Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm also friends with Miguel. I shouldn't be asking you anything along these lines."

"Spoken like a true lawyer. Now, how about speaking like a red-blooded man? Obviously something has you curious. You're hard as a rock. Nice one, by the way," she winked as she stared blatantly at his tenting erection.

"Wow. This took a turn."

"I'm bored, Alex. Do you know how many times I've been to this aquarium? I can tell you all of their names. I'm not talking genus and species. I know them on a first name basis. That octopus in the first exhibit we saw... his name is Fred."

Alex cracked a smile. "I would have thought it was Ollie."

"Never go with the obvious. Seriously, Alex, you promised me an adult conversation. Please, I need this. Ask away."

He ignored the reference to his growing cock, focusing more on if, or how he was going to continue the discussion. He saw the lost look in her eyes and he softened.

"I hope I don't regret this. Christina didn't want me bringing this up."

"My nipple rings?" she snickered. "I hear she got some."

"What? How do you know that?"

"How do you think? Tommy told Bobby. It's not like they care. It was just a thing they talked about. They're kids, Alex. It's adults that make things weird. I'm turned on right now because you're turned on."

"Yeah, I'm trying to come to terms with all of this. Things are kind of changing in our marriage."

"Hmm... that sounds interesting. Let's talk about that!"

"Uh, I'm not going to go into all of it, but yes... Christina got nipple rings, and a navel piercing. She's kind of finding herself. I guess I am too. Anyway, today Tommy dropped the news that your nipple rings are a different color. Christina has gold. Yours are apparently silver."

"The ones I wore the day he saw me were. I have several different metals and types. Today I have gold barbells in."

His eyes glanced at her impressive chest again. She laughed and grabbed her thin shirt, pulling at the back to make the front tighter, forcing the decorative jewelry adorning her breasts to be ridiculously evident. He also easily made out her large, dark areolas.

"You like?" she teased.

"Very much."

"So, what else do you want to know about me?"

"The Saturday pool rules. Why didn't you say something to us?"

"Because I knew you and Christina would object. Well Christina... we know how she is. Well, we knew. You said things are changing between you. Let's hope she's lightening up. I was also raised Catholic, and that's why I stopped going. Life is too short to feel guilty all the time."

"Well, we'll see. It's... "

He was struggling to share anything, and she didn't want the conversation to die, so she continued her point. "Anyway, we knew you wouldn't let Tommy come over, and he would have been the only one of Bobby's friends not there. That would have hurt him more that seeing me naked. And the kids honestly don't give a shit about nudity. Not yet anyway. They just want to swim and have fun. We don't make a habit out of it. That's why it's just one day a week. But I think it's healthier to have them know there's nothing to be ashamed of being naked. To be honest, I've had to make sure of that."

He could tell by how she said that last sentence that Tommy's tale was spot on. "So you did used to be a dancer."

"That's the politically correct term we tell the kids. The term for adults is stripper. And I still am one."

"Yeah, right."

"So you think because I'm a mother of three kids in my mid-thirties, I have to give up my lucrative career in adult entertainment? I may only dance part-time now, but before I had Bobby, I'd bet I pulled in more in a year than you do now. I'm very good at my job."

"Holy... you're serious? Where?

"Planning to come see me?" she grinned widely.

"Uh... no."

"Too bad. I'd love to give you a lap dance. I guarantee you'd love it. I work three to four days a week. Three days one week, four the next. I work Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and every other Wednesday. My shift is from nine to two in the morning. You should come."

"I don't know. Maybe. It's just hard to believe. Miguel is okay with this?"

"He should be. He met me at a club. A different one... I like where I'm at now much better."

"So where is it?"

"I work at Deja Vu in Torrance."

"Torrence? Aren't there some closer to home?"

"Yeah, but they're not as clean, and they don't suit my style of dancing."

"What does that mean?"

"They're either bikini or topless. Deja Vu is totally nude," she winked. Alex was speechless, but his cock was doing the talking for him. Sabrina couldn't help but needle him about it. "Does that big thing throbbing in your shorts mean you're thinking of coming in for a VIP dance?"

"You do make an enticing offer?"

"If you do, you'll get to see the piercing I have in my clit."

He tried to act like what she'd just said hadn't fazed him. He shrugged it off and said, "Or you could just invite me to skinny dipping Saturday."

"I think you'd like the VIP room better."

"Why? Do you do things with the customers?"

"Other than show them a very up close view of pink?"

"You know what I mean. Have you?"

"Are you asking if I've ever done anything sexual with one of the customers, other than the one I married," she chuckled. He nodded. "Would you think poorly of me if I admitted I had?"

"No. I would assume it's against the rules, but I could see it happening under certain circumstances. I wouldn't judge you because of it, though."

"Hmm. Well, since you won't judge or think poorly of me, the answer is yes. I've given a lot of blowjobs... and licked a pussy or two, all in the name of 'entertainment'. It doesn't happen nearly as often as it used to. It happened a lot before Miguel, but now I'm a lot more... selective."

"Interesting choice of words."

"I'm a veteran. I'm established. I know how to make good money without doing that anymore."

"But you still do it?"

"I don't do it now because I have to. I do it when I want to. And it's not just oral, anymore," she admitted with a naughty smile.

"Wow. Okay."

"Don't seem shocked. I work as an adult entertainer. Sometimes very adult things happen as a result. So yeah, I do occasionally fuck one of my clients from time to time."

"But how do you decide who... and when?"

"I'm human, Alex. I get just as horny when I dance as the guys do that I dance for. When you're grinding your bare pussy against a really big cock of a really nice guy, sometimes you imagine taking things further. But like I said, I'm much more selective nowadays. The goal is to try to hook 'em early on by showing what you're willing to do, and get them to come back to see you again. It used to be about the payday. Find someone with deep pockets and suck them dry... figuratively and literally. That's the way it was back then."

"And now?"

"Now, I only cave to that temptation when it's someone I share an electric attraction to. Early in my career it was all about the money, so yeah... by definition I was a whore. Now it's all about the sex. They may pay me to dance for them at the club, but any fun we have afterwards is free."

"Afterwards?"

"I never do it at the club anymore. Too risky; I don't want to get fired because I love what I do. Deja Vu really watches that kind of stuff."

"What? Where do you go?"

"I have an upscale apartment I rent with six other girls. It's a block from the club. We use it for our getaways. I'll be honest, most of them are charging. I might be the only one that's fucking for the fun of it."

"Holy... does Miguel know?"

"Ha. Yes, Alex. I don't keep secrets from him. The apartment is in his company's name. He uses it as a write off. He actually owns the entire complex; it's one of four in the property management group within Orange county. Three of the girls live in that one. It's gated; has a golf course and two pools... it's pretty exclusive."

"So he's okay with you fucking around?"

"You already know the answer to that. You should probably know that he does it too. We have an open marriage, Alex. It would probably help to also understand the mindset of a lot of strippers. We work hard to not become emotionally attached to our customers. But we also try to push things to make them think that there's more of a connection there. Again, the goal is to make money. It's a job. In any job, repeat business is key to help sustainability."

"This sounds like an economics class."

"Well I learned it in college, so yeah. The fact that I became a stripper to help pay off my college loans and I fell in love with it and decided to make it my career is something I didn't see for myself, but I don't regret it. I wouldn't change a thing. Like I said, it's how I met my husband."

"True. So what was the point you were making about Miguel? You seemed to be heading somewhere with that."

"There were a couple. First, Miguel is a special man. It's why I fell in love with him. When he asked me out, I told him I didn't date anyone I danced for. He asked if I was seeing anyone and I told him I didn't have the time because I worked so much. And he hit me with a comment that changed me. He asked how I'd ever find love if all I ever did was be someone else's escape."

"Wow. That's actually deep."

"Yeah. So, he persisted. Just coffee. No strings. And it was incredible. When we went to leave, he stuck out his hand and gave me his number. Told me he was never going to come to club again, so if I ever wanted to talk, to give him a call. And he left. I waited, Alex. It was three months before I called him. I couldn't get him out of my mind. He answered on the first ring, I asked if he remembered me, and he laughed. He said it would be impossible for him to forget the love of his life."

"Okay, that's some pickup line."

"I thought the same thing. We met at the same coffee shop, and we picked up right where we left off. We didn't talk about what I do, or even his job. We talked about life... and dreams. About goals. Then, same thing. He left with a handshake and an offer to be there to talk to whenever I needed it. I was confused, and a bit put off. I went another two months, and I found his card in my purse and I had tinge of angst. I was really excited, yet I was miffed. Anyway, I argued with myself for three days, and I finally called."

"What happened?"

"I asked him what his deal was. He laughed, which didn't help at first. But then he asked if I was seeing anyone yet. I told him no, and he asked why. I gave the same answer. My career; no time. He said he'd wait until I had the time, and he hung up."

"Holy fuck."

"Yeah. Like I said, special man. I called him back, we met at our coffee shop, and we had a much more personal conversation. I told him I wasn't going to stop being a stripper. It was my career, and I loved it. He shrugged and said he wasn't going to stop building his contracting business, and that he had a long-term business plan he was working toward. I told him part of my job entailed occasionally giving sexual favors to customers. He said he'd fucked a cocktail waitress two weeks before, and he had a date with a building inspector that weekend that he was sure would end up intimate. I actually got a bit jealous, which surprised me. He saw the look in my eyes, and he said he'd cancel it, but that it would damage our relationship."

"What?"

"I know. I told him we didn't have one. But he disagreed. I'll never forget it Alex. He said, 'Sabrina, I'm know I'm the only man you're seeing outside your work. We've been in a relationship since we met. You just haven't admitted it to yourself. I've already accepted you for who you are. I don't care what you do or who you do it with. I only expect that you'll provide me that same trust.' Then he asked me when was the last time I'd had sex. I knew what he meant. He meant outside the club. I started crying, and he held me. He came to my side of the booth and held me for over an hour. It was the first time I'd been touched by a man with my clothes on in over a year. That's when I fell in love with him. I've been in love ever since. And that's because he was true to his word. He's never tried to change me. Never asked me to stop dancing. Never blinked an eye when I said I was going back to the club after Bobby was born. He supports what I love doing. Not every man can do that."

"I would expect not many could," Alex replied. He counted himself among them. As much as he loved the idea of Christina becoming a hotwife, and the excitement he felt knowing she might be doing something that very minute, it was still a struggle for him to let that angst go.

Sabrina saw that look. She'd seen it many times in the eyes of men she'd strip for. It was a desolate longing; the desire for a spark of excitement right there beneath the surface. She decided to wait to question, instead focusing on her life story, hoping that sharing hers would help her friend open up. She wasn't being nosy. She could feel his uneasiness, and she wanted to be there for him if he needed it. It was that compassion for others that helped make her so good at her job.

"So, we made the relationship official. I'm not going to say it was all smooth sailing. Truth be told, I struggled early on with him being with other women. But we've been together twelve years now, and I've come to realize it's for him exactly what it is for me. It's just sex, and it makes what we share together even better. Miguel doesn't play around as often as I do... and I'm not as slutty as I used to be, but we both have people we enjoy being with. And yes, we've had our share of threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes. But... all I'm offering you is a lap dance," she giggled. "I hope you'll come."

"Well... I'll think about it. I'd be lying if I said it didn't excite me."

"I can tell by your bulge. Look, I don't want to keep pushing about the club. If you decide to show up sometime, great. If not, I understand. Why don't we talk about something else. Tell me about why Christina decided to get the nipple rings. What's changed in your marriage?"

"I'm not sure where I'd even start," he sighed.

"That's easy. Is she fucking other men yet?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday afternoon, March 21st

Christina had just finished changing the sheets on her huge king-sized bed. As she carried the soiled ones downstairs to the laundry, she found herself clutching them close to her body, inhaling deep. She wanted to capture that distinctive, pungent aroma and wear it like a perfume. It saddened her that the bedroom would smell less like nasty sex. The only positive was she'd be recreating that scent in less than an hour. At least she hoped.

She'd tried to take a nap, hoping to rest her tired, sore body. She'd been throughly used just the day before, and yet she'd willingly signed up for a repeat, and then some. Hell, she was the one that was orchestrated it. Instead of sleeping, she drew herself a steaming hot bubble bath, and she soaked with her eyes closed until she felt the water began to chill.

Slipping out, she coated her entire body with a silky lotion, before sitting in front of the vanity for an hour doing her hair and makeup in the sluttiest fashion possible. It took her a while to get it just the way she wanted it. She'd never set out with that goal in mind. She didn't wear false eyelashes often, but she was pleased with how they looked.

She went about completing some household chores, excited by the fact that she was doing them in nothing but her heels.

"I hope I can be like this around the house more often with the family home," she sighed happily. She'd taken her top off before they left, kissing them all goodbye in just the thong of her bikini. It was a stretch to think she'd parade around nude all the time, but if her son wasn't fazed by a Saturday of skinny dipping at a friend's house, who was to say she couldn't. There was no evidence to believe it would scar her children.

"What are you worried about, Christina! There are families that go to nudist resorts... why am you so worried about it? If you see a change in their behavior, then you'll stop," she reasoned with herself. That was quickly followed by, "You do this all the time. Stop second guessing yourself and embrace the changes in your life you want to make!"

She stepped outside onto the deck overlooking the pool, the huge hot tub off to her left. She sat down with a light salad she'd prepared, along with a large water. She hadn't hydrated enough the day before, and she knew that was part of the reason she was so sore. "No different than working out," she nodded as her fork sank into the fresh greens.

The sun had yet to crest over the house, the deck still in the shade. The pool was totally in the sun, and she suddenly wished she'd gone for a swim before she got herself ready for her playdate. A few laps would have done her good. Instead, she finished her lunch and went about doing her yoga routine, using a mat she kept in a bin with the beach towels by the jacuzzi. She'd never done it naked before, and as she got into it, she felt her horniness rise.

"Yes... I definitely have to start being naked around the house more often."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday afternoon, March 21st

Billy recognized the car gliding around the corner, easing to a crawl to navigate the speed bump on the approach to the gate. He'd never seen that particular one before, but there were several BMW 420i convertibles within the gated beachfront community where he worked. None of them were the brilliant metallic blue that was coming to a stop by the guard house, but that wasn't what made it stand out to him. It was the stunning blonde behind the wheel that Christina had described perfectly. Almost too perfectly; she was a goddess in heels.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Gardner. You're looking especially ravishing today," he greeted as if he knew her, even though they'd never met. She was instantly captivated by both his playfulness and his smile, which seemed as bright as the southern California sky.

Playing along, she quipped, "Good afternoon, Billy. But I believe the ravishing comes a little later today. Or is it ravaged? Yeah, that's it. I'd rather you make me look revaged. What time do you get off work?"

"Ha! Five o'clock."

"I should be good and warmed up by then. I'm hope you're looking forward to this as much as I am."

"Definitely. I won't be there until probably six. I have to take the scenic route."

"Chris told me. Don't worry. I'll save a spot for you," she teased.

"Any one I want?" he shot back.

"I have three open for business. I'm sure you'll find a home."

"Damn, girl."

"I know, right?" she winked.

"I need your license to get you into the system. Christina wants you set up on the frequent visitor list. Hard to argue with that logic."

She handed him her ID, and he entered all the pertinent information. Using the camera systems, he glanced at the one honed in on her plate number so he could have record of the car besides the basic description. Handing the card back, he grinned. "You're all set, Brandi," he nodded as he pressed the button to open the gate. "Do you know where you're going or do you need directions?"

"I've got her address in my GPS. I'm good."

"Okay. I'll see you a little later."

"Yeah you will. Bring your A game, Billy. Chris bragged about you."

"Will do."

She drove through the gate, the other two individuals in her car barely being acknowledged by Billy while he conversed with her. He'd given a knowing wave when she pulled up; they offered manly nods in return. They all knew why they were there. There was no sense hashing out the details. The women would do that.

Taking a turn in the development, Brandi caught her smile in the rearview mirror. She was excited about Billy. He was even more of a hunk than Christina let on.