Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both moan at the same time as I smell Alex's aroma.

I stare at her for a few seconds more, enjoying the sight of a sexy woman intimately. I purse my lips and blow a gentle puff of breath over her pussy, making her shiver.

My own body is shaking with the lust I could feel building inside me, only a few minutes after my amazing orgasm.

I plant a soft kiss on her clit. Alex moans.

I kiss her labia. Alex moans.

A few seconds later and a few laps of my tongue, she's directly in a state of moans and grunts. I know she's enjoying herself, as her moans get more frequent and her hands have found my head and are tangled in my hair, bringing me closer to her core.

My tongue slides slowly up and down her slit, pressing deeper with each stroke. I am intoxicated by her taste. I moan, and the vibrations of my voice cause Alex to moan too.

My tongue begins to move faster now. My hands circle her waist and grab onto her ass. Alex's grip on my hair intensifies.

I leave my left hand on her bum, the right slithers to the front. Two fingers slide deep inside Alex's velvety wet pussy.

My tongue is now working overdrive on her clit. It's pressing a little harder than before, and slowly picking up the pace. I glance over Alex and see her head thrown back, but her hands are still intertwined in my hair, pulling me to her.

Alex's juices are flowing more and more easily. Her legs start trembling as she rises higher to her orgasm, her walls clenching around my fingers. Alex moans and thrusts her hips into my face.

Suddenly, she screams, a stream of hot nectar gushes out her pussy.

I feel myself get wet as I keep massaging Alex's pussy, helping her ride her orgasm.

When her body finally relaxes, I remove my fingers from Alex and gently lick her labia, in an effort to clean her. Then, we lock eyes, and I do as she did: I lick my fingers clean. Alex moans in delight.

I get up and straddle her, kissing her forehead. I feel her skin directly against mine, and relax in her arms.

Alex sighs, content. Her hand scratches my head soothingly, and she places a loving kiss on my neck.

"Bed?" I ask.

"Mhmm" is Alex's short answer.

We cuddle in Alex's queen size bed. She mumbles, "Don't you have to let your folks know you're staying over?"

I smile, "I said I might sleep on the couch here, they're not expecting me tonight."

"Good. Cause all I want to do is lie here with you."

I roll over to face her and trace her cheekbones with my finger. "I meant what I said earlier, you know. You really are gorgeous and super fucking sexy. Plus, you have a heart of gold."

"Thanks, baby." I blush at the nickname. "And what's the verdict?" she asks.

A puzzled look must have appeared on my face, as Alex adds, with a chuckle: "Am I good in bed or what?"

I grin, "Well, based on tonight's evidence, I'd say you are, but we might need to confirm that sometime else."

Alex pulls me closer to her, her hands in my butt.

We drift off to peaceful sleep a short while after.

To be continued...

12