Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the life of drug addicts and sex workers, Chris. And that's what we are right now."

"No shit. Pretty thankful we smoked as much pot as we did today too. I'm seriously going to have some kind of PTSD after what the twins put us through. Hell, looking at you get used like that was traumatic."

"Likewise."

A big black stud walked up to Christina, the two of them quickly making small talk. That is if discussing a price for a fuck in the alley could be construed as talking small. He was anything but, standing at least 6'5". He was even in incredible shape. The two of them wondered why he was pandering to a couple of hookers when he was so ridiculously, ruggedly handsome he could have walked into any casino in Vegas and walked out with someone's wife or girlfriend on his arm. He had that kind of sexual magnetism.

It was the first time Brandi was actually jealous, wondering why he didn't even sniff in her direction. But she knew. Christina was firing off pheromones like fireworks, and she had the whole package going on. Not to mention she was dressed so scantily that it was scandalous. She would have been arrested on a charge of indecent exposure in addition to prostitution. And possession. She had joints in her purse, her and Brandi not content to just keep using the high-octane THC in wax form. They wanted to keep their buzz going, knowing it was going to be a very long night in order to make the money they needed at the small amounts there were able to charge the clientele that had been milling about.

And that was the thing. Unlike the night before, word got out they were working, and what the price had been set at. The men in the vehicles that just wanted blowjobs seemed willing to pay that fee. But the guys looking for pussy were bargaining harder. It was classic economics. Christina saw it happening, her degree in the subject making her project the outcome. She warned Brandi that if they stayed in the same location, the price was going to drop significantly because they were appearing desperate. The cocks had the upper hand. Mainly because they were more interested in scoring whatever drug of choice they needed to get their fix. They weren't going to dispense with their extra money without making sure they were getting the better part of the deal.

"How do you know?" Brandi had asked.

"At least three of the guys that came up to us know where we stayed last night. I recognized them when the walked up. They were out by the curb in front of the motel."

"Why does that matter?"

"They're locals. They live around here somewhere, B. They might be homeless, but I'm betting if it gets cold, or if it gets really awful weather wise, they're staying at that hotel for a night. They're making some money somehow to get their drugs and their pussy. And food, I suppose. They just aren't paying for a roof unless they have too. That means they know Alice and Marvin, and they likely know what we did to stay there. Which means they also know what we did with them."

"Ugh."

"Tell me about it. They're setting the price now because they have to know we don't want to have to do a repeat performance. And Alice isn't interested in really pimping for us because she wants to fuck us again. We're in a dead zone. We're going to have to suck it up and make our nut in volume."

Brandi was amazed at Christina's concise explanation, and it had proved out during the night. That meant they had a lot more work to do in order to make sure they didn't live out that experience a second time. In truth, it was the first time she'd been upset with herself for pretending that she had to do everything Christina was doing. After all, it wasn't Gerard that was directing what was going on. She was.

And as hard as it was to admit, she wished the hunk that was talking to her trainee, as it were, was negotiating with her instead. He was such a beautiful specimen of a man she might have considered letting him fuck her for free. That didn't happen. Instead Christina led him into the alley, and after getting twenty bucks from him, she was opening her legs and spreading them wide so he could fuck her from behind against that familiar brick wall.

Taking out Christina's phone, Brandi took another secret video, holding it in such a way that she wouldn't be noticed. It was one of her odd skills, the ability to take pictures and videos at odd and unusual angles. She was the self-professed queen of selfies, but that was nothing compared to capturing a clandestine image of someone in a compromised position. She'd practiced a lot on her pseudo husband Scott, finding ways to take mini-movies of him doing things as Scarlett. It had become one of her favorite pastimes; filming him, and then sending him the file sometime in the next couple of weeks to humiliate him. The one she'd taken earlier that day of him fucking himself with a suction cup dildo stuck to his office window didn't count in her eyes, although she was certainly going to use it. She loved the idea of being in his proximity and being able to do it without him knowing it. It was one of the skills she was teaching Christina, thinking she'd use it on Alex. It was how Christina had taken the one of her the day before. None of the men that were fucking them in the alley knew they were being captured on camera.

Christina started bucking back against the guy, telling him she was going to cum. It wasn't some ploy to get the stranger off early. He was so big and thick, and fucking her so hard and rough, it was happening for real. She could feel it building, the rise in her desire reaching a place she'd been before, yet it was still rare. It arrived like a bolt of lightning on a clear summer night.

"AAAGGGHHHHHHHHHAAA!" she screamed as her body started to convulse. Her pussy actually expelled his cock as she began squirting so violently it startled her would be suitor.

"FUCKING BITCH! YOU SOAKED MY PANTS!" he barked. Then he turned her around by her hair and pressed her against the wall by the throat, actually choking her with his huge paw.

"I... I'm sorry!" she blurted out, but not before he slapped her twice across the face. She wanted to cry, but couldn't. She was too scared, and he still had his hand on her neck.

Taking her by the hair again, he twisted her back to her original position, but instead of fucking her pussy, he rammed his cock deep into her ass with a vicious thrust. She grunted, but didn't complain, even as it burned from the force of the entry. He was stretching her anal ring so much it throbbed. It didn't matter as long as he didn't hit her again.

Brandi didn't say anything. Instead, she continued to video the encounter. She wasn't sure she could have stopped him. Not without causing an incident that might alert the police, which she wanted nothing to do with. In fact, it was her biggest fear. The LVPD. She'd escaped their dragnet once. She had no intention of doing anything that might alert them to a cold case. No, the small beretta in her in her purse would be staying put unless things became truly dangerous.

And it wasn't in Brandi's eyes. She'd fucked enough huge black men in her life to know the difference between a drifter and a thug. Between angry and violent. The guy was pissed. The fact that he'd slapped Christina a couple of times was tantamount to love taps in his world. The world of the streets, where you had to scape and claw to survive. He didn't look the part, but he was down and out just like the rest of the local men that came sniffing around their pussies like ravenous wolves. Hard times can hit anyone, and quickly. Especially in a town like Las Vegas.

If he were truly dangerous, he wouldn't have stopped at two slaps, even though they'd been hard. And he wouldn't have aimed for a place that would do the least amount of damage like he had. And... he wouldn't have resumed fucking her as quickly as he did, even though he'd switched to her ass. He likely would have literally beaten her; something that had happened to Brandi more than she cared to admit. It was why she carried a concealed weapon, even though she wasn't licensed and it wasn't registered. It actually had the serial number filed off, and she'd taken the time to load the bullets in the magazine with gloves on. If she had to pull the trigger, she'd be able to wipe off the prints on the outside and dump it.

Christina was doing everything she could to resist touching her face, the sting of his blows lingering. She knew she was fine, even though it hurt. There'd be no bruising, or lasting effects. But the shock was there, and she tried to calm herself. The brute that was reaming her ass was in control, and she had his money. They fact that it was only a twenty didn't matter. He was paying for her body, and he was going to use it however he wanted.

Her trembling wasn't from being scared of him necessarily. It was from the thickness of his cock, and how good it felt. She honestly was concerned she might cum again just from that even though he was in her ass. The likelihood that she's squirt again was minimal, but since she'd just done it, she knew it would be easy for her to do it a second time. Still, she jutted her rear end out and started begging him to fuck her harder.

He responded by pulling her hair back, yanking her head hard. And by spanking her bare cheek over and over while calling her a worthless whore. She couldn't argue that point. While she had a wealthy husband and a rather luxurious lifestyle waiting for her to return to in Laguna Beach, she was far removed from that life at the moment. She didn't have her wallet. The company credit card was in Gerard's possession. At least she thought so.

Brandi actually had it, as well as her other personal belongings. That included the phone she was using to video the action in the alley. But to Christina, she was just as vulnerable as she'd been the first time she was fucked as a whore in the motel in California. The one that Gerard's uncle Felix operated. She didn't know that, like most things that were happening to her. All she knew was she was in a different state, in a city that was built on a foundation of organized crime, gambling, drugs and sex, and she was delving cunt first into its seedy underbelly. The reality was she was a stoned hooker that with a little over a hundred dollars to her name, and that wasn't going to be enough to keep her from having to eat the pussy of a three-hundred pound lesbian the next day. Her only choice was to keep selling her body in hopes of moving up a level in the ugly game she'd signed up for.

Truthfully, she didn't care what happened to her at that point. She was only concerned about keeping her husband and kids safe. That the life she was living didn't spill over into their world. She felt certain the kids would be fine. But only if she could shield Alex from whatever evil ideas Gerard had in store for him. The threat of him being fucked again with a strap-on, knowing the next time might be with an even bigger one, mortified her. She didn't know how to stop it, because she'd put the whole thing in motion herself with no regard for his feelings. It was callous, and stupid on her part.

It wasn't lost on her that those thoughts were in her head at the very moment a fat ten-inch cock was fully inside her own ass. Perhaps that's why it came to her. She'd gladly take Alex's place. She loved anal sex at that point. Even with a stranger that was taking great liberties with her. The rougher the better, in her eyes. And that was accepting that she'd been slapped and choked, and her pussy was still dripping to the point she was about to cum again.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" she bellowed, another stream of cum squirting violently from her pussy. Her John, as it were, felt the signs that time and pulled out, letting her splash the pavement until she settled. Then he began fucking her again.

He didn't last much longer. Five minutes at most. Ramming himself as deep as possible, he literally lifted her off the ground as he emptied his thick seed into her bowels. She had to press her upper body against the wall to keep from tipping over. Once he finished cumming, he grabbed her by the hair again and forced her to her knees. He was so big and strong it was a wonder he didn't scalp her from the force. She opened her mouth, knowing what her wanted. Even with it having been in her ass, it still tasted incredible compared to the giant lesbian that loomed on her horizon if she and Brandi didn't make enough money. As it was, she knew she'd be out there on the streets another four or five hours if they had any hopes of sleeping somewhere better.

Her latest trick behind her, she lit another cigarette as she got her faculties together.

"Are you alright," Brandi asked.

She played it off, not wanting to give reason to show she might have not lived up to her duties. Her husband's asshole was on the line. So was her staying off of heroin. Acting nonchalant, she replied, "Yeah. Why?"

"You took a pretty good shot from him."

"He also made me gush like a geyser. There's a tradeoff. I don't always get to cum."

"God, you are a whore now."

"And you're not? Tell me about that last guy you were with again?"

"They guy in the Audi?"

"Yeah."

"Huh? Okay, I told you about the watery sperm and how nasty it was to taste. He's also as small as Scott."

"His cock?"

"His penis. You were the one that just fucked a real cock, you lucky bitch. I was sucking something barely four inches."

"Funny. Do you think there's a correlation between size and the type of sperm?"

"No. Maybe the size of their balls. I don't know. I just found it comical that he actually asked me before he paid me if I could deep throat. It was everything I could do not to start laughing when I took it out. Seriously, I've shoved breadsticks into my mouth deeper than he went. It was embarrassing. But it was ten bucks."

"You know, at the rate we're going, we're going to be out here all night, right?"

"Beats the alternative."

"What's that?"

"Sucking Marvin's ass again."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Late Monday Night, May 20th -- DAY 4

With the kids asleep, Maggie was finally free to get her freak on. She'd had to take on the motherly duties, what with Alex working very late. She knew it was going to be a different role, but she actually loved getting them into bed. There was something tender and loving about tucking them in and kissing them both on the forehead. She took a shower once she'd gotten them down, if for no other reason than she wanted to give Billy and Kalinda a little privacy first. They were in the pool, and she had no doubt that at some point they'd start doing something in there besides swimming. With the kid's bedrooms on the other side of the house, it allowed them the freedom to do what they wanted.

They didn't start right away, toying with each other a little while. But ten minutes after Maggie ushered Tommy and Sarah into the house, they were slowly fucking against the near wall. Billy was standing in waist deep water, his back against the pool, while holding Kalinda. She was doing all the work, her arms around his neck while she gently rode is massive length.

Maggie was using the master bathroom, and was lathered up. Shaving her legs, she had time to go over the details Kalinda had shared with her about what she and Billy had discovered that day about Gerard. The conversation ran back through her mind like a rewound tape.

"Okay, so if you don't have anything on Brandi yet, what more do we know about Gerard?" she'd asked.

Kalinda took a deep breath. "Alright. We know his parents weren't exactly model citizens. His dad is in San Quentin doing a quarter for armed robbery. His mother died in a drug house. Murdered along with four others by a meth dealer in a purchase gone bad. She'd been an addict for most of Gerard's life. It's the typical hardship story of a kid from the hood. He was taken in by his aunt and uncle... his dad's older brother Felix, who by all accounts seems to be a stand-up guy."

"And the Aunt?"

"Selma? She raised eleven kids... eleven! And she did it in the projects, keeping them all out of gangs. We checked into them. Nothing. Apparently, Gerard took to that influence. To this point we haven't found out what he was in trouble for as a kid. But not because he's necessarily innocent. He has a juvi record that's sealed. We're not getting it. But we know he cleaned his life up living with his Aunt and Uncle. If he was in a gang, he got out when he moved in with them. Still, we've got feelers out for his adult criminal behavior. We should have the results sometime Wednesday."

"Wednesday?"

"I can only grease the wheels so much, Maggie. The info I'm getting is good, but my source isn't going to take unnecessary risks to get it to me. I know it sucks, but we have to be patient. He had issues as a kid. As I said, it was likely gang related, but the record that's sealed was from when he was fifteen. Considering his parents, I would have expected him to be behind bars or dead himself. From sixteen on we haven't found anything. Yet."

"So you believe he's legitimately successful?"

"I don't know. Obviously we still need to be guarded, because he does have some trouble with the legal system in his past. But he also put himself through community college. He worked as a janitor and handyman for his uncle at the motel, and he got a second job as a trainer. Got a degree in business. Apparently put it to good use. All of the entities under his corporate umbrella that Bill told you about are real. The most intriguing of which is his reinvesting in his uncle's motel. He's paying him back for basically setting him on the straight and narrow."

"So you're saying he's a candidate for citizen of the year."

"No. Not yet. But we can't find any evidence that his money is from doing anything illegal. Like drugs or loan sharking. They appear to be legit. I'll feel better once we get the background check on him as an adult. I keep thinking there's something we don't know. Call it a gut feeling."

"Like Billy's about Brandi?"

"Oh, that's even more realistic to be truthful. He says it's from the vibe he got fucking her at the guard shack. He felt the evil in her."

"That's quite the takeaway. From all accounts I've heard she's stunning. And personable."

"The devil comes in an appealing package, Mag. Bill was adamant about his distaste for her. He fucked her, but only because he was already engaged in the blowjob she was giving him. He just knew midway through that there was something about her that felt evil. He could sense it. It wasn't anything necessarily that she did or said. But he did say he's felt that vibe before with women, and he's yet to be proven wrong on that instinct."

"And you believe him."

"I believe in his training, and his schooling. He's going to make me a great partner. He's got all the skills and the tools."

"Including the twelve-inch one hanging from his crotch, no doubt."

"That's an added bonus, yeah. But he really is a gifted investigator. He'd be wasting those talents being just a cop. It'll take him too long to become a detective. I'm hopeful I can prove that to him. That's where the fringe benefits of being a private detective come into play."

"Oh yeah? What are those?"

"Well, the first one is he'll get to fuck me any time he wants," she winked.

He was doing just that in the pool as Maggie watched them from the kitchen. She was just about join them when she heard the door from the garage open and close.

"Maggie? I'm home," Alex called out quietly, unsure if she was even in the house.

"In the kitchen, sweetie," she replied happily. It was like they were actually a couple, the exchange real and loving.

Of course, it was different. He was married to someone else. And that was on his mind as he took off his shoes and put his briefcase and laptop in the office. "I got more videos on the way home."