Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his huge balls landed against her groin, she barked out, "TEN!"

He fired again, and she yelped "NINE!"

It became a cadence, and it drew the attention of Maggie and Alex.

"EIGHT! SEVEN! SIX! FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO!"

"HERE IT COMES!" he bellowed.

"ONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed out as he exploded. Then she giggled, and counted the spurts. "Two. Three. Four. Five. Six.... Seveeeeeen! Oh fuck! Eight! Goddamn! Nine! Fill my pussy, Billy!"

"Bill," he said as he stopped pumping, both in and out, and inside of her. He left is shaft halfway inside her quivering cunt, looking down at her heaving chest.

"What?"

"I'm Billy to a lot of people. I'm Bill to you."

"Why?" He looked at her in a way that made her heart melt, and it came to her. "Oh. Ohhhh, fuck. Baby... yeeeessss! WAKANDA FOREVER!"

He thrust inside her again and collapsed in her arms. They hugged, and kissed. And that left Alex very confused.

"He's Bill? I don't get it."

Maggie giggled. "You will, sweetie. C'mon. Let's go to bed."

"What?"

"We're going to your room," she smiled. Standing, she looked over at the happy couple, beginning to fuck. "Kal, you can use my place when you're ready to sleep," she said, referring to the pool house.

"Thanks, Mag. See you in the morning. We'll come up with a plan then."

"I know. Goodnight. Night Billy."

"Goodnight," he grunted as he began plowing into his new girlfriend, churning up the cum he'd just deposited, making a frothy mess of their groins.

With Maggie and Alex departing for the main house, it left Kalinda and Billy the rest of the night to get to know each other better. And that was saying something for a couple that was already in the midst of a power fucking that would surely wake the neighbors if not for the sounds of the Pacific echoing amongst the stately mansions along the private coastline.

At some point they made their way to the pool house, fucking first on the couch before finally making their way to the huge bed in the loft. They fell asleep while still coupled, Billy leaving his huge cock inside her while they spooned. It was new to Kalinda; a feeling she'd never experienced before. Yes, she'd gone to bed with men before. Many times, in fact. But never in their arms. And never feeling that safety and comfort. That had only happened with women. This was different, because of how big of a man he was. He practically enveloped her, and it was a warmth she quickly found favor in.

When they woke, they picked up where they left off. Well, almost. Instead of the hard, almost possessive fucking she'd been on the receiving end of, Billy made love to her. It was straight missionary, and it was magical. Long. Almost loving. The two of them locked eyes as he slowly slid in and out of her smooth pussy. They kissed passionately. They connected. And then, much to her surprise, they came together. It was in that moment she knew she had feelings for him, and she felt certain he had them for her too. Especially when she called him Bill in the middle of her orgasm, begging him to cum with her, and he heeded that impassioned plea.

Picking her up, he carried her to the huge standup shower, where they got cleaned up before getting dirty again. He pounded her from behind against the tiled wall. He didn't cum that time, more concerned about her pleasure. And that only made her fall more deeply. It was heaven, or as close as she'd ever come to feeling such a place in her heart.

Walking hand in hand through the dew-covered grass toward the back of the main house, she looked into his eyes once again. A sheepish smile crept upon her face as she asked, "Do... do you want to be partners?"

"Partners?" he grinned.

"Yeah. You know... work together."

"Oh... you mean business partners."

"What did you think I meant?"

Stopping in their tracks, he took her face, holding it preciously in his big hands. Brushing her hair from her eyes, he looked deeply into them one more time. Searching. "What are you really asking me Kalinda?"

"I... you're really good at what you do. I... my business is growing, and I can't do it all by myself anymore. I... well, it requires --"

"Babe, you keep saying 'I', but then you keep trying to make it about something else. Say what you mean."

She began talking, but nonsensical. It was a conversation in her head, but it was being expressed out loud. "I want you. With me. I've... is this? No... it's too soon. I can't make a decision based on sex. What am I doing? This is why I'm in this business. People fuck around, and screw up their lives... but, no. This isn't. My God, last night. This morning. That was real, wasn't it? There's no way I'm dreaming this."

He kissed her, bringing her back to reality. She wrapped her arms around him as he picked her up. Her legs followed, clenching his waist tightly. It wasn't sexual. It was more than that. It was personal. She was thrilled and frighted all at once. Her heart was committed. Her mind was racing. Her body broke out in a sweat that he noticed. Moving his hands to her shapely ass to support her so she wouldn't fall, he held on and whispered, "I feel it too, babe."

"You feel what?" she asked, batting her big brown eyes at him.

"Scared. It feels too fast. It also feels right. So, if you're asking if I want to be your business partner, let's see how this goes with Alex and Christina. We don't have time to work out the details of what that kind of thing would look like right now. We have to save her."

"Do you really think she's in danger?"

"If she's with Brandi alone in Vegas, then yes, I do. I can't put a real reason on it, other than my gut, but I do."

"Okay. We save her, and we figure out along the way what our business relationship might be like. Deal?"

"Deal."

"What about the other part?" she smirked.

"What other part?"

"Our personal relationship. I'm not going to be able to ignore the obvious chemistry we have. Are you?"

"You'd be my boss. You'll have to tell me what's allowed between us."

"What if, instead, we're partners at work... and when we're not working."

"I don't know. I kind of like the idea of you being my boss and begging me to fuck you. It's kinky."

"Mmm... what if I ordered you to?" she said, biting her lip.

"Kinkier."

"God, Bill... are you being real with me right now? Can this... really?"

Setting her down, he smiled. "C'mon. We've got a lot of work to do today. As much as I want to explore what this can be, there are two little kids up there," he said, pointing at the second floor of the house. "They're counting on us to do our job, and they don't even know how serious this might be."

"You're right. I'm thinking with my pussy again," she giggled. "Just promise me you'll consider being my partner. Sex aside, I think we'd make a great investigative team."

"I'm already considering it, Kalinda. The first thing I have to do is get the rest of my shifts covered this week at the guard shack. I got Frank to cover me today when Alex called me last night. I have a feeling this is going to take a while to figure out, and that's time we don't have. I'm in, at least until we get Christina home where she belongs. The rest we'll figure out as we go. Deal?"

"Deal," she grinned as she leaned in to kiss him again.