Alex and Emma Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. You like that?" He pressed harder, making my eyelids flutter. His gasp matched mine when he tucked his fingers under the thin piece of cloth covering my skin. "You're so hot, honey. I wish you could feel the heat coming off you."

I mewled, trying to arch into his touch.

"This? Is this what you wanted, Little One?" He eased a finger between my lips and straight up into me.

"Yes!" I gasped, clutching the pillow. Squeezing his other hand in mine. My head rolling into his arm.

"Look at me," he whispered, moving his middle digit deeper, the back of his other fingers rubbing against my pussy, his thumb strumming my clit now. "I want to see your eyes when you come."

With a whimper, I faced him again and met his gaze. My breath was ragged when he pulled out and twisted his hand. When he circled my entrance. And then my lungs and heart seemed to stop working for a moment when he slid his first two fingers inside, stretching me. My hips tried to arch between us, but the weight of his body still prevented much movement on my part.

I gasped when he bottomed out suddenly. And then I was purring with my chin tucked to my chest because he'd curled his fingertips up inside.

"Mmm. Just like that. Beautiful."

He kept the same speed below, the fire in his eyes getting brighter...deeper. Above, his fingers released mine and stroked my hair, which only added to the sensations seeping down into my bones.

I was panting now, my breasts heaving. I rolled my head back and forth, my eyelids so heavy.

The instant his thumb circled my clit, I screamed. My hips bucked, my neck and back arched. Every muscle in me clamped down, trying to hold onto the feeling of bliss shooting through me. My eyes rolled back but didn't close. In my brain, I saw bright flashes of light.

"Oh, Little One. Mmm. Yes."

He didn't let up even after the biggest waves had passed.

"I-I can't..." I mumbled, trying to get my eyes to focus.

"Shh. You can close them now, honey."

I moaned my thanks and rolled my head into his arm again, my exhale as shaky as my twitching hands above my head.

He kissed me softly, his tongue mirroring his fingers below until he finally eased off with the latter. His hand covered my left breast again, caressing it, smearing my cum all over my nipple. Then he proceeded to suck it off.

My brain was still kind of hazy, but I felt him untangling his left hand from my hair. Gathering both of my wrists together and pinning them to the pillow. Adjusting my thong with his right hand before he pressed my knee out further and held it still.

The weight of his body shifted over mine. There was a brief resistance of his cock pressing through my pussy that sent ripples of pleasure radiating from my lower back. Then we both moaned loudly when he glided into me.

And just like he'd done with his fingers, he slowly brought me back up to the summit. Let me fly over the edge. Catching me before I crashed. Caressing my hip, thigh, and breast to keep the waves rolling through me. Kissing me to remind me I wasn't alone.

I thought it would never end. If he hadn't come undone himself, it might not have.

Right before everything shattered in me the next time, he claimed my lips with a growl and filled me. Then he was holding me. Loving me. Joining me in an ethereal tumble back to earth.

###

12