Alex & Alexa Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened intently, wondering if her mic was still on, our Skype chat still open.

There it was. Very faint, almost inaudible. It crushed me to my core.

The sound of Alexa crying.

She must have been crying into her pillow, because it sounded muffled and very faint. My fists clenched at my side as I remembered my promise to my father, to leave her alone, to let her have her space. Her sobs made it hard to think. My heart was pounding again and my eyes stung. I squeezed them shut.

I fished my phone out of my pocket and put it aside.

Please, Alexa, stop crying!

I wanted to close my laptop, to make the sobbing go away, but I couldn't bring myself to. Alexa was hurting, and f I couldn't be there for her, the least I could do was share her agony.

I turned over onto my stomach and put my pillow over my head, trying to hear nothing, in spite of my resolve to share her tears.

It hurt so bad.

***

I don't think I fell asleep, because I wouldn't call what I did sleep. But I was elsewhere, not exactly conscious. My thoughts or dreams, whatever you want to call them, were troubled. Images and scenes drifted through my mind, images of my beloved aunt and myself, our time together. Unbidden images of her being taken from me made me bolt upright in a cold sweat, breathing hard.

I looked at my phone. It was nearly nine pm. I'd been lost in my mind for nearly four hours. How had that happened?

There were no messages. From anybody.

I sat up and moved over to my laptop. The Skype chat had been closed at some point. I squeezed my eyes shut in frustration. I knew my parents weren't keeping me from her to punish me, I understood that she really needed time to herself.

I sagged on my bed, staring dully at nothing. This was it. Everything had blown wide open and now we had to deal with the mess. I put my face in my hands, trying to collect my thoughts. The inevitable point hard arrived, where Alexa and I would need to stop being together. How would that happen? Mom clearly still wanted her sister in our lives, meaning Alexa and I were required to get over our feelings for one another.

How?

I could see it. What could have happened- I could have not gone upstairs, I could have let my mom and Alexa have that talk and working things out. It would have been cowardly, but it would have, conceivably, solved all the problems we had. Alexa and mom could have helped her through her feelings and I would have just had to deal with mine. My mom talking about possibly dating Heather took on a whole new meaning for me. Had she been gently nudging me in that direction because she knew she was going to be speaking with Alexa?

How had I blindsided my parents so completely? I'd always been terrified that I was the one who was going to give us away. I felt so obvious in my feelings for Alexa. Apparently not. And I didn't know whether to be relieved or furious about that.

My parents weren't the unobservant type, I must have done a spectacular job, not that I was proud of this at the moment. Incidents around my parents whirled through my mind- Alexa wiggling her breasts at me in the hot tub, ostensibly teasing me and how I was acting embarrassed. How amused my parents were by my reaction. Or how I'd steadfastly refuse to look at Alexa when she walked around in a state of relative undress, like a long shirt and panties.

I'd really duped them. But Alexa hadn't. I shivered at the thought of how much she must love me if she couldn't keep it out of her eyes when she looked at me.

I felt so unworthy.

So, this is how it ended. My eyes stung, and I blinked the feeling away. What would happen now? How on earth were we supposed to make this work? Could Alexa really surrender her feelings for me? I had no idea if I could about her, and I wasn't sure I wanted to.

I looked at my laptop. I had endless gigs of pictures and videos of Alexa and I on there. Just being together, or making love. What would I do with them? Would I delete them? Keep them and never look at them? I couldn't imagine getting over Alexa if I kept watching them. Hell, just being around her would make that seem impossible.

What did my parents think of all this? Aside from shocked. Were they disappointed in me? Annoyed with me for not knowing better than to let this get out of control? They'd said they were sure it was going to be difficult for them when they thought it was just Alexa. Now I was involved on levels they hadn't considered. Maybe I didn't blame them for how speechless they felt, unnerving as it seemed. They hadn't created this situation, had they?

It's over. Whatever this was, it was going to end now. I felt sick.

My phone buzzed and I swept it up in the blink of an eye, checking the message. My heart sank when it was my dad.

"She hasn't let her room yet. We've decided to speak with the two of you together, we didn't want you to feel like we were ambushing you. Your mom is stressed and tired, so we'll see you in the morning. I know this is difficult, Alex, but it will get worked out. It may be hard, even painful, but don't think you're alone."

That was a long text message from my dad, meaning that even he didn't really know what to think. I couldn't blame my mom for being stressed now, could I? This whole situation had just become exponentially harder for her.

For all of us.

Fatigue overtook me. Alexa wasn't contacting me. My parents were giving me my space. In spite of the swoon I'd been in, I felt the need to sleep. And yet I knew I couldn't, not immediately, my mind was still wrapped around Alexa.

My aunt that I was in love with.

My wife.

I couldn't help it. I stood up and got my laptop, bringing it to the bed with me. I leaned back against the walls and my pillows, set the laptop on my knees and opened up the folder I needed more than anything right now...

***

"Are you sure no one can see us back here?" she whispered huskily me as we scampered through the back yard under the cover of night. I was holding her hand and leading her over the lawn, toward the back of the property. The sky was clear, and stars were visible, even though we lived within the bounds of a major metropolis.

"We'll know soon enough, won't we?" I replied, grinning. "But yeah, reasonably certain. I did it with a girl back here a few years ago, and my parents were in the house. They didn't notice back then. We just can't scream our heads off."

"God, this is so wrong," Alexa giggled, smiling at me while I recorded her on my cell. "I feel like we're violating their house."

"We've violated most of the house already, except their bedroom," I pointed out as we rounded some bushes and were officially out-of-sight of the house. We hunkered low, both of us breathing in excitement and anticipation. "Might as well complete the desecration, right?"

She knelt beside me and looked at me, her eyes bright with a giddy excitement. Her breasts were heaving beneath her tight shirt. My eyes were almost magnetically fixated on them. Her hands were in her lap, just on top of the gym shorts she wore.

"God, being in love with you feels so dangerous," she breathed, her smile warming me. "Can you believe we got married yesterday?"

My phone centered on the little plastic ring on her fourth finger, matching the one I wore and that we'd wed one another with in that enchanting glade we'd found. Silly little Ring-Pops, given to us by my mother, of all people, and now a dorky but eternal symbol of our love for one another.

The backs of our hands met as we pressed the two little bands of yellow plastic together. Alexa smiled at me lovingly, her eyes shining. "I take it back, I can't believe I lived life without being married to you."

I was still holding the phone, but moved it aside as Alexa nestled in to kiss me. Our lips met, and she moaned gently as we expressed our deep love for one another. In the dark, only the moonlight reaching down to us provided illumination, which was why I had chosen this spot for us. I knew two spots we could put our phones to record what was about to happen, allowing us to make love freely. I could hardly wait.

Alexa smiled wickedly as she kissed her way down my neck, slowly pulling my shirt over my head, exposing my torso. Her eyes stayed on mine as she lightly kissed and nipped at my skin, heading further down until she reached my shorts. I moved around, allowing, my wife to deftly peel them down and then off, exposing my already swelling cock to her. She smiled at it with adoration and perhaps hunger, taking it in her hand before looking up at me again.

"Talk about Christmas in July..." she purred before beginning to kiss it gently and slide her tongue around it, rapidly bringing me to a state of full arousal. Her mouth was absolute magic. I knew about her past, knew she'd been with a lot of lovers over the course of her life, and a lot of repressed or twisted people would think that made her a slut or a whore, but I didn't care. If I, as a guy, got fucked as often as she had, everyone would congratulate me and think I was 'The Man'. I wouldn't be getting called horrible names by shitty, repressed people. I was benefitting now from all that experience, so who was I to complain?

She took me inside her mouth and moaned in delight, beginning to bob back and forth. Her eyes closed in rapture while she swirled her tongue around me and my fingers kneaded her scalp and her hair. I'd chosen this spot because the moon's silvery rays beamed down on us and caught her beautiful face at just the right angle while she sucked on my cock. Her hair shone like spun gold and her sapphire eyes seemed deeper than the universe to me. The camera on my phone could never do her justice. I don't think any camera invented ever really could.

I closed my eyes and savoured the sensation of her warm, wet lips sliding up and down my length, a pleasure I would never tire of. I kept filming, even as I was lost in bliss, my cock touching her throat and she moaned around me. Her hand held the base of my manhood or gently fondled my sac, her fingers stroking just underneath it and sending shudders of delight through me. I could never describe how much I loved her or how addicted to her I was, the sheet joy she made me feel by her mere presence, let alone our lovemaking as man and wife.

But I didn't want to peak too soon, so I gently pulled out of her mouth, Alexa giggling and protesting the action. She smirked up at me while I held my cock, gently tapping it against her face, teasing her. With my hand, I gently made her lie down on her back and then lay alongside her. She crawled on top of me and squashed her body to mine while we kissed deeply and lovingly, murmuring our feelings for one another.

Alexa slowly turned around and laid down my body, her face over my throbbing cock. She spread her legs for me, allowing me access to her beautiful and already gooey pussy. She shivered and moaned quietly as I took hold of her inner thighs and began planting kisses on her netherlips, her sweet taste making my heart soar. I felt her hand wrapped around my shaft and then her mouth sink back down onto me, sending ripples of pleasure through my core.

I licked her pussy and nibbled her clit, sliding a finger or two gently in and out of her while she sucked on me. Both of us squirmed and writhed at the other's touch, a now-familiar but welcome dance between us, one we would never grow weary of. She giggled around my cock and her body trembled as I teased her little pink knot.

"Mmmm, Alex," she cooed, taking her mouth off my cock to speak, but massaging my length with her hand. "You know just what I love. It's like you were born to pleasure me..."

She plunged her mouth back down on me with a will, picking up the pace as we both grew in our desire to fuck. I'd set the phone down in one spot, catching all the action, while Alexa had set hers in another. In the days that followed this tryst behind the bushes, we would take the two recordings and I would use my editing skills to blend them into one slick little movie. But nothing like that was on my mind at the moment.

"Alex," she breathed, her face flushed pink and her eyes glassy with desire as she looked back at me. Her hand kept working my ramrod-erect cock. "I need you in me... please..."

I nodded and watched as she lifted herself up and wiggled her way down my body, pressing her pussylips along my form. She finally straddled my hips, still facing down my legs and sighed as loudly as she dared while she sank down onto my cock, taking me in. She stayed still for several seconds, her hands resting on my thighs, while she just savoured the feeling of having me deep inside her. My hands settled on her perfect ass cheeks and I closed my eyes and sighed in pleasure.

She began to rock back and forth slowly, and I opened my eyes and watched, enthralled, as the moonlight shone down on us, showing my cock shaft glistening as it moved in and out of her wet, tight confines. I love reverse cowboy, because the angle of penetration feels so amazing to me when the girl is leaning slightly forward. My hand found my phone and I moved it in for a close-up of pussy swallowing my cock hungrily. Alexa had found her phone as well, recording herself undulating on top of me.

Her back-and-forth rocking motion was soon replaced with an up and down rhythm, my cock almost leaving her pussy and then sinking deep back inside. My hands massaged her ass cheeks and teased her knot while she rode me, our pace casual and languorous. Now that we were joined together, as we both so loved and needed, we felt no hurry to cum, simply to be together like this.

"You feel so perfect in me," she breathed, flexing her hips and ass expertly with each upward motion, gripping me tightly. "Oh, God, Alex, it's so perfect."

"You really... feel perfect for me too," I replied, still massaging those glorious cheeks. "I love how tight an wet you are."

"Mmmm, husband..." Alexa purred, now lying back on top of me, facing up. My cock was still inside her while she squirmed and undulated, rocking her lips and gripping me with her pussy. She somehow managed to steady her hand enough to reach down and get a close-up of my cock sliding in and out of her. We could hear the wet, slick sounds of our fucking and we both shivered in delight before she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me ardently. I'd set my phone aside and now my hands wandered up and began groping her glorious breasts, making her shudder and moan loudly into my mouth. Our tongues tangled as we fucked, the pace increasing.

Even now, I couldn't believe I was calling this goddess my wife. Forgot for a moment she was my aunt, my mother's sister, I still had no clue how I had gotten so lucky, that such a perfect girl could fall in love with me. What on Earth had I ever done? My angel, my Galadriel, my... everything.

She moaned loudly into my mouth as I squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples, and tugging on them, just how I knew she loved it. Her pussy juices were trickling down my inner thighs already. She was so wet and aroused, it was almost beyond belief. Our tongues plunged and wrestled between our mouths. She panted as I bit her lower lip and tugged, whimpering when I twisted her nipples slightly. Her arms came up to wrap around my head and neck while her body squirmed and writhed heatedly on me now. A sheen of sweat was covering us both, proof of our lustful exertions on one another.

My hips began pumping steadily, moving in a complimentary rhythm with hers, bringing my cock almost all the way out before sliding it in again with long, slow strokes. She moaned with each thrust and pressed down to match me, driving me dep inside her pussy. Without saying anything, we knew we both needed to cum now and we were fucking our way toward that end. My hands groped and molested her while her fingers kneaded and knotted in my hair.

Both of us were panting and beginning to shake, the warm tingle beginning to bubble inside me. I could feel her pussy fluttering around my cock and her body was stretching itself on me, even as she pushed down harder than ever. She whimpered in my mouth again and that enchanting sound was followed by a shameless moan that would have been heard for blocks if I hadn't been kissing her. I pushed my hips up, straining against her, desperate to draw this moment out...

And then the dams broke, and we shuddered and writhed uncontrollably, with my cum pumping deep inside her. Her pussy slathered me in her essence, bathing my hips and thighs. My hands squeezed her breasts so hard I thought they might pop, but Alex simply groaned in ecstasy at my strength. Her fingernails almost straked my skin as she came.

A full minute must have passed before we finally settled, steam coming off our heated forms, in spite of the night's sultry warmth. Our chests heaved as she kissed deeply, tiredly, and in complete satisfaction. We always made one another cum hard, and we basked in the afterglow of our lovemaking, my hands now caressing her divine form gently.

Her tongue left my mouth and she sighed against my lips, her fingers under my chin.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I love you so much, Alex."

"And I am so in love with you," I whispered back, meaning it with every fiber of my being. "To be married to you, and to make love to you as my wife, it's... perfect..."

She sighed in contentment and agreement with my words, laying still while we felt my cock still pulsing in her pussy and our hearts beating in time. We were so in love, and this was as perfect an eternal moment as one could ever ask for. We savoured every microsecond of it, wishing it would never end.

Alexa finally say up, still impaled on me and stretched, letting out a blissful sigh. Almost reluctantly, she pulled herself off of me and then knelt between my legs, kissing and cleaning my shining, sticky cock lovingly and thoroughly while I recorded it. I shivered as she squeezed her thumb along the underside of my shaft, milking the last drops of cum from me, as if she needed it to live.

I sat up after she was finished tending to me and she melted into my arms, hugging one another tight. Her face was buried in my shoulder and I stroked her magnificent golden hair while she whispered against my skin. I have no idea how much time passed, knowing only that this was yet another moment that was free to never end.

She finally looked up and her sapphire eyes were warm with love. She caressed my face gently, her body snuggled to mine.

"I love you, Alex," she said in a soft and undeniably honest voice. "And I always will. I am yours."

I smiled. "Car, vois-tu, chaque jour je t'aime davantage, aujourd'hui plus qu'hier et bien moins que demain."

She bit her lip and a tear trickled down her cheek. She wiped her eye and smiled at me. "Charmer. You know what French does to me."

She pressed her forehead against mine, her voice the softest caress against my lips, like petals on a gentle breeze. "Best get me back inside, before I succumb to the urge to let you put a baby in me."

I chuckled and kissed her nose. "I would love that, I really would. You, as the mother of my children? I can't begin to imagine being happier."

We both reluctantly got to our feet and dressed one another, whispering words of love the whole time. Hand-in-hand, we walked slowly across the yard and back to the house, not fearing that anyone would see us.

And I was pretty sure at that moment, I wouldn't have cared if they did.

***

I closed my laptop and sighed, rubbing the sting from my eyes. I felt cold and lonely. Worse, I felt like I had abandoned the woman I loved, the woman I called my wife. When she needed me most, I had promised to not be there. And yet she was the one who had requested time to herself. And I really didn't know what to do about any of this.