Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 17

Story Info
Salvaging vacation, Christina asserts control; Gerard toys.
19k words
4.48
5.5k
1

Part 17 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers

© 2021, All rights reserved -- mimaster

Last month, one of my very loyal readers emailed me to let me know this story has been plagiarized, and is posted on Amazon under an author named Isabella David, under the title Hotwife: An Erotic Lifestyle. They've copied the text of the first dozen or so chapters off of Literotica, and claimed them as their own. It's one of the only flaws of this website, in that it allows that to happen instead of protecting its submitters by locking published pages so they can't be stolen. I truly hope some changes can be made to do that.

This hack, Isabella David, has at least 4 other titles on Amazon that were more than likely plagiarized as well. I've tried contacting Amazon about the issue, but have yet to find a resolution I'm satisfied with. I'm not sure I will. In the meantime, feel free to go to Amazon and comment on those titles that Isabella David is a plagiarist.

Instead of just stopping writing, I'm posting this disclaimer. I have only published my work on line on Literotica. Until you read here that I've changed my mind, if you find something I've written elsewhere, it's been plagiarized.

A huge 'Thank You' to Lddebate for the heads up. I'm forever grateful for that loyalty, and for alerting me.

As for this chapter, things are about to get pretty dark. If that's not your thing, stop reading. I've said from the start that this series is not for everyone. Reading it and then downvoting when you've been warned is a *Richard Relocation. Don't be that person.

*Dick Move

Salvaging vacation, Christina asserts control; Gerard toys.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday morning, April 14th

"Are you ready, Christina?" Alex called through the bathroom door. "The kids are starving."

"Almost, sweetie. Five minutes, I promise," she answered back.

He sighed, knowing it was going to be longer than that. It was always longer than that. It was one of the reasons he'd invoked the children provision, hoping the mention of them might spur her on to go a bit faster. It was good in theory, but seldom worked.

Christina was actually mostly ready. Her bags were packed. Her makeup was fastidiously done in hotwife mode. Her sheer black blouse was tight and mostly unbuttoned, her cleavage popping from the lacy red bra that was clearly visible underneath. She was wearing another pair of Louboutins, also black with the distinctive red soles, but these being open-toed.

She had a short red miniskirt picked out, lying on the counter as she stared at the erotic toy that she held in her hand. It was from Gerard; the soft pink rubbery surface feeling naughty in her hand. It didn't have instructions. He'd sent her ones of his own. She was to slip the larger, three inch portion that looked like more of an egg than anything else, into her pussy. The other end of the odd horseshoe design apparently wedged up against her pubic bone to hold it in place.

She wasn't sure of the purpose, but she wasn't about to question him about. Instead she slipped it inside, giggling at the strange sensation of how it felt.

"Certainly better than a chastity belt," she smiled. Putting on a pair of the lacy boy short panties he'd sent with it, finding a color that matched her bra perfectly, she stepped into the skirt and zipped it up.

Taking her makeup case off the counter, she took one last look at her reflection, approving of the wicked image she saw starimg back. Turning, she took a couple of steps, and nearly stumbled. The feeling of the toy pressing directly against her clit, held firm by the shorts, wasn't something she expected.

"God... that's incredible," she sang as she regained her composure. "I'm going to have to thank him for this." She opened the door and strutted toward the front of the bungalow. "Who am I kidding? I'm going to thank him by letting him fuck the shit out of me three days a week!"

Alex's mouth fell open as she walked into the room. She stopped briefly, making her breasts bounce as she allowed his eyes to wander over her body. It was such a difference in attitude and perspective for her. She'd always dressed stylish, but safe. Never pushing the boundaries of what a good girl would wear. She was anything but that now. The desire she felt from his leering made her wet. She loved the euphoria that gave her, like a high from a drug; something she could suddenly relate to.

"Sweet Jesus," he moaned, almost drooling.

"Mmm... is my cuckold turned on by his hotwife," she teased.

He tried to play off what she called him by saying, "Huh? Oh... it's not that. I'm just surprised you're out of the bathroom before you said you'd be."

"That's too bad. I'm not going to be acting like that kind of hotwife until tomorrow. You could have stagged it up and fucked me like you did last night when we got home. I would have been down for more of that."

He didn't know if she was teasing him or not. After all, their last night together at the resort had been a memorable one. Starting at dinner.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They'd taken the kids to one of the nicer restaurants on the property, all of them actually dressing up a bit for the occasion. The only exception was he'd insisted she wear a skirt with no panties. She used what she referred to as her 'hotwife prerogative' to change his mind, instead wearing a tight, form fitting mini-dress that was very short. It was a light beige, the sleeves coming to midway down her forearms. Both of her shoulders were exposed, the top stretching across her upper chest. Because of the design it allowed her good reason to forget a bra; the outline of her nipple rings pressing into the snug fabric.

He sat next to her at the table, the long white linen cloth hiding the view underneath. He spent a great deal of time toying with her legs, running his hands lightly over her silky thighs. As time passed he became more bold, making her part them wider, allowing him access to her wetness. She nearly dropped her salad fork the first time he grazed her labia. From there, the intensity only increased.

She was in the middle of a rather elegant dinner, holding conversation with not only him, but her children as well. All the while, she had to fight for composure, as he went from merely touching to actually fingering her. It was subtle, but sublimely effective. She felt her pulse quicken, a bead of sweat forming on her upper lip. She was confused as to how he could eat with one hand while literally stoking the fire that was beginning to rage inside her.

He stopped penetrating her walls, moving instead to concentrate on her clit. He began rubbing his fingers over it, changing motions and directions often. He began slowly at first, toying with her. But the intensity increased both in speed and the pressure he applied.

Christina was desperate. Her body craved the climax that was certain to arrive before the call for dessert. Her mind was racing, holding on, fighting to control her emotions. Her desires. The idea of cumming while in such close proximity of her children frightened her. She wanted to be a slut. That life called to her now. But her motherly instincts screamed inside her head to maintain her priorities; to keep those two lives separated as much as possible.

She knew it was going to be a struggle, and the lines would become blurred at times. She didn't want to totally turn off her newfound sexuality. That was why she'd pushed the agenda to become freer around the house with regard to nudity, and by dressing much more provocatively around her family and in public. She wanted to embrace the changes she and Alex were making in their lives.

And that was the crux of the conflict she was feeling inside her rapidly beating chest. This wasn't a dalliance with a random man, or a boytoy, or her bull. This was her husband taking liberties with her under the table. And that spoke loudly to her.

If she'd been a more open-minded wife regarding sex; if she'd been naughtier in the bedroom, perhaps none of the world they were now just beginning to explore would be happening. That was more clear to her than ever before. The man fingering her, expertly edging her toward cumming and then backing off at the precise moment to deny it; he didn't exist two months before. Neither did she, willingly obeying his unspoken demand to hold her legs wide and allow him to play.

She stared across the table, watching her son and daughter, the two of them oblivious as to what she was being subjected to. The sweet torture she was experiencing. If it was anyone but Alex that was taking advantage of her, she wouldn't have allowed it to have gotten that far. She would have never opened her thighs to begin with.

Yet she had spread those magnificent legs for him, and because she'd been less than an adventurous wife in their intimate life together, she felt compelled to allow him to continue. If he wanted her to cum there at the table, she was going to let him. She'd deal with whatever collateral damage it might cause within their family circle should it happen.

It never came to that. Alex was priming her, but he had no intention of getting her off there in the restaurant. If the kids hadn't been there, he'd be working her toward her second orgasm. Maybe her third, as worked up as she was. But the kids were there, and he was just as concerned about doing something that would negatively effect them, or his exciting new relationship with Christina. He was having fun, but the real payoff was always going to come when they got back to the bungalow and the kids were asleep.

As she rose toward another cliff, her body becoming rigid as she braced for waves of pleasure to wash over her, he pulled his hand away.

"Noooooooo," she whispered, her hand going to his arm, desperately trying to get him to put his hand back under the tablecloth.

"Can interest you in anything on the dessert menu?" the waitress asked, standing next to Christina.

She was startled, having never seen her approach.

"Can we mommy?" Sarah asked sweetly.

Christina had to gather her faculties quickly. She'd been on the brink of sexual ecstasy, only to have that snatched away. Without having time to process that development, she was being asked about dessert, first by the waitress and then by her daughter. She wanted to cum, yet her denial came not just with Alex stopping, but by being brought back to the reality of the moment.

Alex came to her rescue, saying, "Yes, munchkin. You and Tommy can have dessert." The waitress took the kids orders, and then looked to the couple. Alex shook his head. "Nothing for us, thanks. We'll be having ours in our room later tonight."

Christina flashed him a quick, naughty smile, and he lowered an eyebrow in response.

Once dinner was finished, the kids walked ahead of them back to their rooms. Christina was holding Alex's hand, squeezing it tenderly. It felt like new love, yet her mind was obviously on what lie ahead. Unlike when they were dating, there was no doubt their night was going to end up with them having sex. Dirty, nasty sex, if she had anything to say about it.

"I would have let you," she admitted.

"I was never going to. Not with the kids there."

"I know. But I need you to know, I would have let you."

"Why does that matter?"

"Because I'm not the same woman you married. I'm not the same wife."

"I know. You're a hotwife."

"Yes, I am. But that's not what I mean. We need to take risks together too, Alex. We have to. We can't be afraid to push. Next time, if there is a next time, don't be afraid to make me cum."

"In front of the kids."

"I... I'd figure out how to explain it. We would, together. Right?"

"And the waitress?"

"Yeah, that might have been tougher," she giggled.

"I don't think we're going to have any problems pushing the envelope, Christina. We haven't so far. But part of the fun is the slow burn of keeping each other turned on all day. The night is far from over for us."

"Oh yeah?" she teased. "What do you have in mind for later? Strip poker?"

"What?" he chuckled.

"I made it easy for you. I'm only wearing one thing."

"Those sexy heels don't count?"

"I'm going to be a slut for you tonight, darling. Sluts don't take their heels off."

She never got the chance to take the dress off either. They got back to the adjoining bungalows, taking the kids to theirs. They spent an hour inside, watching television with them before getting them each in and out of the shower. The two were sharing the bedroom, but they each got a queen-sized bed to themselves, which they loved. They also loved the idea that they had a place of their own. They knew there was a doorway connecting their bungalow to the one their parents were now sharing; the door to their room always remained open, but the one to the adjoining room was usually closed, as it was now. And the same rules applied as if they were home. If the door was locked, you didn't knock, unless it was an emergency.

Tommy and Sarah liked that there was an actual front door, and insisted that it be used most of the time. It made them feel more independent, the safety of knowing at least one of their parents was close by being enough to satisfy all parties. Still, they were kids, and parenting was always a part of the deal. Christina got them both tucked in, something that Alex had been doing the entire vacation because she'd been away on the other side of the resort. Once she got them settled, she returned to the couch in the living area and snuggled up next to Alex. Her head rested on his shoulder, her legs curled underneath her, one on top of the other. They watched some more mindless television, wanting to make sure they were down for the night.

It didn't take long for his hand to find her thigh. As it crept up toward her crotch she lifted her top leg, lewdly splaying herself open, her knees bent, her sexy shoes still touching.

His hand found her mound, and picked up where he left off at the restaurant. She bit her lip, hopeful he wasn't about to tease her again.

"Prove it to me," he said as the motion of his fingers and hand increased.

"Prove what?" she asked, confused by the question.

"Prove that you could have cum in the restaurant and not let anyone know."

It became a challenge, being asked to give in to the climax she desperately wanted, while hiding from the world that it was ever happening. She failed. Quickly. She was so turned on that she didn't have a chance. She made a modest effort, holding in her screams. But her moans and movements were far too noticeable. In the end she was a trembling mess when he brought his fingers to his mouth.

"You're going to have to work on that if you're serious about me finishing you off the next time."

"There's going to be a next time?"

"I think you already knew the answer to that. I'll see you in our room. Pull yourself together and check on the kids before you come over."

She did as he suggested, taking a moment to go to the bathroom. She even splashed some cold water on her face to bring herself out of the cum induced stupor she was suddenly experiencing. The kids were still a bit restless, but it seemed like they'd drift off any second. Taking the chance, she carefully closed the front door of their room and opened the one to what for one night would finally be hers.

When she closed the door, Alex appeared out of the shadows. The speed and strength with which he captured her took her breath away. He forced her up against the wall, lifting the front of her tight, tiny dress. In seconds he'd buried his cock fully into her wet pussy, pinning her there.

She lifted her legs off the floor as he rammed her in the entryway. His mouth possessed hers, and she opened wider, wanting his tongue deeper inside. It was the kind of fuck that happens between two people that can't wait to tear into each other. It was the kind that should have happened when they were dating, the buildup of flirting and teasing becoming so powerfully overwhelming that the first moment alone you're fucking, not bothering to take the time to undress.

Her back forced against the wall, she crossed her ankles around his waist and bit into his shoulder, crying her orgasm into it as he pounded relentlessly. He found a way to worm his arms underneath her legs, allowing him to better support her 110 pound body. He could feel the wetness running down his shaft and over his balls. He'd extracted both from his pants while waiting for her to arrive.

"IIII'MMMM CUMMMINGGG!" she alerted, even though she had been for a while. But that was just the prelude, apparently. Her body released a flood of warm secretions as she shuddered against the drywall.

Alex bucked into her, raising himself up onto his toes as he emptied his balls into her.

"UUUNNNNHHHHH!" he grimaced, his teeth baring like an animal as he kept spewing.

He held her there, wedged in place, the two of them coming back to earth from the heights they'd just climbed. They fought for their breath, yet kissed like forbidden lovers. The endorphins they were releasing made for a heady experience.

He finally pulled out, a gush of their combined cum falling to the floor. She whimpered at the emptiness she felt even as he helped her down. She had to hold on to his arm for balance for a moment. Then she blinked and looked at him.

"Did that just happen?" she asked.

The whole encounter took less than five minutes, and it left her wanting more. He knew that from the glazed look in her eyes.

"Did what happen?"

She smiled, but it was a nervous one. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For not being the kind of wife that would have wanted that before. I'm sorry that I never... "

He put his finger against her mouth, quieting her. "We both have things we can be sorry about in our past. I get it. We wasted a lot of years not being honest with ourselves and with each other. What matters is we're here now. We finally know what we want, both personally and from each other. I know it's complicated, Chris. I understand we're still finding ourselves in this new lifestyle. It's going to be hard sometimes and we're going to make mistakes. But I think we both know the rewards are going to be incredible. We're proving that every day. The key is we have to keep moving forward instead of regretting what we missed out on. That's not fair to either of us."

She nodded, then shifted her head so she could suck on his finger, closing her eyes for a second. When he pulled it away, she said, "You're right. I can't change who I was then. I can only change who I am now."

"Me too. So let's stop apologizing and start living."

"I love you, Alex."

"I love you too."

"I'm going to check to make sure the kids are asleep."

"They are."

"I'll be more relaxed if I know that for sure. And trust me, I'm a lot sluttier when I can free my mind of those responsibilities."

"Then by all means, check on the kids," he chuckled.

When she closed their door a second time some five minutes later, she was surprised to find Alex waiting for her outside on the walkway. She let out a gasp, clutching her chest with her right hand. "Alex, you startled me," she whispered. Looking down, she noticed his cock and balls was still out of his pants, and they were beginning to stir. "What are you doing out here like that?"

He spoke only with his eyes. His breathing was deep as he worked up the courage. He'd meant what he said earlier about making no more apologies. Not only about what they'd missed out on in their lives together by being constricted, whether it be from archaic religious beliefs pressed upon Christina by her overbearing mother, or his fear of rejection over his repressed fantasies. He was also serious about moving forward. About living the life they now dreamed about.

She looked into his eyes. Or tried to. They were scanning up and down her sensuous body, his lust feeding off her every curve. He wasn't undressing her with them as much as he was trying to burn the dress off her flesh with the intensity of his gaze.

mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers