All Comments on 'Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 15'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 2 years ago

dam great follow up can't wait to read more please do speed up ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe how easily Christina and Alex accept the fact that she is now nothing more than a common prostitute. Not realistic at all.

The author seems to be writing Alex more and more accepting his role as cuck. My sense is that Christina will eventually push him to be 100% cuck and he will look around at some point and try to figure out how he got there. Christina is to jealous to allow him to be a stag. What a bitch.

I really hate liars and people who manipulate others, which is exactly what Brandy and Gerard are. I hope at some point they get what they deserve but I doubt it will happen. They will continue to move along with no consequences for their evil ways.

Lastly, I have done a little math. The date on this chapter is March 23. The date on the beginning of Chapter 1 is May 22. The author has 60 days to cover just to get back to where it started, plus the 10 day of torment so 70 days. Each chapter seems to cover about 1/2 day. So at the pace the author has established there are roughly 140 chapters to go. If he posts 1 chapter per month that means it will take 12 years to tell the story. I'm not going to tell the author how to tell his story but I know I won't hang around much longer. Somehow he needs to accelerate the pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much better than the previous chapter. Definitely hated the cuckold comment from Alex at the end of the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep writing story is getting better

MrWilburMrWilburover 2 years ago

It's a very interesting storyline with some good writing. Do hope the author will not give up on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mimaster - has the story ended or is there more chapters?? Thx Bill

TeddySmutWriterTeddySmutWriter9 months ago

Just because stuff makes me uncomfortable doesn't mean this a good story. Perhaps the opposite is true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...