Alex and Helen on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Helen! I can't get enough of you. You're so fucking gorgeous."

We kissed deeply. My body ached; I now really needed a little rest. Alex carried me outside and laid me down on a sunbed, still totally naked and now with my body completely full of his young sperm again.

He brought morning coffee and lay next to me, just slowly caressing my stomach.

"I do quite love your sexy, flat stomach Helen. You really have such a sexy body."

"Well, this body loves you too Alex. This is the best sex of my life, I never thought that my body would experience such pleasure again."

He kissed me again and disappeared into the shower. As he walked away, I could see his amazing body. In the mirror I could see his gorgeous face and of course, his huge cock, swinging low and heavy, having just fucked me into a helpless, sexy, happy mess. Again. I thought about his hand on my stomach, my childless body was not stretched. I had asked him to fill my womb with his sperm and he tells me that is what he is going to do. Maybe, in the subconscious, something is changing.

But then.

We were late for breakfast. Our lovemaking on the balcony meant that our restaurant wasn't serving any more until lunchtime, so we decided to walk into the village for something to eat. Alex was in his usual loose shirt, rainbow trunks and stupid flip flops. It's a good job we have just fucked, because I wouldn't fuck him in that get up.

I was wearing a green bikini, with a loose wrap and a wide floppy sun hat. My sunglasses covered my face, which was probably a good thing after an hour of gorgeous sex, and my hair was piled up under my hat.

Nobody on the village strip thought anything other than that we were a young couple. It made me feel good that I could pass for a younger woman and my body, toned and cared for after forty years of athletics and ballet, still held up under scrutiny.

Alex went to order some breakfast and then I saw her. Just a quick glance. I recognised her from our apartment block and she was also English. She did not take her eyes from Alex. She watched him from the moment he got up, to the moment he returned.

"Did you see that girl looking at you?"

"I could lie and say no, but yes, she is a bit of a starer, isn't she?"

"Well, she fancies you my darling, that's obvious."

Alex said nothing. I suppose there was nothing he could say. 'Yes' would mean there is something hanging out there and a 'no' would be an obvious lie. So, it was unspoken.

After a while, she got up and made it obvious that she wanted Alex to see her leave. She moved around taking a route that was nowhere near the quickest and took her to the next table.

She was tall, slim and model beautiful. Brunette hair and long, lovely legs. Someday I knew this was going to happen.

At some point, I would have to let Alex go. Marriage would be selfish of me. He would, I am sure, be willing to propose and I would be willing to accept. But realistically, this was always going to end with Alex leaving me for a woman nearer his age. He did not ordinarily date older women, his girlfriends had all been in their early twenties. Yes, they all looked like I did, thirty-six years ago, but there it is. My stark reality. I love the sex, the love, the beautiful emotion between us. Increasingly it must turn to something else. It was bound to happen. This girl, well she was just the proof of the matter. She was just flirting, just testing the water. I'm sure she thought that I was his mother. She wasn't being disrespectful, I'm sure. Had I been twenty, I'm sure she would have walked away.

It was to be that evening, in the cocktail bar, that it happened. Although I knew this moment was coming, I just never really wanted it to arrive.

12