wasn't interested in whether she came or not. If she did, that was an accidental byproduct. His goal was to fuck her in such an unsettling way that it would set her off balance for the remainder of their weekend. He wanted her internal gyroscope out of synch, never knowing what to expect. It was the very reason she'd signed up to be his possession in the first place. He was just living up to his end of the agreement.

As she neared her orgasm, he sensed it. He knew why. His ball sack had become like a pendulum, it's weight doing perverse damage to her pussy when it landed. Suddenly it mattered if she came, to both of them. But from different perspectives. She was desperate for it. He was intent on denying it for the time being.

He kept the same frantic pace, but he changed the depth. Instead of going as deep as possible, he only gave her half his impressive length. The result was twofold. One, it increased the stimulation on the head of his cock, the sensations becoming more intense for him. The other was that his balls swung up from a different position, missing her wet slit altogether.

She wanted to reach up and frig herself, her climax seemingly seconds away. But with the position and force he was using, she couldn't move. Any attempt to lift one of her hands would mean her head would snap back from the way he was pulling her hair.

He lasted another minute or two before slamming forward one last time. He fell onto her, cumming deep into her anal cavity as his full body weight pressed against her much smaller frame.

She began bawling again after her pulled out, the emotional toll of their initial coupling rolling through her. It was like he'd ripped her soul out of her body through her ass, leaving behind an empty shell of herself lying on the filthy bedding. He left the room, but not before snapping his fingers.

Comet came racing in, finding her whimpering. He moved slowly toward her, sniffing at her neck. He pressed his nose against her shoulder, digging under it, pushing her as he growled quietly. She rolled over onto her back, her eyes closed as he began licking aggressively at her collar. That turned into him doing the same to her collarbone. Her hand went to his head, scratching him behind his ears. He flopped down next to her, his lower half lying over her legs, pinning her there. He resumed his work with his tongue, licking at her chin and mouth. She grinned and giggled a bit, even through her tears. Opening her mouth, she stuck out her tongue, licking at his nose and mouth in return before turning her head and wrapping her arms around his neck to hold him close, hugging him against her breasts.

"I'm okay, boy. I'm okay," she whispered as she stroked his head. Then she sighed, coming to terms with what just happened. Affirming to herself that it was exactly what she'd wanted when she asked Gerard to push her limits. Her smile widened as she cooed, "Fuck, that was awesome. Our owner is one incredible man, Comet."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday afternoon, May 17th -- DAY 1

Alex sat at his desk, if you could call it that. He was certainly sitting. And he was at his desk. But his mind was in another place. Having rearranged his schedule to accommodate his wife's weekend excursion, he was out of sorts. As much as he hated it, he sent one of his staff to court in his place, telling her to ask for a continuance. If the judge wouldn't grant it, she'd be forced to proceed without him.

He knew she was up to the task, but it still bothered him at first that he wasn't there in person for his client. Then again, in an odd way, his wife had been right. Too often he took on parts of cases that he could have easily delegated to others. It was part of his needing to be in control.

As he sat in his big leather chair, clutching his cell phone, the irony of that struck him hard. If there was one thing that he could be certain of at that very moment, it was that he no longer had command of what was happening in his life.

With the door to his office closed, he sat silently behind his desk. But he wasn't facing it. His chair was turned, and he was staring blankly out the huge windows behind it. His office overlooked the street below, his law firm occupying the entire ninth floor of the high-rise office building it was housed in.

He looked straight ahead at nothing in particular. That is until his mind would flash to what his wife might be doing at that very moment. Then his eyes would lock onto the window in the building directly across from him. The one for room 927 in the Marriott... the very room his wife used that first time she fucked her bull.

In his mind he could still see her in that window, her big bare tits pressed against the glass as her lover took her from behind. It was the moment he realized that not only were they actually going to live out what they'd both separately desired, but it was going to be far more erotic than he ever dared to imagine. Thereafter she decided mostly to use other hotels... or places, that were closer and more convenient to where she actually lived. But that didn't matter to Alex. Every time he thought of her being with her bull, his mind always ran to that first time.

The drive to the office after he'd dropped her off was nerve wracking. In fact, he was in the elevator, already having parked the Navigator in the parking garage when he first realized he'd arrived. He didn't remember actually driving at all, his brain only able to process what he'd watched his wife do just before he left.

Hours later, he sat in his luxurious chair, waiting for his day to end. He didn't want to leave too early, even though he could have. Instead he waited for the time he thought he'd need to leave to pick up the kids at their school.

He'd told Maggie, his executive secretary to hold all of his calls, and he holed up in his office. It seemed every time he'd tried to actually do some work, his cell phone would make that distinctive chime, alerting him to another text. Most of them were actually work related, but he'd ignore them once he saw who they were from. Yet once an hour or so he'd get one from his wife, reminding him she was being a slutty hotwife for his pleasure. In between those, he'd get one from her bull, with some nasty comment about how he was fucking her. Some of those contained pictures to provide proof that it was all really happening.

Hearing the alarm he'd set on his computer, he turned in his chair. He switched it off, and closed all the programs he'd opened but never looked at. That included his email, which he knew was blowing up. Instead he turned off the computer and grabbed his unopened briefcase, cursing beneath his breath that for the first time that he could ever remember, he went to work and didn't actually work.

Turning off the light, he opened the door, almost running into his secretary.

"Oh... excuse me Mr. --"

"I've told you a hundred times, Maggie, please call me Alex. I know you're my secretary, but..."

"Executive secretary," she corrected with an impish grin.

"Right. My point is I don't want us to be that formal."

The stunning little redhead was still relatively new, having only worked for him for six months. But she was incredible at her job, having caught on to his needs very early on. She was also a spitfire, starting with her flirty attitude to go along with a smoking hot body. She loved to accentuate her toned legs in very short skirts and very high heels. And her blouses always seemed to be able to show her ample cleavage while still being viewed as professional.

Blushing, she nodded. He had indeed offered numerous times for her to use his first name, and seeing the sincerity in his eyes, she finally acquiesced. "I'll try to remember that, Alex. Your wife called a few minutes ago. I know you told me to hold all of your calls, but I figured this was important. I was just about to knock."

"Why would my wife call me at the office?" he wondered aloud, thinking she'd call his cell phone like she always did since she never knew where to reach him.

Then he remembered their last conversation before she got out of the vehicle when he was dropping her off. She told him that he was not to call her, or text her while she was gone. She told him that unless there was an actual emergency, he was to leave her alone. The only direct contact she would have with him would be via texts, and he was not to text first, or text her back. The only person he could text was her bull, and that was only after he texted first. And even then, that text would need to have warranted a reply.

"She said she knew you'd be here today," Maggie answered quickly. "She figured you might be preoccupied since you weren't feeling well today. She wanted me to give you a message."

"Okay."

"She wanted to remind you that she's out of town at the spa getting a full makeover and that you need to leave soon to pick up your children."

"I was just heading out," he said, relieved it was just a reminder and not something else. Knowing Christina was simply using Maggie as a conduit for something that didn't involve what she was doing, but rather the kids, it all made sense to him.

"You know, I've never actually met her, but I kind of feel like I have. She just seems very nice."

"Thanks. She is nice."

"If you don't mind my asking, she's not the... jealous type, is she?"

"Of course not. Why?"

"Just wondering. We've always kind of hit it off. We've talked a lot, and we've shared some things... you know that. You've been with her before when we've talked. She's said some really outrageous things to me. So have I. But today she started asking me some personal questions and it kind of threw me off, although I don't know why."

"Personal? What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know... how old I am. My background. What I look like. She already knew I'm bisexual."

"What?"

"I told her... remember. Well, maybe she didn't share that with you. I was talking to her at the time. It was the day I called you about Ashley. Christina was basically flirting with me on the phone and I called her on it... told her I was Bi. It was just innocent fun. Like I said, I've only talked to her. I've worked for you for over six months and I've never even met her. But today was a little different. The weird one was when she asked if I found you attractive. I wasn't expecting that."

"My god... you didn't answer her, did you? That's illegal. You're my secretary for Christ's sake!"

"Again, I'm your executive secretary," she winked as she put her hand on his arm to calm him, offering a sexy smile. "Alex, relax. I'm a big girl. I've danced my way around a few nervous wives before. Besides, I really think she likes me. She insists I call her Chris. We've shared a lot of rather, well... naughty things. I just didn't expect some of the things she asked. And to answer your question, of course I answered her. The last thing I wanted to do is lie and then have her catch me in it. Then she would think we were doing something we shouldn't be," she giggled. "It's always better to be straight up with the boss's wife."

"So, what did you tell her?"

"I told her the truth. I just said that."

"No... specifically. What did you say?"

"I told her I'm twenty-seven. That I'm originally from Arizona. In reminded her I'm Bi. That I'm single and not dating anyone."

"She asked you that?"

"No. I offered. I was being open and honest. I told her that I've been doing this for five years... got my first legal secretary position right out of Arizona State. I recently moved here because I wanted to be near the beach... even though I'm a redhead, I don't freckle. I actually tan, and I love thinking of myself as a beach bunny. So, I told her I'm damn hot, even if I do say so myself," she laughed.

It was his turn to blush, and he felt himself begin to sweat a bit. She let out another giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"You, trying not to look at me. Don't worry, Alex. I won't tell anyone you stare at my ass. That's why I wear these skirts. I want to be noticed. Anyway, I told her I'm pretty, and flirty, but I'm also very professional. After all, I have a Bachelor's in Social Science, focusing on law and psychology. I know what profession I'm in and how sexual harassment works both ways. I also reassured her that even though I find you very, very attractive, she has nothing to worry about. At least as far as me. She did ask for my cell number and I gave it to her. I hope you don't mind."

"You're kidding."

"No. Like I said, I know where I stand. And I think she knows that too. I could feel it over the phone. I just wanted to tell you, since I've not really met her in person. I need my job, Alex. I wanted her to know that you both can trust me to be a devoted employee that you can both count on. Now... you best be going. You don't want to be late picking up the kids."

"Oh...RIGHT! Have a good weekend Maggie."

"You too, Alex. Try to enjoy yourself while your wife is away."

Twenty minutes later he snapped out of the trance-like state he was in, hearing his phone chime. He'd been driving aimlessly, going in the right direction, but not really recalling how he'd navigated to that point. It was a bit unnerving to think that he could be so pre-occupied that he was literally driving on autopilot. He glanced at the phone, seeing it was a text from Maggie of all people. Setting it aside, he waited until he was stopped at a light to check it out.

2:58 PM

Hi Alex. It's Mag. I just got a text from Christina. She wanted to make sure you were on your way. I told her you were.

"What the hell is Christina so worried about," he said to himself, thinking of his wife's continual reminders. Then again, he knew. The fact that he was driving and not paying all that much attention proved he was distracted, and therefore likely to forget. He was lost in that admission when the phone received another text. He had to wait until the next light to look at it.

2:59 PM

She wanted me to remind you that you have to arrive at the school from the north in order to pick them up.

That was information he didn't know. At least, he couldn't remember Christina ever telling him that before. She probably did in one of her daily recaps, telling him about her day as a mother and housewife. She always told him about her day, in hopes he might unwind by sharing what he could about his. He never offered; being the type that liked to try and forget what was going on at the office once he left. And now he had to admit he didn't pay all that much attention to what she would tell him, mainly because he found it routine and a bit boring.

Cursing himself for being an inattentive jerk, he made a quick turn to adjust his route so he could show up in the right direction. It made sense from the layout of the campus, but he never would have given it a thought without the text.

"Why the hell is Christina texting Maggie all of this? I know she said she wouldn't call, but this would be so much easier if she did." he grumbled. Before he could give it much additional thought, he got another one from Maggie.

2:59 PM

I hope you're getting these. I know you're driving.

Shaking his head, he chuckled before typing out a response.

2:59 PM

I am. You could have just called.

2:59 PM

LOL Yeah I guess. Habit. I text more than talk on my cell

2:59 PM

No problem.

The light changed, and he was on his way again. He had to wait for another one before he could check the phone, but he knew there was one waiting for him. As odd as it seemed, he was excited about it. It gave him something to think about besides what his wife was doing at that moment.

3:00 PM

She also said you might need some help with the kids this weekend. I'd love to. I'm available if you need me

"What the fuck?" he said aloud. "Why the hell would I need help? And why is she asking my secretary?"

He was puzzled by Christina's motives. Did she really think he was incapable of taking care of his own children for a couple of days? They weren't infants. They were actually pretty self-sufficient. And for a brother and sister two years apart, they rarely fought. All he could do was offer Maggie polite response. He didn't expect hers.

3:00 PM

Ok. I might. I'll let you know if I do

3:00 PM

I hope you're serious. I'd love an excuse to come out to the beach this weekend LOL

"Wait, what?" He reread the text, trying to figure out what it meant. He decided it was just an innocent reply. After all, it was a text. Who could really tell what someone was meaning in a text? He'd been in enough courtroom situations to prove that they were a horrible form of communication that could easily be misinterpreted.

He tried to put it out of his mind as he pulled up to the school. He was inching forward in a long line of vehicles, waiting to get to the front. He craned his neck, searching for his kids, but he wasn't close enough to the front of the school to see anyone clearly.

"Does no one ride a school bus anymore?" he wondered. His phone dinged again, and he absentmindedly hit the button on the screen to open the text. It had been several minutes since Maggie last sent him one, and he had deliberately not responded to it, thinking the conversation would die naturally. "What now?"

Instead of a text from Maggie, it was from Christina's bull. And it was more than a text. It was a picture... of Christina.

She was in the backyard of the house he'd dropped her off at. The collar was still around her neck, but it now had a dog chain attached to it, the other end of it hooked to a swivel stake in the middle of the yard. There was mostly thick green grass, but the circular area around the stake was mud and puddles; a worn area from where dogs had been tethered to the stake, yet moving about.