All Comments on 'Alex and Emma Pt. 01'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 5 years ago
nicely done

Shows either real life experience or at least some honest research into your subject matter. You caught many of the real elements between D/s online beginnings from both angles. Im very interested to see how this goes. Well done.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Interesting

I got aroused reading this. I didn't think I was sub material; however, with the right woman, I'm imagining I could be. In the last story I wrote, my wife tied me to a chair. Was that a hint? I never thought about it that way. I think I might enjoy being dommed by the right woman. Looking forward to more of this story. And if you're a dom woman in New Hampshire, maybe you should contact me. Secretsxywriter, thanks for opening this door for me. Five stars for your tale.

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 5 years ago
Damn!

Well that ended abruptly! Thank you for submitting the rest of the chapters. I'm going to savour this. You have set the scene very well. My Fitbit says my pulse was 111 bpm when I finished. No, I wasn't wanking. Why do you ask?

SpartamacSpartamac9 months ago

Very convincing and very sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES