Alex Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after a dinner date with a family friend.
4.2k words
4.57
9.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to upload a part 2, life got busy...

Feel free to comment, like, rate and favourite. All feedback is greatly appreciated :)

* * * * *

I awake feeling a bit tired. Last night's events kept me awake for long and were part of my dreams, and I long to be touched again. I glance at Alex and see she's still asleep.

I sit up and use the opportunity to look around the room she's renting. Its decor is simple. Everything's in shades of white or beige and rustic-looking. A vase of flowers adorns the dresser, set by the end of the bed. To my right, a window lets a few rays of sunshine in, through the blinds.

A few of the sunrays shine on her silhouette. She's lying on her back, one arm above her head, the other stretching next to me. Her breasts peak out the covers and rise up and down as she breathes serenely.

I lie there and watch her sleep for a while, but decide to wake her up with a small surprise.

I start lightly kissing her hand, then up her arm and trail kisses up to her boob. I take my nipple into her mouth and suckle gently, looking at her beautiful face. Her nipple hardens in my mouth, and I feel her soft skin beneath my lips.

A small sigh escapes her mouth, and her eyes flutter as she stirs.

When her eyes open and she fully realizes what is happening, she grins. I leave her boob behind and move to kiss her lips.

"Good morning, baby," she says.

"Good morning, lovey," I reply, laying beside her. The nickname rolls out of my tongue, and I feel my cheeks get warmer. I'm not sure Alex noticed it.

"Sleep well?" Alex asks.

"Mhmm, you?" I reply, softly.

"Good too." She pauses, then speaks hesitantly. "Look, about last night..."

My heart stops. I turn away and stare at the ceiling as thoughts race in my head. Is she going to say that she regrets it? That--

A kiss on my temple brings me back to reality and pushes those negative thoughts away.

"Ellie, baby, look at me." I turn to face her, and Alex places her hand on my cheek, her fingers softly carressing my skin. A small smile appears on her face as she continues, "I loved last night. All I was going to say is I don't usually sleep with women on a first date, you just..." she pauses, looking for the right words. Her hand moves upward, to my hair, and starts soothingly scratching my scalp, as she speaks.

"You ignited this passion inside me, you were so, so irresistible. I hope I didn't scare you away with that. And...if you still want to be here and be with me, I'm okay with slowing things down, if that's what you want, of course. Or we could just... forget it I guess, and..." She's rambling. I cut her off.

"Y-You don't regret it then?" My voice trembles slightly, my self-doubt resurfaces.

"No, not at all, Ellie."

I lean in. Our lips graze and I kiss her. All my fears and insecurities have vanished. I pull away just enough to place my forehead on hers and speak. "I'd like to stay then." We're both smiling.

Alex plants a kiss on my forehead, her hand still holding my cheek. I feel content.

I kiss her neck and move my nose softly, up into the back of her ear. I nuzzle against Alex's neck, her arms wrapping around me. This is the perfect spot to be. I could die a happy woman right here, right now.

We stay like this, cuddled, our skin touching, for a while. We cuddle in peaceful silence. Outside, we can hear the soft chirping of the birds.

"You know, I'm leaving the capital next month." Alex's voice breaks our silence. I move away from her and face her.

"What do you mean?"

"I've applied to another job, in another college." She pauses.

"Well, and...?" I query, clearly too impatient.

"Well, I got it!" Alex's face is beaming. I plant a kiss on her lips, my hands burried in her short hair.

I pull away just to say, "Congratulations lovey!". Alex grins.

"I'm moving here, Ellie," Alex adds.

"Oh my god! I'm so, so happy for you!" I exclaim. "That's amazing! So, I'll be seeing you more often?"

She nods, a small smile on her lips. "I'd like that." She pauses, then adds, "I'm actually going apartment hunting next week, I could use your company if you'd like to come."

I grin. "I'll have to check my schedule, but I'll come whenever I can!" Anything to see Alex more.

Before I realise, Alex's lips are on mine, eagerly but sweetly claiming mine. I can only respond the same way, as her arms are around me and possessing me as her lips claim mine.

Our tongues are wrestling and dancing, and I let Alex take control of the kiss.

When we part to catch our breaths, our eyes lock.

Alex's gaze now holds hunger; her green eyes are darker than usual. Out of reflex, I bite my lower lip. Alex seems to be distracted by that.

"Come here," Alex motions for me to straddle her. Her hands on my lower back pull me down, causing me to lay against her. Alex's lips are on mine almost instantly. My body instantly warms up, my heart starts sprinting as Alex takes control and deepens the kiss. I lay one hand behind her neck, the other buries itself in her short hair.

"Fuck." Her hands are on my ass and she pulls me closer to her. As she does, I feel my wetness against her smooth belly.

"Such a naughty girl, already so horny and wet in the morning," Alex smiles as she sees me blush. "Well, we have to fix that don't we?"

I nod, eagerly. She rolls us over, looks me in the eyes and asks, "How shall I fuck you today, baby?" Hearing Alex curse makes me giggle, but also makes me wetter.

"Hands, mouth, ...strap-on?" A grin appears on my face, and I bite my lip at the thought of Alex with a plastic cock. Her eyes glance over my lip.

"Surprise me please?" I half-whisper. This earns me a smile from Alex.

"Only because you asked so nicely". She pins my hands together, above my head and pecks my lips.

"I'll be right back, baby. Behave and stay still for me, okay?"

I don't fight the urge to reply "Yes, ma'am", which produces a smirk in Alex's lips.

"God, you'll be the death of me." Alex pecks my lips and gets off the bed.

I feel my wetness gradually slip out of my pussy, and I can't help but be surprised by how turned on I am, just waiting for Alex to decide what we'll be doing. I try to steady my breaths, but don't succeed.

I hear Alex searching for something in her suitcases. When she returns, she's carrying in her hands a scarf and a pair of black leather handcuffs. Her hips sway from side to side as she walks over to me. I have a feeling I'm about to meet Alex's kinkier side. My pussy becomes wetter just by looking at her.

"God, you're sexy," I say, as Alex drops the items on the bed. She comes sit next to where I'm lying down.

"I need you to answer honestly, baby," Alex begins. Her voice is lower than usual. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course, Alex." The answer comes naturally. I realize my arms are still up, but my desire to touch Alex wins and I wrap my hands around her waist, clutching at her firm butt.

"You were almost such a good girl, Ellie..." Alex grabs my hands and puts them over my head. "I might handcuff you to the bed, if you keep moving like that."

Oh god.

Please.

Alex continues, "Now, if you need me to stop, just say so and I'll stop right away."

"Okay."

"I mean it. I don't want it getting too intense for you or you being uncomfortable, Ellie."

I sit on the bed. "Okay, now, fuck me, please?", I say in between pecks.

Alex chuckles. "What a demanding, naughty girl we have here!"

She pushes me back, and says, flirtatiously, "You keep moving... I think I have to tie you to the bed now, huh?"

This time, I bite my lower lip and nod in response. Alex moves me and sits on top of my waist, her nether regions dangerously close to mine.

She reaches to her side, and grabs the leather cuffs. She takes my right hand, and puts the leather brace around my wrist, checking it's neither too tight nor too loose. She does the same to my left wrist, then ties them both to a bar of the bed frame with a little metallic chain. The leather straps are applying a steady but soft pressure on my wrists, and keep me from moving without hurting.

"So hot," Alex mutters and leans down to hungrily kiss my lips. My body responds to her compliment.

Alex looks me in the eyes, as her fingers trace my face.

"But, as much as I adore your pretty eyes, I think you're seeing too much, baby." Alex grabs her dark scarf and drapes it on top of my eyes.

"Lift your head for me please." I obey her order, and the scarf is firmly tied around my head. I bite my lip, instinctively. The soft silk-like material presses against my eyes; I can't see a thing.

Alex runs her short nails on my sides, chills irradiate through my body.

"You look so beautiful, all tied up like this, all mine," Alex whispers in my ear. I blush. Her hot breath tingles my skin, and she bites my ear lobe.

Then, she stops touching me.

Oh! A hot, wet kiss on my right nipple surprises me. Then, a small lick on my navel. Teeth graze my left nipple. My skin is covered in goosebumps, yet I'm craving more.

The sensations are a thousand times more intense when I don't know when, where and what to expect next. "Oh... lovey," I nearly don't recognise my voice.

Alex works her way back up, nibbling at my skin. She positions herself, her legs holding me on both sides of my waist, but our clits barely touching. I lift my hips and grind, moaning. I hear a chuckle. Then Alex isn't touching me anymore. A small whimper leaves my mouth.

I feel the bed dip beside me, I figure she must be sitting next to me. Then, the mattress returns to its original shape. Has Alex left me alone?

"A-Alex?" I call out. I hear her naked feet on the wooden floor. They move around the bed, then go away. A few seconds later, I hear a faint noise, not in the bedroom, before hearing Alex walking towards the room.

My body aches for her touch; the moments I was alone made me want her even more. I squirm.

Alex is sitting next to me; the mattress indicates her movements.

Her hands start playing with my breasts. I moan her name, and Alex coos. "I love how your body responds to mine."

I can only concentrate on her voice and her touch. Then, she lifts herself off of me. I think she's grabbing something...?

Suddenly, she kisses and tugs at each of my nipples with ice-cold lips. The coolness of her mouth surprises me and makes me jolt against her. I cry out in pleasure.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Ellie?" I can feel Alex smiling. Her hot breath contrasts her coldness of my nipples. I sense my skin covered with goosebumps.

"Oh, yes!" I don't need to think much before replying.

Alex stops touching me, and I can almost perceive a... gulping sound? However, she doesn't give me time to process the new sensation as her freezing mouth kisses my hot clit.

"O-oh, fuck, Alex!" My voice is higher than usual.

She slides two cold fingers inside my cunt. I clutch my walls around her digits, feeling them warm up inside me.

Her tantalizing tongue is drawing circles around my clit. Then another finger joins in the fun.

"You're so ready for me, baby," Alex says, in a deeper voice. She twirls her fingers and draws a moan from me. My breath is now resumed to a series of irregular panting, as I can feel myself get closer and closer to an orgasm. She gropes my boob with her free hand.

"Fuck, I'm close," I pant. A third finger is added, and Alex speeds up, both her fingers and her tongue. My stomach twitches.

"Don't stop, please, oh!" My pleas are cut off by her warm tongue doing circles on my bundle of nerves, and that's enough to bring me over the edge.

Alex doesn't stop as I scream in delight. My legs are shaking. I feel my walls spasming. My stomach wants to buckle, but my restricted torso does not allow that.

Once she feels my muscles start to relax, she slows down her fingers and her tongue. I feel her shift and move in between my legs. My breaths are still erratic when her soft tongue connects again with my pussy.

It moves slowly, gently cleaning me up. I hear Alex moan, sending vibrations through my core. The feeling is heightened by my lack of senses. She kisses, licks and lightly bites my inner thighs, helping my body relax.

"Oh... Thank... you Alex," I babble.

Then, the bed shifts again. I can't feel Alex around me, and don't know where she's gone. The unknown usually terrifies me, but I trust Alex: I'm growing more excited by the second.

I hear her rummaging around me. I concentrate on the noises I hear but can't identify them. Her footsteps approach.

Light suddenly appears: my blindfold is being removed. I blink, trying to adjust to the brightness.

"Ellie, I want you to look at me when I fuck you," Alex says, in a near growl.

A small 'wow' escapes my lips as I take in the view in front of me. Alex is now sporting a tight, black leather harness and is currently inserting a white dildo into it. It has a smaller finger-like side, slightly curved, that Alex places against her engorged clit. The more phallic side faces outward, and also has a slender curvature.

Even though I've just orgasmed, my cunt aches for Alex, my body desires to be filled by her.

"Holy shit, you look so hot, Alex," I say. She smirks.

She grabs a small blueish bottle of lube and squirts a tad of it on the dildo (though I'm sure it isn't absolutely necessary, given how wet I am) and coats the plastic cock with it.

"Ready, baby?", Alex asks. She kisses my lips, her tongue teasing me, then bites my lower lip. The dildo dances around in between our bellies, and the coldness of the lube that spreads on our skin contrasts our heat.

My arousal is through the roof as I reply, "Yes please!"

"Eyes on me, baby," Alex demands.

She gets up on her knees and lines herself up. The tip of the dildo, coated in cold lube, teases my warm labia. Her hands pull my legs upward and I hook them around her waist. Then, she rests her hands on my hips.

"Oh, Alex," I whine, "I need you, please!"

Alex does not waste more time. She locks eyes with me and slowly starts inserting the tip in my pussy, then pulls back. She repeats this set, gradually pushing it further in. The lube spreads as she drags the silicone toy in and out. I feel the girthy toy go a little bit further with each agonizingly slow thrust.

All of a sudden, Alex shoves the entire toy in me. My walls try to grasp the white cock. I squeal in surprise. She is throwing her hips into a hard and fast rhythm, making the plastic member slam into me. With each shove comes a groan (from Alex) and a moan (from me).

Her small breasts are swinging; her biceps look even sexier than yesterday. The bed seems to be shaking as we rock. I feel her hands grip my backside harder with each thrust.

Even though I'm tied up to the bed frame, I'm still holding onto it as Alex fucks me like a machine: her thrusts are always deep and maintain a steady, rapid rhythm. I'm a moaning mess.

"Ellie," Alex pants, "I'm so close."

"Me... too..." I manage to answer. I can't take any more of the sweet pleasure Alex's fake cock is giving me.

"Oh, fuck!" Alex moans: she pushes it deep one final time, then collapses on top of me. I crave the feeling of her fingers on my skin, but that sensation is quickly forgotten as a powerful orgasm arrives.

We climax at the same time, our legs shaking, our stomachs contracting and cum oozing out of us. Alex hungrily kisses me. I feel nothing but pure bliss.

We break the kiss to catch our breaths. A droplet of sweat falls down Alex's forehead. She removes herself from inside me, leaving behind an empty space inside my cunt.

I feel a drop of cum slipping out of me. I look at Alex, who's starring back at me. She's looking as pretty as ever; her skin glistens and she's got a satisfied look on her face.

Alex removes her strap-on and licks it clean, her eyes never leaving mine. She throws it aside, on the bed, and grabs a small key from the bedside table. A glass of iced water is also there.

Alex straddles me and unlocks the leather cuffs that bind my wrists to the bed frame. She sets the black cuffs aside, and her soft hands caress my arms and shoulders. She's whispering sweet nothings, telling me how well I did, and I can't help but blush.

As Alex's hands reach near my neck, she holds my head and plants a light kiss on my lips. My hands travel to her back and embrace her gently.

This kiss is sweet and slow as Alex softly parts my lips with her tongue, holding my face in her hands. As we part, our foreheads are nearly touching, and we look into each other's eyes.

"Alex?" I whisper, tentatively.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Thank you. For yesterday, and for this wonderful morning."

"You're welcome, baby girl. Thank you for the most amazing company." A genuine smile lights Alex's face up.

Alex shifts and lies next to me, her arm draped over my stomach. I turn to face her, only to find her already looking at me. I bite my lower lip and smile. My eyelids feel heavier -- our little exercise this morning has worn me out!

"Hey Ellie, how about we take a nice warm bath huh?" Alex asks, her hand drawing small circles on my side.

"Hmm... That sounds nice," I whisper, nuzzling into her side. Alex uses this as an opportunity to get me to stand up with her.

As we get up, we both groan slightly. "I'm so sore, Alex," I say, leaning back into bed.

Alex pulls me by the hand. "The bath will help then. Come on, you lazy girl!" She teases me.

Alex walks ahead of me, her hips rocking from side to side as she walks. She gets the water running and squirts a bit of shower gel into the water. Foam starts rising and a soft vanilla smell fills the bathroom.

Alex gets into the tub and motions for me to sit between her legs. I dip my foot into the water: it stings a little at first, but quickly feels warm against my skin.

The hot water rises as I sit, and Alex pulls me against her chest. She places her long legs next to mine, her knees bent over the waterline. Her chin rests on my head, her arms are wrapped around my torso. I relax on her, our bodies fitting into each other's perfectly.

We sit in comfortable silence, the only noise being the soft sound of our breaths.

Alex is the one to break the silence, when, a while later, she asks me to grab the shower gel for her. The moment I give it to her, she has the cold liquid gliding on my back and neck, her hands massaging the foam. It feels divinely.

Her hands are lathered with soap and roam around my torso, soaping up my arms, my stomach, my breasts. Yet right now, her touch doesn't feel sexual -- it's more soothing than anything else. My head leans against Alex's, as she leans in and whispers, "Turn around please baby?"

We're now face to face, a few feet apart. Alex's hands are on my feet, soon climbing up my right leg. Her soapy fingers are kneading my skin, washing as they go, and I melt beneath her touch.

She repeats the soft motions on my other leg. When she finishes, we move closer to each other. I plant a small kiss on her lips and grab the soap from her hand. "I think I'm clean enough, it's your turn now."

I begin the small ritual of washing her gorgeous body and decide to begin with her feet. I lather my hands with soap, then start massaging her foot. My finger knead some tension away, Alex instantly relaxes under my touch. It is a unique sensation to know the effect you can have on someone...

I move up her leg, gently massaging her muscles. Alex's head is now tilted back, her eyes closed, and her lips curved up.

When I get to her upper body, I begin kissing the freckles that are scattered over her creamy skin.

"Can you turn please?"

I squeeze some more soap gel into my hands and begin to gently spread it over her shoulders and back, working it gently into her skin with my fingertips, using a gentle pressure. My hands move downwards, over her shoulder blades and spine, massaging the tension out of Alex's body. She leans her head on my shoulder -- she's more and more relaxed.

12