Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Good boy. I'm proud of you. What are you two working on?"

"Ashley's lawsuit."

"Ahh... and how is the cunt?"

"Ashley?"

"Well I don't know if Maggie's a cunt or not, but I highly doubt it. I know the other one is. How is she?"

"She's not here, but she's fine. The lawsuit is a foregone conclusion. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow."

"Are you looking forward to watching your queen get fucked today?"

"Very much."

"Is your bitch hole still plugged?"

"Yes... ma'am," he responded pensively. He knew what she expected, and with his ass still feeling raw from the beating she'd given him a few days before he wasn't about to test her.

Maggie ached an eyebrow at his reply, but said nothing. She wasn't going to get involved while they were on the phone.

"You hesitated. Don't disappoint me again, Alexander. I am glad you have it in, though. I want you to get used to that."

"Yes ma'am," he answered more quickly.

"There. That was much better. You shouldn't be embarrassed about who you are. This is what we both want. It's almost time for you to watch me be a hotwife. Are you ready?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Me too. I did you a favor today and came into the city. I'm in 927 across the street... you should know how to get here. After today, I'm going to be fucking somewhere closer to home so you're going to have to drive. I'll make sure you have time to get there, but I'll expect you to be on time or there will be consequences. As for today, you've got exactly thirty minutes to be in my room. If you're late, I'm going to make you put on a performance in front of the window just like the cunt did. The curtains are open now and they're staying that way. Unless you want your office to see you jacking off against the glass, you need to be here on time."

"I understand."

"Good. The clock is ticking. Finish up whatever you're doing and get over here."

"Okay. Bye."

He hung up, putting the phone back onto the desk. The wallpaper version of his wife's naughty picture was in the background, and Maggie noticed it again.

"I was going to suggest you give your wife her own ringtone so you wouldn't get caught with her picture popping up like it did. But if you're using it as your wallpaper too there's really no point."

"I... I'm sorry about this, Maggie. I should know better. I'm a lawyer in a law office, for Christ's sake."

"Relax, Mr. Edwards."

"Alex. Please call me Alex."

She winked and said, "Relax Alex. I'm not the embarrassing type. Does... Christina know you're using that picture like you are?

"It was her idea," he admitted.

"I can believe that," she shrugged.

"Really?"

"Based on what I know about her and the conversations we've had, yeah. Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"If I had a husband and a body like that, I'd do the same thing. I think it's hot that you play to her naughty whims like that."

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but your body is just fine. More than fine, actually."

"She's eight years older than me and has two kids. I'm know I'm hot. I'll admit that. But your wife could be a porn model. Let me see the picture again," she requested. Alex couldn't believe he opened his phone and actually pulled up the photo. Maggie studied it carefully, and then sighed. "Those abs and legs are incredible. Seriously... you are one lucky man."

"Thanks," he said as he closed the gallery.

He stood up, and his impressive erection was there in front of her eyes. He turned and grabbed his suit jacket off the back of his chair. She subconsciously licked her lips as she stood as well.

"Leaving?"

"I'm meeting Christina."

"Here in the city?"

"Yes."

"Oh, okay. Well, none of my business really," she said, he eyes flashing to his crotch again.

He saw her staring, and didn't feel comfortable lying to her. He wasn't sure how far he'd go, but it was silly to pretend he was anything other than a red-blooded male.

"Maggie?"

"Yes?"

"She made me put the picture on my phone last night. She wanted you to see it."

"She did? Why?"

"I don't know for sure, but I imagine it has to do with what I'm about to do."

"What's that mean?"

"Remember on Monday I asked you to start keeping my Wednesday afternoon's more open? That was her request. I'm meeting her at a nearby hotel."

"Oh... oooohhhhh!" she reacted excitedly.

"She wants to fuck. I think I should be there when she does," he chuckled. "The picture is a reminder of why I should show up."

"Well, by all means. Have a good time. Is this going to be a recurring thing?"

"Probably not here in the city all the time. But I'm to keep Wednesday's free for a reason. I work a lot. She has a lot of idle time with the kids in school. I've neglected her."

"No need to explain any further, Alex. Go get your freak on!"

"Thanks. I should be back in a few hours. At least this time."

"Where are you meeting her? Across the street?"

"I'm not sure. She's going to text me. But I need to get going. I don't want her starting without me," he laughed.

He left Maggie in his office, his huge erection leading the way. She sat back in the chair she'd been sitting in, going over the conversation they'd just had and filtering it through the information she already knew, analyzing it.

"Okay, he called her ma'am like five times. She told him to keep Wednesday's open; and she made him put the picture on his phone... wanting me to see it. Why? What does that all mean?"

She stood and walked to the window, looking down at the street below. She was mulling over the conversation again and again. "Huh... he never said he was going to fuck her. He said she wants to fuck, and he should be there when she does. He even said she might start without him. Is she... "

Maggie saw Alex crossing the street. Then he made his way down the sidewalk, entering the Marriott like she'd suggested. She could imagine him riding up an elevator. Her eyes shot to the room directly from her. The one Ashley had been in. Maggie had taken photos and video of that blonde vixen the morning she saw her there. She couldn't help but associate that particular room with sex.

"I wonder," she thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday afternoon, April 16th

Christina had just finished working out with Gerard at the gym. It wasn't the physical thrill ride he'd given her the day before, but it was what she needed as far as getting back in the groove with her daily routine. She'd pretty much ignored her regimen while she was on vacation, trolling for cock the days after her period, to no avail.

He made up for that her first full day back in town. She went to the gym and worked out with him for an hour and a half after dropping the kids off at school, and then he followed her to a nearby hotel, where he pounded the shit out of her over the next three hours. As usual, he came in every orafice, leaving her a disheveled mess when he walked out the door. It bothered her at first that he didn't say goodbye, but as she showered, she realized it was perfect. He was doing as she asked, stepping up his game by agreeing to fuck her more often. She couldn't expect pleasantries from a man that thrived on bedding a wide variety of married white pussy. It should be enough that he was pretty much exclusively going to fuck her for the foreseeable future.

He did say goodbye after their Tuesday workout, after she confirmed he'd go with her into the city the next day. She wanted to set the tone with Alex, and she had to make a reservation to get the right room.

A half-hour later she pulled into the parking lot of a Starbucks. She went inside in her tight, revealing workout outfit, seeing Brandi in a corner. She waved to her as she gave her order, joining her friend once she got her drink.

"You need a new vehicle," Brandi opined out of the blue.

"What?"

"Your husband has money, Chris. A hotwife should be driving something a lot sexier than a minivan."

"It's practical, especially with the kids."

"It's boring. There are a lot of SUV's that are sexy and can still meet the needs of a soccer mom. You need to feed both roles now."

"Huh. Maybe you're right."

"I'm your mentor. It's my job to enhance your experiences in your new lifestyle. I wouldn't be caught dead driving that thing. It's beneath you."

"You know, you are right!"

"I know. Now, tell me about what you did to Alex."

Christina had told Brandi she wanted to share what happened Sunday night. She started with more of the details of her failed vacation, and yet how magically it ended. The threesome with Sandra. The hard fuck with Alex up against the wall. How he'd eaten his cum out of her. The incredible encounter on the ottoman... all of it.

She told her about the toys she'd ordered at Brandi's behest, and how she'd used them on Alex. More importantly, she told her about the picture of Maggie she'd discovered, and the punishment she'd administered. Brandi listened intently, asking questions and interjecting her point of view on her friend's actions.

"So, you actually got him to take a plug up his ass! I'm proud of you, Chris. I thought it would take you months to get him to that point."

"It wasn't hard. Besides, you've been a great teacher. I took your advice and went with what was familiar to me. I knew he wouldn't be able to handle that many swats of the belt. He's a pussy when it comes to pain. Always has been. The key was to set the number high enough that he'd cave and accept the alternative."

"Are you working up to pegging him?"

"I don't know. I know you want me to, but I doubt it. It's not how I saw things playing out between us, to be honest. Then again, your story about Gina doing it to Scott has me thinking about it. I guess I'll see how I feel after I peg him."

"Are you're really going to do it for me?"

"I think I have to now," she laughed.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait."

"Yeah... I can't wait 'til tomorrow!"

"Speaking of which, what is your plan with Maggie?"

"My plan with Maggie? I don't have one. What are you talking about?"

"Sure you do. You're making Alex show her a picture of you. Why?"

"I guess I'm fighting fire with fire. He took that picture of her and made it her avatar. I can't make him show her that one because he really could get in trouble. But a picture of me? Unlikely. By making him do it, it'll show her he's the kind of man that might have a picture of her."

"Okay, but think about it. You told me you've dropped hints about him to her. The porn. Masturbating to videos in his office. And you... you aren't exactly pretending to be innocent. Didn't you joke to her about him jacking off for you at the house, and how you couldn't Facetime with her because you were naked?"

"Ha! Yeah. So?"

"I think she could be your Gina."

"What?"

"It can't be me. I still haven't met him. At least not officially. He's only seen me the one time, and he was more focused on you getting DP'd. He knows of me, but there's no connection yet. Maybe someday that'll happen. I'm sure it will, but it won't hit home like it would if it were Maggie."

"I don't understand what you're talking about?"

"Scott has known Gina for years. She's my best friend in San Francisco. She and I were inseparable when I lived there. And Scott has fantasized about her since the day I introduced her to him. That threesome was his wet dream come true. And I took that joy away by having her peg him the next morning. It changed everything. It's like I ruined his orgasm. Which I've done to him hundreds of times. This was way more humiliating. And effective."

"So you want Maggie to fuck Alex in the ass? Where are you going with this? I just told you, I don't know that I want to do that to him."

"No. You're totally missing my point. I've always used Gina as bait. She knew it, and she played to it. We did it together. She'd tease Scott. You know, rub up against him. Flash her big tits. She'd hint about how fun a threesome would be. I'd do it to. I never intended for Scott to ever have sex with her. It was a carrot I'd dangle, but always pull away. I still can't believe I didn't remove that wish from the jar. What I did afterward was about reasserting control over him. That's not what I'm referring to about Maggie."

"So what is it?"

"The years of Gina teasing and leading on Scott were incredible. She's even

done it for me in the time I've lived here. Showing up at his office, knowing he was caged. She masturbated for him on his desk once. Made him cum in his cage without even touching it. It was perfect. I'm pissed I fucked that up, because now I've had to change the dynamic. Not that change isn't inevitable, or healthy. I have to admit, that threesome was powerful, even with his tiny dick. But I'd go back to the way things were if I could. You have an opportunity with Maggie. One I think you should take advantage of."

"Like what?"

Before Brandi could tell her, the vibrator in Christina's pussy fired up. Brandi started laughing as her friend gripped the edge of the table, holding on as she was made to cum twice in the bustling establishment.

When it finally shut off, seconds away from a third climax, Christina took a long drink of her iced cappuccino. "I wish that had some rum in it," she sighed.

"That was fun to watch," Brandi smiled.

"I bet it was for everyone else in here too. It's like he always knows when I'm in the most public places to make me cum."

Brandi snickered and said, "Isn't that part of the fun?"

"Yes... but it's also distracting. I keep worrying he's going to do it while I'm driving. I'm always looking for places to pull over just in case."

"Ah, the life of a horny hotwife, always worried about having too many orgasms."

"It's not that. I just don't want to wreck, or I'll be getting a new ride for the wrong reasons."

"Good point."

"Speaking of which, what point were you making before my X-rated matinee performance?"

"We were talking about Maggie."

"Oh, yeah. How do I go about involving her more than I already have?"

"Do you want to?"

"Again, I think I have to. You're my mentor. You haven't let me down yet."

"Well, we'll have to work our way up to her pegging him. Once you do it to Scott you're going to want to make that happen," she teased. "In the meantime we just need to get her involved, and I definitely have some ideas on how to make that happen."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday morning, April 17th

Maggie stood in front of the window in Alex's office, staring at the one of the hotel rooms directly across from her. She didn't know why. The odds of Christina actually being in that exact room were nearly zero.

She was still thinking about all the things she knew, trying to piece together the puzzle. She kept coming up with the same crazy conclusion.

"That's got to be it. He's going to watch her get fucked. Christina's going to become a hotwife!"

She knew the odds of that being fact were as low as being right about the room. But she couldn't shake it. Just like she was certain Ashley had fucked Judge Austin in his chambers, she had a feeling in her gut about Alex and Christina. His words were exact. It was lawyer speak; not lying, but shading the truth so it could be interpreted differently. In her perverted mind it all added up.

Yet Christina was in room 927, standing to the side of the window. She knew Alex was on his way. She'd peered down herself and saw him exit his office building. Phone in hand, she took a deep breath, working up the courage. It wouldn't be the first time she'd been naked in front of that window. She been fucked against it, and much more. Yet somehow this seemed different. She didn't have a choice the first time, and she wasn't certain she'd been seen, although it was extremely likely. And if she had, it was highly unlikely she'd been recognized by anyone other than her husband. This time she'd be standing there by her own choice, and she knew she'd have another audience of at least one. And that one person made all the difference in her mind.

She'd been over the plan with Brandi a half dozen times, playing out different scenarios and possible reactions. It seemed like it would work, although nothing was guaranteed. Brandi put the success rate at seventy percent, and that seemed a worthwhile risk for Christina. The two had talked in depth about what Christina and Maggie had shared over the phone. The playful banter and outright flirty behavior they'd both done. Their relationship was without a doubt sexually charged, but with them never having met in person, it was also a very unusual one. And that one fact created some doubt. How could you really be certain that you knew someone, if you'd never talked with them face to face?

Taking a second deep breath, she walked out from the shadows, directly in front of the window in only her expensive heels. She focused only on Alex's office, not caring who else might see. She was looking for one individual only, and she found her standing similarly, albeit clothed... and with her mouth now gaping open.

"Oh my God! It's her! It's Christina!" Maggie gasped.

Christina smiled and offered a sexy wave of her fingers. Holding up her cell phone, she shook it a little. Then she pressed the call button for the number she had already pulled up in her contacts, never taking her eyes off of Maggie. Putting the phone to her ear, she waited as it rang.

Maggie heard the phone, and turned her head toward the sound. She turned back to see Christina smiling wider, even from across the street.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mag," Christina replied.

"I... I can't believe you're standing there like that."

"Sure you can. That's why you've been standing in front of the window. Waiting to see the real me."

"The real you?"

"Yes. Look, I don't have a lot of time, obviously. You know what's about to happen."

"I do?"

"I've dropped enough bread crumbs for you to follow, and you're a very intelligent woman, Miss Summers. Can I ask, did you snoop on my husband's laptop that day?"

"What?" she asked in a panic.

"Relax, Mag. I wanted you to. That's why I told you what I thought he was doing. Did you check it out after he left?"

"Uh... yes."

"So you found all the videos he tagged with my name... that weren't me."

"Yes. I watched a few of them."

"So, you figured out that he wants me to be like them."

"Ha! Yes, I did."

"Then like I said, you likely already know what this is about. A couple of quick things I need to mention before this goes further. The photo of me on his phone. I wanted you to see it because I couldn't show him the one he has of you as your avatar. He was afraid of getting fired. Probably paranoid after the whole Ashley thing. He's been a very naughty boy."

"Uhhh... I'm not exactly innocent, Chris. I know he takes pictures of me."

"You do?"

"Are you kidding? I practically encourage it with the way I flaunt myself around him. You'd be surprised how long I've have to hold some of those poses to let him take one without him knowing I know," she giggled.

"So you're teasing him?"

"I guess. I really do it for myself. This job... I love it, but it can be incredibly boring at times. My mind wanders, so I look for ways to entertain myself. Besides, I like being stared at. Are you mad?"

"No. But you should know I punished him for it. I'm letting him keep it, though."

"You punished him?"

"I know that doesn't surprise you either. Look, he's probably on the elevator by now, so I need to make this last point quick. You can't let him know I told you, but I'm doing it so you'll know you can trust me. The question is, can I trust you?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. You were right about Ashley and Jack... they fucked... in his chambers. I'll tell you more when I can, but I'm telling you so you'll know what I'm proposing is real. I want you to trust me."