Alex and I Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'd love to," I said, rolling on my tummy. He threw the sheet off and quickly lubed my butt and his hard cock. He sat on my thighs, rubbed his cock in my crack, found my anus and thrusted inside me.

"Ohhh, Gawwwd, baby, your pussy feels soooo good," he moaned as lay on my back and his elbows on either side of me. He pulled the covers over us and

began to fuck me with long, deep thrusts that moved with a purpose, but slow enough so he'd last a long time.

"Baby, I love your dick inside me," my lips moaned as he fucked me with a lovely rhythm stroking my prostate, which, in turn, made me cock rock hard and throb. "Work my pussy, baby, work my pussy."

"I love your garter belt and stockings," he moaned. "You look sooo sexy, baby."

"Mmmmm!" my red lips moaned as he slipped in and out of my tight ass. My cock was throbbing hard and I was swimming in pleasure. "Baby, that is your best stroke. Gawwwd, it feels good."

"Oh, yes, I need to go slow and steady and make us both throb harder," he moaned. "How about squeezing your anus? Make it tighter."

"Sure," my red lips moaned. "I'd love that."

"Cameron, that pussy is driving me crazeeee!" he moaned as her fucked me with long, deep strokes of my ass with a steady rhythm. I kept tightening my sphincter to massaged his rock hard, throbbing cock.

"My cock is aching sooo good," my red lips moaned and my hands gripped the sheets as he fucked me deep and with a lovely motion of rotating his hips. "Fuck that boi-pussy!"

"Ohhh, my, I love you so much!" he moaned as he fucked my tight ass with his hard, throbbing dick that was nice, long and thick.

"I'm cumminggggggggg!" my red lips moaned as my muscle contracted and a strong orgasm rippled through my pelvis and cock. I gushed hot love jucie on the sheet beneath me and my ass tightened all over his cock.

"Fuck, baby, you are cumming hard. Gawd, you are squeezing that dick massively," he moaned and fucked me hard and deep. "I'm gonna try and cum, too."

"Cum, bab-eeee! Fuck my pussy!" my red lips moaned as my cock tingled so good in my post-climax bliss.

"Yes, fuck, yes, ohhh, yeah, I'm close. Fuck, I am close. You want that cum, baby? You want my seed, cum whore?"

"Cum in my hole, baby," I moaned. "Give that pussy your load."

"Ohhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" he moaned and nutted deep inside me with short, strong thrusts digging deeper inside me, gushing thick, hot love juice that warmed my insides. He kept slow fucking me for a moment to milk and prolong his big dick's pleasure. "That was goooood pussy, baby!"

"Mmmm, I love feeling you cum inside me," I grinned to myself.

He pulled out and lay on his back beside me. "Baby, I needed that."

"I did, too."

"I love you."

"I love you."

12