Alex & Beth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex paused for a moment or two before withdrawing his cock. Beth whimpered in protest but she needn't have bothered as he thrust into her again soon enough. Not as deeply this time; instead favouring a shallower, quicker, motion to ride the coattails of her orgasm's afterglow. He barely gave her time to recover but he knew that was how she liked it. Beth seemed to get off on having her senses overloaded with sex.

'Do you like that, slut? Do you like getting your cunt filled by my cock?' he asked as he switched to long, slow thrusts. Each time he pounded his cock into her he grunted and Beth moaned. 'A slut like you love getting pounded, don't you?'

'Yes,' she panted between moans. 'Yes, I love your cock. It's so fucking big. My cunt can't take any more, it's so full. Harder, fuck your dirty slut harder. Cum in me, cum in me.'

The slow thrusts vanished and Alex began pistoning into her as hard and as fast as he could. The unbridled filth of her dirty talk set him off. Alex felt his balls tighten and the surge of spunk down his cock as his orgasm coincided with another explosion in Beth's cunt. They came together and Alex kept thrusting as long as he could until he had to roll over and collapse beside her.

'I've never experienced a cunt quite like yours,' he said eventually. Then he noticed that Beth was unusually quiet. 'Are you OK? I didn't hurt you did I?'

'Do you think I'm a slut because I like sex so much?' she asked quietly, drawing her knees up and hugging them.

'What? Why would you think that?' Alex said, completely shocked.

'You called me a slut,' she said, barely more than a whisper.

'Oh Beth, my love, I didn't mean it like that,' he said, giving her a hug. 'That was just stupid dirty talk during sex. I don't think you are a slut. Hell, if you hadn't noticed I quite like sex as well. I just got swept up at the moment. I thought you might like that sort of thing. You called yourself a cumslut this morning.'

'I do, well, sort of. It was so hot when you said it but then I was afraid you really thought I was no better than a cheap whore,' she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

'No, of course not,' he said, kissing her on the head as he hugged her closer. 'You aren't a whore, anything but, you are the sexiest woman I've ever met. Enjoying sex and all the pleasures it brings is a wonder. If that makes you a slut then so am I. Now I think you could do with that cuppa. Wait here and I'll make you one.'

He knew it was a stereotype but being British cups of tea always did make things better. On the way to the kitchen, he disposed of the condom and set about making the tea. Fortunately, Beth had already done most of the work earlier so all he had to do was reboil the kettle and brew. Before long he was returning to the bedroom with two steaming mugs. By now Beth was under the covers, still looking uneasy but at least not crying.

'Which is your favourite?' Alex asked, passing her a mug as he sat beside her.

'What?'

'Which is your favourite?' Alex asked again, this time gesturing to the sex toys on her bedside table. Beth went bright red and tried to hide them. It was all Alex could do to stop himself from laughing. 'I'm betting the dildo, I know you like them large.'

'It was the vibrator actually,' she said quietly. 'Because of the shape and size, I could really work my g-spot with it. I didn't realise I liked big dicks until I fucked you.'

'That sounds super hot,' Alex said. 'You'll have to show me how you do it.'

'Yeah, maybe I will,' she said, holding her mug close and taking a small sip. 'But not today, sorry, but I think I need to be alone for a bit.'

He didn't like seeing her in this upset state but he knew he couldn't overstay his welcome. If Beth wanted to be alone then he had best leave her be.

'Of course,' he said, getting up and quickly recovering his clothes from the living room. When he was dressed again he found Beth waiting by the door, wrapped in a fluffy dressing gown.

'Thank you for a wonderful weekend,' Beth said, hugging him and kissing his cheek. 'I don't know what I'd have done without you.'

'I don't know what I did other than cause you more trouble,' he said, trying to lighten the mood. 'You are the amazing one. Thank you for being so kind and loving.'

Beth smiled faintly. 'I'll see you at work tomorrow.'

--

Alex returned home and distracted himself with the decorating. He still had a bedroom to paint and all the tiles in the bathroom needed regrouting. It was long and boring work but it kept him occupied until he finally gave up and went to bed.

The following day Alex was unsure which Beth would turn up at work. Would it be the usual, confident Beth? Or the hunted, worried-looking girl who had sent him away? It pained him that his loose tongue had been the cause of her worries, though likely there was more in play than just his dirty talk.

He was working the late shift this week so Beth was already in when he rocked up to the office. She greeted him warmly but no differently ever before. He noted that she wore probably the least flattering clothes she owned, baggy jumper and old jeans that smothered her sexy curves. The busy office environment meant they barely shared a word or two all day and thanks for the split shifts she was gone long before Alex finished. He text her a message that evening but no reply came.

That was how things continued for the next few days. At work, Alex kept up a cheery charade but at home, he sank into a dark brooding mood. Clearly, he had hurt Beth with his childish potty mouth and now she was avoiding him and not returning his messages. She must hate him he realised. As with so many other things he had messed up and ruined his chances with the most beautiful and perfect woman.

On Thursday lunchtime a shadow crossed Alex's desk. Beth was there, holding a newspaper.

'Veronica sent me a copy,' she said. 'Her exclusive report on the decadent exploits of the Mackenzie family.'

'Wow, she really went to town on them,' Alex said, flicking through the paper. There interviews with guests, staff but none of the family members. 'No mention of you though, which was nice of her, I see.'

'She knows the story my relationship with my family,' Beth said. 'I'm sorry that I've been so awful to you. I shouldn't have ignored you.'

'That's OK,' Alex said, trying to remain cool while what he really wanted to do was kiss her. 'I should have chosen my words more carefully.'

'No, it's not your fault,' she said. 'It was me, it all just got very real and I freaked out. I'm sorry.' She paused and lingered by his desk. 'Do you want to go out for a meal tonight?'

Alex felt his heart soar with joy. 'Yes, I would love to. I don't finish until 6 but I could pick you up at 7?'

'Great,' Beth said with a smile, the first he'd seen on her face in a while. 'I'll see you then.'

Alex watched as Beth walked away, a spring in her step and sway to her hips. He was confused, to say the least, but overjoyed as well. Perhaps hadn't screwed up entirely, she was giving him another chance and he wouldn't throw it away this time.

The anticipation was great and he found that the afternoon dragged on. Only one thing of note happened all afternoon. As he was going to get a drink he was passed in the corridor by Nalini and Gemma, both on his team and friends with Beth. As he passed them Nalini whispered something Gemma and they both burst out in fits of giggles. Clearly, there was some joke that he wasn't aware of. That wasn't so surprising he had more than a decade on both of them and simply being in the same room with them made him feel old sometimes.

When 6 pm finally came Alex practically flew from the office. He raced home to change into something more comfortable. Not sure exactly where they would be going he went for a nice shirt and trousers. Wanting to be on the safe side he made sure to bring condoms with him. The chances of sex were probably low but he wanted to be prepared.

Alex reached Beth's flat just before 7 and within five minutes she was hopping into his car. He kissed her on the cheek, suddenly feeling very nervous. He was delighted to see that the baggy jumpers had been banished. Instead, she wore a dark burgundy dress that came down to her knee; it was relatively conservatively cut, showing off just enough cleavage to keep things interesting, and she had dark, diamond pattern tights on. She looked beautiful and just the sight of her was enough to raise a semi in her pants.

'So, where shall we go?' he asked.

'There's an Italian place on Victoria Road, I've never been, shall we give it a go?' Beth suggested.

'Sounds like a plan to me,' Alex said, setting off.

The restaurant was reasonably busy but they were served quickly. Since he was driving Alex had to make do with just one pint, which he supped slowly, Beth meanwhile got a bottle of wine though she didn't attack it the same sort of vigour she had at the weekend.

They made idle chit-chat until Alex reached the story about what happened with Nalini and Gemma. Recounting the story he saw Beth go red in the face.

'I think that might be my fault,' she said, gulping down some wine. 'They came around to mine on Tuesday to find out what was wrong with me. They brought wine and chocolate and plied me with enough of both to get the whole story of the weekend out of me. I may have explained in quite graphic detail what we got up to...sorry.' She had gone bright red now. 'They helped me set my head straight again. See that we didn't do anything wrong. I haven't had the best of luck with relationships in the place, it was wrong of me to judge you by those standards.'

Alex took her hand in his across the table and give it a little squeeze. 'I'll always be here for you and I'm more than happy to give you all the time you need,' he said gently. 'As for the giggling well that explains that. I trust our two young colleagues weren't scandalised?'

'Quite the opposite,' she laughed. 'Nalini seemed quite turned on by the idea. If she didn't fancy you before I think she does now.'

Alex was flattered, of course, but he highly doubted that a hot 19 years old like Nalini was really interested in someone like him.

'I'm sure there are plenty of boys her age that would be more appropriate,' he said. 'There's only one woman that I'm interested in.'

'Oh yeah, and who is that?' Beth asked innocently.

'She's smart, caring, funny, great at her job, beautiful and loving,' he said, playing footsie with Beth under the table. He lowered his voice for the next part. 'She's got incredible legs, graceful arms, breasts that are to die for, nipples that I could suck all day, a wonderfully smackable arse and a pussy that fits my cock perfectly.' She smiled at her, she was looking a little flustered. 'And I'm willing to bet that pussy is quite damp now.'

'That's a cruel thing to do to a woman before we've even had our starters,' Beth said.

Alex shrugged. 'Join the club, I've had a semi since picking you up. I'm sure we'll find solutions to our predicaments later. Have you told anyone else? Other than Nalini and Gemma?'

'Just them,' Beth confirmed. 'I'm not really close enough to anyone else to share stuff like that. Hell, it was only because they got me drunk that I even said that much. I'm not really one to gossip about my sexual activities with people.'

'Glad to hear it,' he said. 'It's fine that you told them though. If anything its kinda kinky to know that they'll be imagining us having sex.'

Beth snorted a laugh. 'I never realised you were so deviant. Next, you'll be telling me you want them to watch.'

'That might be a bit extreme,' he laughed. 'I think it's more a case that I feel more confident to explore what I want now.'

'Well, I'm glad I could help you explore these new horizons,' she said, raising her glass to that they could toast each other. 'You bring out a side of me I never knew existed. It was scary at first but now I want to embrace it.'

'Embracing can definitely be arranged,' Alex said. 'Just as soon as we've eaten, we'll both need the energy.'

--

They did not hang around for long after eating and finishing their drinks. It was a case of back to Beth's flat in double quick time. They kissed and pawed at each other all the way up to her flat and as soon as they were through the door it turned into heavy petting. Their tongues danced together and hands roamed all other their bodies.

'I don't give a shit that we've got work tomorrow,' Beth said. 'I think we need another drink or two. I'll meet you in the bedroom.'

She kissed Alex, smacked his arse and pushed him into the bedroom. He kicked off his shoes and settled onto the bed. It was slightly tidier than the last time he had been in there. Amusingly the dildo and vibrator were still on the bedside table and he wondered how much use they'd had in the last few days. After a minute or two Beth returned with a bottle of rum and two glasses.

'No sense wasting time with mixers,' she said, pouring them a measure each. 'Cheers.'

Alex considered himself more of a whisky drinker but wasn't about to get snooty. He happily downed the rum and the next measure after Beth poured it. Almost immediately he got that warm, fuzzy feeling that you only got with booze.

'There's something else I'd quite like to drink this evening,' he said, pulling Beth close and kissing her again.

'Oh yeah, and what's that?' Beth asked, passionately responding to his kiss.

'I want to eat out your pussy until you cum in my mouth and I can lap up your delicious pussy juice,' he whispered in her ear. 'I want you to cum so hard that you squirt all over me. Then, when your pussy is soaking, I'm going to slam my cock into you and you can cum some more. How does that sound?'

'So fucking hot,' Beth moaned and all Alex did was trace his hand up her thigh.

In a very quick flurry of activity, Beth wrestled her dress off revealing she was, in fact, not wearing tights but rather stockings held up by suspenders. Alex couldn't stop himself from licking his limps. In that sultry, red, lingerie Beth looked so beautiful and delicious, he couldn't wait to sample her.

The bra and knickers did not last long and soon Beth was straddling Alex on the bed as they kissed passionately, one hand holding the back of her neck while the other squeezed her arse. Then Alex lifted, turned and threw her down onto the bed. He then proceeded to remove his shirt, trousers and finally his boxers which allowed his cock to spring free. Beth gasped as she saw the fat cockhead already glistening with precum. He was so horny that he wanted to ram it in there and then. However, he had made a promise.

Beth was already playing with her clit as Alex pulled her to the edge of the bed. With her legs spread he had plenty of room to get to work. Her pink vagina looked moist but he knew he could get her much wetter than that. There was no need to rush because he wanted to make sure that they both enjoyed every moment of this.

Alex started away from her pussy, kissing her thighs where the lacy tops of the stockings ended. He spent a good five minutes, at least, just gently kissing around Beth's pussy, getting tantalisingly close but not actually touching it. Instead, he merely blew his breath across her lips, causing her to moan and writhe on the bed.

'Oh fuck, you are such a tease,' Beth moaned.

To reward her Alex began by licking her labia, long deliberate licks that went the full length of her slit. He wasn't sure how long he spent probing the folds of her delicious pussy with his tongue, he was enjoying it too much and all the while he played with her breast with one hand. Her nipples were hard so he squeezed and teased them. In response, Beth grabbed his hair as she moaned and groaned. Moving up Alex nuzzled her clit with the bridge of his nose before licking and sucking it.

'Yes, yes, don't stop,' Beth said, her breath ragged.

Beth's pussy was nice and wet now so Alex slipped a finger in as he continued to knead her breast and suck on her clit. That first finger was quickly followed by a second and he added g-spot pleasure to Beth's enjoyment. With stimulation from three different areas all at the same time, it did not take long for her to reach an earth-shattering orgasm. Alex could tell it was coming because beth began grinding her cunt into his face. She screamed as waves of pleasure rippled throughout her body. It seemed to Alex she lost control and as he kept eating out her pussy she squirted her hot, wet juices all over his face, which he lapped up with joy.

'Well that was fun,' Alex said after Beth's orgasm subsided, though her pussy continued to twitch with contractions for some time. He tried his best to lick up all her cum from his own chin. 'I've never made a girl squirt before.'

'I didn't know I could even do that,' Beth panted. 'Fuck, that was so good. It felt like my entire body was on fire. How do you make me so horny?'

'I have no idea because I'm sure a hell, not some chiselled hunk,' Alex joked, laying on the bed next to her. 'I'm really not sure what you see in me.'

Beth took and held his hand. 'I see a beautiful, caring, man who can make me cum like nothing before. I thought I was quite good at getting myself off, turns out I was wrong. Bloody hell. The number of my friends that would pay good money to be fucked by someone like you.'

'You are not pimping me out, Beth Mackenzie,' Alex laughed, squeezing a nipple as hard as he could. He knew she was joking but all the same, it didn't feel right to even suggest something like that. Sure they were just friends with benefits but he only wanted to be with Beth.

'Fine, if you are going to be prudish about it. I'll just have to keep your fat cock to myself,' she sighed, as though that was such a chore. 'Someone has to do it, so it might as well be me.'

By now Alex's aforementioned cock was so hard it was almost painful. He needed some release. No doubt Beth would happily deepthroat him but what he really wanted was to fuck her.

'You've been a very naughty girl, I think I need to teach you some manners,' he said, squeezing her nipple hard. He took the other into his mouth, sucking on it and lightly biting it.

'Yes, I've been very naughty,' she moaned. 'What are you going to do about it?'

'Get up, face up the bed' he ordered and she did so. Beth knelt on the edge of the bed and Alex embraced her from behind, his hard cock pressed up against her arse crack. He planted one kiss on the back of her neck before he reached around and began to roughly grope her breasts, occasionally a hand would slide down and smack her pussy.

After a while, he pushed her forward onto her knees and he rolled a condom onto his cock. Before he plunged his thick member into her sweet pussy though he made her wait. Her slit was dripping with her juices.

'You are such a naughty girl,' Alex said, as he did so he delivered a smack to her right arse cheek. The stockings and suspenders perfectly framed her arse. From Beth came a cry of surprise which was quickly replaced with a moan as the next smack came in. He knew this was what she wanted so it was time for his language to match his actions and he hoped she would run with it. 'You know what happens to naughty sluts, don't you? They get their sexy arses spanked, hard.'

'Oh yes, I've been such a naughty slut,' she whimpered as another smack came down on her right buttock. 'I fucked myself with my dildo this morning. I was so horny I went to work with wet knickers, hoping someone would smell the reek of sex. Thinking slutty thoughts kept we me all day.'

Alex smacked her again. Her right cheek had gone from a ruddy pink to a crimson, he could feel the heat radiating off it. Now he shifted to the left buttock, taking just a moment of spread both cheeks so that he could get a good look at her arsehole down to her pussy. It would be the easiest thing to the word to slip a thumb in her pussy, get it nice and wet, then force it into her arse. It was very inviting but Alex felt now wasn't the right time. Instead, he merely brushed a thumb over her puckered hole before smacking her arse.