Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Self bondage was something she practiced a lot at home, but in a safe manner. She always had an escape at the ready in case she needed to get free quickly. It had never been necessary before, but it gave her peace of mind knowing it was available. To that point she'd always been able to wait for the natural end of her self-imposed predicament. She was particularly fond of the key in an ice cube method. A key to her handcuffs would be frozen overnight in a large ice cube tray. Taking the cube out, she'd put it in her hand. She'd have to wait for it to thaw before she could extricate herself, the cold in her palm excruciating. And there would usually be an additional hurdle to jump. Something that made it slightly more difficult. She could do that because she always had a backup plan if things went awry.

This was different. Her main escape was for Alex to come, use her as he saw fit, and then release her. The back up plan was Jack. But he wouldn't be coming until his workday was over. It was entirely possible that someone else could stumble upon her, however unlikely that might be.

Setting down his briefcase and her clothes, Alex pulled out his phone, unable to resist the temptation. He took several pictures, knowing he'd take more. Then he picked up the whip with the long leather strands that she'd left conveniently lying beside her ass.

SWAACK

"UUUUUUHHHHHHNNNN!" she howled into the ball gag as the blow struck her abdomen.

SWAACK

"UUUUHHHNN!" she bellowed, but less, knowing he was there, and her submission to him had officially begun.

SWAACK

"Uhhnnn!"

He was careful not to leave any lasting marks, not wanting to cause an issue with her second job. He was certain she'd be stripping later that night. He couldn't fathom how that might go over if she'd show up having lash marks all over her ass.

To offset that, he made sure he covered more of her body, and he moved around a lot. Truthfully there wasn't much he didn't strike, and that kept her off balance. She expected him to focus on her ass, and her thighs. Even her pussy, which she loved and hated at the same time. But he swatted her breasts, which was intense with the clamps on her sensitive nipples. And the inside if her upper arms, which had her screaming into the gag again. Same for the soles of her feet.

Ashley was sobbing behind the mask, but he didn't stop. He made the rounds of her sexy body several times before finally dropping the whip. Falling to his knees, he slapped her cunt with his fingers, making her squeal and squirm. He unzipped his fly, fishing out his cock... stroking it as he abused her. Then he fucked her.

It was hard and aggressive. He toyed with her tits as he pounded away, flicking his fingers near her nipples. It was an added shock, something she'd never had done to her, but it made her shudder. Every time he sensed she was about to cum, he'd pull out and grab the whip, hitting her somewhere that made her squeal. Then he'd fuck her again.

He started alternating between her pussy and ass, not caring that he went back and forth. He wanted to keep fucking, but he wasn't about to let her cum. In his view, Jack was offering them both closure.

That was on his mind. The last thing he'd challenged Ashley with was performing in an amateur contest at a strip club, with her permission to cum tied to the results. That plan went out the window when she lost her job, which necessitated her finding a new one until she could get back in the law profession. With her employed in the very field he intended for her to test as an amateur, they'd never be able to see that challenge through. Yet the denial of orgasms stayed with him. It was the closure that made the most sense to him. She was there to be used. Her own pleasure never played into the equation.

He wanted it to last, but the circumstances were never favorable. It was an unexpected opportunity, but in a public place. However unlikely it was that they'd be discovered, it played into the eroticism of the encounter. The noises they were making echoed down the stairwell. While no one used it, they were, so it couldn't be discounted that someone might. It was part of what made the experience so hot.

Fucking her pussy, he finally bucked into her, unloaded his balls.

His announcement came from deep in his chest. "AAAGGGHHHHH!"

She sighed as she felt his sperm coat her walls. It was perfect. He hadn't let her cum, which was how she'd envisioned the encounter in her mind. Part of her wanted him to leave her like she was, hoping someone else might stumble upon her and need to use her for relief. But she knew that wouldn't happen.

Yet Alex anticipated that. At least he hoped. Pulling out his cock, he leaned forward, whispering into her hood-covered ear.

"Are you streaming this?"

She nodded slightly.

"Is he watching?"

She shrugged.

"Was he your backup plan if I didn't show?"

Another nod, but it was pensive.

"So you're not sure he really knows you're doing this," he stated.

She shrugged and shook her head, letting him know her fate was in his hands.

He laughed. "You better hope he's watching," he said as he held the key to the cuffs in the air for the camera. Then he placed it strategically between her breasts. "Goodbye Kitten. It was an honor to be your Dom."

He zipped up and left, but not before throwing her clothes over the railing and down the stairwell. She heard it, and knew immediately what he'd done.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" she screamed in her head as she heard the door close. "He left me. He left me like this!"

Alex had, but he wasn't taking any chances, other than the one he'd taken by fucking her in the first place. He texted Jack, wanting to ensure he knew what had happened.

4:22 PM

Not sure if you watched that or not. Harley is all yours. Thanks for the closure for both of us. I left her the way I found her, but used. You'll have to set her free.

Jack saw his text. In fact, he'd watched the action off and on. He'd had to focus on the trial, but there were moments where he'd been able to check what was going on. Fortunately he was recording it, which was his intention all along. What he didn't expect was the pictures Alex texted of Ashley after he'd finished with her. The reddish color of her skin from where she'd been lashed didn't show up well because of the lighting in the space being the same shade. But the fresh load of cum leaking from her cunt was visible.

"Fuck, she's hot," he groaned. His feelings for her had grown quickly. It was more than just a budding sexual relationship. They hadn't been a Dom and sub together that long, but the feeling of belonging to each other had firmly taken hold for both of them. It was obvious they were compatible beyond the sex. Ashley was falling for him as well. It was the very reason he'd wanted to find a way to provide her closure with Alex; to allow her to be free of that unresolved link between them. Now that she'd experienced it, he saw her for who she was. Harley.

Looking again at the picture Alex had sent, he smiled. "I still can't believe she's mine."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday evening, May 10th

Christina was excited as she waited for Alex to come home. She was naked by the pool, letting the sun bake her skin. She'd applied her sunscreen and was taking advantage of her new freedom of being able to lounge around her house without clothes on. Or even a bathing suit in this case.

The kids had already been fed, and were at the neighbor's house playing tag in their huge backyard. She was anxiously awaiting the arrival of her husband, hopeful that they could have some fun before they came home. That way they could have more fun after they went to bed.

She'd already had an incredible afternoon with Gerard, getting fucked at a bed and breakfast. That in itself was an exciting risk. She'd picked a place in Huntington Beach so she wouldn't be far from home, hopeful in convincing Gerard to spend more time with her. She'd been playfully planting seeds that she didn't like having to watch a clock. But for the first time she went so far as to say she wanted to spend a weekend with him.

She'd used the suite at the quaint house along a road bordering a marina as a suggestion when he was getting dressed. "Can't you imagine us spending an entire weekend in a place like this?"

"Not really," he chuckled.

"No? Why not?"

"Babygirl, I had you screaming your head off. You were yelling at the top of your lungs for me to fuck you harder with my big black cock... telling everyone in the marina what a dirty, slutty hotwife you are."

"So? I am," she giggled.

"That lady at the front desk already gave me a nasty eye when I walked in. Said this isn't that kind of place. I asked her what she meant, and she said a place for people just to meet up and have sex."

"What did you say to her?"

"I asked if the room you were in had a bed. She didn't get it, and said of course it did. So, I told her people had obviously fucked in it before, and because she already took your credit card, I'd be doing the same."

"Oh my God. Did you?" she snorted.

"Yes."

"I wonder what she must think of me."

"She thinks you're a slut. She just heard you being one for the past three hours."

"So you can't imagine a weekend with me in a place like this."

"If I were ever to spend a weekend with you, we'd be doing it on my terms, not yours. And I'd be doing a lot more things to you than just fucking you."

"Mmm... sounds fun."

"You think that now. Reality is a whole different animal."

"Would you treat me like one?"

"Like what?"

"An animal. Put the collar on me again? Fuck me from behind like a bitch in heat? Would you degrade me, and abuse me, and punish me? Because I'd expect that. Hell, I'd sign up for it if it meant I'd get more than just three hours at a time with you."

"I'll think about it babygirl," he promised. In truth he knew she'd been working up to that request for weeks. It was part of his plan. That wasn't true. It was actually a part of Brandi's plan. Agreeing to fuck her three times a week had set the stage for it. From there it was just a question of timing. He was going to give her what she wanted, and do much more than fuck her. Brandi's intention was for him to truly own her, and her to control the dynamic between them, having some wicked fun of her own. It would definitely be on her terms. And it would be more intense than Christina would ever imagine was possible.

She watched him get ready to put his shorts on, and said, "Hey... do you really need to go right now?"

"Chrissy, we've been over this. I know you think because we did this closer to my work and your house that..."

"I'm not talking about fucking. I'm talking about eating," she grinned.

"What?"

"It's a bed and breakfast. She owes us food. I have an idea," she smiled wickedly. He actually indulged her as she picked up the phone. "Hello, this is Mrs. Edwards in room seven. My guest and I are famished. We're ready for our breakfast now, please."

"We don't serve breakfast until morning," the woman at the front desk said sternly.

"We hadn't planned to be here in the morning. We've pretty much done what we came here to do."

"I figured as much. Regardless, breakfast is only served the following morning."

"Even if I already paid for it?"

"Yes. And there are no discounts if you check out early."

"I understand," she winked at Gerard. Then she spoke to him, and said, "I told you. She says no breakfast and no discounts."

Gerard responded, making sure he was loud enough that the woman would hear him. "I guess I'm fuckin' that married pussy of yours all night then. You better come up with an excuse to tell your husband why you won't be coming home tonight."

"Hmm... looks like I went to visit my sister and had way too much to drink to drive home again," she giggled. Talking directly into the phone, she said, "Goodie! My bull is going to be fucking me until tomorrow morning. You might want to hand out noise cancelling headphones to your other guests tonight."

"You know what, if you promise to be out of here in an hour, I'll have breakfast to you in fifteen minutes."

"I dunno. Breakfast suddenly isn't as appealing as a fat, ten-inch black cock fucking me until morning... when I'd get breakfast anyway."

"Breakfast in fifteen, you're out in an hour, and the room is half off. But, you're never coming back here again."

"Deal," she winked at Gerard.

Hanging up, he laughed. "What deal did you make?"

"Half off the room, breakfast will be here shortly, but we have to leave in an hour and never come back."

"Uh, you were leaving in an hour anyway."

"I know. And she knew. But, your threat to fuck me all night long changed her mind. Get undressed."

"What? Why?"

"I bragged about how big your cock is. Now I need to show her why I was screaming so much."

When the knock on the door came, Gerard had his back against the wall next to it. Christina was on her knees, sucking him all the way down her throat. He opened it, and the woman nearly dropped the tray she was carrying. She hadn't expected them to be naked. She certainly didn't think they'd be having sex again when she showed up.

He motioned for her to put the food on the table nearest the window, and she quickly stepped past them, wanting to get the moment over with as quickly as possible. Christina closed the door with her hand as she passed by, startling her. Pulling her mouth off, she slowly stroked the big monster with her hand.

The woman turned around and stopped in her tracks, catching sight of it.

"I told you. Did you think I was lying?" she smirked.

"Behave, babygirl, or I'll spend the rest of the hour punishing you instead of fucking you."

"I'm sorry lover. I just wish people wouldn't be so judgmental of me. I'm a slut for a reason... cocks like yours."

"Where do you want it?"

"Pussy... hard from behind."

He lifted her by her hair, and she squealed when he twisted her around violently. She put her hands against the wall and jutted her ass out. He thrust his cock all the way inside her and began hammering away. It was a playful performance meant to tease the stuck up woman that ran the place, but it turned into a real fuck rather quickly, much to Christina's delight.

Looking to the woman as she was being pounded, she nodded toward the nightstand next to the bed that had been royally used.

"Be a doll and grab me a condom," she winked. "Otherwise I'm going to have to make him fuck my ass again."

For whatever reason, she did. Christina took it and ripped it open with her teeth, her one hand still pressed against the wall. When she was ready, she move forward and turned, deftly rolling it onto his glistening ebony shaft like a hooker who'd been doing it all her life. Leaning her back against the wall, she lifted her leg and he grabbed it underneath her knee. He pressed her body in place and she lifted her other leg the same way. He grabbed it while slamming his cock back into her, nailing her into the wall.

The woman walked past, unable to take her eyes off the pair. She even turned in the hallway for a couple of seconds, letting her eyes linger. That is until Christina came, shrieking again.

Gerard walked out thirty minutes later, his shirt in his hand; his dark skin glistening with sweat. He stopped at the desk, moving behind it briefly. She panicked as he groped her ass for a moment, but he let out a deep laugh and left.

Christina was behind him fifteen minutes after that, walking gingerly down the stairs. She stopped at the front desk to check out, handing the woman the key to the room.

"Uh, let me adjust your bill," she stated, unable to look her in the eye. She could still feel where his hand had grabbed her left ass cheek.

"That won't be necessary," Christina replied.

"What?"

"I was hoping I'd be able to find a way to get him to fuck me one more time today. You provided it. Besides, because of that we didn't get a chance to eat. I promised you we'd be gone in an hour. I'm a woman of my word. Did I lie about his cock?"

She blushed and shook her head. "No."

"Thick. Black. At least ten inches. Fucks like a stallion. I also meant what I said about the headphones. You heard me, and you saw what he does with me. I'd have been screaming like that off and on all night. You were right to kick me out of here. It's just a shame I can't come back. This was fun."

"We're not that kind of establishment."

"That's what my bull said you'd told him before he came upstairs. I have news for you honey, you are now. I'm putting this on Yelp."

"What? Are you kidding?"

"Maybe. Was there anyone else here today besides you?"

"No, but there could have been. It's Friday. The weekends are usually very busy."

"So... if I were to do this here on a Wednesday?"

"Likely just me. But what does that have to do with anything?"

"What about Monday's?"

"Even less of a chance it's anyone but me this time of day."

"Then there you go. I'll only come here on Monday's or Wednesday's. It won't be every week. Or all that often at all, really. I like to move around to be honest. But I do love it here."

"But you agreed you'd never come back."

"That was before you saw us. You know why I was screaming now. Besides, I'm going to pay full price for the room, just like today, but you'll be able to use it again the same day if you clean it. I'm only going to be here a few hours. I've got to pick up my kids from school soon."

"You have kids... what would your husband say if he knew you were doing this?"

"He knows. He's a cuckold."

"A what?"

"I'll leave that for you to look up," she said as she pulled out her phone. Pressing the dial button, his face popped up, along with the words Mommy's Cuck. She showed it to her, then waited for the voicemail she knew she'd get because he was in court. "Hello, sweetie. Your queen has been a naughty hotwife again. I'm bringing you home your milkshake," she said as she pulled out four used condoms from her purse, shaking them on front of her. "I'm looking forward to seeing you drink it when I see you tonight. If you do, I'm going to let you fuck me as much as you want this weekend!"

Hanging up, she winked at her.

That didn't stop her shock. "You're really going to make him... you know."

Christina shrugged. "Probably not. But part of the fun of being in control of our marriage is working him up. I sent him pictures of what I was doing upstairs. He gets off on me being with other men."

"I've heard of that. I just never thought it was real."

"Well now you know better..."

"Lilly."

"I'm Christina."

"I know. I ran your credit card."

"Ha! That you did. So, I'm good on Monday's or Wednesday's? I'll only book a room if you think it'll just be you here to hear us."

"God... why do you have to be so damn personable," she sighed.

Christina smiled sexily and said, "I can't help it. Is that a yes?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Thank you, Lilly. And just so you know, I've gotten into women since I started this lifestyle a few months ago. You're gorgeous. If you ever want to... "

"Wait. Do you mean that?"

"I told you I'm a woman of my word."

"Then it's a definite yes!"

"Are you gay?"

Flashing her wedding ring, she said, "No. Up until now I've been hopelessly heterosexual."

"What's that mean?"

"It means my marriage is missing a spark like yours must have been for you to start doing what you're doing. I'm bi-curious. Big time. Although seeing that cock today has me re-thinking that."

"He is gifted," she winked.

"Christina, I'm sorry if I came across as a bitch. But this place is my livelihood. I have to protect it. My husband's job isn't enough for us to afford to live here anymore. That's why we turned it into a bed and breakfast."

1...345678