Alex & Beth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Very naughty then,' Alex said, by now both her buttocks were bright red. 'This is supposed to be a punishment but I think you are enjoying it too much. Your cunt is soaking, I bet I could sink my cock all the way in one stroke.'

'Please, please fuck me,' Beth pleaded. 'I need you in me. I need your cock in me.'

'Do you now? I wonder, where should I put it?' he teased. 'Tell me?'

'My pussy, fuck my pussy,' she moaned.

'Wrong, tell me where you really want it,' he said, smacking her arse again.

'My dirty cunt, I want you to fuck my soaking wet slut's cunt,' she said with a raw passion in her voice. 'Fill my slutty hole with your big fat cock.'

With that Alex obliged. She really was dripping wet so his cock slid in with one thrust, all the way until his crotch smacked against her rosy, red cheeks. From primal cry that escaped Beth's lips, he hazarded a guess that she just came hard the way her vagina squeezed down on his cock supported this hypothesis.

One thrust, however, was not enough for Alex. He withdrew his member until just the tip nestled between Beth's folds before he pounded it in again. There was no going slowly here. He pounded her cunt with all this strength. After just a few moments Beth's arms gave way and she was left clutching at the sheets, moaning into them. With her cunt still in the air Alex pistoned into her, every thrust bringing more orgasmic joy to Beth's hungry pussy.

Fucking her doggy style meant he could enjoy the sensation of long thrusts into her. Beth was clearly enjoying it as well based on her groans, moans and grunts everytime their bodies smacked together. She was certainly no longer capable of stringing together much more than one or two words, mostly "fuck" and "yes".

Alex wasn't really sure how long they kept this up for. The thrusting and pressure on his dick from her vagina's squeezing was the most delightful sensation. He felt the heat rising inside himself, his balls tighten and the surge as his orgasm reached its zenith. As he pumped cum into the condom he hammered his fat cock as hard as he could into Beth, ensuring she was cumming hard as he did. Finally, his knees buckled and he toppled forward onto her as his dick slipped out of her pussy Beth, her orgasm still raging, showered him in her cum as she squirted again.

They both lay on the bed in a post-orgasmic cloud of endorphins. Before it made too much of a mess Alex disposed of the condom and returned to Beth's side.

'I think you might have to change the sheets,' he said after a while. 'Sorry about that.'

'What's there to be sorry about?' Beth said. 'You made me squirt, twice, it was fucking amazing.'

'It was very hot,' he agreed. She was such a sexual creature, he had never been with someone like her before.

'God, it was so sexy when you were spanking me,' she said, snuggling into him, resting a hand on his chest. 'You were so dominant, so sexy.'

'Well naughty sluts do need to be punished,' he joked. 'Maybe we'll have to get some toys if you like that sort of play.'

Beth's eyes lit up. 'I didn't know that I did but that sounds like a great idea. So many sexy toys to play with. I'll get my laptop, we've got shopping to do.'

He couldn't help but laugh. Beth really did launch into everything with gusto. They were definitely going to have fun.