Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was cruising the highway, he returned his attentions to his co-pilot, who had looked into the back of the van herself, doing her own contortionist routine, although it was much more graceful.

"You're right. It's like we're alone," she said as she sat back straight.

"Yep. Just the two us. It's incredible how technology changes things. So. You want to know what's going on at my house."

"Only if you want to share."

"I've already told you. Would you like to see it?"

"Oh my God. You have cameras in the bedrooms?"

"No... but now that you say it, maybe I should. Although really, that would change things. It's more incredible, and unsettling when she surprises me."

"How does she do that?"

"Reach behind my seat. My laptop is in the leather satchel."

Sabrina retrieved it, and he told her there was a set of earbuds in the center console. "In case one of them takes their earphones off," he nodded toward the back.

She opened the computer, and he guided her through the navigation she'd need. She was going to rag on him for the blatant lack of security, including lame passwords, but she was too excited. Instead she waited for him to instruct her what to do next.

"Christina sent me quite a few texts while we were at the aquarium. I haven't looked at them, but they were all videos. She's playing to my fantasies. She calls me a cuckold. I prefer stag."

"If you're fucking other people too, then that's what you are. That's what Miguel is. Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Fucking other women."

"Yes," he said confidently, thankful that his recent encounters with Ashley had led to him being able to answer the question the way he wanted. Then, for whatever reason, he confessed, "But to be honest, I know I'm both, like she says I am."

"I can sense you're conflicted. It's okay to want to be both, you know. As long as you know which one you're learning toward at any given time, it's healthy. We're not always in the same mood all the time. Which one do you feel like now?

"Honestly, most of the day I've felt like her cuck, because I know what she's doing, and I'm not."

"Good."

"Good? How is that good?"

"Because you're clear about it. Not confused. And it gives me a chance to flip the switch and get you into stag mode tonight." Her laughter pierced his eardrums, and he wondered what it meant. Yet she'd moved on. "What do I do now?"

"Oh. Open my video player. I uploaded what she sent to my account. They should be at the top of the links. Just check the date and times I sent them."

Before she did, she noticed they were approaching I-110 on the I-405. "If you want to come see me dance, take the exit just past the interchange. It's just down there to the south. Less than a mile from where we are now, although it's a little longer because of what it takes to navigate it."

Alex tried to look in that direction, but he had to be mindful of the exchange to head north. "Huh. I guess it's not that far from home."

"No place is too far if you get to see pussy once you get there," she teased. Hitting the link button, the most recent video he'd uploaded began to play. It was much longer than all the other ones she'd sent, at over five minutes. "Holy fuck!" she yelped, before snapping down the lid of the laptop.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"You're wife is playing on a whole new level, Alex. That was so hot I think I just came, and I only saw thirty seconds of it!"

"What... what was she doing?"

"More like who, and the answer looked like everyone!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday afternoon, March 21st

Billy finally reached the gate, having traversed the narrow path of sand through the thick vegetation. It was hidden, not visible from the beach; trees and tall grasses hiding the entrance, not to mention the natural curves it the trail between the sand dunes.

It had been a journey to get there from the public beach access, the hike along the Pacific shoreline beautiful, if he'd bothered to look. He was too busy carrying his shoes, looking in the other direction, toward the expensive homes that were up on the hillside that bordered the ocean. He was also using his phone, following Google maps, making sure he didn't lose his bearings.

"Lewis and Clark would have killed for one of these," he quipped as he found his destination.

Putting the phone in his pocket, he located the keypad for the security system. For the first time, he was nervous. It felt weird to be entering the property through a back entrance. Then again, the whole idea of why he was there seemed like a dream. Any reservations dissapeared when he entered the secret code.

The pad beeped as he pressed the numbers. He even said them out loud as he touched each one. "Two... six... nine... eight... six... nine." The system beeped again, and the lock mechanism released. Turning the latch, he stepped through. "Boytoy," he chuckled. "She's one wild woman!"

He found a large plastic bin just inside the gate once he'd closed it. Inside was a note reminding him to remove all his clothes and leave everything inside. A minute or so later he was closing the lid.

"This is so surreal," he remarked as he made his way to the house, past the pool house, the pool, and up the stairs to the deck. The back door was unlocked, and he stepped into the house. It felt odd to him, like he shouldn't be there. Certainly not naked with a raging erection.

Coming in off the kitchen, he saw the small white spiral staircase to his right. Knowing the bedrooms were likely upstairs, he figured that was as good a way to get there as any. He was a little surprised it led him directly to the action.

Michael was on his back, fondling Christina's breasts as she rode him wildly. Brandi was lying next to them with her legs held wide, Derrick hammering away at her juicy pussy. They were in the middle of round three. The first was Christina and Brandi going at each other for almost an hour, making the horny men wait through countless orgasms for each.

When Brandi finally rolled off, her head hanging over the foot of the bed, Christina gasped for air.

When they calmed, Christina moved up to her elbows, staring at her cocks throbbing in the near distance as if they were detached. Yet she was aware they belonged to the gorgeous muscular men standing behind them.

"B, which one was the second to get naked?"

"Uh... it... it was Derrick."

Her smile widened as she admired his well-defined torso. Widening her thighs a little, she said, "Congratulations. You're next."

"Fucking belt!" Michael griped again.

"Yeah. Poor baby has to settle for Brandi," Brandi mocked on a low, moronic masculine voice.

"I'm sorry, B. You know how I feel about you. But now he gets bragging rights for being the first of the manager group to fuck her."

"Don't you forget it," Derrick grinned as he headed toward the bed.

"I'm sucking that first," Christina warned.

"I've got no problem with that!"

"C'mere, loser. I want to suck you too," Brandi teased Michael.

While Christina swallowing her cock whole, Brandi did the same, but upside down. That allowed Michael to fuck her face harder, and he could reach down her body and fuck her pussy with his fingers. The first orgasm he gave her that way was incredible.

By the time she spun around so Michael could fuck her, Christina was being fucked doggy style, and Derrick was yanking violently on her long brunette hair. Spying her friend's phone on the mattress next to her, she picked it up and took a couple of pics.

"Video!" Christina yelled out. "Take a video!"

That was one of several that Brandi took in between the fucking she did on her own. All of the first ones were limited to about a minute in length so they could easily be texted. There was the one of her bring ravaged by Derrick, followed by a nice one of his huge load of cum oozing out of her cunt. Then there was one of her riding Michael.

It was then that Brandi saw Billy in the corner of the room, silently watching. It was like he was patiently waiting his turn, but she had other ideas.

"It's time, Chris. Billy's here."

Her head snapped toward the bedroom door. "Where?"

"Behind you. Came up the back stairs."

Swiveling her head in the opposite direction, she realized the moment of truth had arrived. "I'm scared, B."

"You're a slut. You were born to do this. I've already lubed your ass. Time to get DP'd!"

"I'm in," Billy grinned.

"Not so fast, beach boy. Your mine!" Brandi said as she pushed Derrick off of her.

"Hmm... even better. I get you all to myself."

"In a bit. First I've got to get Chris comfortable."

"I'm not sure that's ever going to be possible, considering what you've got me thinking about trying," her nervous friend admitted.

"You're going to be fine, Chris. C'mon Derrick. You're going to be the first of the group to fuck ass too."

"Fucking belt!" Michael joked, no longer really peeved at his poor choice of clothing options that morning. After all, he'd already plowed Brandi's tight pussy until he came inside it, and now he was fucking Christina's. Hard to think of being the loser as he stared up into her anxious eyes. "Look at me, Christina. Look into my eyes. Just focus on my eyes."

She did as Brandi guided Derrick into position, having her bend forward a little more to make the entry easier. Brandi held his slick shaft, putting the head against her entrance. Derrick eased forward, pressing, until his sizable tip popped inside past her tight anal ring.

"Oh God!" she trembled.

Michael knew he was breaking her rules, but he also knew it would calm her.

"Relájate Christina. Eres tan bonita en este momento. La perfecta señorita guarra. B tiene razón. Naciste para ser tomado por múltiples hombres. Eres igual que B. Amas las pollas grandes. Muéstranos quién eres realmente."

She moaned her approval as Derrick sank deeper, nodding as her eyes snapped shut. She bit her bottom lip as she felt the discomfort increase, a sharp inhale consuming her as the mixture of pleasure and pain sorted itself out. Thankfully, pleasure was winning the battle, but it was not without struggle. She fell to Michael's chest, pressing hers into him. He gently caressed her sides, whispering encouragement to her in Spanish. She responded in kind, the erotic conversation seemingly between the two of them.

That is until she pressed up, her hands going to Michael's chest. She barked for Derrick to start fucking her harder, and screamed out in ecstasy when he and Michael began alternating strokes.

Brandi was by Billy's side, wondering what he must be thinking. After all, the action was like a porn movie in desperate need of subtitles. It was no doubt the reason Christina had originally insisted that only English be spoken in the house, fearful that one of her guests wouldn't be able to understand. The expression on the young studs face said as much.

She began stroking his cock as he watched Christina, not that she minded his being distracted. It was quite the show. She even teased him about it, although he didn't reply. How could he if he didn't speak the language?

Finally he sighed and quietly said, "Nunca la he visto más hermosa."

Brandi shouldn't have been surprised considering the way the day had progressed, but she was. "Well I'll be damned."

"What?" Billy replied with a smirk.

"Is there anyone in southern California that doesn't speak Spanish?" she laughed.

"Yes, but there's a good percentage that does, which is why I learned it. I'm on the waiting list to join the highway patrol, so it seemed like a good idea to be able to talk with the people I want to protect and serve in a way that makes them comfortable."

"Damn... that's. Damn."

"Besides, for whatever reason, it looks like it's going to come in handy tonight. Do you want to fuck in English or Spanish," he joked.

"We're supposed to be speaking English in the house, Spanish if we go outside. But apparently she's changed her mind. Maybe it's got something to do with what she's doing."

"I'm more interested in what I'm about to do with you," he winked.

"The hostess comes first. Why don't you give her the full slut experience and make her airtight while I take a video of it for her husband."

"I get to fuck you afterwards, right?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way, love," she grinned.

Billy stood and walked on the mattress to the head of the bed. Moving forward, he grabbed Christina by the hair, and said, "Hola hermoso. Es hora de que me chupes la polla como la mujer que eres. ¿Qué clase de mujer eres?"

"Soy una puta bonita. Ahora folla mi boca, por favor.

Brandi let the action play out, content to be on the sidelines and watch. Her focus was on Christina, wanting her to enjoy the experience; hoping it would lead to more incredible nights like it down the line. There was no jealousy, or even envy. She'd been in her place many times. She was honestly thrilled for her new friend.

Instead she took a couple of videos, but she knew there was a better one to come. The one she'd send to Alex on Christina's behalf.

Christina's back arched as she came violently, her whole body shaking. She couldn't scream out because Billy wouldn't let go of her hair, his cock shoving back and forth down her throat.

That scene played out again and again, with her cumming almost continuously. Whenever she started to come down from an orgasm, another would crash into her.

Brandi could sense it coming. She'd been with both Michael and Derrick enough to recognize their approaching orgasms. She was giddy that it was going to be close together. Her hope was that Billy had enough self-control to add to the chain reaction that was about to happen.

She began recording, standing to the side to catch the profile of the foursome. Derrick bucked up first, announcing his climax. As soon as he started cumming, he moved back and held just the tip of his massive cock inside her pulsing anal ring. Michael quickly followed, positioning his cockhead just inside her pussy in much the same manner. It wasn't their first time being filmed having sex. They both understood the cinematic value of the money shot.

Derrick pulled out and gracefully got out of the way. Michael scooted down slightly while lifting Christina's midsection. His cock sprang free, bobbing wildly as Christina's holes gaped open for the camera that was focusing in from the foot of the bed. Cum poured out of her ass and pussy, landing all over his shaft. Michael knew it would happen, but he also knew the man underneath would be rewarded for that sacrifice. Always.

Brandi quickly moved to the opposite side, and caught Billy pulling out of her mouth. She got her wish, as he began stroking the head of his cock, firing blast after blast directly onto Christina's face, splattering her eyes and extended tongue. The incredible smile on her freshly painted face lit up the room. He forced his cock back into her mouth, making her suck him dry; her excited grin still evident around his shaft.

Brandi spoke Spanish, telling Christina it was her duty to clean up Michael and Derrick as well. Christina spun around and sucked Derrick first, before licking up everything she'd spilled onto Michael. They were both spent for the moment, only Billy remaining hard.

Finally sitting back on her haunches, she looked into the camera. "¡Eso fue increible! ¡Hagámoslo de nuevo!"

Brandi laughed and said, "I thought you wanted us to speak English in the house."

"Fine! That was incredible! Let's do it again!"

"It's my turn with beach boy. And the other two need to recover. They've both cum twice already, and it's going to be a long night. They have to pace themselves."

Christina pouted for the camera, her lower lip sticking out, cum dripping from it. "I need another cock to play with!"