Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you watched them yet?"

"No. I figured you'd want to see them too so we know what we're dealing with."

He walked into the great room, seeing her standing there naked, freshly out of the shower. She was without makeup, and she was more beautiful than ever too him.

"God... you're amazing," he growled.

"I'm not even dolled up for you, sweetie," she grinned. "I just got out of the shower. I haven't had a chance to make myself look alluring to you."

"I think you're underestimating just how turned on you make me just by being you."

"Aw... that's sweet."

"I'm serious."

"I know. I can tell by that nice erection you're sporting for me. An extra special executive secretary could get used to her boss coming home to her like that."

"I'm hoping you do. I want you to feel at home here."

"I will. It's going to take a little bit, but I'm becoming more comfortable by the hour."

"The kids?"

"Asleep. They're great. They were very helpful with the move. I took them to In and Out Burger on the way home. Tommy actually did his math homework in my car on the way to my old apartment so we could have fun once we got home. Sarah didn't have any."

"She rarely does. She's pretty good about doing it in class. Her teacher gives them time. She's one of the few from what I understand that takes advantage of that. Most do the second recess. What kind of fun did they have when they got home?"

"Well, they didn't have a lot of time. A little over an hour, by the time we got here. They talked Billy into skinny dipping with them."

"Billy? Billy Drummond. Billy Drummond was naked in front of my kids."

"No. I'm teasing. He actually wasn't comfortable doing that, so the kids put their suits on for him. I was naked. And Kalinda. Kalinda is fucking Billy in the pool right now. Why? That seemed to upset you."

"I... I'm not upset. It's just. He's huge."

"Yeah. Like 6'5" or something."

"I meant his cock. Did the kids, you know, say anything?"

"Of course not. He was wearing his compression shorts. They were playing. Stop making it into something it wasn't. I actually thought about talking him into it."

"Talk him... why would you do that?"

"Because I've had a conversation with the kids about our house rules. They know it's okay to be naked. Billy and Kalinda were here when we got here. Sarah and Tommy get it. They don't care, sweetie."

"But... he's huge."

"So are you, proportionally."

"What?"

"The kids don't fucking care. They just wanted to play with Billy. They had fun. Newsflash. His cock was just as big in his shorts. So is yours when you wear a suit. Billy's size only seems to matter to you. I doubt Kalinda cares that much, and she's fucking him right now. Like the kids, she's a lot more interested in the man himself. Stop wigging out. I've got this."

"You know, you're right. If they had skinny dipped, it's become perfectly natural to them. I'm... I'm just worked up because I know there's a bunch more videos of Christina doing God knows what on my phone."

"Leave them there for now. The good news is she's sent more. That means she's still active, and that means she's okay for now. There's nothing we can do about what she's doing tonight anyway, so we might as well have our own fun," she smiled sexily as she sauntered in his direction.

His cock began to pulse inside his pants, the gorgeous redhead making his desires boil over.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I need that fuck you didn't give me in the office today."

"Are... are you really going to fuck me there sometime?"

"Not only sometime. Many times," she purred as she removed his erection, stroking it tenderly. "This belongs to me. You know that, right?"

"And my wife."

"Is she here?"

"No."

"Then who do you belong to, Alex?"

"You, Maggie."

"That's right. C'mon," she said as she led him toward the back yard. Or at least he thought. He assumed they were heading for the jacuzzi. Or the pool. Or her new residence, the pool house. Instead, she just opened the French door. "Kalinda?"

"Mmm... yes Mag?" she cooed, the loving tryst she was enjoying with Billy bringing her ecstasy.

"You and Billy can stay at my place again. I'm going to be sleeping up here with Alex."

"Sleeping?" she laughed.

"Eventually. I'm going to make him fuck my brains out first."

"That may take a while," Billy joked. "You're one of the brightest people I've ever met."

"That's the kind of charm that's going to earn you a blowjob tomorrow. Maybe more. And yes, it's going to take a while. You two have fun."

"You too, Mag," they said together.

Closing the door, she pulled Alex by his massive shaft toward the back spiral staircase. "We're going to my room again?"

"It's our room temporarily."

"Don't you think we took a big enough risk yesterday?"

"Are you referring to the kids again?"

"Well, yeah."

"One, to the builder's credit, the master bedroom is surprisingly soundproof. Two, they already know I spent the night with you last night. Well, Tommy knows. He appears to be shielding his sister from everything he knows."

"What do you mean by that?"

"He's the one that figured out I was with you."

"Fuck. He does? Really?"

"Yes. He doesn't want Sarah to know. He says she's not old enough to understand yet. He's a great big brother."

"He's not old enough to understand yet!"

"Sweetie, he's the one that's determines that. Not you. Not Christina. Not me. Him. I told you he's more aware than you give him credit for. The good news for us is, he doesn't care. All he cares about is you and his mother being happy. He knows that you are now."

"Th... thank you for that."

"You're welcome. Another newsflash, though. He and Sarah not only care that you're both happy, they feared that you might be on your way to splitting up. That was a real concern for both of them a couple days ago. Like I said, thankfully I've eased their fears about that."

"I don't know how to thank you for that, or everything you're doing."

They'd reached the top of the staircase, entering the spacious master bedroom. She'd closed the door behind them, locking it. She'd already locked the one to the hallway that led to the kids bedrooms at the other end of the house, having done that after she got them down for the night before taking her shower.

Dropping to her knees, she made quick work of his belt and pants, helping him out of them. "Sure you do, Alex," she said as she began licking and sucking his balls, her hand softly stroking his length. "You're going to reward me by fucking me with my cock."

"Your cock?" he laughed as he removed his shirt and tie, dropping them on the floor with the rest of his suit.

"Is your hotwife here?"

"Well, no."

"Then it belongs to me. And you're going to do whatever I tell you to do with it, understand?" she said as she took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

"Yes ma'am," he groaned.

"That's my stag," she giggled. "I'm going to suck you for a few minutes. But then you're going to fuck me hard and rough, from behind. Just like I love it."

"Okay," he moaned, his eyes closing as she slurped while and licked while talking.

"I want you to cum in my pussy."

"I want that too."

"And then I want you to clean up the mess you make with your tongue, and swallow it for me. You like doing that for me, don't you."

He couldn't believe it was her request, but his cock twitched in her hand as she stood.

Gazing into her piercing green eyes, he felt her love. "Yes ma'am."

"I love you Alex."

"I love you too, Maggie."