Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I got the one I fucked her ass with. It's a different color though. Has a lot of greens in it. Very dragon-like."

"Oh my God. I just had a great idea. Why don't you go to my house and be me."

"What?"

"Didn't you say you fucked Alex?"

"Yes. But not with a strap-on. He fucked me."

"That's what I meant. Did you clean up?"

"Of course not."

"Perfect. Here's what I want you to do."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday afternoon, April 27th

Scott was nervous. He'd just gotten a call from Brandi, his wife. More to the point, she was his Mistress in a very Domme sense of the word. She told him that she'd invited a playmate to come over for the afternoon and evening, but that she wasn't going to be there greet them. So, he was to answer the door and to make them feel at home. Her final instruction was the most ominous.

"I want you to respect them, and treat them as if they were me. They are in charge of you until I get home. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss B. How many are coming?"

"Just one. Why?"

"Because you keep saying 'them and they'."

"That's because you're to answer to whomever shows up first. If a UPS driver drops off a package, you're going to invite them in. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Miss B."

"Good. I'll be there in an hour. I better not be disappointed by what I find when I get there."

"You won't. I promise."

"I don't want promises. I expect obedience. Prove to my guest how well trained you are."

"I will."

He was in a dark place in his head, fearful that one of her well hung male friends was going to be there shortly. Would this be the day he was forced to suck cock like she'd teased him about? Or worse, was he going to be asked to put up his ass and be fucked? The churning in his stomach was making him lightheaded. He was seriously thinking he might need to find a paper bag, fearful that he might start hyperventilating.

The doorbell caused his heart to jump, his mouth becoming dry almost immediately. He knew not to dawdle, afraid of a negative report making its way back to Brandi. Opening the door of the condo, he hid behind it, not wanting to show the embarrassing outfit he was made to wear when he made his bi-weekly trips to visit his wife; the French maid costume he donned as her submissive.

"Hello?"

"Hello Scott," Christina replied, a sexy smile on her angelic face.

He took a moment, staring deep into her emerald eyes, trying to place them. He knew he recognized her, but it was clear to him he didn't know her. Then it hit him.

"Oh... it's... Christina. Right?"

She winked, but said, "That would depend. Is Scarlett home?"

He swallowed hard, knowing the answer he had to provide. Nodding, he said, "Yes."

"I'd like to see her please. Right now."

Her voice was direct, and stern. It was familiar. Too familiar. She meant business. He stepped out from the protection the door provided, opening it fully.

"Hmm... good afternoon Scarlett. It's nice to finally meet you in person. I've heard a lot about you."

"I can imagine. It's nice to meet you too. Would you like to come in?"

"In a moment. Turn around for me please. I'd like to see what I'm working with." He did a pirouette, which unnerved him even more. Especially with her comment rattling around in his head. "You are beautiful, Scarlett," she purred.

It was true. Scott was incredible. He was ridiculously handsome, and had the physique of a rugby player. Or a male model. He blushed at her compliment. "Thank you."

"To answer your question, yes... I am Christina. But once I enter, you will refer to me as Miss, or Miss C. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"And do you understand what that means?"

"Yes."

"Good," she said as she stepped inside, walking past him like she owned the place. He closed the door and followed her into the living room on the main floor. "I'd like a glass of wine, please, Scarlett."

"Yes, Miss C. Red or white?"

"Red please."

When he brought her the wineglass, he found her sitting in the middle of the couch, her legs crossed. Her miniskirt was on the floor, and her blouse was unbuttoned, the front still covering her breasts, which were being presented by a lacy half bra that lifted them, but didn't cover them. The forest green matched the thong she was wearing, but he couldn't see that at the moment.

"Here you go, Miss C. Can I get you anything else?"

She took the drink, inhaling it as she swirled the contents. She made it look so sexy. "Is this from a fresh bottle?" she inquired.

"Yes. I just opened it."

Setting it on the end table next to her, she said, "Then I'll have to let it breathe a bit."

She put her arms on the back of the couch, stretching out. It made the front of the blouse open more, threatening to expose her chest. Leering at him, she let the silence drive his angst. He didn't speak, unsure of what she wanted. Unsure of what he should do.

Finally, she broke the tension. "So, you're a maid."

"Yes, Miss," he admitted.

"Good. I have something that needs cleaning." She stood, lowering her thong quickly before sitting back down. Deftly using her shoes to remove it while keeping her pussy hidden, she was able to cross her legs again, the delicate garment dangling from her left foot. "Would you mind?"

He removed it, holding it in his hand. "Would you like me to hand wash this?" he wondered.

It was an incredible question. One she found exciting. "Mmm... I think I just found another chore for Alex," she said to herself. Shaking her head, she put that notion into play. "That's my husband's job. Yours is to clean up the mess he left behind."

Uncrossing her legs, she spread them wide. He could see the white cum oozing from her heavenly slit. Motioning him to come to her, he instinctively dropped to his knees and crawled. Once there, he lowered his head between her thighs. Her left leg moved up, and she rested it on his back.

He was everything Brandi promised he would be. The man was magical with his tongue. First he went about digging for all the cum he could find, knowing that was his first priority. He'd been instructed to clean her pussy, and he focused his energies on completing the task to her satisfaction.

Once that was done, his attentions went to pleasing her. She ran her fingers through his thick hair, mewling as he brought her toward ecstasy. It was frightening how he could anticipate her body, always reacting to her desires. He knew just where to lick or suck; knew exactly what pressure to apply. He had her purring, and it bubbled over into a series of explosive climaxes.

She finally had to beg off, as she was in serious danger of losing control. She was supposed to a Domme, and she could feel her grasp over him slipping away with each orgasm. He was a powerful man, and his abilities at cunnilingus were draining her of her willpower. Another climax or two and she would have lost her edge.

It took everything she could muster to bring the pleasure he was giving her to an abrupt end. Lifting his head harshly by his hair just before she came again, she took her leg off his back, placing her stiletto squarely in the center of his muscled chest. Holding it firm, she stared into his eyes.

"You're very good at that, Scarlett," she admitted.

"Thank you, Miss C."

"Time for me to return the favor. I'm going to clean up. While I do, I want you to get completely undressed."

"You... can't return... I'm wearing my cage."

"I know. I also know how it works," she winked, shaking her phone in front of him.

She stood and grabbed her big bag, walking past him. He scrambled out of his costume, believing she had access to the app that controlled the lock on his cage. That, or she was going to call Brandi and have her send the code to open the lock.

He was naked, save for that cock cage when she returned. She was the same, except for her new thousand dollar heels and the equally new bad dragon strap-on jutting out from her pelvis. His eyes widened, and his body shivered. It was longer and wider than any of the ones Brandi had used on him. And he knew from the look in Christina's eyes that she was going to do the same.

"I'm giving you a choice, Scarlett. Do you want to look into my eyes and be able to stare at my tits, or would you rather put your ass up and maybe get a different treat. Either way, your bitch hole belongs to me right now, and I'm going to fuck it with Delphyne."

"With what?"

"This is Delphyne, one of the Drakaina."

"Drakaina? From... Game of Thrones?"

"Are you thinking of Dracarys?"

"Yeah?"

"Ha! Not exactly. But, there are similarities. I'm not Dothraki, which you could also be confusing. Kind of sounds the same. I'd be closer to Drogo's Khaleesi, who was..."

"Daenerys Targaryen," he nodded, remembering more clearly.

"Yes. She's Valyrian. Of course, she's supposed to have violet eyes according to the books, and mine are clearly not. Dracarys is the Valyrian word for dragonfire. It's what Daenerys would command her children to do... breathe fire. In that vein, I could be considered a mother of dragons. The Drakaina are mythical Greek monsters... naked women above the waist, dragons or serpents below." Motioning toward the green phallus, pointing menacingly at his abdomen, she grinned quite wickedly. "You should know, Delphyne is a very bad she-dragon, and I'm going to have my way with you. Pick a position, or I'm going to do it for you and there's going to be punishment involved."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday afternoon, April 27th

Brandi couldn't believe her eyes. She'd walked into her tasteful contemporary condo, hearing the sounds right away. She was surprised they weren't coming from one of the upstairs bedrooms or the family room in the basement, instead emanating from the main floor. She navigated her way through the den, bypassing the kitchen route, heading toward the back of the structure. Peering around the corner, she saw them.

Scott was on his back on the ornate throw rug. And by his back, it was really more of his upper back and shoulders. His ass was pointing almost directly at the ceiling, his toes touching the floor to the sides of his head. His hands were holding onto the back of his knees to steady himself.

Christina was on her feet, her body lording over his. Her hands were on the back of his thighs as she drove herself down into him. The cock she was manipulating rather expertly was reaming him deep. In fact, he was taking the entire thing, and that had a profound impact on his psyche.

Christina's breasts were bouncing and swaying. So was Scott's balls and caged cock. He was rock hard inside the metal contraption, his flesh bulging against the constraints. They were both sweating, a testament to how long they'd been going at it. Or maybe it was that they'd exerted so much energy because of the position they were using. It was hard for Brandi to tell having just walked in.

Regardless, she was mesmerized by the sight. But not enough to keep from thinking clearly. She began filming with her phone from her hidden position, wanting to spy a bit before making it known she was there.

Her friend was talking to her husband, teasing him as she fucked his ass hard and fast.

"Mmm... I can tell your clit is hard again Scarlett. You love me fucking your ass, don't you!"

"Yes, Miss C," he grimaced, his teeth clenched as he tried not to move, knowing it would make the pain return.

He'd finally gotten used to his anal ring being stretched out so obscenely. Yet any time he'd sway left or right, the vulgar shape of the cock plowing into him would hit a different place, and the tantalizing sensations would change back to searing pain once again.

"Are we going to cum together again? I love how you squirted all over your face and chest a little bit ago. That was hot as fuck, Scarlett."

"You're welcome, Miss C."

"I'm going to keep fucking you until you cum again. Don't fight the pleasure I'm giving you. You know you want to cum again, don't you!"

"Yes! Yes I do!" he barked honestly.

It may not have been ideal, but any orgasm was better than not being allowed to at all. Brandi never denied him his release when she pegged him. She just wouldn't release his cock to allow it to happen easily. He could only cum if the ass fucking caused it, which was extremely rare. Suddenly, however, it seemed as if it was becoming commonplace. It happened when her friend Gina fucked him a couple of weeks before when Brandi visited San Francisco on her annual trip there. Now it had happened with Christina. She wondered if it had something to do with other women dominating him.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, Scarlett. I want to cum with you. I'm going to fill your ass again."

Brandi stepped out from the shadows, carefully making her way toward them, mindful to ensure Christina saw her, but that Scott wouldn't. Her friend noticed the movement, but didn't acknowledge it. It was like a highly trained actress knowing the camera was there, but ignoring it; cognizant not to break the fourth wall since she knew she was being videoed.

As Brandi approached, she noticed the huge load of cum Scott had shot all over himself. In the position he was in, if his cock had been freed, he would have cum in his own mouth if he were made to open it. As it was, the cage made him shoot everywhere. With his sperm being watery, but with the great volume he always seemed to ejaculate, it was a spectacle she'd been witness to firsthand numerous times during their long relationship. Mostly he'd shoot his jism all over her. But the dynamic had shifted once she became his Mistress. His Domme. This was a vision she never expected, however.

She noticed the size of the dildo. At least the girth. She couldn't tell how long it was because Christina was only pulling it partway out. She was astounded that he was taking it so well, and wondered how loud the squealing must have been as she stretched him out. There was no doubt it was traumatic for him, and yet, she could tell from the way his body was reacting that he was nearing his next orgasm. His toes curling and his muted whimpering were sure signs.

"I... I'm going to cum, Miss C!" he growled.

Christina already knew it. She'd seen the same signs the first time he came. Pumping the rubber bulb on her hip with her hand, she pressurized the tube, the gooey white substance it contained firing from the head of the dildo.

He felt it inside his ass, the lubricant making the cock slide in and out of him easier. That change set him off.

"EEEIIIIIIIIIEEEE!" he screeched in a high pitched, girlish wail. It was more Scarlett than Scott, and it reaffirmed his place in his life with his wife... and her friends.

He began spurting. His cum streaming out like he was squirting. Brandi captured it all, having to fight to hold in her glee.

Christina slowly removed the cock, and Brandi was startled by it's length as her friend stood. Scott unfurled his body, his legs flopping on the floor as he closed his eyes and tried to recover. That was going to prove difficult.

"God you looked sexy fucking him with that thing, Chris," she giggled, then she shut off her phone. Scott opened his eyes, a panic washing over him. Brandi got on her knees, bending over, giving him a long, wet kiss. Then she surprised him by saying, "I've never been more proud of you, sweetheart."

"How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to see you prove to me how much you love me," she whispered.

"You're my everything," he confessed.

"I know," she teased. "We're not done with you, Scarlett."

"I know."

"If I had known you were that flexible I would have been making you cum on your face a long time ago."

"Yes, Miss B."

"Speaking of cum on your face," she said as she stood and took off her panties, "I've been a busy girl today. I've got a four man cocktail you need to clean."

Straddling his face, facing her friend, she grabbed his legs at the knees, exposing his gaping ass again. Nodding, Christina giggled as she placed the head of the cock she was wearing against that entrance. "The nice thing about being a she-dragon is you never have to worry about getting hard."

"Trust me, we're going to do the same thing to Scarlett."

"What's that mean?"

"You'll see," she snickered. "He's only had one Viagra today. I'll be giving him another one in a bit.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday evening, April 27th

Try as he might, Alex couldn't help himself. He'd done a great job while the kids were still up, the three of them having a fun time in the backyard playing. And of course, dinner occupied a big chunk of their time. Then there was the after dinner movie they'd watched on Netflix together.

But they were in bed, and he could feel the technology calling out to him. It was like a homing beacon, reaching out to his hidden desires. He fought the urge for twenty minutes, but when he went to the kitchen to fetch a beer, he couldn't help himself any longer. He plopped down in front of her laptop, running his finger over the pad, rousing it out of sleep mode.

Like he had several times in the past couple of weeks, he went to her web browser of choice and searched her recent history. Starting at the beginning of what she'd viewed earlier that afternoon, he settled in front of the screen, only to quickly become unsettled.

"What the... fuck?" he reacted, sucking in his breath.

He clicked on a second video, and then a third, quickly realizing they were all going to be the same. They were of the amateur porn variety, which was both their personal favorite main category. But instead of hotwives being fucked by their bulls, they were femdom wives, fucking their husbands in the ass this big strap-on dildos.

He wanted to stop looking, but he couldn't. Each one took him further down the rabbit hole, until he was ensnared in that world. The hair stood up on the back of his neck, thinking of the ominous conversation he'd had with Christina the night she'd disciplined him in the pool house. She'd placed the butt plug in front of his face, using it as a bartering device. Take the plug, and he'd have the number of swats with the belt cut in half. She'd been very clear, however. Accepting the deal would mean opening up his ass to other invasions. It set a precedent. Or, as she put it, it was now fair game. Hell, he realized he was the one that likely said that.

He'd assumed she simply meant other plugs. She gotten him a couple of jeweled ones that he'd already been made to wear. It was a part of his Wednesday's, having to have one in his ass in order to be allowed to watch her fuck her bull. But the videos he was looking at weren't something he ever considered.

He was transfixed by the action. Each one bringing him more angst, wondering if this was where things were headed. He clicked on the seventh video, and he noticed a huge change. The wife was using a much different apparatus; one of the tags for searching using the description bad dragon.

"Shit! That's what Sandra and Mandy were using," he cringed.

He watched intently, looking to see how the men in the videos reacted. For the most part, they seemed to enjoy it. But those were ones whose cocks were free, and they were hard as a rock. A couple actually came from the anal stimulation. Then there were those locked in cages; something that Christina had threatened a couple of times, saying she'd consider it if he didn't heed her instructions. Those men seemed in much more despair, mainly because they were also being spanked, or some other painful method of discipline was involved in the equation.

The guy in the video he was watching was one of those unfortunate souls. His cock was locked in a cage that seemed too small. His nipples were pinched by clothespins, as was his scrotum. And a frighteningly large alien looking dildo was plunging into his ass. It looked excruciating, and yet he realized in a moment of stark contrast that he was hard.

123456...8