Alex and I Pt. 02

Story Info
Best Friends Alex and Cameron's love gets red hot!
4.2k words
4.08
3.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy Part Two! The love and sex gets hotter!

"Excellent breakfast," Alex grinned as he put the dish and fork in the sink as I made us coffee to take to work. He kissed me hungrily and ran his hand over my chest. "It's a busy Friday for me before the long weekend."

"My boss is out today so she gave me the day off," I grinned. "Come to the living room a moment."

"Okay," he said, walking out with his dark slacks and pink, metallic tie on a dark shirt. I sat on the couch and unzipped his fly and fished out his cock. I took him in my mouth and suckled. He's about four inches soft. "Ohhhh, you are my lovely cock sucking girl."

"Mmmm," my lips moaned as I moved my head in a circle giving him head as my lips moved up and down his cock bending it slightly to stroke his glands with my wriggling tongue. I pulled down his pants and cupped his swollen balls with my right hand and kneaded and pulled his achy balls.

"Baby," he moaned, combing my hair with his hand before holding the back of my head as he swelled to his full seven inches. "Can't wait to walk around the boat naked with you all weekend." We were taking his sailboat on the ocean for a few days.

"Mmmm," my lips moaned loudly as they glided up and down my boyfriend's hard, throbbing cock as he moaned and caressed the back of my head. He tipped his head back, closed his eyes and just enjoyed the pleasure.

"Baby, suck that dick like a whore does," he moaned as I smacked my lips, slurped and slobbered spit on his hard, throbbing dick. I loved giving my man head. It drove me insane and made my own cock throb and stay rock hard.

"Mmmm," my baby blues looked into his baby blues.

"You're a good cum whore, aren't you? Such a good cum whore. Best cock sucker ever. No woman sucks cock like my cum whore does," he moaned down at me, pursing his lips and moaning.

"I love when you call me your cum whore," I smiled and licked up and down the underside of his hard cock.

"Mmmm, suck it cum whore," he moaned as my lips moved up and down his hard, throbbing dick. "That's it. Suck it like a Mexican whore. Do it, baby. Do it, my little cum whore."

"Mmmm..."

"Ohhhhh, I'm gonna cum. Baby, I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmm..."

"Ohhhh, arrrrgghhhh!" he came hard, gushing thick hot cum in my warm mouth as I sloppily sucked his cock to milk him dry and prolong his pleasure like a good, little cum whore. "Fuck, you can suck some cock, baby."

"Mmmm," I showed him my mouth full of his white seed.

"Sexy, cum whore!"

"Mmmm," I gulped it down and laughed.

"Yeah," he smiled as I pulled up his pants, zipped him up and buttoned his pants. I did his belt. He pulled me up and kissed me. "You are the best lover."

"That dick turns me on," I smiled and kissed him hungrily, our tongues caressing each other's tongue in my mouth.

"I should hear about my promotion today," he grinned. "If I get it, I'll be a director of all IT for the company."

"Yes," I smiled. "I'd love to. Do we have to move?"

"Nope, corporate offices on K Street."

"I got the job," he called me about eleven on my cell phone. "I'm a director now. I run the entire IT department. Doubled my salary. I get off at noon. I'll pick you up, and we'll hit the grocery store and then the sailboat for the trip."

"Honey, the marine forecast said there is going to be great weather."

"Cool," he said.

"Yeah," I explained.

"Cool," he said.

A little after noon, he walked in the front door and I kissed him hungrily against the front door. "Baby," he moaned as my hands unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. "Ohhh, Gawwwd!" he moaned as I took his cock in my mouth and suckled. He soon grew to seven inches.

"I need your cock," I moaned and resumed sucking his hard, throbbing cock. He tilted his chin back and caressed the back of my head as my lips glided up and down his throbbing dick. My right hand caressed and kneaded his swollen balls as he moaned with glee.

"You are, ohhh, ahhh, such a cum whore," he moaned. "Work that dick and make it ache, baby!"

"Mmmm..."

"Fuck, you sure know how to suck my dick, baby," he moaned as my lips moved up and down his seven inches as the head hit the back of my throat.

"Mmmm...." his mouth was open as I sucked hard and deep and his eyes were searching mine for an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss!" he moaned and gushed thick, hot cum in my warm mouth. I swallowed dutifully and kept sucking to prolong his pleasure and milk that fabulous cock dry.

"Mmmm," I said, zipping him up as he grinned.

"Baby, I love you. I really do," he smiled at me.

###

"Thank you," I smiled as he opened the car door for me.

"Baby," he said, kissing me hungrily after he got into the car. "I love you. I do. My cock feels sooo good being in love with you."

"Cool," I smiled and he drove us to the grocery store before going to his sailboat. He quickly maneuvered the sailboat into the channel and out to sea. I put on my little swimsuit and he stood at the wheel buck naked, cock dangling like a piece of delicious fruit.

"I love the fingernails painted," he smiled. I had painted my fingernails red.

"Thanks, sexy," I smiled.

We anchored near some sand bars and went naked into the sea. Afterwards, we ate dinner in the cockpit and sailed close to the coast and dropped anchor at dusk. My boyfriend lay on the bed and I got busy. I had put on red lipstick.

"Mmmm," I smiled at him as I held his seven inch, rock hard dick in my hand and licked up and down the under-shaft while my right hand fondled and caressed his aching balls.

"Baby, you do that soooo good and the red nails makes it better," he grinned and put his hands behind his head. "I absolutely love the lipstick."

"I got the week off next week," I smiled and ran my tongue around the head of his hard dick, caressing the glands with my tongue.

"Cool," he moaned. "Gawd, you know how to suck my dick." My lips glided up and down his hard cock as it throbbed, making smacking and slurping noises as my right hand caressed and kneaded his swollen testicles.

"Ohhhh, Gawd, yeah, baby, suck it. I'm gonna......" he moaned, but I stopped and suckled on a testicle to edge my beautiful lover. "Fuck, you do that so good. Ohhh, my Gawd, it aches soooo good."

I laughed and licked and suckled on his balls a good moment or two so he'd calm down. "You are such a bitch making me wait to nut like that," he grinned at me.

"Your bitch," I smiled and took his cock deep and gagged.

"My bitch cum slut whore," he moaned as my lips slowly moved up his cock before my tongue ran around the head a moment. "Fuck, you are the best cock sucker ever."

"That's what I like to hear," I moaned and moved up and down his cock quick and deep making him moan loudly, close his eyes and purse his lips. My lips slurped and smacked as he moaned loudly.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, sooooo good," he moaned. "You are gonna make me nut! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

"Mmmm," my lips moaned as my hand held his cock and my lips slurped on one of his swollen balls. I edged him again.

"Fuck! I was about to cum, you cum whore!" he said, caressing his nipples by running his hands back and forth on them.

"Ride it, baby! Nutting is for pussies!"

He laughed. "It just feels soooo good and then you stop. Gawd, you know how to make love to me."

"It's my art," I laughed and went back to sucking his cock with gusto, smarking and slurping noises as he moaned. My right hand expertly kneaded and caressed his swollen, aching balls.

"Ohhhh, do me, baby! Ohhhh, Gawwwd!" he moaned and rubbed his nipples gliding his hands back and forth over them as I sucked him like a cum whore. I was his cum slut and his whore.

"Mmmm," my lips glided up and down his hard, throbbing shaft as he moaned and my right hand kneaded and caressed his aching balls.

"Can I fuck you?" he moaned.

"Absolutely," I said, popping his cock out of my mouth.

He lubed my ass, lubed his rock hard dick and had me kneel in a seat on the side of the cockpit of the boat. He gripped my hips and slid right inside my tight ass.

"Ohhh, Gawd, you're soooo big and deep, baby!" my lips moaned as he grinded and smacked my butt. "Work that pussy."

"Mmmm," he moaned as he slid out before sliding back inside. He had to relax me before he fucked me with abandon. He slid in and out with long, deep strokes as he moaned and I moaned loudly.

"Fuck me, baby! Do your cum whore!" my lips moaned.

"Mmmm, yeah!" he moaned and smacked my butt cheeks with both hands before gripping my hips and fucking me hard and deep, his swinging backs smacking my skin with each thrust. "You got some good boi-pussy!"

"Ohhh, Gawwwd!" my own cock was throbbing as his cock rubbed my prostrate. He always fucked going at an angle down to give me pleasure. My balls were swollen and aching as he rocked my ass with his deep, quick fucking.

"I ain't cumming, yet," he moaned and grinded into my butt to edge himself. "Fuck, you got some good pussy."

"Fuck me hard, Alex, make me cum!" my lips moaned as he fucked me long and hard and deep again.

"Cum, you slutty whore!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" my lips moaned and I closed my eyes as I gave into my orgasm ripping through my pelvis and cock before cum gushed out of me onto

the seat.

"I love working that pussy!" he moaned.

"Mmmm, feels sooo good!"

"Oh, I'm...ughhh...ohhh....gonna nut!" he moaned and fucked me hard and deep.

"Mmmm!"

"Ohhhhhhhh, Gawwwwwwwwwd!" he nutted in my ass with short strokes as he dug to get as deep inside me as possible with his beautiful cock. I felt each gushed as he coated my insides. He milked himself dry and popped out of me and dove off the boat into the ocean.

I laughed.

"That was fantastic!" he said, climbing the ladder on the stern.

"Yes, it was," I said, putting on my skimpy bikini bottom.

"Your ass makes me nut so hard, baby!" he said, kissing my hungrily and gripping my butt cheeks. "I better cook us some dinner."

"Yep," I smiled. "I'm hungry."

###

"I love the look," Alex smiled as I came out of the bathroom into the bedroom in dark stockings and a garter belt. He was laying on the bed naked, his big dick hard. "I love the red lipstick and nails."

"I feel so womanly and sexy," I smiled, climbing on the bed and laying in the middle.

"Mmmm," I smiled at him, held his cock at the base in my left hand to move it out of the way of my right hand cradling his swollen balls. My tongue licked around his balls as he watched and moaned. I suckled on a testicle and felt his hot rod twitch in my hand.

"Ohhh, Gawd, baby, you know how please me," he moaned as my tongue moved up and down his hard seven inches. I wriggled on the glands with the tip of my tongue before taking the head into my mouth to run my tongue around it. I suckled on the head, tongue on his glands pushing and wriggling, as he moaned loudly.

"Mmmm," my red lips glided up and down most of his cock as it hit the back of my throat each time I went deep. I stopped to gag at the base and his hard, throbbing cock twitched in my mouth.

"Oh. My. God!" he moaned and ran his hands back and forth across his hard, thick nipples as my lips moved up and down his throbbing hot rod while my right hand kneaded and caressed his swollen balls.

"Mmmm..." I stopped as he was moaning and squirming fearing he'd nut.

"Ohhhh, Gawwwd! You do that so well," he moaned as my lips suckled on a testicle. My left hand held his hard cock at the base so he'd edge and calm down his excitement.

"Mmmm," my warm mouth sucked his hot rod with gusto bringing him to the edge before stopping and licking his aching balls.

"I need to fuck you," he moaned.

"Okay," I lay on my back on the bed. He lubed my ass and his cock before holding my legs open and out with his arms. His hard cock slipped inside me and he kissed me hungrily. He grinded as we kissed, our tongues tangling together in my mouth.

"Oh, you feel good," he moaned as he started fucking me slow and deep, my own cock throbbing and my balls jiggling underneath him. We kissed sloppily as he fucked me madly for a good moment before grinding to edge himself.

"Baby, you are getting so good at fucking me," I smiled as we looked at each other, blue eyes to blue eyes, as he fucked me.

"I love that boi-pussy," he moaned. "You are soooo tight and silky."

"Fuck me, stud!" I moaned as our eyes looked deep into each other's soul as he pounded my tight ass, his cock throbbing inside and my cock throbbing between us. My red nails dug into his back softly.

"I love you so much, Cameron," he moaned as he made love to me.

"Alex, I love you, too," my lips moaned as I was close to orgasm.

"Fuck, this is good pussy," he moaned.

"I'm cummmingggg!" my eyes closed and my mouth opened to loudly moan. My cock throbbed and gushed thick, hot cum all over my belly as Alex fucked me like a beast. My dick felt like it was coming apart with my strong orgasm. "Fuck it, baby, fuck that pussy!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Fuccccckkkkkkkk!" he moaned and short-stroked my ass, digging deep with his cock as it gushed thick hot cum inside me. He fucked me another moment milking himself of seed, leaving my insides full of cum.

We kissed hungrily and passionately, tongue caressing tongue. I felt all his warm cum inside me sloshing around after he popped out. He went and cleaned his dick with soap and a warm wash cloth. We lay face to face, kissing and hugging as our passion crescendoed.

Life was good.

His cock was better.

His cum was divine.

###

"Cameron, baby," Alex said softly, pushing me softly awake.

"Anything wrong, babe?"

"I need some pussy," he smiled and kissed my lips tenderly. "I awoke rock hard thinking about you."

"Sounds good," I said, laying on my back, lifting my right leg and angling my ass to his cock. He slipped his leg under mine and between my thighs. He lubed me and himself. I sat my foot down, my legs

"Ohhh, feels sooo good," he moaned as he slipped deep into my tight ass making me sigh and moan.

"Yes, it does," I said. He cradled my leg in his arms and took slow, deep strokes of my ass in a scissors position we read about. He kissed me hungrily and thrusted deep inside me. Our tongues flicked one another between our lips.

"Ohhhh, baby, I love your pussy," he moaned as he fucked me. My cock throbbed and ached. My hand reached down and stroked my five inch cock to make it throb harder. "I dream about making love to you a lot."

"Cool," my red lips moaned as he fucked my ass roughly, hard and oh, so deep making my own cock throb with delight and my swollen balls quiver.

"That tight ass is soooooo good I'm delirious with pleasure. My cock is throbbing like no one's business," he moaned as he slowed down to long, deep strokes edging himself in my ass. "I love how girlie you have become."

"Just for you, Alex," I smiled. "You're my guy."

He kissed me passionately, his tongue slipping in my mouth and caressing my tongue. His hard, throbbing dick ravished my ass. I was going insane with my own cock throbbing and may balls aching sweetly.

"Ohhh, Gawd, I was about to nut," he moaned, kissed me and grinded into my butt to edge himself. I stopped stroking my hard, throbbing cock and let it free from my grip.

"Baby, you are so passionate," I smiled at him before he kissed me hungrily as he continued to grind into my firm butt. His tongue caressed my tongue and my hands roamed his back.

"Thank you," he moaned into my mouth, kissing me sexily. He kissed me hungrily, our tongues playing together in my mouth as he resumed fucking me with deep, long strokes with his hard, throbbing cock. "Gonna cum this time."

"Cum in me, baby!" my red lips moaned as he fucked me raw with abandon, our skin slapping skin. My cock throbbed as my fingers stroked it as my balls quivered.

"Don't worry, I will," he moaned, quickening his pace with long, deep strokes and furious lovemaking. "Baby, yeah, such good pussy, yeah!"

"I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum you slutty whore!" he moaned and fucked me hard and deep.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yessssssss!" I hissed and my orgasm rippled through my cock and pelvis before my throbbing cock gushed thick, hot cum all over my belly. I tensed my anus as Alex assaulted it passionately, moaning loudly.

"Fuuuuuuu-cccckkkkkkkkkk!" he moaned and came hard deep inside me with jagged, short strokes digging in my ass as his thick head gushed white hot cum inside my ass. I felt his hot rod throb hard with each gush. The first spurt was soooo strong it made me wince. Gush, gush, gush. He moaned and fucked me another moment to prolong his orgasm and milk himself with my anus. He collapsed behind me. "That was soooo good, baby."

"I'm glad, honey," I smiled at him. "You nutted harder than ever I think."

"I'm gonna wake you up with a blowjob in the morning," he smiled, kissed me sweetly. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweetie!"

###

"Ohhh, Gawdddd, sweetie! That feels soooo good," my red lips moaned as Alex's sweet lips moved up and down my hard, throbbing cock as I woke up to lovemaking. He was under the silk sheets giving me head.

"Mmmm...."

"It's throbbing soooooo good, baby!"

"Mmmm," he moaned as he sucked me, slurping and smacking his lips. My hands ran back and forth rubbing my hard nipples. My body undulated and writhed on the bed as I spread my legs to accommodate his fellatio.

"Ohhh, Gawd, that....feels....soooooo good, baaaa-beee!"

"Mmmm..."

His head bobbed up and down under the covers as his silky lips glided up and down my hard, throbbing cock. My red lips moaned loudly. "You are sucking it sooooooo gooooooood, baaaaaa-beeeee!"

"Mmmm!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" my orgasm ripped through my pelvis and my hard, throbbing cock before gushing thick, hot cum into Alex's mouth as he held my cock in his mouth. He resumed sucking as I orgasmed to prolong my pleasure and milk me dry.

"Ohhhh, Gawwwd!" Alex moaned as he mounted me after lubing both of us. His cock was rock hard and throbbing. He had closed my legs and I was on my tummy as he thrusted in and out of my tight ass. He put his hands on the bed beside my chest and moved his hip up and back and down and forward as he fucked me with deep, powerful thrusts.

"Fuck my pussy, baaaa-beee!" my red lips moaned as he made love to me like an animal.

"That pussy is sooooooo good, Cam," he moaned as he fucked me hard and deep with his throbbing hot rod. He was hitting my prostate, and even though I had already cum I was rock hard again, and driving me wild as I pinched and twisted my hard nipples. He knelt on his legs and started smacking my ass hard as he fucked me.

"I love your tight pussy, Cam!" he moaned.

"Ohhh, yeah, ohhh, fuck me, stud!"

"Ohhhh, yeah, I love that pussy!"

He slowed to a grind and grunted and groaned as he edged himself. My own cock throbbed hard and began to calm down. I'm sure my balls ached as much as his did.

"Ohhhh, that's good," he moaned, fucking me fast and furious again, his cock moving fully in and out of me. My cock was throbbing sweetly and I could feel my orgasm coming as my balls quivered. "Your pussy feels soooo good, baby!"

"Ohhh, fuck me, stud!"

"I love fucking you, cum whore!"

"Ohhhhh, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum, baby, cum!"

"I'm cumminnnnnngggggg!"

"I'm gonna nut. Yes, yes, YES! Ohhhhhh, Gawwwwwwd!" he came hard, short-stroking my ass and gushing white hot cum deep inside me. He worked my ass another moment to prolong his pleasure and milk himself dry. He slipped out and lay beside me on the bed.

"That felt amazing!"

"It sure did, baby."

"I love you."

"I love you, too.

###

"Cameron, baby," Alex kissed me on the back of my neck. His left hand was on my upper arm gently waking me.

"Honey, you okay?" I grinned. I knew what he wanted.

"I dreamed about you, woke up and have a huge boner," he said, kissing the side of my neck before nibbling on my ear lone. "I need some sex."

12