Alex and Emma Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His promise made me whimper. As did his throbbing cock when I pressed my lips against the head.

"That's a good girl. Keep going."

I ran the flat of my tongue across the soft top. Back and forth lightly. Breathing heavily across it each time I exhaled. I watched his back arch away, the movement pushing his hips forward. The head of his cock probed at my lips, silently demanding I open wider.

"Fuck, honey. You know I need more. I forgot how good you feel."

I pulled back out of spite, closing my lips and just barely kissing the soft head between the ring of his foreskin. Wanting to taste more but wanting to tease at the same time.

Alex cursed again and gasped, swaying on his feet. He leaned over me, one hand braced against the wall behind me while the other rested on my hair, absently petting my head.

When I looked up at him, the look on his face could only be described as raw need. Clenched jaw, dark eyes, furrowed brow. The expression deepened when I held his cock up against his stomach and tilted my head, trying to keep my eyes on his face.

I kissed and licked down the underside of his shaft, flicking with the tip of my tongue. My nose rubbed against his hardness the closer I got to his groin. And then I licked his balls. The flat of my tongue surrounded them, my lips sucking one and then the other gently into my mouth.

"Mmm. Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I remember how this felt!" He growled, and his hips swayed forward again. "So good I could lose my mind to it."

I smiled and continued the slow process of making love to his cock. Wondering how long he planned to hold out. Though he was giving me freedom on how to suck him right now, that better be the extent of it. If he tried to play with me...to switch... I would have none of that today. He was the Dominant, and I wanted nothing more than to submit to him completely.

As though he could read my mind, he said through clenched teeth, "I swear, you're already bringing me close to losing control. Just claiming you. I've needed you for so long, Emma."

By the time he'd finished speaking, his voice was almost a whisper. But I could hear the desperation in his plea. And I decided to grant him a little mercy.

I kissed and licked my way back up one side and then the other of his cock. At the tip, I wrapped my tongue underneath and around his cock, sliding my wet appendage back-and-forth then side-to-side.

"God Almighty, I'm going to be such a mess!" The thrusts from his hips grew less controlled. "I want to be writhing and arching beneath you. Hands fisted in your hair, moaning out your name."

I grinned wider and licked around the rim of his crown, still taking my time.

"Unless you literally tie me down, I'm going to thrust into your mouth."

His breath came in sharp, hitched gasps, further proving he really was on the brink. The resolve I'd known him to have before seemed to have suffered in our time apart. It may take time to rebuild it. For now, it was enough torture. I was losing control myself.

I did my best to hold his wavering gaze and finally wrapped my lips over the pliant crown, sucking gently. Drool bubbled out as I slid him ever so slowly into my mouth, watching his face for his reaction.

His eyes shot open even wider, his body arching hard and freezing, as though he'd been electrocuted. A long and low groan spilled from his lips, his cock hardening the deeper he moved.

I moaned against him, feeling the combined textures of his cock against the roof of my mouth. The saltiness of his precum like the precursor to taking a shot of tequila. Anticipatory. Knowing the further goodness that was to come.

Alex's arms twitched just a bit, his swaying position pushing his cock toward me. He growled when I backed up, his body shuddering as I moved forward again.

When the tip of my nose brushed his groin, I swallowed. The air I breathed now was filled with his scent. The musk of his cock. I felt the blood pumping through the veins in his shaft between my lips...against my tongue. My hands gripped his hips, stroking his skin with my thumbs. Then I took him the rest of the way in and paused.

His hips thrust slightly, and I dug my fingernails into his skin, holding him to me. Me to him. Not letting him move. He roared, gritting his teeth.

I pulled back until his cock fell out of my mouth with a wet plop. Drool dripped down my chin. At a strangled cry from him, I looked up, startled to see tears in his eyes...on his cheeks. His lower lip captured between his teeth.

I licked my lips and dived back in, moaning at the sound of his continued, anguished cries. Reminding myself of the many nights I'd spent all alone in the darkness of my bedroom, making the same sounds while trying to understand what had happened between us.

When I pulled back a second time and looked up, his gaze was clear again. Focused on me.

"I've missed you, honey." A heartbeat later, he grabbed the back of my head and thrust his cock between my parted lips. "It's time to truly test you."

I didn't understand what he meant, but it didn't matter. He was in control again. As it should be. Pumping my mouth up and down his shaft in smooth, full strokes.

Now, I was the one with tears in my eyes from the joy of being with him again. I snuck my hands into his waistband and grasped his ass, moaning against his invasion. Loving how he possessed me.

"With you, I am nothing more than a moaning mess," he gasped, his hips doing a little circle and grind when my fingernails clawed at his taut skin. And then suddenly, he yanked me up to my feet and grasped my waist, lifting me over his shoulder head first.

"Alex!" I screamed before my face came within inches of his ass. I licked my lips and tried to reach for him, but his arm tightened around me, adjusting me so my waist was pressed to the front of his shoulder instead of the back. Then we were bounding down the hall, his jeans and boxer briefs discarded on the hallway runner.

In the living room, he paused, turning right then left, swinging me with him, making me grunt. Then I was set right-side up on my feet where he proceeded to undress me. Looking over my naked body while he finished stripping himself. But it was short-lived because he plopped down onto the edge of the oversized lounge chair and yanked me down onto his lap.

I cried out at the feeling of his cock resting against my stomach between us. "Please, Sir—"

Any more words were silenced when his mouth covered mine, his hands burying in my hair, holding me to him just like he said he wanted to. I gripped his arms, his shoulders. Crying while he plundered me with his tongue and his warm, wet lips.

He gave me a short respite, his eyes searching mine, his breaths heavy and somewhat shaky. "I am going to kiss you like I've loved you all the year you've been gone. I'm going to—"

"Fuck me," I pleaded, whimpering as his cock twitched for what seemed like the thousandth time over my skin.

Without another word, his hands moved down to my hips, lifted me, and dropped me down on him, sheathing himself completely inside of me in one thrust.

I screamed at the feeling of being impaled so suddenly. So fully. The way he claimed me... I had missed it so much.

"Shh." He smashed his mouth over mine, continuing the assault, moaning into my mouth. He pulled my body tight against his, his hands everywhere on my sides and backside. Stroking. Mauling. As though desperate to remember what he'd lost but unable to touch everything all at once.

All I could do was wrap my arms around his neck and hold on while he thrust wildly up into me. My breasts were smashed to his chest, aching for his touch. Jealous of the rest of me that got to feel him.

Just as suddenly as he'd started this, he stopped and fell back against the chair. His gaze locked with mine through the curtain of damp hair that had fallen over my eyes. We both licked our lips, trying to catch our breath. Then he whispered, "Ride me like you're claiming me."

I readjusted my knees to a more comfortable position that still allowed me to straddle his waist. And then I rose up, though I kept the tip of him inside me. I was now a head taller than him, looking down into his eyes when he rested his head against the back of the chair.

Not breaking the connection above or below, I began a slow descent on his cock. When I was fully seated on his lap again, I reversed at the same pace, my body shuddering while his cock was unsheathed through my pussy. Then I began a faster rhythm. Up and down, luxuriating in the push and pull sensations he created between my slick walls. Reminding me how fucking good he felt.

Each motion caused my breasts to rub against his chest now...bump his chin. I flung my head back, moaning loudly when his hands caressed the back of my shoulders and held me there in an arched position, our sounds shaky each time our hips joined.

"Oh, God...Sir...You fuck me so well." I licked my lips, wanting to tell him to lick my breasts, but my voice failed due to his harder thrusts from below.

He hummed and slid his hands down, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. "Oh, it's all you, my girl. Ride me like you love me. Like you've needed me for a year."

I obeyed because it was true, wrapping my arms around his neck tighter, holding his head to mine as our lips claimed each other's. Letting out soft mewls each time his cock stabbed deep inside of me. But the itch was still out of reach. I changed tactics, rocking back and forth so his groin rubbed against my clit.

He moaned in time with my sounds, pressing the hard panels of his stomach against me. Sucking on my tongue when I buried my fingers in his hair at the back of his neck and tugged gently.

The instant he bumped my G-spot, I arched away from him, clawing at his scalp. "There!"

He didn't give me much of a chance to breathe as he mumbled he was trying to get me off as much as he possibly could then pulled me back under with his kisses. Whether it was to heighten his own arousal or mine, he gripped the top of my shoulders from behind and pulled forward, pinning me against his chest. The motion not only prevented me from escaping his embrace but also raised my hips slightly, allowing him room to thrust his hips up just enough to strike in all of the right places.

I shuddered, failing miserably to breathe normally. It felt like his whole body was urging me to come for him. And my body was screaming in response. I was so hot...I needed him so badly.

He cursed loudly as my muscles spasmed around his hard cock.

I just held on tightly, crying and groaning. Trying to feel everything all at once while reaching for that precipice he'd led me to.

Alex pulled his lips from mine and kissed my neck. His voice caressed my ear as he whispered, "It's okay to let go. You can come now. Come around me. Drench my cock, honey."

"Oh, God...mmm...Sir...please..."

"Mmm. Please what?"

"I'm so close, Sir." I didn't know how I managed to form words, my head was so hazy.

"Mmm. Beg for what you want."

"Please...play with my breasts..." I rocked harder. Just a little more...that's all I needed. "I want to feel your hands everywhere. Your mouth everywhere."

Alex ground out a loud moan and then thrust up hard into me, growling, "Oh, God!"

And then his hands were everywhere, just as I'd asked. Teasing and pulling on my nipples. Pinching them. Working them over.

I struggled to rise up when rocking didn't help. His cock slid almost all of the way out. Then I slammed my hips down hard. Still, it wasn't enough. My cheeks were so hot—my lip sore from biting it in my frustration. "Oh, God...please, Sir...spank me."

He acquiesced, a hand smacking down on my ass, making me scream. Again and again until I lost count. And through it all, he kissed me roughly, like he owned me.

Every little touch was overwhelming me with sensation. I tried to arch away from him though I tethered myself with an arm around his neck. In my head, I told myself to give him all of me. To surrender my will to his. Submitting to my Dominant.

All I could feel was him fucking me...holding me...pulling me back to him and kissing me.

I squeezed my knees, trying to grip his hips, but my whole body was shaking so hard, I couldn't retain a steady hold. My heart beat wildly against my chest, competing with my lungs that tried to draw in breath faster and faster. "Come...inside me, Sir. Claim me completely. I am yours. Your Little One."

One of his hands covered my breast, my nipple painfully tight against his palm as he caressed.

I whimpered, my breasts aching still from the loss of his touch for so long. And then I spasmed around his cock, milking it. Crying out just as he let out a loud curse.

"That's right, honey," he panted. "Come around me. Come hard for your owner, just like you've needed to for so long. But I'm not coming yet. I'm not through with you."

"Fuck! Mmm!"

"That's right, Little One. Come for your Sir."

I buried my head in the crook of his neck, crying softly, my body still writhing in his arms while he continued to thrust up into me. My hips rocked back and forth on their own...feeling every hard inch of him as my orgasm continued to ripple through me.

"Mmm. Good girl," he whispered in my ear before he trailed kisses along my neck, making me shudder more. "You have a choice."

I would do anything he asked I was so desperate to please him.

"Either you can turn the tables and show me how much you've missed me," his voice filled my head, making me whimper, "or I'll bend you over this couch and make you mine by filling you to the brim."

The growl that crept up my throat was primal. My fingers threaded in his hair, holding his head against my neck...shivering as his tongue and teeth returned to branding my skin. "Please, Sir...bend me over the couch. Take me. Break me."

Alex matched my growl. "Oh, I will. I promise you."

"Tonight, I need to be yours."

"And you will, Little One. You will."

He yanked my hair back suddenly so that I was looking at him. His eyes reflected the wildness I felt in myself; had been harboring for too long. Then he was rising with me still in his lap. Disconnecting us only when we reached the couch and he bent me over the back.

"Tell me, Little One, what is allowed? How do you need to be broken?"

I licked my lips, glaring at him over my shoulder. "Spank my ass, Sir. Claim my ass. You are the only one who has ever had it completely."

"Mmm. You naughty thing. And I'm keeping it that way." He grunted out the last words then firmly grabbed my hips, pulling the object of discussion into position.

My body continued to shake. With my breasts squashed against the couch, I locked my knees. Just in time because he brought his hand down hard on each cheek five times. I counted out the swats. Hissing between each one, my rear end already stinging from his previous smacks.

He smeared my cum on my sphincter. And then he slowly pushed the head of his cock into my ass, his fingers reaching around to rub my clit while he filled me.

I was a blubbering mess. My ass clenched and released. Resisting for only a moment. Then, like it was yesterday, I remembered the cock that stole my virginity there. The only cock that belonged there. My asshole relaxed, and the uncomfortableness changed to tingling pleasure.

He hummed while he held himself still and teased me from the front. Then he whispered, "You own me every bit as I own you."

Pressing his cock in deeper, he started a rhythm. The fingers on his other hand clamped down on my nipples while he pounded into me. Utterly dominating me. Above, his mouth sucked hard at the back of my neck in several places. I knew he was leaving hickeys, marking his territory.

"I'm yours. All of me." I mumbled for him to come inside of me, but it could have been in my head. I felt another orgasm building...tried to thrust back, but my knees buckled.

Alex moaned behind me. His fingers wrapped around my waist, yanking my hips back, helping me thrust into him. Then he bit my neck. "I am determined to make you mine. To make you come as many times as I can before I do. All while I get lost in your velvet heaven."

Every nerve ending felt like it was on fire. Pleasure coursed through my veins. I couldn't remember it ever feeling this good before. "Oh, God, yes! Mark me..."

He nuzzled the spot his teeth had indented. "Tell me how else you want to be marked, Little One."

I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling his hands slide all over me. As though he was remembering this body that was his. Trying to recall all of my sensitive spots. My coos and shivers seeming to direct him, making him linger or move on.

He moaned and chuckled at my responses. Then he nuzzled more, licking the spot behind my ear. Making me quiver. All the while, his cock throbbed in my ass. Moved in and out, though in slower, shallower thrusts.

"Tell me your most intense fantasy around it," Alex continued, his breath hot as it drifted over my skin. "How you want to be shown you belong to me."

I could only whimper. Afraid of revealing the truth, though I wanted to.

"Mmm. Do it, Little One. Admit it. Your kinkiest marking fantasy."

It was only when he started to draw back, both above and below, that I caved.

"I want you to pick a tattoo...an image, a phrase, whatever. Pick a spot on me that only the two of us know about. Mark me permanently. A reminder that I'm not only yours, I've been branded. As your play thing, but also your treasure."

His lips caressed the sting that lingered from his bite. "Mmm. You are that. You're my precious plaything. I'll do what you ask."

I moaned under his touch while his hands took hold of my hips again. So firm but also so gentle. After a couple of longer thrusts, he lifted me up so I was standing, one of his arms under my breasts holding me against his chest. He stroked his other fingers across my mound.

"Here. The top of your pussy."

I let out a mewl. His continued motions inside me had me gripping at the top of the couch back. Maddening, was the word to describe what he was making me feel.

"Delicate script," he continued softly. Pensively. "It will say, 'Owned & Loved.' Just the two words and that character."

I nodded, trying not to think of a tattoo needle on that sensitive area but knowing that I would always be able to look down and see it. Appreciate it.

A moment later, his thrusts ceased entirely and he pulled out. I sighed at his tenderness. Then he gathered me up into his arms and followed my directions to find the bedroom.

In the dull glow of my nightstand lamp, he laid me down and spread my legs, resting his head on my thigh. "Talk to me more, Little One. Tell me what you've imagined for a year."

I let out a ragged breath just before his tongue swept through my folds and wrapped around my clit, sucking gently. I moaned and gasped, writhing. So sensitive but needing his touch...loving his touch.

Alex breathed again on my clit, his fingers curling inside me, stroking at my innermost core. "I want to find that spot that makes you shiver and melt for me."

He found it a few seconds later, drawing babbling nonsense out of me. I was still twisting on the bed when he replaced his fingers with his cock in my pussy. Slowly thrusting to the base, he withdrew completely and then repeated. He growled when I squeezed and released around him. Then he dug in harder...deeper.

A constant gurgling sound was all I could express now. My fingers fisted in the bedsheets, my eyes rolling back.

"That's right, Little One. Remember how I feel?" He stroked my cheek then toyed with my nipple, his fingers fluttering down my side and over my hip. "Come for me again. Come around me, honey."

Something shattered within me on his next thrust. He kept moving, but I went rigid, my scream caught in my throat. Sparks lit up behind my closed eyelids as ecstasy spread throughout my limbs. I continued to feel him—hear him—but it all seemed a muddled mess in my head. Everything he said or did merely prolonged the feelings within me. Prevented me from crashing down.