Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 15

Story Info
Alex gives away Ashley; Christina is controlled from afar.
13.6k words
4.63
5.7k
2

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2021, All rights reserved -- mimaster

Alex gives away Ashley; Christina is controlled from afar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday morning, March 23rd

The two friends had been sitting in Christina's driveway for ten minutes. Five of that were spent with Brandi just trying to wake her up. As she came to, still incredibly high from the amount of THC she'd smoked the night before and navigating the fog caused by the sedative she didn't know she'd been given, Christina tried to come to terms with her current situation.

"Did you drive me all the way home like this?" she asked as she realized she was naked, and the top of the sporty convertible was down.

Brandi shrugged and fibbed, saying, "Yes."

Christina actually glossed over her reply, discovering what she was wearing. She just didn't know what it was. Blinking incoherently, she wondered, "What is this thing?"

"Yeah... Look Chris, I've got to be somewhere. I don't have a lot of time to rehash everything that happened last night. I need you to pay close attention, because I'm only going to go through all of this once. Are you able to comprehend what I'm saying? You went through quite the ordeal. What do you remember?"

"Smoking that fucking drug so many times I might be high from now on."

"What else?"

"Fucking. Lots and lots of fucking."

"How was it?"

A naughty smile appeared as she recalled how it felt to be hammered by so many different cocks, all while under the influence of the pure pot she'd smoked. Often. "It was as incredible as you described it would be. Fuck... I can't believe I did that."

"Me either, but now you know that I didn't lie to you about that drug. You're still a bit high right now, you've got no hangover, and the sex was enhanced. That's good... now just remember what I told you about all the other drugs. If I'm not there with you last night, you'd still in that hotel room coming down off of heroin and you'd seriously be thinking about giving your pussy to some drug dealer to get another fix and feel that euphoria again. As it is, you should be in the clear with Gerard now, but never put yourself in a situation with him in the future where herion or cocaine become an option. Okay?"

"Yeah. I understand."

"I really hope you do, because I have no intention of having to watch you go through that again. And if there's a next time, it will be heroin. I guarantee it."

"Are you serious?"

"Definitely! Look, I'm glad were going to get to still be friends, but I'll be honest... it would have been better if you would have listened to me and just walked away from him. Frankly, you probably still should. You have too much to lose to risk being with him, and l love you too much to be a part of that again, and I know he'll make me now."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm the one that convinced him not to shoot you up with H. I promised him I could get you to be compliant and do what he wanted."

"You mean getting me to accept the fact that he was going to whore me out."

"To be blunt about it, yes. He wanted the guaranteed payday, and I talked him into letting me get you high on wax instead. If you fuck up like that again, he's going to make me shoot you up with H. He might even make me do it and sell us both. Either way, it won't be pretty and it likely won't end well for either of us. Hopefully you learned your lesson and we'll both be spared that fate. The good news is I was right. He made twenty-five hundred selling his pussy last night."

"He did?" she asked, somewhat surprised.

"Yeah. That's even with the price going down bigtime at the end of the night. You were one used up whore, but there was still a line waiting to hammer you because word got out that a hot white pussy was for sale. He actually made a few hundred extra because of sheer volume. You were fucked by sixteen men last night, Chris. I was impressed."

"Six... teen?"

"Yep. The spent bullets are hanging from your belt," she informed, literally pointing at the condoms attached to her. She even lifted a couple of them to make sure Christina grasped what she was being told. "You need to leave them like that until he tells you that you can take them off. He's not done owning you. You still have some things to prove in his eyes. The collar on your neck stays on too."

"Seriously, what is this contraption?" Christina wondered, knowing all along what it was. She just didn't want to believe it.

"Like I said, you still belong to him. He doesn't trust you right now, because you gave his pussy away to Michael and Derrick. That contraption, as you call it... is a chastity belt."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Very. Again, I really need you to pay attention. Here's the way this is going to work. There's a wire tie on you now that holds it on instead of a lock. It's numbered. That one is number 100. When you need to take it off to shower or go to the bathroom, you'll need to text Gerard. He's committing to making himself available to you, and he will answer you as quickly as he possibly can. Just don't wait until the last second before you have to go. You have to give him time to respond."

"I can't just go, and then let him know?"

"Ha! Are you kidding!? You blew that by fucking his employees with his pussy. So no. You text, he responds with a facetime, and he watches you until you finish and put it back on. You'll use the next number in sequence... so 101 has to be the next tie you use to secure it."

"Wait. He's going to watch me go to the bathroom."

"He's going to watch to make sure you don't masturbate. You're not allowed to cum until the next time he fucks you."

"Well when the hell will that be?"

"When he feels you deserve it. Don't test him, Chris. He's testing you. Don't get that backwards and think you know what's best, or that you have control. You don't. He aims to make sure you understand that from now on. I've got a bag with a hundred and ninety-nine more of those ties. I don't think he's going to make you go through all of them, but you need to be prepared for this challenge to take a while."

"A while? How long is a while?"

"I dunno. A couple of weeks?" she shrugged. "It depends on how you respond, to be honest. You could always just stop seeing him, which would be best. I mean that. On the other hand you're about to hit the mother load of orgasmic pleasure if you can discipline yourself and see this through."

"I know you keep throwing that out there, but I'm not going to stop seeing him. I can't."

"You can't? Why not?"

"I don't know. I can't explain it. There's just something about him. About this... experience. I mean, I was scared to death last night. Early on, when I was paying for the room with my pussy -"

"HIS pussy! Get that through your head," she interjected.

"You're right. It's obviously his," she sighed as she looked down at the chastity device secured to her pelvis. "My point is that I honestly thought my life was over. I was sure I wouldn't get through that first fuck without ending up getting stuck in a vein with a needle. I was convinced I was on my way to becoming a heroin addict. But then, somewhere in the middle of all of it? Oh my God. This one guy finished ramming the shit out of me. It was fucking glorious. I was so fucking high and I'd been cumming for like five minutes straight off and on... riding an electric wave that rolled through me. My clit was on fire. I was gushing. God, it was amazing."

"Again. I told you... THC really enhances the sex. I'm so glad you trusted me."

"It's not like I had much choice, but I am too, B. More for the 'scared straight' talk about the harder drugs, but you were definitely right about the wax. Anyway, the guy pulls out after he cums, and then he starts wailing away on my ass. He spanks me as hard as he can for a good couple of minutes. It hurt like hell because of the beating I took with the belt earlier. But I'm getting wet from it. It hurts, and yet it feels really good. It feels right. I'm lying there bawling and whimpering from the sting of his hand. I can feel the heat on my skin. He finally gets up and leaves and I'm disoriented from the drugs and the sex and being blindfolded. It takes me a little bit to realize I'm alone in the room. You and Gerard must have been out on the walkway somewhere. Doesn't matter... anyway, I'm still crying when I hear Comet. He got up onto the bed with me and he started to sniff at my neck. He nudged me with his nose, pushing me. Since I was wearing the blindfold the entire time, I've never seen him, but it's pretty obvious he's really fucking big and powerful. He wants me to move, so I rolled over onto my back. He... he began to lick at the collar. All around it. My shoulders. My upper chest. He was really going at it. Saliva everywhere. He's drooling all over me. He ends up laying down next to me. Hell, part of him was actually on me. He must have tasted the salt on my skin from me sweating or something... but he just kept licking. He moved to my face, and I giggled. He reacted with a soft mewl of some kind. The next thing I knew I was patting his head, pulling him closer, letting him do what he wanted. He licked all over my face. My tits. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it was loving. It was like cuddling after sex. He knows this collar," she said, toying with it. "It's probably his."

"It is in a way. He wears one just like it. He knows the smell. Gerard uses it as the way to let him know you're a part his life now. It's the reason he knew you were to be protected. You really do belong to Gerard when you wear it. Comet associates the smell of the collar with your scent now. It's imprinted on his brain. He's very smart, very well-trained, and very, very loyal."

"Yeah, I found that out. He eventually settled down, resting his head just below my chin. I kept petting him, and he'd kind of softly growl in his throat. I don't know. Maybe it was the drugs, but I've never experienced anything like that before; that kind of closeness to an animal. I get all worked up thinking about it. The fact that I couldn't see him made it all the more intense. If I'm being honest, that's actually the memory I'm going to cherish most from last night. Him loving on me like that when he heard me crying. He was definitely protecting me. I felt safe and loved."

"That's really a sweet sentiment, Chris."

"Yeah. Anyway, believe it or not, Comet is a big reason why I'm not going to call things off with Gerard. I know it may sound crazy since I know this small part of Gerard exists now... his dangerous side. But a man that can have a pet that devoted to him, and that does exactly what his owner wants him to do; that's the essence of who Gerard really is. I want to be close to that."

"Ha! You're owned by that right now, sweetie. Look, I'm still going to be uneasy that you're going to keep exploring with him, but I also know with that behind you, sexual nirvana awaits. Just don't lose sight of the challenge that's ahead of you. These next few weeks are going to be difficult. Make sure you focus. We can't go through a night like we just did and have a slip up. Okay?"

"Okay," she nodded.

"All right. Let's get you inside. You're not allowed to get dressed, but Billy told me at the gate that your kids went with Miguel this morning. He took them to breakfast, and then they're going to a movie. He also said your husband is off having his threesome, so you'll have a chance to get yourself settled."

"Alex is home."

"He is?"

"Yeah. As much as I fucked up by fucking Michael and Derrick, he fucked up worse with that Ashley. She got fired."

"What!? Why?"

"Because the dumbass told her to fuck the judge in the case they were involved in together. He challenged her, trying to be something he's not."

"What's that?"

"A Dom. He's definitely dominant in the courtroom, but you know as well as I do that he's never been that way in his sex life. If he were, you and I aren't sitting here. I wouldn't even know you."

"Well thank God for that," she winked.

"I agree, but that doesn't change the fact that she did what Alex told her to do, then she had to tell her firm she couldn't be in that judge's court any more."

"She told them she fucked him!?"

"No. It had to do with something else, but that's the real reason behind the reason. Anyway, they fired her. Now Alex has to help her. Knowing him, he'll represent her. But in the meantime he was working on getting her a job... stripping at Sabrina's club. And that made him have to call off the threesome with Sabrina and Consuela."

"Why? Miguel has the kids."

"Actually, I don't know why Miguel has the kids. Regardless, Alex knew he couldn't go to the club, because Ashley would be there. He's a great lawyer. I'm certain he's going to represent her. Because of that he wouldn't take the risk of being in a strip club at the same time she's there no matter what, even just to watch her dance. And he knew I had to leave because of my fuck up... he means he should be here."

"Hmm... let's go find out."

"How?"

"We ring the doorbell."

"You just want me standing in front of my house like this. You know, we can go in through the garage with the keypad. Alex had Miguel put a new battery in it when he came over to fuck us."

"Mmm... yeah he did," she happily reminisced about Christina's well-hung neighbor and how he railed her. "And having you naked on your stoop is a part of it. But I also want to see the look on Alex's face when he sees you. I think it's the perfect way for you to introduce him to your mentor."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday morning, March 23rd

Alex was fucking Sabrina from behind, his sexy neighbor on her knees, her face buried in Consuela's sweet pussy. They'd spent the night together, the three them involved in a hot, torrid threesome. It was epic, the stuff of carnal legend. The two women were so energetic, and so competitive, it made for an explosive performance. It wasn't the strip show he'd fantasized about ever since he'd learned that the woman his cock was plowing wasmore than just his sexy neighbor, but was also in fact an exotic dancer. It was so much better, even without getting to see her on stage. The feisty fireball that was Consuela had seen to that.

They'd expended so much energy that they crashed about six in the morning. They slept for a couple of hours, but were roused by Consuela's movement. She'd woken up still horny, and was between them trying to masturbate.

Alex put a stop to that, eating her out while Sabrina sucked his cock to life. Then he fucked the younger cousin, bringing her to two climaxes before changing things up and stuffing his big shaft into Sabrina from behind. They'd been going at it like that for a solid ten minutes when they were interrupted.

"What's that?" Consuela asked.

"The doorbell," Alex responded bluntly, perturbed that his carnal lust was being disturbed by the intrusion.

"Who the fuck would be ringing your doorbell?"

"What time is it?"

She glanced at the alarm clock on the nightstand. "A little after ten."

"It's probably Christina. She doesn't have the key. She didn't drive. She's locked out."

"Can't she come in through the garage?"

"We're having a battle over the door opener."

"What?"

Totally forgetting he'd had Miguel solve the problem in order to let himself into the house to actually fuck his wife just two nights before, he said, "The battery died. Christina thinks it's my job to open up the keypad and change it out. It's a nine-volt. She says it falls into the same category as smoke detectors, so I have to do it. My take is she's home all the time and there's no ladder involved. So she can do it her fucking self."

"Seriously!?" Sabrina scoffed, pulling up from between Consuela's smooth thighs, much to her disappointment.

"Jem! Don't stop! I'm fucking close to cumming, you bitch!"

"Calm the fuck down CC. I just made you cum twice, and so did he when he fucked you. It's my fucking turn!"

Alex circled back to what Sabrina had said, replying, "She has no problem changing a fucking lightbulb, but apparently a battery is too damn complicated."

The chime rang a second time, and Alex groaned. Sabrina took charge and said, "Go answer the door, CC."

"Me?"

"I'm not done fucking, you selfish cunt! Go let her in."

"¡Mierda! ¿Por qué siempre soy yo el que tiene que abrir la puerta desnudo?" [Shit! Why am I always the one who has to open the door naked], she muttered under her breath as she got up and walked toward the door.

"Es porque eres una puta más grande que yo," [It's because you're a bigger whore than me] Sabrina laughed.

Alex grabbed Sabrina by her long black hair, forcing her head to snap back as he began pounding her harder, observing, "No sé sobre eso. Eres una puta bastante grande, Jem." [I don't know about that. You're a pretty big whore, Jem.]

"¡Sí lo soy! ¡Cállate y follame como uno entonces!" [Yes I am! Shut up and fuck me like one then!]

Consuela bounced down the stairs. She was in a hurry to get back to the action. She really had been close to cumming, and she was hopeful Sabrina would pick up where they'd left off.

She didn't give much consideration to the fact that she was going to be greeting Christina at her own door. The fact that she was naked didn't phase her either. As she alluded before she went downstairs, she seemed to answer the door that way quite often. It turned her on. After all, she was as big a slut as Sabrina pointed out.

The doorbell rang a third time right as she was about to open the front door. She whisked it open, standing proudly in full view. Her mouth dropped open just like Christina's did as they got a good look at each other.

Christina was shocked by who'd answered the door to her home, and how she was undressed except for her sexy footwear. Consuela was taken aback by the chastity belt, and the used condoms hanging from it like trophies.

She smirked and said, "Welcome home, Mrs. Edwards. I see you've been busy."

"What?"

Consuela pointed at the usef latex sheaths, heavy loads of thick cum inside each of them and said, "That's pretty impressive. No wonder your pussy is closed for business. That's over a dozen. You're apparently a more popular slut than I am."

"Wh... what are you doing here? And why aren't you dressed?"

A puzzled expression crossed her face. "I'm fucking your husband, silly. Well, not at the moment. He's fucking Sabrina right now, but he just got done fucking me. He's a tiger in the bedroom," she teased. She turned her attention to the stunning woman standing next to Christina. Sticking out her hand, she said, "Hi. I'm Consuela."

"Brandi," she giggled as she shook the vixen's hand. Noting the detail of her tattoos, she added, "Nice ink."

"Thanks. Are you here to add to the party?"

"Party? What party?" Christina asked, her ire rising a bit

"The threesome. You knew we were supposed to have it last night at Sabrina's apartment, right?"

"Yeeeeeaaah."

"Well, we had to make a change of plans. Apparently because you were out collecting sperm donations," she giggled. "Anyway, there's always room for another slut. You have a huge bed."

"That's not... " Christina started to correct her about the reason for the change, but she was more upset that they were in her house. And in her room. "You're fucking in my bed?"

"Yeah. Why? You obviously fuck in it a lot. The room smelled like a whore house before we even started. I have to admit, it turned me on. It made the night a lot hotter."

"I can't believe Alex let you fuck in my bed," she complained.

"I can't believe we're having this conversation. We were going to do it at her apartment. Sabrina told me that you told Alex we'd have to make other arrangements for tonight because you had to go out. Is that true or not."