Alex and Helen on Holiday

Story Info
Alex surprises Helen with a holiday, but things happen...
4.6k words
4.63
11k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucyDrees
LucyDrees
112 Followers

I suppose this had to happen at some point. I am, after all, thirty-six years older than Alex and even though our sex is the most incredibly passionate and erotically charged experience ever for both of us, I really could not see a long-term plan for us. I'm sixty. When Alex is forty and in the prime of his virility, I will be closing on eighty. I shudder when I even think of it. Even as a lifetime athlete and with fitness levels putting me in the top one per cent of female bodies, I am not going to be desirable to a man at his sexual pinnacle.

Alex really does love me; I absolutely know that he does. I love him too. I know we have skirted around it, but frankly if he wants to have a family with children, well it's now impossible for it to be with me. However, I dress it up, this beautiful flame will extinguish, and it will be for me that it must surely hurt the most.

My friends can't believe that I am dating a gorgeous, sexy young man. Well, maybe they can, given that I do actually have a toned and lithe body, and I'm told I could easily pass for forty. My hair is grey, but it is long and I love it when my hair is down. Alex loves me to spread it over his body and I know he really does not see the age difference as an issue. They are very encouraging and whilst I tell them very little detail, they can see by the way we are together, that the love is strong in our relationship.

Alex's friends like me, I know that is true. Not one of them has ever said anything to him, and he is always keen for me to come out with them all, whenever he is around. I'm one of them, and whilst some of the references and stories are alien to me, there is enough conversation to make every date with them a lovely, energising experience.

No, the circumstance I dreaded the most happened during one of the happiest weeks of my life since retirement from dancing and running.

Alex had asked me to go on holiday with him. A week in the sun sounded simply perfect. He asked me at the end of a lovely weekend of lovemaking and dinner at my favourite haunt in Central London. Actually, not far from where me first met in the coffee shop.

"Helen, I have a surprise for you?"

"Oh, Alex! I do love surprises. Go on, don't leave me in suspense!"

"Well, do you fancy a week in Spain? I'm thinking sunbed, pool, cocktail bars and you in a bikini. What do you think?"

"Wow, now hang on, let me think. Difficult decision. Can I be out of the bikini as well?"

"God Helen, you can send me crazy with one word! Well of course. I'm hoping there will be lots of opportunity not to wear a bikini."

"Well, let's go have some fun then."

So, three weeks later we find ourselves in Spain. Yes, I am very happy to be here and yes, along the way we have had one or two sideways glances, and one or two people asking themselves why that nice young man is squeezing his mother's bottom.

The second morning was blissful. The weather was perfect. A slight breeze coming into our room from the balcony and the scent of Spring flowers drew me to the window. I unwound myself from Alex's gorgeous body, got out of bed and stepped towards the window. I slipped off the little camisole top that I was wearing to sleep in, so that I was now completely naked. I knew that the balcony gave no view to anyone, as our apartment looked out directly over the sea, and a small wall obscured the view from the beach.

I leaned against the balcony wall, enjoying being nude in the open air. The breeze curled between my legs and I could feel the sensation of movement over my bottom. I stood there for some time, enjoying the view and the morning silence. It was then that I felt the delicious sensation of my beautiful man's hands resting gently around my waist and the thrill of his gentle kiss on my neck.

As he kissed me, his hands stroked my body and caressed me lovingly. His hands gently moved up to my bare boobs and he cupped them at first, then rolled his fingers over my tiny nipples and circled around them, tracing their shape. In a gentle whisper in my ear, came my lover's voice.

"Good morning my darling. You are sensational naked. I love this perfect body and these gorgeous boobs. I'm an addict for your beauty."

He gently squeezed my breasts, slipping my nipples between his fingers as he kissed my neck and back. I felt his naked body behind me, he gorgeous cock gently brushing my bottom.

His hands now explored my waist and around to my stomach, drawing me to him. Both hands slipped along my hips and he gently caressed my thighs. He very slowly tilted me forwards and kissed down my back. I could feel his body next to me, his chest on my back and his legs against mine. He was kissing me softly and his hands had the most delicious firmness. He was simply the most beautiful man I had ever known.

As he reached my spine, he knelt down behind me. His hands brushed over my bottom and he squeezed my cheeks and gently eased them apart.

"You have the most incredible bum, Helen. God you are so sexy."

As he eased apart my bottom, I could feel both the breeze and the warmth of his breath on me. Even now, the sensation is incredible and as I am quite sensitive, it still sends electric sparks through my body. And of course Alex knows that.

His lips kissed my cheeks and then with a soft tongue he moved deeper between my legs, to find my anus and lick every bit of it with love and increasing passion. His tongue circled me, licking and tasting my asshole and then with a firm movement, his tongue pushed inside, exploring his lover's body. I spread my legs a little more, I wanted him deeper and his hands had now spread me quite wide. I was helpless now against the wall, with Alex's tongue buried in my asshole. He was licking me with eager passion and it was all I could do to not shout out with the pleasure it was giving me.

My hands held my bottom open for him. My cheeks are firm and small, and so with my legs spread, he can easily reach deep into me. His hands moved down my legs with gentle strokes and then he held my bare feet. He stroked my soles, one then the other, and ran his fingers around and over my toes. I was lost in his touch. I could feel his tongue pressed deep and I think he was able to feel all my muscles ease for his lovemaking.

His hands explored my feet, the tickling sensation was making me deeply aroused. I could sense my vagina was already wide awake and wanting some attention and right now, I craved for his huge cock to be somewhere in my body, and I really did not mind where.

But Alex was a wonderful lover. He adored my body, he told me often how he loved my shape, my breasts and even my grey hair. He kissed and licked me deeply and I was so wet from anticipation. I felt one hand move from my feet and along my legs to my bottom. He pulled me closer on to his mouth and his hand moved across my stomach and then down between my legs.

He circled my pussy lips, his fingers now wet from my anticipation. He gently eased them apart and began to explore my burning hot vagina. First, he slipped one finger gently inside me and one across my aching clitoris. I was so turned on; I know I cried out when he touched me. He gently moved inside me and then he drew out his finger, to lick my juice from his fingers.

He sighed in pleasure as he tasted me. I sighed as I felt him do it. I had a muscular, sexy, twenty-four-year-old man eagerly tasting my sixty-year-old vagina.

He placed his fingers back on to my willing and wet little cunt and slowly slipped three fingers deeper into me. I was now incredibly aroused and I really wanted to fuck him here and now. He slid his fingers in and then out of me, sometimes taking his fingers out to lick them clean and drink more of my now free-flowing juice. Alex was enjoying the taste of my vagina and it was driving me crazy. I wanted to taste his gorgeous cock.

I felt him gently turning me around, so that he was now able to run his lovely mouth over my soaking wet cunt. I keep it trimmed, sometimes clean shaved, but Alex likes me to have a little hair, and so I do that just for him. I have some grey hairs down there. I had imagined that Alex would have been put off, but the exact opposite is true. In fact, he likes to come on my pussy, just to see his sperm all over it.

He now buried his mouth into my vagina and passionately licked my clitoris, which was rock hard on his tongue. I threw my head back in pleasure, shouting loudly and screaming his name. My hands involuntarily pushed his head on to me, my body slowly wrapping itself around him. My legs twisted around his arms as he held me tightly on to his mouth. I could hear the sounds of my vagina, wet and sticky against his mouth. I wanted him to enjoy my long legs, my thighs and my aching cunt pressed hard against his lips. I love that Alex enjoys my vagina so much. I had very little experience of receiving oral sex before I met him, and having him tell me how sexy I am, makes me want to come for him.

"Fuck Helen, your cunt tastes gorgeous. It is so sweet and slippery."

He pulled me deep on to his mouth. His tongue darting in and out of me, circling my clitoris and then licking it over and over, faster and faster. I felt him swallow my juice and sigh as he did so. My young lover was smeared in my juice as I had a shattering orgasm out there on the balcony, my legs wrapped around my young lover, his mouth deep in my cunt, drinking my juice and licking my willing pussy. I sighed heavily for some time after coming, my breath was shallow and fast, somehow this orgasm was something quite different. The sun, being outdoors, on holiday. All of it.

He was breathing deeply, he smiled at me as I caught my breath. He kissed my tummy, my hips and then as he got to his feet, he kissed both my breasts, I could feel that my nipples were totally aroused. He ran his hands around my boobs again. My small boobs turned him on. They were firm after my orgasm, and as he sucked my whole breast into his mouth, I reached out for him and slid my hand down his abdomen, to feel for his gorgeous, thick and solid erection. I wanted to taste Alex's gorgeous big cock again.

I looked into his eyes, his gorgeous, sexy, fuck my brains out, eyes.

"I'm going to taste you, and suck your huge cock, Alex. I want you to fuck my mouth my darling, and I don't want you to stop until you come hard into me. And I mean hard babes."

I kissed him; his mouth tasted of my soaking vagina. This young man was covered in my cunt-juice and I loved knowing it.

His tongue reached inside my mouth. The same tongue that had just parted my vagina and made me come hard on it, was now parting my other lips and exploring me. Our tongues intertwined, I licked my own juice from it and swallowed our lovemaking. In my hand, his erection was full and solid. Kissing me gave him real pleasure, and I could feel the desire for me through his enormous, thick young cock. His hands were all over me, every inch of my body was caressed and teased. He could not get enough of me.

I slowly bent my knees and lowered my body, to find his erection and draw it in to my mouth. I kissed all the way down and as I reached his stomach, I could feel the heat of his long shaft.

I lowered my lips on to his cock. I kissed along his shaft down to his big, heavy balls, hanging low in the warmth of the summer heat.

"Hold my hair baby, I want you to see what I am doing with you."

Alex was leaning down, stroking my back and enjoying the view of his older lover making love to him. He wrapped my grey hair in his fingers and gripped my head tightly. I sucked one of his huge balls into my mouth. I sucked it past my teeth and closed my lips around it. He shuddered at the sensation and as I slowly and very gently licked it inside my mouth, he gasped in pleasure, the sensation was extreme for him. His hands gripped my hair even more tightly and cried out as the wave of sensation passed through him. I pulled away gently, stretching his skin as I sucked, then with a stream of saliva, I released it and let it hang once more, glistening wet next to its partner.

Alex was shaking in pleasure as I gently blew on it, the cooling air on his wet testicle, made his whole body respond. I then licked the other one, enjoying the sensation of licking his skin, soft and wrinkled in the heat, as well as the taste and feel of his huge, sperm-laden balls. He was throwing his head back; I could look up at his incredible body and savour the fact that all the pleasure he was experiencing was because of my body and my mouth. It was as intense as the sensations he had given me.

I moved back, crouching so that my legs were spread, and so that Alex would have a view of my naked body, especially my bare boobs and my pussy. I drew him to me and opened my mouth, slowly taking that huge nine and a half inches of gorgeous cock past my lips. I squeezed his tip with my lips as he pushed inside, I wanted to feel all of his girth as he penetrated me. I wanted to enjoy every ridge of his beautiful, masculine penis as he slid along my lips.

He put his hand behind my head, still gripping my hair tightly. He eased forwards and began to fuck my mouth, pushing me back against the wall. His hand stopped my head from resting on the brick and my back was pressed against the cool, smooth concrete wall. He explored my mouth with his cock, first shallow, then deeper, my tongue eagerly circling his tip and sliding out underneath to lick his long, endless shaft.

He tilted my head back, his balls were now bouncing against my neck and chin, as he fucked my mouth deeper and harder. Now his pleasure was more intense, no longer the tingling sensations of my tongue, but deep, intense waves of pleasure, as his cock stretched my throat. We did not need words for this, Alex knew that if I did not wrap my hand around his shaft, then I was willing and able to take him down my throat.

I was being mouth fucked, I could feel all of his size and I saw him look down to see his lover taking his cock deep. He saw his tip and shaft disappear into me and the sounds he was making as he fucked my mouth, made me want to suck him all the more deeply.

He moved me a little sideways so that my throat was able to manage the bend in his cock. He erection was so long and hard, that he was never going to slide inside, if I was on my knees in front of him.

He had both of his hands on my head, my hair tightly intertwined around his fingers, my mouth impaled on his erection. I was totally in his control. He now roughly fucked my mouth, slowly going deeper until he opened my throat. It felt like my tonsils were being stretched; the slight discomfort passed quickly as I concentrated on my breathing. I felt his gorgeous fat tip slide down and into the soft part of my neck. I could feel the bulge as he fucked me, it gave him enormous pleasure to see him stretch me, as I throated him. The sounds I make are loud and involuntary. He loves to hear me try to take all of his penis. As he slipped the last three inches into me, his balls on my chin, he repeatedly told me that he loved me, adored me and that I was the best fuck ever.

He had his pick of young, beautiful bodies and yet here he was, buried to the very root of his cock in his grey-haired lover. His sixty-year-old girlfriend taking every inch of him with love.

I could feel him start to fuck my mouth harder, my tongue was pressed hard against his shaft and I could sense that he was going to orgasm. His hands were clasped firmly against my head and my mouth was stretched wide around Alex's incredibly hard manhood. He pushed my head deep on to him and I willingly pushed back so that every bit of cock that my lover could give me, was inside my mouth. My hand found his root and I ran my fingers along the length that ran along to his bottom. The whole of Alex's beautiful penis was in my grasp. I wanted every inch of him in me as he came.

"Fuck, Helen, you fucking gorgeous fucking woman. I'm going to come down your fucking throat. Right down your fucking tight, fucking throat."

Then I felt the waves of orgasm pulse through his penis. I made sure I was as deep on him as I could possibly manage. The pulses of orgasm started in his root, I felt the semen pulse through his shaft and then flood my body. As long as I held him there, he could come in my stomach. I took wave after wave of his thick come in my throat. Six hard jets of sperm filled my body, and he pushed hard against my lips and teeth as he orgasmed. He shouted loudly and with such intense passion. I think for him as well, this was something a little different.

I'd swallowed six thick spurts of Alex's delicious sperm. He stayed in my throat as he got his breath back, recovering from his orgasm. His cock softened just a little and he slipped slowly out of my throat and mouth.

"God, I love that you can do that with me, Helen. There is a very long list of things I love and adore about you, and that certainly makes page one."

I smiled. I am not able to speak for a minute or two after such intimate deepthroating, Alex knows that and he just holds me tight, stroking and caressing me, reassuring me that he loved the deep intimacy, trust and that he understood the discomfort that comes with this particular act of lovemaking. Ordinarily, we would hold one another and just be together. But we were on holiday.

Alex gently lifted me to my feet and then wrapped his hands under my bottom. As a ballerina I could easily move up and be on his shoulders in one small movement. He lifted me and held me tightly. I wrapped my legs around him and he lowered me gently on to his cock. He had two hands on my bottom, which I love, and slid his thick and wet cock inside my cunt.

"Is this ok Helen?"

I just held him tighter and kissed his neck. For goodness' sake Alex, I thought to myself, I have nine inches of your cock stretching me and sending shivers through my body. Just make love to me!

He turned back to the door and walked me through to the relative cool of our bedroom. The movement caused him to slip in and out of me, this was already making me want this more and more. Against the wall of the bedroom Alex gently slipped deep inside me. My spine was supported by his hands on my bottom and my shoulders were flat to the wall.

In this position he would be able to fuck me to the very end of my vagina. I could now feel his tip against my cervix and loved that this young cock was eagerly searching for my womb.

"God, just fuck me, Alex. Come on baby, just fuck me hard. Yes Alex, fuck me hard and deep."

Alex's movement inside me was just fucking incredible. His cock stretches me, fills me, yes probably he has a little too much cock for my body, but I'm fucking sixty. Fuck it!

"Harder Alex, fuck me hard my love. Pound my little cunt. Fill my fucking womb with sperm darling."

Alex was fucking me hard and deep. He pressed my head into his chest as he fucked me, my legs were spread wide around him. He tilted his hips so that he could get more of his cock inside me, then thrust deep, right up inside my hot and ravaged vagina. The walls gripped him, he had explored every inch of me with that huge cock, and I wanted to feel his sperm flood into me. I was pinned and impaled against the wall, taking every hard thrust into my body. He felt incredible. His big cock filled me completely and more besides. It was heavenly being fucked by Alex.

He fucked me harder and harder, I'd never been fucked like this. My vagina was still quite inexperienced when it came to a big, young cock wanting it so badly. I felt all of him take all of me. I looked down to see his thick shaft pounding into me, spreading my lips and pulling my clitoris inside a little, with each deep thrust.

Alex's heart was beating fast in his chest. He smelled gorgeous and the film of perspiration on his skin was mesmerizingly sexy. I felt his body shake and stiffen. He let out one long, deep, visceral grunt as he hammered into me, holding the final thrust hard against my womb. He came again. I knew that he had come as I could feel the warm sensation in my vagina, but I knew I had already taken six thick jets in my throat, so I did not expect to be dripping with his delicious semen.

LucyDrees
LucyDrees
112 Followers
12