Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started going faster and faster. Each thrust was extasy for me.

Then he stopped to turn me over. He wanted to see my face as he pleasured me. I could see his gorgeous face as he went to work in a new position. I first reached up and grabbed his firm chest with both of my hands. They were like marble. I looked down to see him thrusting in and out of me like a machine. His piston pounding me.

I was moaning and my breathing became faster and shorter. My hands slid down resting on his hips as he continued this workout of sex. "Ah...Ah...ah...ah...ah!" I wasn't touching my rock-hard cock, but I could feel it coming up from my balls. I was about to shoot my load hands free. It was coming and it was coming hard. The first shot went over my head. That hadn't happened in years. The next creamed my face, the following my chest and stomach. The final shots just ran down my hard dick.

As I orgasmed, it caused my ass to contract. When I did, Alex cried out between his heavy breathing, "Oh Fuck!" And I felt the pulsing of his big dick in my hole.

He collapsed on top of me, kissing me passionately. His lips and my lips locked as our tongues tangoed. He pulled off to lick the cum off my chin and then resumed kissing me as his tongue coated mine with the cum.

My hands grabbed his ass and felt their firmness. His body felt so wonderful in my hands as I felt the various areas of his magnificent torso.

After kissing for a few more moments, we broke apart with each of us laying on the bed next to one another.

"I wasn't planning on that this morning when I woke." I told him.

"Me either."

"You are one hell of a fucker!" Then I stated, "If every straight man in America had an ass fucking like that, we would all be gay. That was wonderful."

Alex blushed a little as he thanked me.

"I still owe you a massage," I informed him.

"You don't have too."

"Roll over," I ordered. "A deal is a deal." He obeyed. I quickly went to work on his shoulders as my naked body straddled his. I enjoyed every moment of it. I loved the feel of his muscles in my hands. When I got to his ass, I worked his cheeks. I pulled them apart and saw his cute little hole. I have always enjoyed eating out pussy, I wondered what it was like to rim an ass, so I went to work.

My tongue went deep into his hole.

"Oh.... ah...ah" Alex called out as his ass welcomed my tongue.

I buried my face between his cheeks to work my tongue as deep as I could. Alex was moaning in pleasure. Now I had cum three times already today. It was going to take time to reload so I wanted to do one more thing with my lover for the night. I wanted to swallow his load.

The rimming had made Alex hard again. I rolled him over and was able to quickly take his cock deep down my throat this time. I was like a mad man working up and down his shaft while playing with his balls. Soon Alex was breathing fast and deep. I could tell he was close. He cried out, "I am going to cum!" I pushed deep so that every dropped would be mine.

The liquid filled my throat and mouth. It was sweet and then bitter. I moved up to kiss Alex one more time. This man who had changed my life. I wanted him to know the wonders that he had introduced me to. I wanted him to be mine forever but knew it was only for now, but oh what a wonderful now it was.

We shared his cum as we passionately kissed. We made out for a few minutes before I rolled over.

I was spent.

He rubbed my chest with one hand while he rested on his arm with the other. "I am going to sleep great tonight," he told me. "You are one cute fuck."

"Your wife is crazy. If I were her, I would want that dick every night. You have a power tool there and know how to use it. Thank you."

"No thank you." He kissed me. I knew I had to get back to my room. I needed to make some calls. Oh, but how wonderful it all was there laying next to Alex. Gorgeous, handsome, strong, manly Alex.

Back in my room I thought about what had happened. I realize that I had had no idea what I was missing. I didn't know if every man could fuck like Alex, but he was amazing. He was marvelous. I realized that some time soon, I had to do this again and I needed to fuck a man to see if fucking a man in the ass was nearly as amazing as it was to be fucked in the ass by Alex.


12