All Comments on 'Alex and I Ch. 03'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
I'm glad....

Josh told Alex how he felt....way to go, Josh! :) Awwww...I hope they work things out and it wouldn't hurt for Alex to give chase to Josh. :) I feel so sad for Josh....poor, poor dude.

Looking forward to the next chapter...great work!

Cheers! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait...

For the next chapter for the conclusion (happy ending). Alex & Josh could be good together. This chapter moved a little quick, but not too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I loved the emotional road you took us on with Josh. The fight was tough to read but it was real and you did a great job of showing the ignorance and prejudice of those guys. I LOVED Pete and Tiny! I hope you don't end the story next chapter. I think it would be too soon. Don't just make it that ALex shows up and expresses his love. Let them work through it together. It's too good to sum up to easily and neatly. I hope you can do justice to this great story you've woven. You do such a good job of bringing their pain and struggle to life. I love it.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929about 13 years ago
Awww

My heart is aching for Josh. I hope Alex gets over his insecurities soon.

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 13 years ago
Hold up let me dry the tears

Okay, so this was just heart wrenching! I cried when he was beat up, and then meeting Alex at the Boardwalk and... well you get my drift. Very good keep up the good work and I can't wait for another chapter!!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Good lord!

"family had better genes than Levi." That!! Things like that broke up the sadness and kept me from bawling my eyes out. What a perfectly beautiful chapter that ripped us to pieces.

I agree, please don't rush this to a stereotypic conclusion. You really have something here, full of pain and tension.

Excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Can't wait for the next (few!) submission !!!!

keeperhelenkeeperhelenabout 13 years ago
Do it your way!!

i LOVE these characters better than any other i have read about it in a LONG time.. and I agree with everyone else.. don't rush this to a stereotypical ending..

I cannot wait for the next part, but i don't want to rush you.. you have talent, for sure.. I would like to see where it goes by itself.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

Love the story! Its amazing! Keeps me wanting more! Please hurry with the rest! xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Oh God. Please say there is another chapter! Your killing me with suspense! And wtf. You forgot all about your NY friends??? Hello! I want to pick up your pieces on the boardwalk! I want to hear delicious juicy stories of you and Alex!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Bloody hell !!

Now you've made me cry too !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awww

Sniff sniff... people who beat on gays or just someone living life on their own terms are just worthless, insecure and dickless bullies. hate such idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdagan732@dagan732
Dagan732 pretty much sums it up

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES