Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking of his hotwife's newfound love of big black cock, his mind ran to the woman she was suddenly aspiring to be, with what had been his excited encouragement for the most part.

"I'm surprised she doesn't have a Queen of Spades designed in it too. Thank God she didn't," he sighed in relief.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday Evening, May 19th -- DAY 3

Some fifty miles just outside of the outskirts of Las Vegas, Brandi pulled the Suburban over. Climbing between the seats, she made quick work of untying Christina from the restraints that were binding her spread-eagle to the floor. She was starting to rouse, and she didn't want to have to give her yet another dose of sedative. She needed her awake.

Throwing a splash of cold water from a plastic cup onto her face, she watched as the blonde beauty sputtered and coughed, trying to get her bearings.

"Wh... What the fuck!?"

It was a remarkable comment from someone that not six months before never would have uttered such a vulgar phrase. Then again, nothing in her life was like it had been then, and it was clear there was really no going back. To her credit, the first conscious thought Christina had once she gained her faculties was not where she was, or what was happening to her. It was about Alex, and finding a way to save him from the nightmare she'd introduced him to.

"Are you awake?" Brandi asked.

Quickly realizing she was yet again in a vulnerable position in the back of a vehicle; no clothes and no personal items nearby, she knew she needed to tread carefully. "Yeah... I think so. What's going on Brandi? What are you doing to me now?"

Brandi was quick to shift the attention of ownership for what she'd planned away from herself and toward the handsome bull with the humongous cock that she continually insinuating was behind everything. "Well first, it's not me that's doing anything. I'm following Gerard's directions for you. Explicitly."

Christina was wary of that being true. To the point she said, "He's not here?"

Shaking her head, Brandi knew she needed to assert some sort of control while alluding that Gerard actually had it, and was exercising it... on both of them. Kneeling, she unfasted her jeans and worked to pull them over her hips. She made a point to wince several times, even though she was used to the pain. In fact, it made her wet. Once she had the denim down her thighs, she turned slightly, showing the belt marks on her beautiful ass.

"No... he's not. And in case you forgot, that's because he's not happy with you. OR me! I got my hide tanned with his belt just like you did because you wouldn't eat that delivery guy's ass. Now I have to do everything you do on this fucking trip. Everything!"

It all came back to her; the conversation in the garage early that morning. She hadn't actually seen Brandi's ass up to that point, what with her having her head covered with a canvas bag when she was told. But the evidence was right there in front of her, and it was a bit unnerving.

"I... I'm sorry, B."

"Save it. You've already ruined what was likely going to be an incredible experience. At least to start. I'm being charged with getting this week back on the rails so we can have a good time. Look, I just need you to understand that you have no choices going forward. I'm being directed, and I have no intention of fucking up like you seem to do every time you get a chance. So here's how it's going to be, Chris. I'm supposed to follow his lead, and in that, I'm not only going to make you do what he wants, I have to do it right by your side. Most of it, anyway. I should warn you... there is a very, very real possibility that we're both going to be fucking on heroin this week. He made me bring it with me."

"What!! You --"

Brandi made a bold move and slapped Christina across her face. They both broke into tears, although one of them were actually the crocodile variety. Crying on cue, Brandi snapped at her.

"Did you not hear me, you stupid fucking cunt!? If it comes to that, I HAVE TO DO IT TOO! I cannot believe how clueless you are right now."

Rubbing her cheek, Christina tried to get control of herself. "Is... is that... why I don't have clothes. Or my purse. Is this like, you know, the night I was...."

"I just told you, I'm trying to get this thing turned in the right direction. But I'm not sure I can. He has a lot of things he's asking us to do before he gets here Wednesday."

"Here? Wednesday? Where are we? Are we in Vegas?"

"Almost. I had to do something to you, Christina. I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry."

"What?"

"It... well, it was the only thing he said that you had to do alone. And I wasn't about to fail in the first test he gave me. Like I've said all along, I'm not going to take your place this week. Not totally. It's one thing to have to do things with you. It's another to be the focus of all his attention. Thank fucking God he let me bring you here alone. Otherwise, this might have been really ugly. We'll have a few days to prove ourselves in his eyes. If we don't, well... Wednesday will be a day of reckoning for both of us, I'm afraid."

"What did you..." Christina moved, and she actually felt the pain in her lower back. And just above her pussy. But as she couldn't see anything on her pubic mound, she was confused by the irritation she was feeling. "Fuck, Brandi. What did you do to me?"

"I took you to Spike's. You've been branded. Well, tattooed. Like I said, I'm really, really sorry. I didn't have a choice. Well, I guess I did. I could have just dropped you off tied and naked outside your development like I warned you."

"I've been tattooed? Really?"

"Yeah. Two of them, I'm afraid. He wanted to mark you forever to who you are. I did my best to make sure it was tasteful. And... I talked Spike into kind of skirting the edges of what Gerard ordered me to do."

"What the fuck does that mean?" she said, sitting up and craning her neck to look over her shoulder, trying to see what had been done. It was pretty clear the worst of it was on her lower back, but it was hard to tell in the dark.

"Here," Brandi said, holding up Christina's phone.

She ignored the image on the screen for a moment, focusing more on the fact that she wasn't in possession of her cell. That meant contacting Alex, or even Maggie, was out of the question at the moment. She even asked as much. "You have my phone?"

"You're cut off from the outside world again, Chris. You're question from before? Yeah, this is something like what happened to you the first time. We're going to be smoking a lot of wax, and we're going to be picking up men."

"I'm sorry. I'm still focusing on the first part. I'm cut off?"

"I know you think because you're naked that it's going to be exactly the same. It's not. Our first challenge is, we have to go to a seedy part of the city, and... we have to dress up as hookers and actually do it."

"Do it? Do what, become prostitutes?"

"Yes. This isn't like your husband setting you up with friends or taking you to a bar and watching over you. We have to get dressed up, and we have to stand on a corner, and we have to get tricks. We're not allowed to get a room, anywhere, until we make five hundred dollars between us. Once we do that, we can get a place to crash. But we still have to turn tricks. We aren't leaving whatever place we can afford until we have a few hundred dollars in the clear."

"THEN what?"

"One step in the gutter at a time, Chris. Let's get to the first part. We aren't going to be able to use the SUV. We have to hide it, find a place to work the street, and whatever we do will be done on the street. Hopefully we'll find a place where some decent guys are looking to get off in their cars. Otherwise, we're working in an alley. We have to watch out for each other... it's just you and me. I'll go over the ground rules on the way."

"I... I can't believe this is happening again."

"Funny. That's exactly what I said when you refused to tongue that guy's ass. Yet here we are. Now, do you want to see your tattoos, or not?"

Christina was nervous, but it's not like it mattered at that point. What was done was already done. Holding up the phone again, Brandi showed her an up-close picture of the artwork adorning her lower back. Her response caught her by surprise. Her reaction was visceral; her pussy instantly becoming wet. Not only was the image stunning, it caused her to gasp from the artistry. Especially the way Spike had captured her eyes; a feature she recognized quickly. It was beyond anything she could have anticipated if she would have gone to him actually wanting to be inked.

"Holy fuck!"

"I do hope you like it. Or at the very least, you come to appreciate it."

"Wow. It's... it's like Sasha."

"In a way, yes. That was kind of the idea. You're Venus Butterfly now. That's who you'll be here in Vegas. No sense anyone knowing your real name. Besides, there's some branding that's going to go along with it."

"I'm going to be branded!? That's fucking crazier that doing heroin!"

"You're already branded, Chris. In a way. That's what the tattoo is for. I said branding, as in marketing."

"I don't understand."

"I don't expect you too. We're not to that part yet. Just understand that it was all a way to tie in what Gerard wanted with what can be possible on the other side of this mess. We've got to do what he wants between now and Wednesday. If we do, well... it could be fun. But I'm warning you, we're one slip up from the needle. If that happens, my guess is we're still going to have fun. We're going to get fucked a ton this week. But... we'll be doing it with that lightning coursing through our veins, and we'll be at risk of getting addicted. I have his word that he won't make us shoot up once the week is over, but it'll likely be too late at that point. We'll be begging him to do it to us because we'll want it. If that happens, I'm at his mercy. You'll be able to walk away from him, once your husband springs for a trip or two to rehab. That story I told isn't an Edgar Allen Poe poem. It's the life of a heroin addict."

"Jesus fucking Christ, why didn't I just eat that man's ass."

"Been asking myself that all day. Look, nothing we can do about the past. Let's focus on what we can do now and try to be positive about it. And I need to start with what I did to you. Do you forgive me?"

"For the tattoo? I actually love it!"

"Tattoos. As in two. And I haven't shown you the part I compromised on. To be honest, I expect Gerard to literally beat the crap out of me for it, but I did it to protect your kids."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Brandi pulled up another picture, wanting Christina to know what the hidden features were. She also wanted to show that she'd been sexually violated while she was under the influence of the sedative. One reason was to let her know how they were ultimately paid for. The other was to further cement the idea that the one calling all the shots was Gerard, and that he was asserting his total control over her.

"Spike fucked me?"

"Twice. Second time in the ass. That shouldn't be a surprise, Chris. I had to give him a blowjob for your piercings. Tattoos like that, with that kind of talent, cost a lot of money. Thankfully your pussy and ass covered it. It's funny to think that later tonight we won't be making anywhere near that kind of income for what we're going to be doing."

"Funny to you, but at least you'll be doing it with me."

That was the magic bullet Brandi was hoping for; Christina buying into the idea that Gerard was the one orchestrating the balance of the weekend, and they'd be partners in doing what they would be told to do. It was really the key to everything working toward her ultimate nefarious goal. She put the odds of successfully impregnating her friend with a black baby at about thirty percent. It was unscientific, but the promise of lots of opportunity and available black cock coupled with the perfect timing of her ovulation window certainly played in her favor.

Wanting to set the hook deep in Christina's mouth, she showed her two other pictures. One of the tattoo on her back, illuminated by a blacklight. The other of the one over her pussy. They were both a bit too hard to believe.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking God! HE DID fucking brand me!"

"Yeah. Kinda hot though. At least I think they are."

"Wow. I'm going to have to avoid a few kids places."

"What?" she laughed.

"Tommy likes to play laser tag with his friends. The place is pretty much all blacklights."

"We're you planning on going there naked?"

"Well, no."

"Okay. So you avoid crops tops there, and you keep your pants on. The whole reason I'm showing you is so you won't be surprised. Besides, I know you can feel them, and we need to keep an eye on them the next couple of days so they don't get infected. You're going to be doing a lot of nasty stuff. Likely going to have a lot of cum on you. We need to be mindful of that."

"We're... we're fucking without condoms?"

"If they're black, yes. Although the black guys will likely be cumming inside us unless they want to give us a facial. But that's the thing. With that butterfly having those eyes in it... well, your eyes, if we're being honest about it. They might look at that as a target. Like a facial on your ass. By the way, that was all Spike. I was getting the SUV when he did the eyes. But I wish it had been my idea. It looks really, really cool."

"I'm surprised they don't glow in the dark too."

"I'm sure he could add that if you wanted. He's getting really good at using those inks."

"Actually, I might. It could take a little of the focus off the Queen of Spades."

"Not likely, but you can pretend that if you want. You'll have to fuck him again."

"I feel like I got robbed of that experience the first time," she smirked.

"Sweetie, you're going to get so much cock this week you won't be able to walk for a month. I'm counting on it. With all the tests Gerard's going to put us through, we need to have something to look forward to."

"I guess."

"C'mon. Let me show you how to smoke wax. You're going to have to be able to do it yourself if I'm busy, and he wants us baked when we start tonight."

"How far do we have to go? Will it be safe for you to drive?"

"Fifty miles. We'll be fine. We'll get dressed, blaze up, and then hit the road. With any luck one of us will be sucking or fucking a cock in a couple of hours."

"Sounds like we have to or we're sleeping on the sidewalk."

"That's what the pot is for."

"Pot is great for sex, but it makes me more mellow than wired, B."

"Well, we could always start with a small hit of heroin instead. I guarantee we'll both be wired, and it might make having to fuck some of the dregs of society we're going to have to deal with a bit more tolerable."

"Yeah... right," she chuckled.

"I'm dead serious, Chris."

"No, you're not."

"Think about it. You know Gerard. He's going to do everything he can to make us fuck up. Me in particular, because I've been bragging my ass off about you and you keep failing. I'd put the odds at us getting through the week without a needle in our veins at less than ten percent."

"So, you just want to throw in the towel and get us addicted from the start. That makes a lot of sense."

"Hear me out. If we do it on our own, in small doses, and we couple that with the THC in the wax, we'll be flying. And maybe, just maybe, we can camouflage the effects."

"I'm definitely not following this logic train wreck."

"Ha! Nice word play. But seriously, I'm not kidding. We get a little used to it. Just enough to feel the impact, but not, you know, set that hook too deep in our lip. If we do it right, we can be able to honestly say we're shooting up if he makes us anyway. We'll be a little immune to it."

"Are you fucking crazy? This isn't a vaccine. It's heroin we're talking about. How can you possibly build up... wait, is that what you're implying? That we build up a tolerance? Is that even possible?"

"We be shooting ourselves up, Christina. Well, I'd be doing it to both of us. But I know him... he'll insist on seeing the evidence."

"And that means what, exactly?"

"Track marks. On our arms. No hiding them between our toes. But if he sees a bunch of needle marks and injection site redness, he'll know for sure we're doing it. He just won't know the dosage. He's never concerned himself with that kind of detail before. The few times he's made me shoot up one of his hotwives, he's left that up to me. I'm the one that has experience with needles. I'm the one with a mother that's a nurse. Why do you think he wasn't in the room when I shot you up with lidocaine? Because that was my responsibility. He wants it done. He doesn't want the culpability. But he's going to know if we're faking. He needs to see our eyes and our actions."

"Our eyes?"

"However much we take, it's going to show in our eyes. Heroin contracts the irises. Hell, with yours being that incredible green they are, he'll be able to tell you're using from across a room. My guess our bodies will also react to the drug the same way, but in smaller doses we can control the length of the high."

It was all hyperbole. Whatever the dosage, the high would be just as intense once it hit the bloodstream. It was the duration of the high that would be in question. And that depended on the individual. The other lie she'd told was about the tolerance, and that it would be helpful in fooling Gerard. That wasn't her real intent. Building up a tolerance would only make her want to do more and more, increasing the danger. Christina rightly seemed very skeptical.

"That seems like a contradiction. Won't getting used to it make you feel the effects less? Isn't that why people overdose?"

"Sometimes. But we're talking about really small doses, given enough times that it makes our arms look like we're already addicts. And we're done at the end of the week. He's never lied to me before about one of his challenges, Chris. I don't believe he's doing it now. I trust him. The question is, do you, because that's what he's doing. He's testing our trust, because we've shown he can't trust us."

"I don't know."

"At least think about it. In the meantime, let's get high the other way."

Christina didn't have to think. The story she'd been told at the crappy hotel somewhere in the war zone of LA would never be forgotten. "There's no fucking way I'm letting her shoot me up on my own," she promised herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday Evening, May 19th -- DAY 3

Maggie was back on that familiar barstool at the island, once again working on a laptop. Only this time it was Alex's, and she was typing furiously.

The biggest difference between this time and the previous ones so far that evening, besides the computer itself, was the determination in her focused green eyes. She was logging into the network in her self appointed role of administrator, working to correct what she knew was an egregious mistake.

Her sexy body was glistening with a sheen of perspiration, the result of being on the receiving end of the hard fucking courtesy of her boss. And as she was thinking of him at the moment, her lover. Her heart soared at that very thought, which was the reason she racing to fix the error in judgment she'd been a willing part of.

She could still feel her pussy tingling from the treatment he'd given her, which brought a wry smile. It was slowly leaking his cum onto the leather cushion. She could also taste it, having cleaned out the load he'd left inside Kalinda's sweet cunt as part of the impromptu menage a trios they'd become involved in.

The second it was over she jumped up, running into the family office. She was in there for a few minutes, then she came out with his Dell. Opening it on the island, she began typing like she was a hacker, trying to crack a code. The determination on her face was evident, and it caught the attention of her romantic partners. They were expecting to bask in the afterglow of the post-coital euphoria they'd created together. Instead they were drawn to her side.