Alex and Emma Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode the wave, still unable to cry out. It went on and on, dragging me with it. I didn't care if it stopped...if I ever breathed again. It was too much pleasure but also not enough.

###

It seemed like hours before I realized I was on my side, my legs curled up to my chest. I was no longer shaking. Struggling to inhale. I felt slightly achy all over. Exhausted but content.

The soft sound of even breathing came from behind me. Brushed against my shoulder. No, that was lips. Alex's lips. Kissing me so lightly I was afraid to exhale because he might disappear. Then I'd believe I really had been dreaming all along.

When a hand caressed my hair, I let go and moaned, shuddering. Then a body pressed up behind me before my comforter covered us. I sunk into the warm embrace of my lover. My owner. My friend.

For the longest time, he just held me. Occasionally kissing whatever he could reach. His fingers sought and found my hand, turning it over. Palm to palm, his fingers laced with mine.

I let out a shaky sigh and squeezed his fingers before I shifted partially onto my back so I could see his face. "So what are you planning to do now that you're back?"

"I have a meeting Monday morning with my old boss to discuss the same job I was supposed to take last year. Before I decided to go to the café, I'd looked at a couple of apartments."

What were the odds that the day I'd decided to stop waiting was the day he'd been able to start looking? A shudder passed through me when I tucked our fisted hands under my chin.

He scrubbed his free hand across his face. "How the hell can you afford to live in the city?"

"Stop looking. You'll stay here." It was an impulsive decision, but one I knew I wouldn't regret. I pressed my thumb to his lips when he opened his mouth. I knew he would object. I waited until he looked me in the eyes again. I wanted him to know I was serious. "I want you here with me. Where you belong."

I suddenly thought of the small brown box on the top shelf of my closet. The unopened gifts I'd bought him in Canada. I could still picture the two collars. One, a thick, silver chain-like design slightly larger than a choker that closed with a small black padlock and key, one side of the lock embossed with the letter M for "Mistress." The necklace could easily be hidden beneath a dress-shirt collar or worn out for casual use. The other was a wide, black leather collar that also had a padlock to secure the back, a D-ring in the front for a leash, and the word "owned" in rhinestones attached to the front as well. To hear that he wanted to tattoo that same word above my pussy continued to send shivers down my back.

My thought was that he'd wear the chain necklace whenever we weren't together. If I was so inclined to switch with him, I would unlock it and change them out. I wondered how he would take to the new collars if I presented them to him. Did he even still want me to dominate him?

He blinked slowly, his lips trembling beneath the pad of my thumb. His breath tickled when he finally whispered two words...ones that also answered my internal question. "Yes, Mistress."

My breath hitched, and I intended to tell him he was a good boy. But he claimed my mouth again. Then I was moaning as he rolled me fully onto my back and slid into my wet heat.

Floating on a new wave of pleasure, I knew this was where I belonged, as well.

THE END

~ H